Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Official Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier Trophy Guide Boosting Thread

This is a discussion on Official Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier Trophy Guide Boosting Thread within the Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier forum, part of the T; bro thats happened to me before i know its random but if you still wanna boost GRFS i got your ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

bro thats happened to me before i know its random but if you still wanna boost GRFS i got your back i wont bail on you. you got my word add me and will put in some work
    psn ID: armedimperial

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by XxslickninjaxX View Post
    I cannot believe you guys. I help you guys go platinum on this game and you bail out on me. I sat in that chat room for two hours. For what? I didn't even get to complete one F U C K I N G challenge!!!! Thanks for nothing pussies. Every time you look at that GRFS platinum trophy remember what a selfish piece of shit you are.
    I have organised numerous boosts, and sat in a chatroom waiting for hours without doing anything. Yes, I got help getting my plat, but I also helped A LOT of guys getting trophies or challenges....and for some people who only need to do those volley challenges, it IS a hard trophy to get, especialy when you got 1 or 2 guys messing up a boost, and who don;t listen to the squadleaders....I am FED UP with those selfish idiots!! and that's why I quit the boosting, I didn't boost for MYSELF anymore lately, purely to help others who earned it...

Latest Platinum's : GTA5
    Working on : FIFA 14 - AC4 Blackflag

Friend requests are OK, but please do NOT send me blank ones. Thank you....

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Imperial I will add you.

@Druidd- I'll have to respectfully disagree with you. The only reason you quit so fast and even had the option to quit is because you already have the plat. You weren't one of the three players left scratching their heads wondering why everyone left. In fact YOU were the first one to quit and log out. As if to say fuck you guys I already have the plat and I'm not dealing with anything other a perfect boost session. YOU QUIT and YOU LOGGED OUT! Not me. I'm the person helping people platinum this game not you. YOU QUIT. and offered no reason, apology, excuse or warning. Justify it anyway you want Druidd. But the bottom line is you quit on the people that helped you. You did that 2 times. They're is a brotherhood to boosting. You help those who help you. You stick with those guys until they all have the plat. Thanks for helping me in the domination sessions but this is where we cut ties. My brother and I will plat this game. Don't quit on people in the future. It makes you look bad. Like a fuckin baby. Good riddance.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

What's up guys, I literally have no one on my friends list to boost this with so I would love it if I could join one of the boosting groups that need some players..

My Psn: aFeralSheep

I'm available on Monday,Tuesday and Friday after 6pm (UK Time) Wednesday and Thursday any time.. Weekends are good too.

I need all the Domination trophies, The challenge trophies, Tour of Duty and would like to boost to Level 50, Pretty much everything needs doing and I have no patience to do it legitimately and would like this game to be completed. I also suck at this game Majorly haha.

Lvl 4 - Silver

You guys can add Tom_Kardon for any boosting you wish to do, he's looking for people, he's a good guy and on regularly, just friend request him with GRFS in the message
    Because Trophies are amazing...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

A friend and I need help with all the domination trophies.
    I have a squad of 4, just cant seem to find another squad to play.
    Anyone who can help, it would be much appreciated.
    Will return the favour of cause.

PSN: KiLLeX_993

Cheers!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Hi fellas, 1st post here....

I need help/join a squad for co-op, guerrilla and domination. I`m on the London/ Lisbon hour and i play at the end of the afternoon and at night; if anyone is willing to help my psn id is : SrTolas

Thx for any help

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Looking to setup squad related boost tonight at 7.30pm gmt currently have 3 of us guaranteed, if you'd like to join add me obviously quoting grfs so we know numbers available, if all goes well we will swiftly move on to boosting challenges, to make things easy all to join my squad until trophies are earned then you're free to leave unless you have a squad of four available, I will not tolerate people joining and just doing their own thing this will be a group effort until everyone as earned what they need, anyho's if you're available add me up psn kingamc

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Kingamc View Post
    Looking to setup squad related boost tonight at 7.30pm gmt currently have 3 of us guaranteed, if you'd like to join add me obviously quoting grfs so we know numbers available, if all goes well we will swiftly move on to boosting challenges, to make things easy all to join my squad until trophies are earned then you're free to leave unless you have a squad of four available, I will not tolerate people joining and just doing their own thing this will be a group effort until everyone as earned what they need, anyho's if you're available add me up psn kingamc
    I`ll send you a message later today mate !

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by SrTolas View Post
    I`ll send you a message later today mate !
    Already sent you friend request can you let me know if you can make tonight and how many you are cheers bud

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Still spaces available if anyone interested but they filling up add kingamc if available tonight at 7.30pm gmt

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Kingamc View Post
    Still spaces available if anyone interested but they filling up add kingamc if available tonight at 7.30pm gmt
    Ok last chance people we have 8 plus but I want to give as many people the opportunity as possible as I know what a pain these trophies are!, will be starting in around 55min add kingamc if u wanna join in

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Hey,
    Anyone who missed Kingamc's boost session, I have one with a few people planned in 3hours FROM NOW.
    Sorry about the late notice but anyone who needs any domination trophies, add me ASAP.

psn: KiLLeX_993

Lvl 1 - Bronze

hey i need help boosting the DLC domination trophies stockade and takeover if anyone wants to get these trophies add me

psn id. armedimperial

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I'm looking to boost the Takeover Domination trophy in Khyber Strike. Matches are just too hard to find anymore. I'm flexable and can help with other trophies. Add me if interested. Thanks.

PSN: Punfisher

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Anyone want to help with Co-op campaign, hit me up with a message and friend request on PSN.

PSN ID: Mono626

Lvl 1 - Bronze

GRFS Boost to Platinum

Hi there, folks ...

I still need some trophies for the platinum, so I need your help too.

I boosted with some others about 2 months ago but due to exams, which i had to study hard for, I had to quit before reaching platium. THX to Druidd for all his help there, by the way!! SERIOUS!!

So now, I'm back but noone else is, so i'm looking for a new boost team.

PSN: RedFox_666 (Who might have guessed )

I strictly stick to rules of engagement. I won't quit just because I have my plat, once I'm there. I promise. If added later, I'll even get back to the game to help ppl out, if they want to / need to.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I have the hardest time trying to find some help for the co-op trophy. If anyone is reading this, please add me, username heavysoviet. I will gladly return the favor and I really need help on this one.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Boost session this weekend on Saturday evening (2012-Nov-10)

I'll join in around 1800h GMT+1 (Berlin / Paris time) and stay online till VERY LATE!
    That would be 1400h EDT

Anyone wanting to join, hit us up ... PSN: RedFox_666

Heavysoviet, hit me up on PSN, I'll gladly help you out over the next few days / weeks ... early evenings until around midnight (CET/GMT+1)

PRO Member

hey everyone, i,m looking to boost the new dlc, khyber strike if anyone is interested please send me a message through the psn my I D is amxtj thanks everyone.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast