Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Official Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier Trophy Guide Boosting Thread

This is a discussion on Official Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier Trophy Guide Boosting Thread within the Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier forum, part of the T; yo slick add me up on PSN for stockade boosting sometime...

Lvl 4 - Silver

yo slick add me up on PSN for stockade boosting sometime
    Because Trophies are amazing...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Hi, if anyone wants to boost, add me: PSN ID Dogoncheto
    I need co-op campaign trophy, guerrilla, all domination and stupid challenges trophys.
    I play almost every day between 5pm - 10pm GMT. On the weekends between 7pm - 1am GMT.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Anybody up for some more boosting, mainly the domination trophies? I need decoy, siege and stockade.....after we get those for everyone, we can do some "friend challenge" stuff....that seems to be a bitch thing to do as well :-p
    I'l start a list (saw that on previous posts and seems to be working, lol)

1) the_druiDD (GMT+1 or CET)
    2) leavingnoname (GMT or CET-1)
    3) XxslickninjaxX (boltthrower)
    4) BigEagle67
    5)
    6)
    7)
    8)
    RES 1)
    RES 2)
    RES 3)

Trying to do this on Friday and Saturday evening/night (Sept 21 & 22) (that's Europe time), please have a headset, that will be a lot easier and quicker to coordinate what we need to do. If you want to join, please add your ID and send a friend request with GRFS boost to all on the list
    Thanks, and see you online

3)
    Last edited by the_druiDD; 09-21-2012 at 09:42 AM.

Latest Platinum's : GTA5
    Working on : FIFA 14 - AC4 Blackflag

Friend requests are OK, but please do NOT send me blank ones. Thank you....

Lvl 1 - Bronze

@ leavingnoname- I'm boltthrower from the boost last Monday. I deleted a bunch of people in hopes of getting that return fire volley trophy against an alternate account. No luck yet but I'll add you again. I wanna set something up for next Monday at the same time just to do friend challenges and get the stockade trophy. Strictly those ones though! Those five hour boosting sessions are too much. With me, you, driudd, and my bro that leaves 4 open spots. I'll message doc and a couple guys from my squad. Make sure you don't invite optic again lol.

@dogon- do you have Arctic stike DLC? If so lemme know. Thanks

@Driudd- just saw your post. You snuck it in while I was typing mine. If I'm online while you're boosting this weekend and can fit me in just send an invite. I wanna chip away at those friend challenges. Not sure what the time difference would be. I usually don't get home from work till around midnight eastern time USA.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

hey boltthrower....if this boost isnt working at the weekend, then Im defenitely in for Monday....I got you on my friends list already
    Timedifference with you is 6hrs (Im ahead of you that is)...I was planning to start at 2000h CET (thats 1400h EST I think)
    Timedif is a real bitch man....because I gotta go work every night at 03.20h CET, thats why I had to leave last time and I missed out on the decoy and siege trophy you guys got....anyway, Im sure we can setup some boost again

Lvl 4 - Silver

I'm down for whenever too boost, I may well have the friends challenges and return volleys by then myself, but I will help others boost as I understand how annoying it is, tried boosting with a second dummy account last night (even with deleting all my GRFS friends) for the return volleys but it kept only doing 2 challenges, revives and 6 headshots, I started the 6 headshots one between me and dummy account but god knows if i'll actually achieve it, i got 7 on the first go with 6 mins of the match left so hopefully it shouldn't be too painful! It'd be nice to boost this weekend, Sat/Sun if possible, I can be on until around 1am EST (Sat morning and Sun morning) as that'll be 6am here, also there's a likely chance of between 2-3 squad members being on over the weekend that all have the DLC.. so that'd be cool, I know I'm rambling a bit but the info is there... failing that I can again play from 11.30pm GMT (6.30pm EST) on Monday

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Sounds good guys

Lvl 2 - Bronze

I helped some of you get the Domination Trophies when I already had it. I'm in desperate need of completing just two friends challenges. Even with the stats being reset I'm still screwed. Looking to boost that as well as the Stockade Trophy during a boosting session.

I'm online all the time, so if you get a group of 7, i'm your 8th man. Also need help with Guerrilla Trophies. I know bolt and his brother said they would help but they don't seem to be on as often. Anyways PSN DOC_BIZZY add me now!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by XxslickninjaxX View Post
    @dogon- do you have Arctic stike DLC? If so lemme know. Thanks
    Yes, i haved it
    But how am I supposed to take the *expletive deleted* multi trophies? Of the 20 people on my friends list who play the game, im unable to connect with one or two and even not every time.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

@ dogon- sorry about your luck but we'll give it a shot anyway.

@ doc- it hasn't even been a week since we boosted man. I work 2nd shift. I'm off on Monday and Tuesday. I want to help you man but its gonna have to be one of those days. Sorry.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Hello everyone,

I have an 8 people group and SUNDAY at 17:00 GMT 0 we will attempt to get the trophy Stockade Domination from Arctic Strike DLC.
    We still have room for 4 more people, since the minimum is 8, so if anyone needs the Stockade Domination Trophy and can be online Sunday at 17:00 GMT send me a friend request with the message GRFS DLC Boost.

ID: ScorpioOfShadows

Lvl 2 - Bronze

There is a boost going right now (Friday evening), and am planning to do one Saturday as well. Both days as of 2100h UK time (GMT+0).
    Im in dire need of the "Anything you can do trophy"....I have a friend to do the volleys with, but a boost is needed (17 or more kills, can't do that on my own legit, lol)..........Look for a chatroom "GRFS boost 28 Sept. Anyone can join guys

We can boost anything you want/need, including trophies, or challenges....GET ONLINE FELLAs

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Driudd I can probably make it tomorrow night. I get out of work early so I'll try my best to be there. Make sure you send me a chat invite. Thanks bro.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by XxslickninjaxX View Post
    Driudd I can probably make it tomorrow night. I get out of work early so I'll try my best to be there. Make sure you send me a chat invite. Thanks bro.
    will do man...see you tomorrow
    PS : take some friends with you because aft 5hrs of waiting on Friday we only got 7 people, pffff

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Thanks to a lot of people who helped me out getting this plat Especialy the "Anything you can do..." trophy was a dumb ass thing to get, lol
    leavingnoname MANY thanks buddy, but also Psyko, Tom, bolt, Capt, OPTIC, Magnum, RedFox, and others who I haven't mentioned
    (I know, I know, this isn't the Oscar's, lol).....anyways, I will be boosting a bit more to help some of the guys mentioned here

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Guys i need help with doing domination trophies and the "anything you can do" bullshit. I have 2 level 50+ characters and im pretty skilled in this game so i hope it will not be that hard to do them. Also would be great if someone helped me doing guerilla and campaign trophies. My psn is "luznykarol".

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Boosting tomorrow at 6:30 pm USA(eastern time zone)

Bolt
    Druidd
    Leaving
    Magnum
    psyko
    Rasta

Hopefully tom and Cpt will join up also
    Going for friend challenge related trophies. Lets keep it organized cause druidd doesn't have all night. Just wanna say thanks in advance to the guys who have the plat already and are still helping out. That means a lot to me.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I cannot believe you guys. I help you guys go platinum on this game and you bail out on me. I sat in that chat room for two hours. For what? I didn't even get to complete one F U C K I N G challenge!!!! Thanks for nothing pussies. Every time you look at that GRFS platinum trophy remember what a selfish piece of shit you are.

Lvl 4 - Silver

Yeah nice comment there, why don't you focus on the facts instead of having a go at people? I made myself available for days and hours on end with various people, around 30 different people over the course of about 2-3 months to help others before I got it, while I got it and after too..

Lvl 1 - Bronze

anyone that wants to Plat this game and needs help with anything add me i also need help and i DONT stop boosting till all my boys got there plat trophy =]

PSN ID: armedimperial

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast