Coop Story trophy

This is a discussion on Coop Story trophy within the Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X. 2 forum, part of the T; Me and a friend tried to get this trophy...on two separate occasions and we could not get the trophy to ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Coop Story trophy

Me and a friend tried to get this trophy...on two separate occasions and we could not get the trophy to pop. At first we thought it was because we used custom planes and loadouts, so we ran another mission with default settings, and no cigar. Is there something we are doing wrong? Any information would be great, thank you.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Hi.

What I did was host the CO-OP STORY (don't select CO-OP MISSION) under Playstation Network/Player Match. My partner searched for the session and we were good to go.
    Be careful not to choose the mission (under the CO-OP Story you can select the mission) that your partner didn't finish in story mode because he wont receive the trophy. The best bet is to choose the very first mission and you're done in 3-5min.

Hope it was helpful.
    Last edited by Duv'orynn; 04-15-2013 at 01:32 AM.
    You don't know the true meaning of speed if you didn't travel faster than sound!!!......

PSN ID: Duvorynn
    XBOX LIVE ID: Duvorynn