Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Official Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier Trophy Guide Boosting Thread

This is a discussion on Official Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier Trophy Guide Boosting Thread within the Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier forum, part of the T; Anyone interested in doing the domination trophies either legit or via boosting please add me psn: disco_doran and i will ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Anyone interested in doing the domination trophies either legit or via boosting please add me psn: disco_doran and i will send you a squad invite the game is very easy if everyone goes for the objective, ive been playing almost every day now and the game is not about skill or your k/d ratio its all about trying to spawn as close to the objective as you possibly can and guard it with everything you got.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Hi, still need to complete a few daily friends challenges, please could you guys add me (PSN: Memly) so I can get some friend challenges appear. Done all other mp trophies.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I am still boosting the domination trophies both original and all dlc..I would like to join a group serious about getting these. Add me
    Flawless08

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I need help completing challenges. Only those in stockade come out, but no one seems to play it anymore. Anyone who wants to boost in a squad hit me up with an add and message. PSN: Mono626

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Also looking to boost domination and possibly guerilla trophies. Send me a friend request with message. PSN: Victory_Greymon

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I want boost Guerilla, add me a_random_dude_
    My FAV plats:Bioshock, Fallout, Crysis, Dead Space, Dead Island, RE, Prince of Persia and all the different versions of those games.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Hi, still need to complete a few daily friends challenges, please could you guys add me (PSN: Memly) so I can get some friend challenges appear. Done all other mp trophies.

Also desperately looking for a co-op partner to do the campaign... I have a mic.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

add me for the khyber strike 'takeover domination' trophy as nobody is ever on there so gonna have to get squad together

pls put msg in friend request, thanks

Lvl 1 - Bronze

GHOST RECON DOMINATION BOOST TONIGHT 28th DEC 7.30pm GMT

All domination trophies, need 8-12 people or more for this, i have about 15 people already added for this on my friends list but you know what these boosts are like some show, some don't, so if your interested then please add me on the PSN: disco_doran

Domination trophies take priority over anything else, if anyone else needs other trophies then once we are done we will go through those, IE co-op or counter intelligence.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I'm wanting to get a squad together for the 'takeover domination' trophy which requires you to have the khyber strike dlc. We need 8 people to boost this as when searching for it to play legit you cant ever get a game

When i get 8 players on the list we can all arrange a date and time to suit all

1. MrBunt83
    2. Flawless08
    3. x-x-NiNjA---x
    4. Tom_Kardon
    5. devil_boy371

After this is done we can do the other khyber strike related trophy for the 3 wins on each of the 3 maps
    Last edited by MrBunt83 ; 01-01-2013 at 05:41 PM.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

GHOST RECON DOMINATION BOOST TONIGHT 30th DEC 7.30pm GMT

All domination trophies, need 8-12 people or more for this, i have about 15 people already added for this on my friends list but you know what these boosts are like some show, some don't, we got alot of people done there the other night, hoping to get everyone else sorted out also so if your interested then please add me on the PSN: disco_doran

PLEASE NO RANDOM KILLING IT WONT BE TOLERATED, you will be dropped otherwise, especially if people are going for 10 kill streaks or counter intelligence everyone will get their turn. If we work together everything will get done within a specific time.

Domination trophies take priority over anything else, if anyone else needs other trophies then once we are done we will go through those, IE co-op or counter intelligence.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Hey guys. Can I get in? PSN id: ericinico

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Im boosting dlc domination trophies only. Anyone else who wants to get a group together add me and let me know if you have others interested. Thanks
    Flawless08

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Hey guys I'm looking for some partners to play guerilla mode. If you're interested send me a friend request with message, thanks.
    PSN: Victory_Greymon

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Alright I need all of the online trophies plus completing Guerrilla Mode,and completing the campaign in co-op trophies.You must be from the U.S to do this.

My Battlelog
    http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/Hozkinz/

Anime and music,other things reasonable to discuss in a good website
    http://www.kotatsulounge.com/forum

myanimelist
    http://myanimelist.net/profile/Bioware
    (yes,I formed this as a troll account)

Lvl 1 - Bronze

PSN GAMERTAG: SamuraiXSlayr
    TIME ZONE: GMT-5
    LOOKING TO BOOST: Multiplayer Domination Trophies, Maybe XP if the method is efficient enough. Mainly Domination trophies. Add me with GRFS as subject please. Thanks.
    P.S. I have a mic.

Nope, nothing

Just got the game, which is late I know, and I'm looking for some people to play co-op and guerilla with.
    I was quite disappointed that you couldn't search public matches

Anyway, my PSN is Chambers35. Just send me a friends request if you're up for it, and let me know you want to play Ghost Recon in the message please

Lvl 1 - Bronze

anyone up for playing the coop campaign in grfs with me? i have done the first two or three missions in coop already but am cool with starting over, and would probably prefer to start new. am fine with playing on the easiest difficulty, just wanna play through for story, fun, and the coop trophy!

psn samuraixslayr
    time zone gmt-5

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Looking to finish Guerilla waves. Willing to help others with their trophies in return PSN:Quellish

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Looking for help/will help with co-op campaign and Guerilla trophies. PSN ID: zajackicek

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast