Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Official Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier Trophy Guide Boosting Thread

This is a discussion on Official Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier Trophy Guide Boosting Thread within the Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier forum, part of the T; Use this thread to boost any trophies in Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier....

The Bushiest Pig

Official Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier Trophy Guide Boosting Thread

Use this thread to boost any trophies in Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier.
    1st Place - VITA Trophy Guide of the Year, 2012 - Uncharted: Golden Abyss

2nd Place - CB Personality of the Year, 2011

2nd Place - DLC Trophy Guide of the Year, 2011 - Call of Duty: Black Ops Rezurrection

Lvl 1 - Bronze

If anyone wants to boost add me

PSN ID: Burner13

Lvl 1 - Bronze

add CodeNameMclovin...if i have to play with one more dumbass who runs into bullets like its CoD im going to kill em myself

Lvl 1 - Bronze

im up for boosting, psn: Blaze1701

Lvl 1 - Bronze

What do you guys say if we get 8 of us together (2 squads with 4 people in them) and boost all these domination trophies?. If any one is interested in doing so, add yourself to the list (name and a time zone) or hit me up on PSN. Serious booster only The time and date will be decided after we get 8 people. Thanks

1. xDevilizer EST
    Last edited by xDevilizer; 06-04-2012 at 09:19 PM.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I need help sirs. Thank you! Just add me up to your squads. and I also need Anything you can do... and ...I can do better

BRÜTAL Avy & Sig by dsluckay!

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by xDevilizer View Post
    What do you guys say if we get 8 of us together (2 squads with 4 people in them) and boost all these domination trophies?. If any one is interested in doing so, add yourself to the list (name and a time zone) or hit me up on PSN. Serious booster only The time and date will be decided after we get 8 people. Thanks

1. xDevilizer EST
    2. CaptainCooper15
    Thanks sir!

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I got a Question for Quality beats Quantity trophy. If I join a friend which is playing the 50th wave, will I still get the trophy?

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by xDevilizer View Post

1. xDevilizer EST
    2. CaptainCooper15
    3. purestchaos PDT/PST
    Hell yeah xDevilizer, I'm down. Or is that way too many hellish puns? Mics too?

Lvl 1 - Bronze

What do you guys say if we get 8 of us together (2 squads with 4 people in them) and boost all these domination trophies?. If any one is interested in doing so, add yourself to the list (name and a time zone) or hit me up on PSN.
    Serious booster only The time and date will be decided after we get 8 people. Thanks

1. xDevilizer EST
    2. CaptainCooper15
    3. purestchaos PDT/PST
    4. Blaze1701 EST

Lvl 1 - Bronze

What do you guys say if we get 8 of us together (2 squads with 4 people in them) and boost all these domination trophies?. If any one is interested in doing so, add yourself to the list (name and a time zone) or hit me up on PSN.
    Serious booster only The time and date will be decided after we get 8 people. Thanks

1. xDevilizer EST
    2. CaptainCooper15
    3. purestchaos PDT/PST
    4. Blaze1701 EST
    5. darksnakegothik

Lvl 1 - Bronze

1. xDevilizer EST
    2. CaptainCooper15
    3. purestchaos PDT/PST
    4. Blaze1701 EST
    5. darksnakegothik
    6. RyanRo04 PDT/PST

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by chscooper_o9 View Post
    I got a Question for Quality beats Quantity trophy. If I join a friend which is playing the 50th wave, will I still get the trophy?
    No, you will not get the trophy. I joined a friend on wave 17 and we made it through 50, he got the trophy, I did not.

Kid, not loser

1. xDevilizer EST
    2. CaptainCooper15
    3. purestchaos PDT/PST
    4. Blaze1701 EST
    5. darksnakegothik
    6. RyanRo04 PDT/PST
    7.Kid_Loser MDT
    8.Kid_Loser's Friend

I have a friend to join with me. I can get on at anytime, idk about my friend though. I will only be wanting to get the Domination trophies done. I do not want to waste my time with xp boosting. Add me and tell me you're from here and wanting Ghost boost. I do not want to see blank requests please. MSG me when time we will get together so I can tell my friend as well.

Thanks to Bladia for the amazing Sig and Avy.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Kid_Loser View Post

1. xDevilizer EST
    2. CaptainCooper15 GMT + 8
    3. purestchaos PDT/PST
    4. Blaze1701 EST
    5. darksnakegothik
    6. RyanRo04 PDT/PST
    7.Kid_Loser MDT
    8.Kid_Loser's Friend
    please add me up with a message "LET'S GO".

Lvl 1 - Bronze

am ready to boost always , add me :devil_boy371

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Kid_Loser View Post

1. xDevilizer EST
    2. CaptainCooper15
    3. purestchaos PDT/PST
    4. Blaze1701 EST
    5. darksnakegothik
    6. RyanRo04 PDT/PST
    7.Kid_Loser MDT
    8.Kid_Loser's Friend

I have a friend to join with me. I can get on at anytime, idk about my friend though. I will only be wanting to get the Domination trophies done. I do not want to waste my time with xp boosting. Add me and tell me you're from here and wanting Ghost boost. I do not want to see blank requests please. MSG me when time we will get together so I can tell my friend as well.
    can you add me please am always willing to help psn:devil_boy371

Lvl 1 - Bronze

i wanna boost the online trophies.... im like a noob in this game but im getting use to it... i have a mic so message me if u wanna go at it Psn: NerotheDarkSable (no blank messages) thank you

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Hi, Im pretty new to this game too but am getting used to it and rater like it.
    Level 21 Engineer who would like to boost the squad trophies most of all.
    I have my own squad made, so just add me with a message for invites. Psn: Paddy06s23
    Note: Im back at school as of tomorrow, but it will only be for a month with no intense work or studying that needs to be done.
    So I will be available from about 5:30pm - 10:00pm (UK time) every day. But all day weekends. Thanks.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

1. xDevilizer EST
    2. CaptainCooper15
    3. purestchaos PDT/PST
    4. Blaze1701 EST
    5. darksnakegothik
    6. RyanRo04 PDT/PST
    7.Kid_Loser MDT
    8.Kid_Loser's Friend
    9.Mista_Hickey

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast