WFC Online still active?

This is a discussion on WFC Online still active? within the Transformers: War for Cybertron forum, part of the T; I just picked this up and I really want to play online. Does anyone still have and play this? Are ...

Mr. 70 Plats

WFC Online still active?

I just picked this up and I really want to play online. Does anyone still have and play this? Are the online servers still up and running?

PRO Member

I just got this myself a week or so ago. I haven't tried online yet.

EDIT: It's still fairly active. There's usually a couple hundred players online. I haven't had any real trouble getting a game going in Escalation, Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, or Conquest. The other modes are pretty dead.
    Last edited by NightRaven77; 02-29-2012 at 11:47 AM.
    76th platinum: LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 (Vita). 84th PSN/non-platinum 100%: SOULCALIBUR Lost Swords.

NightRaven77's Trophy Checklist

i am write retartet

Picked it up myself too a couple of weeks ago, havn't had the chance to try it online yet aside from a quick "OWHATSDIS", I got into somones world in about 10 seconds wait time so it can't be THAT dead.

Jinx? ...Stands for Jinx!

Well actually it isn't. I found that in the bad times when not many people are on the least number is 370. During peak the numbers reach 700s on normall days, and even up to 1K on some weekdays.

Also on X2/X3/X4 Exp Weekends the number goes to a good 3-4k ;p

Thanks to Luckay for this Signature and Dare_xLw Avatar. Thanks to RaveNScythE18 & Smashguy for the PPS userbar.

Lvl 9 - Gold

I was playing yesterday and there were around 500 people online. Usually team deathmatch is the one with most people. Add me if you want
    | Signature and avatar by dsluckay| Platbar by Wadefan1 |

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Probably going to start this in a couple weeks. Hopefully people are still playing so I can get that plat!

Lvl 9 - Gold

It is still fairly active, you can get in a good match and play. The biggest problem is that the servers are really fickle and games crash from time to time for no reason.
    "I do not agree with a word you say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."- Voltaire

The First Wrestling Platinum Grand Slam Winner on PS3Trophies.com

Trophy Checklist: http://www.ps3trophies.com/forums/tr...-doghouse.html

Lvl 2 - Bronze

same here your not the only 1 who goes throught this problem xbox360 the same way also looking to boost

Mr. 70 Plats

Ok, so if anyone wants to boost the online, let's get together and do so!!! Next time I'll be online will be thursday afternoon. Would love to be on all week long, but school comes 1st

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Anyone still have this game and know if the servers are still up? Kinda wanted to pick this up again, miss it to be honest

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I'm up for some boosting if anyone is interested all I have left are the multiplayer and escalation trophies
    Send me a message PSN ID: DeliberatedBass

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Are the servers still active? I'm thinking about picking this up, but I'd like to know if I'll be able to play the multiplayer or not. I had read somewhere that there was double XP for the rest of the time the servers were up, but no one seems to know if they are still up or not. LOL

Mr. 70 Plats

Quote Originally Posted by Armored Rah View Post
    Are the servers still active? I'm thinking about picking this up, but I'd like to know if I'll be able to play the multiplayer or not. I had read somewhere that there was double XP for the rest of the time the servers were up, but no one seems to know if they are still up or not. LOL
    The servers should still be active as I got the a few months ago.

Jinx? ...Stands for Jinx!

Servers should still be active enough to earn plats, especially that many people went back after they were done with Fall of Cybertron.

Thanks to Luckay for this Signature and Dare_xLw Avatar. Thanks to RaveNScythE18 & Smashguy for the PPS userbar.