Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425

The Official Tomb Raider Boosting Thread

This is a discussion on The Official Tomb Raider Boosting Thread within the Tomb Raider forum, part of the T; Hello Guys I need help with some of the MP trophies, I will help whoever needs, please add me: sticky_bunny, ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Hello Guys I need help with some of the MP trophies, I will help whoever needs, please add me: sticky_bunny, just let me know in the note that is for Tomb Raider boosting, thanks

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Hi Guys, I'm trying to get the MP Trophies for Ranked Matches, but as everyone knows there's never enough matches going on. If anyone wants to add me to help one another out I'm more than happy to. My psn is monsieurfeast. I'm usually around at about 7pm GMT but I'm more than willing to kick around other times to help people out.

Just let me know in the message its for TR boosting and we can get cracking!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Hi everyone,

I know I'm pretty late on this, but I'm starting up TRE for the first time and would like to get the boosting out ASAP, if anyone is still doing this. My PSN is MattyVanHalen, and if you prefer Steam for messaging, my name is Horbgorbler. Feel free to add me for the TR boosting, because I'd like to get this outta the way so I can enjoy the real game lol. Thanks!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

If you still want to boost ranked trophies on PS3 my PSN: NYMT-88

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Hi all if anyone is still up for boosting tomb raider trophies I am on PS3 my username is xBOROMIRx , normally on at weekends))

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Any chance anyone is still looking to boost?

I'm online most nights and probably will be hoping to boost for a long time at this rate lol

PSN: mikeandleanne12

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Need I'm all that

psn:streetcutter

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Looking for people to grind through matches so I can earn Shopaholic and True Commitment.
    Will help with any other multiplayer trophies if you need them. The servers are pretty shit as of
    the last few times I've played and people might possibly be hacking the game. Add me on PSN
    PATRICK2854 with something about the game in the message.

Thanks in advance.
    PS I do not currently have a working mic for the PS3 will follow anyone who helps lead.

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425