View Poll Results: How difficult is it to earn the platinum trophy for this game?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 - Very Easy

8 72.73%
  • 2 - Easy

3 27.27%
  • 3 - Moderate

0 0%
  • 4 - Hard

0 0%
  • 5 - Very Hard

0 0%

The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread

This is a discussion on The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread within the Trivial Pursuit forum, part of the T; This thread is first and foremost a discussion thread , but it also has a poll. Please do not vote ...

Retired TGT Member

The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread

This thread is first and foremost a discussion thread, but it also has a poll. Please do not vote in the poll until you have earned the platinum trophy for this game. That being said, we invite you to post below and discuss the difficult aspects of the game, even if you do not yet have the platinum trophy in your collection.

When you post, give more than just a number. Give reasons why you feel the game is easy or hard. What parts of the game are easy or hard? Were there collectibles? Were they a pain? Is there a required online component? How easy or hard is the online portion? What is the most frustrating part about the game?

Once you have obtained the platinum trophy, feel free to return to this thread and post your official vote. Say something to the effect of "I give this a 2 because there was only one tough spot and the collectibles were easy to find". At this point, you may also add your vote to the poll.

The poll is public, meaning everyone can see how you vote.

Obvious spamming will not be tolerated. Moderators will take action against obvious spammers as necessary*.

*NOTE: This Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread and others like it constitute an Official Site Feature here at PS3T.com. Misuse of this thread or this poll may count as an abuse of a site feature which is expressly forbidden in the site rules. Moderators will give punishments as necessary.

Retired TGT Member

1 - Very Easy. This is not difficult. Just need a little patience and you'll breeze through this plat with no issues. Oh, and Google helps

PRO Member

1-- very easy

With some type of search engine-- very easy
    Without using a search engine-- you're a damn liar!!

There's no way to do this without using a computer to look up some answers. I don't care how smart you think you are. There's one trophy where you have to clear the entire board and bonus question without missing one. That's 67 questions. They're questions from every culture and aspect of this planet. And again you're a liar if you say you did it without using google.
    Sig by Alison//Avatar by kid420247//PPS BAR by RaveNScythE18//GDT COMPs bar by djunglist

Legalize it...

Very easy with cheat sheet...

ADMlNlSTRATOR

Voted 2/5 - even with a cheat sheet, things can go wrong.

An old-fashioned cowboy

1. Very Easy thanks to google Although if you're not careful you might have to replay game modes again in case you missed something. Plus thanks to this game I realized that my geography sucks if states/countries aren't separated by lines.

Lvl 7 - Gold

I voted very easy on this one as well. At first I didn't know you could stop the game and use google and then I had to hit the ps button to answer a message and the difficulty rating went from 4 down to a 1 lol. I like this game but I prefer the real thing with some friends and a few drinks...

Lvl 4 - Silver

I voted Easy because "Bet Your Bottom Dollar" sucks and I screwed it up like 8 times before finally getting it.
    Turn it off! Turn it off! Turn it off! Turn it off! TURN IT OFF!

Retired TrophyGuide Ninja

Very easy - did this one for a trophy competition and I even learned some things

Lvl 3 - Bronze

1 - Very Easy

I didnt realise you could quit to the XMB after getting a question wrong, and reloading would let you attempt it again.
    Despite this, it was still an easy Plat. With this method it could be done in one sitting.

MERRY QWARKMAS

This one is pretty easy. THe only hard part was those stupid map quizzes because they would put choices to close together and it was hard to tell sometimes which one to pick

AWESOME SIG AND AVY BY DSLUCKAY AND UBER-SEXY PLATBAR BY IN2

All out of bubblegum.....

If there was a 0 rank, I'd pick Zero. By far my fastest plat, took less than 10 hours. Whoring it up for trophy comp!
    Scogg34's House of Splatter
    Avy/Sig by the Awesome Stupot

PRO Member

Very Easy - Pretty straightforward platinum here... fun quick and easy game. If you look up the answers although some are tricky to look up because of the way they're worded, you can get this one easy in a few hours