Kicked for "suspected cheating!?" O_o

This is a discussion on Kicked for "suspected cheating!?" O_o within the Transformers: Fall of Cybertron forum, part of the T; LOL! So, apparently, if your connected online in Fall of Cybertron, and having network problems, but still play, you'll be ...

Plats-O'-War!!

Kicked for "suspected cheating!?" O_o

LOL! So, apparently, if your connected online in Fall of Cybertron, and having network problems, but still play, you'll be kicked for "suspected cheating and tampering with network connection". Wow, it's not my fault their servers are messed up. LOL! I was playing a regular Escalation match, and it kept say "Connection Error", so I was thinking maybe it will sort itself out. Man was I wrong!! Got kicked because of a messed up network connection. Just a heads up to you all, it may happen to you (Or already has)

Closing this account

That is why I try to avoid games with online trophies.. The servers aren't always going to work properly.

Grandmasterpiece

You'd think they'd monitor their own servers more carefully.

Outdated Plat-bar by ThunderStick, sig by DaRe, avatar by ROBO3AG13
    Click the sig and be whisked away to my checklist (now with updates!)! Or click here to visit my YouTube channel! Vote on my Playstation Grandmasterpiece HERE!

Closing this account

Quote Originally Posted by Digitalman123 View Post
    You'd think they'd monitor their own servers more carefully.
    That is to much like work for them. More like install a program to babysit server while they go off and play Rock Band.

Ice Cream Firefighter

Quote Originally Posted by jay_hawk View Post
    That is why I try to avoid games with online trophies.. The servers aren't always going to work properly.
    agreed but the occasional online game does come up that I enjoy, like playing TIR in Dead Rising 2 or Borderlands

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

Closing this account

Quote Originally Posted by great_daze_tazer View Post
    agreed but the occasional online game does come up that I enjoy, like playing TIR in Dead Rising 2 or Borderlands
    Yep, the strangest thing is that last night I was looking at getting this game but I had slept on the idea first. I saw this thread and my mind is changed.

Sic Vis Pacem Bellum

i was told earlier that this game is good but online issues like these keep me away
    Signature Provided By Djunglist

Lvl 5 - Silver

Well that sucks, because of this not gonna get it, so damn hate online trophies

Lvl 1 - Bronze

The servers do suck, I've ran into quite a few issues trying to play multiplayer. The game is great though, I really love the campaign, I just wish it had co-op (split screen) so I could play it with my friends when they come over. The worst part about the multiplayer is how hard the trophies are. If you aren't a hardcore multiplayer, you're never going to get all the trophies unless you have a lot of help or a lot of luck. As far as game play goes, if you like Transformers, you can't ask for a better game. I never bought WfC, but I'm really interested in it now that I've been playing FoC, but I heard horrible things about the multiplayer on it. (If the servers are even still active on it.)
    Back on topic, I haven't had an issue where I was accused of cheating, but I've fell through the floor a few times or my character froze in mid air. A few times the game froze and I had to do a hard reset. The biggest issue is the host migration though. Sometimes it happens three or four times in one match and on a couple of occasions, it too required a reset.

Jinx? ...Stands for Jinx!

It's because people are using lagg as an exploit in order for others to not be able to hit them as they freeze and move fast. You're connection could have been mistaken on that matter by the servers as a use of that sort of exploit where you try you try to make yourself faster than the opposition, by being laggy and causing the others to not be able to see what you are doing.

Thanks to Luckay for this Signature and Dare_xLw Avatar. Thanks to RaveNScythE18 & Smashguy for the PPS userbar.

Plats-O'-War!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ultradog177 View Post
    It's because people are using lagg as an exploit in order for others to not be able to hit them as they freeze and move fast. You're connection could have been mistaken on that matter by the servers as a use of that sort of exploit where you try you try to make yourself faster than the opposition, by being laggy and causing the others to not be able to see what you are doing.
    True, but I wasn't the one who was moving fast at all