Glitch : Earn "Bringing home the bacon" trophy without unlocking officer dick

This is a discussion on Glitch : Earn "Bringing home the bacon" trophy without unlocking officer dick within the Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD forum, part of the T; Pretty simple, After unlocking "Styles" for tony hawk, Simply change your style, and join a match (I personally did big ...

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Glitch : Earn "Bringing home the bacon" trophy without unlocking officer dick

Pretty simple, After unlocking "Styles" for tony hawk, Simply change your style, and join a match (I personally did big head mode) and the trophy unlocks!

-------
    alt note:
    The trophy guide for unlocking this is very incorrect~ To unlock officer dick you have to complete a full career, get max stats, and complete all projectives as a character BESIDES tony hawk, It was like this on the 360 version of this as well.

Example = I have a platinum and do not have officer dick unlocked.

Legalize it...

Sweet, hopefully they dont fix this by the time I get the game lol...

EDIT: I ended up getting it the normal way, glad I did too cause this doesnt work for everyone and you have to beat the whole career to get styles anyways...
    Last edited by JDizzle0420; 09-10-2012 at 06:44 PM.

Jurassic World LEGO!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AdorableNirvash View Post
    Pretty simple, After unlocking "Styles" for tony hawk, Simply change your style, and join a match (I personally did big head mode) and the trophy unlocks!

-------
    alt note:
    The trophy guide for unlocking this is very incorrect~ To unlock officer dick you have to complete a full career, get max stats, and complete all projectives as a character BESIDES tony hawk, It was like this on the 360 version of this as well.

Example = I have a platinum and do not have officer dick unlocked.
    I will confirm that I too had the trophy glitch so I did s Nirvash said and switched Tony's style joined a Big Head session and it unlocked within a few seconds .

PS4 COD: Ghosts DLC boosting

Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and make a trail.

~Ralph Waldo Emerson~