A 100% completion problem

This is a discussion on A 100% completion problem within the Tomb Raider forum, part of the T; On my first playthrough, normal difficulty, Ive completed it 100%, Ive done all the upgrades, completed all the challenges, got ...

Lvl 2 - Bronze

A 100% completion problem

On my first playthrough, normal difficulty, Ive completed it 100%, Ive done all the upgrades, completed all the challenges, got all collectibles, watched all the cut scenes including the credits and did no conversations.
    Second playthrouhgh, hard difficulty, all the upgrades, all challenges, all collectibles, no cutscenes at all and six conversations (didnt get the fifth one) 99%
    Third Playthrough, hard difficulty, all the upgrades, all challenges, all collectibles, some cutscenes (including the last one and credits), six conversations (didnt get the second one but get the trophy Chaterbox) and all camps 99%.
    obviously i'm missing something here, is there anyone facing this problem, does anyone know the solution or what am I doing wrong, what's the requirement to achieve 100%.
    Thanks

It's All Spandex!

Looking at your trophies youve unlocked all the single player trophies and just need the MP? No need to worry about the 100%?

Lvl 11 - Elite

I think he's talking about 100% completion of the single player mode, I guess he knows there are MP trophies. I don't have the game so I can't help sorry.

It's All Spandex!

Quote Originally Posted by annare41 View Post
    I think he's talking about 100% completion of the single player mode, I guess he knows there are MP trophies. I don't have the game so I can't help sorry.
    Yer I know. He has all the single player trophies though so why bother with 100% if single player is complete?

Lvl 11 - Elite

Quote Originally Posted by Marccap View Post
    Yer I know. He has all the single player trophies though so why bother with 100% if single player is complete?
    Well I like to complete everything in the games I like regardless of trophies, maybe he does the same.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by annare41 View Post
    Well I like to complete everything in the games I like regardless of trophies, maybe he does the same.
    You're totally right, i like the for the trophies for the first time but when i'm replaying my games i like complete everthing as well, that's how play 100% regardless of trophies.

PRO Member

Oh i should know this! i had the same problem, but some people are missing a gps i think it was behind some rocks almost where the boat is. For my part i missed the challenge at the beach. The place where you are in a bunker before you come to the boat. Hope you find what you are missing.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Thanks i'll give it a try, that god damn bunker

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Got it, i was missing the challenges in Cliffside Bunker in both saves!

PRO Member

Alright. Glad to hear you found the problem.

Lvl 5 - Silver

I know its been a while since this thread has been posted in but I just beat the game and have 99% completion according to the fast travel I have every area 100% but I have not gotten the trophy for completing all Challenges (Inconceivable!) is this a glitch or is there a challenge that isnt part of 100% an area?

Lvl 5 - Silver

after looking around the web a bit i found what my problem was I didnt have the previous inhabitants challenge yet its in cliffside bunker which you can get to from shipwreck beach you cant fast travel to it

Lvl 4 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Cheeseclown View Post
    I know its been a while since this thread has been posted in but I just beat the game and have 99% completion according to the fast travel I have every area 100% but I have not gotten the trophy for completing all Challenges (Inconceivable!) is this a glitch or is there a challenge that isnt part of 100% an area?
    I have also collected all GPS, relics, and documents. I have completed all challenges and found all camps. I did not receive No Stone Left Unturned or Inconceivable trophies and i have a 98% completion. What is going on?

My - God of War, God of War II, God of War III, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Uncharted: Drake's Fortune