Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

The Official Tomb Raider Boosting Thread

This is a discussion on The Official Tomb Raider Boosting Thread within the Tomb Raider forum, part of the T; looking for somebody to help boost the mp trophies. PSN: memly I have a mic...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

looking for somebody to help boost the mp trophies. PSN: memly

I have a mic

Lvl 1 - Bronze

im not boosting anymore thanks
    Last edited by ulic24; 10-10-2013 at 08:57 AM.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Have all trophies except for Master Blaster. Would appreciate any help. PSN ID = IntoxicatedSight

Lvl 1 - Bronze

The multiplayer is desolate. I'm looking for 3 more players to boost the ranked matches. should be really easy to do.

PSN ID: scottdevon

Lvl 1 - Bronze

i need some trophy for this still anyone can help please i need Adventurer, Artilleryman, Down Boy!, Escapist, Good Samaritan, I'm All That, Sole Survivor, Lights Out, , Monkey Around, Narcissistic,
    my psn: scazzerbazzer

will be helpful anyone helps me thank you

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Hi!
    Also need help with some online trophies since multiplayer seems to be pretty dead. Please add me, PSN: Krabban_

Lvl 1 - Bronze

hey i need help boosting for the I'm All That Trophy. my PSN is deadpool691 and as of right now i just need one ranked Free For All to get it. if anyone can help me get it, that would be great cuz even getting into a FFA match is almost impossible now.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

If anyone wanna boost any trophies, add me sirenshark.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

PSNID: Naulziator

Need assistance with all multiplayer trophies. Hoping to kill all the short ones first. Will work on XP & salvage on my own time.

EDIT: Forgot to mention, my timeline varies, especially with this weekend (Thanksgiving here). Try to aim for 22:30 Eastern Time.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Hello, my PSN ID is Renan_19, let's do this.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Hi, anyone wanna help me out with I'm All That!
    Win a ranked match in every multiplayer mode. ibeen trying to find ranked matches but doesnet find any at all, it seems multiplayer is dead. Please add me PSN : macke91

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Level 57 @ the moment and it only took a couple days. I found a bunch of people and tried boosting and found out your better off boosting for xp and salvage solo. Boost all the other mp trophies except for shopaholic and level 60. Then simply start a private match, rescue, underground. Set med kits to 20 and time to over 10 minutes. Set a survivor with second wind and a solari with the advance looting to maximise salvage and second wind. Simply run and collect the twenty medkkts. Takes 7-9 minutes once you figure out where they are and the fastest paths. 27k xp for 8 minutes. Second round you collect salvage by running a circle. 2 on submarine I by the fire on one side and on the other side one farthest feom the blue circl and then on right by it. Do this for 4 minutes and the sub will open. Go I side and press the button to reset time remaining to 2 mjnutes. Keep collecting salvage and this will net you 7-10k in salvage. 180k required to buy everything give or take. Then vote for survivors for third round. Doesnt matter if you start as solari or survivorzs as the vote will let you play survivors on last round. Collect the medkits and you win for 30k xp. Lets recap 9 minutes with loadi g first round, 7 mjnutes with loadi g second, and 9 mjnutes with loading last round. Thats 25 minutes for 56k xp and 10k salvage and you didn't need to wait for anyone to get on and help you. Grenade launcher method with 2 people will net you about 60k xp in 22 minutes but with only a few k salvage. The 3 player method will net you 110k in 22 minutes but then you have to do it for the other 2 guys who are boosting and that takes a total of 66 mjnutes for or just so it yourself for the same plus more salvage in 50 minutes. Once you don't need salvage you can start exiting and restarting after first round for for 26k every 10 minutes or 156k an hour. Even at level 57 its only taking 4 rounds to level up.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Anyone up for some boosting during this weekend? I only need Master Blaster but can help with others.

PSN_id: clara_pereira

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I need help with i'm all that trophy
    PSN ID: cffc8

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Hi all add me for any/all the MP trophies Fred_Myles

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Im up for boosting, add me psn id: andymacblue ive got a mike im on uk gmt will be online fri 1800 8th November and at the weekend. Thanx

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Hey! PSN ID - liquish

I am looking for 2 people to help me with the MP trophy: master blaster
    and also someone for Monkey Around

I'm online right now....

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Heyya if anyone wanna add me in PSN for TR MP please do
    i have quite a lot of MP trophy to get my psn id deady_83; i online on weekend ~ i also have a mic ~

@liquish ... add ya just now; best of luck for your trophy too then

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I am at 97% and just need the, "I'm all that" trophy; ranked FFA is sadly dead. Need to get a group together. I can help with other trophies if desired, I know how to quickly boost most of them. I'm available any day this week between 6 & 7am PST or pretty much any time this weekend if I'm given enough notice. PSN is same as my forum name.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Im looking for 2 serious gamers who will help me on Multiplayer trophies.. you help me and i'll help you until we get the job done.. Please send me request with TOMB RAIDER BOOST as title that way i know what game we are boosting.. i am usually on 11am-430pm weekdays.. and all day on the weekends... my PSN is

TH3_PUN1SH3R_88

Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast