Deadeye Trophy after completing game

This is a discussion on Deadeye Trophy after completing game within the Tomb Raider forum, part of the T; I had just this one missable trophy left and I was pretty pissed at the thought of having to start ...

Lvl 7 - Gold

Deadeye Trophy after completing game

I had just this one missable trophy left and I was pretty pissed at the thought of having to start a new game just for 1 trophy so I did a little research and found that you can still get this after the game is over. I am not taking any credit for this video or this method, just sharing it with you guys in case you are in the same predicament. Enjoy.

I used this method and then ran back to the camp nearby (Shantytown Helicopter camp) so it would save and then right back to the same spot and 2 more dummies were there.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Thanks for the tip mate!! I'll go check it out, it is one I'm missing..

UPDATE: I can confirm this method works - Go to that location, after you kill them come back to the camp by the downed chopper, then exit camp and walk up there again - these two respawned about 11 times for me, then they were gone for good. Or until the next day I think, they shall come back Tomb Raider has very slooooow and random respawn after a game is done. I used this to get the DEADEYE as well as FORMER ADVENTURER trophies.
    Last edited by Fil2316; 05-13-2013 at 02:08 AM. Reason: update

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Ya cool thanks I was having problem with that so thank you for posting this

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I have killed about 30 of these suckers at this location, and they respawn as soon as you are on the way back up to the zipline. Very convenient.

However, my trophy still hasn't triggered. Has anyone else run into a bug in getting this trophy to register?

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Singularity in a Super Massive Black Hole

Wow... never knew. Guess I didn't have to be so thorough in my playthrough after all...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Thanks for sharing this tip. I read somewhere else about some claims which are not true: 1. First u can get this trick done even after 100% completion of the game, even if u haven't set the rope from up the tower. BUT, u must not killed the two guys IN the tower, ie unless u killed them off the zip line or outside the tower, then only they will respawn. To set the rope without killing them IN the tower, just sneak straight from the helicopter camp site up to where u can hang yourself on the edge near the rope poll, while eavesdropping and waiting the two fellows to wander back so that they won't notice u too fast, then get onto the edge and quickly set the rope and slide on the zip line before they can kill u. I tried with first save file where I accidentally killed the guys while trying to set the rope, then they will never respawn even I came back afterward. So i just loaded another previous savefile and get the trick done. So it's a good idea to change the save slots before first try in case u mess it up. 2. U don't need to headshot them to get this trophy. As there r already one trophy requiring u to headshot 50 enemies, this Deadeye trophy can be unlocked as long as u SHOOT the enemies off the zip line, whatever the weapon is. I got about 6 enemies off zip line before I tried this respawn trick, most of which are NOT headshot kill. Then when I killed 4th guy with this trick (only one is headshot kill), I got this trophy popped out.

Lvl 7 - Gold

I'm really glad to hear you guys are using the tip and happy it's working for you you guys.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Unfortunately this doesn't work for me. Perhaps this is the case because I tested out that location once during the story and TR might keep track of which groups of enemies you've finished off during the story but not anymore after story is complete (so that you can infinitely kill enemies you haven't faced during the story).

I need to go through the game a second way anyway because I missed Chatterbox (playthrough one was my "enjoyment" playthrough, the next will be for the trophies). I wonder though if it would have been different if I didn't went back to Shanty town during the story.

EDIT: I actually think now they didn't spawn anymore because I destroyed the alarm device on that platform. If you want to keep them coming don't do that. I'll have to get the trophy in a new game. :/
    Last edited by i667090375202107; 15 Hours Ago at 06:20 AM.