Cry Babies!!!

This is a discussion on Cry Babies!!! within the Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X forum, part of the T; So I decided to give Hawx another go after a yr off. I am in a TDM and I was ...

Closing this account

Cry Babies!!!

So I decided to give Hawx another go after a yr off. I am in a TDM and I was up against 3 ppl that were level 40 with SU-37. I have a F-16A. No win situation right? I had two other guys join me and right before the match started, these lame punks had said "NO ALL ASPECTS MISSILES OR T.O.P" am thinking ok, whatever. As the game began, their team head score 3 kills very quick. I was mad or nothing. I just waited until I was able to switch up my missile combo to dog fighting. I got 3 straight kills and i got booted out the match. Not because of the server but because of those butt hurt guys. There was no combat support in the game. Has anyone come across something like this, eith in this game or another game?

NSFW

People ragequit... they are doing it now, they always have, and they always will. In this case, they just ragequitted you instead of themselves.

Sig made by Beam. Platbar by Thunder.

Sig made by Beam.
    Platbar made by Thunder.

Ghost Assassin

I've come across people like this during the hackers era of PSN on MW2. The hacker was playing legit on S&D and was losing, so he started putting on God mode and killing people across the map. When my friends and I started telling him to stop being a douche, he started de-ranking and then kicking us.

Closing this account

thats just messed up. if feel its just a game and if every item in the game was earned legit, why kick ppl out for using them? i believe it ppl dont want you using certain items and they can go to match setup and disable what they dislike. I dont made losing but dont get mad when i use certain legit items to make the match score reasonable.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Online gaming is dead. Doesn't matter what game you play now. You'll come across more and more childish little bastards out to spoil your fun. I gave up online gaming because it was not worth getting annoyed. And I'm part of a FPS clan. Been with them for almost 2 years. Don't see myself ever playing online again. Not when I enjoy my offline gaming.

If your looking to enjoy your HAWX online games, make your own server so you have the power and worry free of getting booted for kicking ass. I'm assuming it's a create a server type game instead of a "vote to kick" system. I haven't played the game myself. You lured me in with the topic title lol.

I see you posted in the boosting thread 6 days ago. Looks like you'll have to grind out those trophies. You could try asking people you meet online if they can help you boost a trophy or 2. You may find they're doing the same as you. Worth a try. Sorry I can't be so helpful here.

Closing this account

Quote Originally Posted by Glasgow_Mick89 View Post
    Online gaming is dead. Doesn't matter what game you play now. You'll come across more and more childish little bastards out to spoil your fun. I gave up online gaming because it was not worth getting annoyed. And I'm part of a FPS clan. Been with them for almost 2 years. Don't see myself ever playing online again. Not when I enjoy my offline gaming. If your looking to enjoy your HAWX online games, make your own server so you have the power and worry free of getting booted for kicking ass. I'm assuming it's a create a server type game instead of a "vote to kick" system. I haven't played the game myself. You lured me in with the topic title lol. I see you posted in the boosting thread 6 days ago. Looks like you'll have to grind out those trophies. You could try asking people you meet online if they can help you boost a trophy or 2. You may find they're doing the same as you. Worth a try. Sorry I can't be so helpful here.
    The whole boosting isnt the issue just how as you said ppl getting upset. There are times when I am playing to get certain trophies and the cry babies complain about me starting to use certain legit weapons. They want that edge over us 100% of the time. I was just talking to my wife about and she was calling them pansy boys.

Lvl 10 - Platinum

That's like pretty much all my fighting games. That's why I don't have at least 25% of the trophies for all of my fighting games. Right as soon as I win 1 round and if I'm about to win the second round the person just quits and I don't get credit cause the game got cut off.

Lvl 8 - Gold

Yeah, you're a "noob" for using weapons other players don't like getting killed with. What does getting bested by a beginner make them then? Don't pay attention to people like that. If they're so good at the game they should be able to beat you no matter which weapons you're using, right? If they can't....maybe they're not as good as they thought.

That's why online gaming shouldn't be the focus of game developers, there's only so much idiocy you can take. That's why I stopped playing Metal Gear Online. Level 20 boosters crying when a level 10 kills them, calling him a cheater or whatever.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by jay_hawk12 View Post
    The whole boosting isnt the issue just how as you said ppl getting upset. There are times when I am playing to get certain trophies and the cry babies complain about me starting to use certain legit weapons. They want that edge over us 100% of the time. I was just talking to my wife about and she was calling them pansy boys.
    Lol I like your wife. Couldn't have said it better myself.

Its 1 thing that really annoyed me. Makes gaming boring. But you'll find that the weapons, equipment, tactics and anything else these babies are crying about are exactly what they use themselves on a regular basic.

Some people really need to get a life. Maybe then they'll quit moaning about pointless things.

Quote Originally Posted by MAXTHUNDER View Post
    That's like pretty much all my fighting games. That's why I don't have at least 25% of the trophies for all of my fighting games. Right as soon as I win 1 round and if I'm about to win the second round the person just quits and I don't get credit cause the game got cut off.
    BlazBlue.

Closing this account

I just gone done playing against 2 ppl that were just beginning to play. i felt kinda bad but these 2 guys didn't quit, tough it out but they still got slaughter though. They didn't talk trash on the mic. They shot a butt load of missiles at me, none them hit me but they were trying their best.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I need a hand with online trophies.. Feel free to add

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I also have come across people like that... F*cking annoying.

Like J-hobby I also need a hand with online trophies so feel free to add me too.
    Hi.

I'm seeking some gaming friends that can help me with online trophis of the games I have. And of course I gladly help back of trophies that you need help with.