View Poll Results: How difficult is it to earn the platinum trophy for this game?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 - Very Easy

1 5.88%
  • 2 - Easy

11 64.71%
  • 3 - Moderate

4 23.53%
  • 4 - Hard

1 5.88%
  • 5 - Very Hard

0 0%

The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread

This is a discussion on The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread within the Tomb Raider: Legend forum, part of the T; This thread is first and foremost a discussion thread , but it also has a poll. Please do not vote ...

Retired TGT Member

The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread

This thread is first and foremost a discussion thread, but it also has a poll. Please do not vote in the poll until you have earned the platinum trophy for this game. That being said, we invite you to post below and discuss the difficult aspects of the game, even if you do not yet have the platinum trophy in your collection.

When you post, give more than just a number. Give reasons why you feel the game is easy or hard. What parts of the game are easy or hard? Were there collectibles? Were they a pain? Is there a required online component? How easy or hard is the online portion? What is the most frustrating part about the game?

Once you have obtained the platinum trophy, feel free to return to this thread and post your official vote. Say something to the effect of "I give this a 2 because there was only one tough spot and the collectibles were easy to find". At this point, you may also add your vote to the poll.

The poll is public, meaning everyone can see how you vote.

Obvious spamming will not be tolerated. Moderators will take action against obvious spammers as necessary*.

*NOTE: This Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread and others like it constitute an Official Site Feature here at PS3T.com. Misuse of this thread or this poll may count as an abuse of a site feature which is expressly forbidden in the site rules. Moderators will give punishments as necessary.

Trophies soon.

2 easy This is an easy platinum, the game on hard is not had except for the final boss as it does have a one hit kill move but it's still a decent challenge at best on it. There's collectibles but are not too hard to find. There is time Trials but are not really hard as the puzzles and levels are not confusing like most Tomb Raider games are. It's fairly fast platinum as well.

Platinum Procrastinator

This game is easy to plat as the story is fairly short and even while playing on the hardest difficulty setting, the game is still easy. Also, the time trials are easy compared to the ones on Anniversary.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

I voted easy on this as thats just what it was basically.there were 1 or 2 trophies that were a little pain like having to kill to bikers with one fuel tank.my favourite trophy by far and one of my funniest has to be "Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooal".i dont know if i got the right amount of o's lol but nevermind.i enjoyed everything about this game from the collectables to the time trials and just generally roaming around.everything was simple,other than the final boss on hard like omnislash says and even then it wasnt that bad,once you learnt his moves and postures,he becomes a bit predictable.id give it 8/10,great fun game and an easy plat too.

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

I love football season!

I give this game an Easy rating. As mentioned above, the toughest spot is the final boss battle, which can take some time to complete for average gamers like myself. All of the other trophies are pretty easy to attain, especially when using the trophy guide on this site.

Overall, I found this game to be pretty interesting and I am looking forward to playing Anniversary and Underworld.

iCard by pittsteeler36

Retired TrophyGuide Ninja

Easy - nothing more to add

PRO Member

Easy.

The collectables were the hard part about the game. I almost went with moderate and would have had it not been such a quick game other than the collectables, which were easy to get when I used the guide after my first few trips through looking for them myself. The gold one's completely eluded my mind when I did it myself. I had fun playing the game and enjoyed pretty much everything about it.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

This game will be one of the easiest Platinums you will ever earn. The hardest part is finishing the last Boss on the Hard setting, and finishing the last Time Trail (the same Boss).

Gotham's Reckoning

Easy - I played it to death on the PS2 so I found it very easy to plat other than the final boss.

You see, madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push

Platbar By Wadefan

Sig By Apokolypz

PPS Bar By RaveNScythE18

Lvl 1 - Bronze

easy, although I don't know why some of the trophies wouldn't register and I had to do them a couple of times, the few specific kills...
    koxy1987

Lvl 1 - Bronze

2 - Easy

Getting some of the gold treasures took a couple of tries (especially the one with the teslo cannon), it was fairly easy, having about seven minutes to spare for most time trials. Game was tedious but wasn't very difficult.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I voted Moderate.

I had quite a frustating time with the time trials. I am just not that good at that sort of stuff.

子連れ狼

Moderate - The time trials were easy as long as you did not die, but if you did then it was a race against the timer, + the final boss battle was no joke, fun if you can defeat it quickly, no fun if you died continuously but overall good game!

Unete al grupo: Jugadores Espaņol| xEl_Cidx's La Conquista | xEl_Cidx's recent Gaming Activities+ Boosting
    xEl_Cidx's Battle of the Sexes - Round 44 just started