Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 150

grimydawg's Checklist

This is a discussion on grimydawg's Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; hey dude that is 1 awesome checklist.keep up the great work and congrats on your new well done...

  1. #61
    R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(
    john3007's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Theatre of Dreams
    Posts
    3,015
    Reputation
    237

    hey dude that is 1 awesome checklist.keep up the great work and congrats on your new well done

    Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

  2. #62
    Royal Flush X2
    omnislash's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    2,190
    Reputation
    200

    Quote Originally Posted by grimydawg View Post
    Updated. Got 36 with Ultimate vs Capcom 3. If I didn't start the game a week late, I likely would have been in like the top 5 get the plat Oh well at least I'm third on this site
    Congrats on your new plat, still 3rd is good on this site plus you had a guide to write as well for it. So what game is next for you?

  3. #63
    You weak azz niggs
    grimydawg's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Atlanta, GA (USA)
    Posts
    531
    Reputation
    52

    Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    Congrats on your new plat, still 3rd is good on this site plus you had a guide to write as well for it. So what game is next for you?
    My next likely is gonna be NBA 2K12, but I would like to finish up the BF3 and Dead Nation DLC.



  4. #64
    Beast Incarnate
    DragonWolfVII's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Rowley Regis, UK
    Posts
    3,658
    Reputation
    131

    Congratulations on the new platinum

  5. #65
    You weak azz niggs
    grimydawg's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Atlanta, GA (USA)
    Posts
    531
    Reputation
    52

    OK. Got BF3 back to 100% That would be cool if there would be more maps



  6. #66
    Nope, nothing
    Chambers35's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    South Yorkshire, UK
    Posts
    5,674
    Reputation
    462

    Quote Originally Posted by grimydawg View Post
    OK. Got BF3 back to 100% That would be cool if there would be more maps
    Congratulations man

    There will probably be a new map pack out sometime in the new year.

  7. #67
    Lvl 6 - Silver


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    599
    Reputation
    17

    Quote Originally Posted by grimydawg View Post
    OK. Got BF3 back to 100% That would be cool if there would be more maps
    Nice dude congrats on getting 100%.. so what's next top plat..

  8. #68
    You weak azz niggs
    grimydawg's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Atlanta, GA (USA)
    Posts
    531
    Reputation
    52

    Got my 2K trophy That was one of my goals for this years. The other is for 40 which I could still get if I wanted, but it's likely not gonna happen. Oh well



  9. #69
    Beast Incarnate
    DragonWolfVII's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Rowley Regis, UK
    Posts
    3,658
    Reputation
    131

    Congratulations on getting to 2000 trophies man, great milestone

  10. #70
    You weak azz niggs
    grimydawg's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Atlanta, GA (USA)
    Posts
    531
    Reputation
    52

    Been a little while since I've updated this guy. Added a banner and some thoughts.... The next game I expect to have done soon is Gran Turismo 5. I just have to level up to level 40 on A-Spec, get some many cars, level up one of my B-Spec drivers' experience and get the last gold on Vettel I expect to have the in like a week or so



  11. #71
    Royal Flush X2
    omnislash's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    2,190
    Reputation
    200

    Quote Originally Posted by grimydawg View Post
    Been a little while since I've updated this guy. Added a banner and some thoughts.... The next game I expect to have done soon is Gran Turismo 5. I just have to level up to level 40 on A-Spec, get some many cars, level up one of my B-Spec drivers' experience and get the last gold on Vettel I expect to have the in like a week or so
    Nice job on your time consuming . Your GT5 is gonna make this beastly collection even more beast. Also finally got Magneto #9 down thanks to your tip. Even though it's general tip but sometimes a reminder of what it takes to get the job done. Also what gameplay clip your putting up next on your youtube channel?
    Last edited by omnislash; 01-16-2012 at 01:07 AM.

  12. #72
    Retired...
    Smashguy's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Out of Earth!
    Posts
    1,900
    Reputation
    318

    Nice job. A-Spec is a bloody long to unlock the trophy, anyhow have you beat Eiger in Grand Tour of Special events?
    If yes, how did you do that? Any tips?

    I'm working in progress but later this week!



    Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

  13. #73
    PRO Member
    gokussjin's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    284
    Reputation
    34

    Quote Originally Posted by grimydawg View Post
    Been a little while since I've updated this guy. Added a banner and some thoughts.... The next game I expect to have done soon is Gran Turismo 5. I just have to level up to level 40 on A-Spec, get some many cars, level up one of my B-Spec drivers' experience and get the last gold on Vettel I expect to have the in like a week or so
    You'll have it soon enough, great job

  14. #74
    You weak azz niggs
    grimydawg's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Atlanta, GA (USA)
    Posts
    531
    Reputation
    52

    Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    Nice job. A-Spec is a bloody long to unlock the trophy, anyhow have you beat Eiger in Grand Tour of Special events?
    If yes, how did you do that? Any tips?

    I'm working in progress but later this week!
    Yes, I got gold on that. Dude that one probably took me like 5 hours to get done lol. I don't really have any tips. And with my math and the updates, I'll be able to get GT5 within a day The experience I need will jump all the way to 40 and I only need a few more races to max out experience on my B-Spec driver and some more cars. OMG I'm gonna cry when I get this



  15. #75
    The One and Only
    DaRe_xLw's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Inglewood, CA
    Posts
    5,332
    Reputation
    493

    Nice checklist grimyn00b


    Siggin' since June 2012 | Sig, Avy, and Bar Made by Me | Platcard made by djunglist
    DaRe's Journey of Art
    Drawings on first post, sig showcase on second.

    DaRe's Adventures v5.20
    My Trophy Checklist getting revived soon!

    Free-Style Signature Request Shop
    My sig shop, currently open!

    DareCity701
    My dA account.

    My YouTube Channel

    Please subscribe today!

    Requests Due: 0
    Collabs Due: 0

  16. #76
    PRO Member
    gokussjin's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    284
    Reputation
    34

    Quote Originally Posted by grimydawg View Post
    Yes, I got gold on that. Dude that one probably took me like 5 hours to get done lol. I don't really have any tips. And with my math and the updates, I'll be able to get GT5 within a day The experience I need will jump all the way to 40 and I only need a few more races to max out experience on my B-Spec driver and some more cars. OMG I'm gonna cry when I get this
    Go GRIMY GO!!!!!!

  17. #77
    Retired...
    Smashguy's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Out of Earth!
    Posts
    1,900
    Reputation
    318

    Quote Originally Posted by grimydawg View Post
    Yes, I got gold on that. Dude that one probably took me like 5 hours to get done lol. I don't really have any tips. And with my math and the updates, I'll be able to get GT5 within a day The experience I need will jump all the way to 40 and I only need a few more races to max out experience on my B-Spec driver and some more cars. OMG I'm gonna cry when I get this
    5 hours was such a pain in the ass... Good job!
    Anyhow, You still used regular DS3 or steering controller?

    Way to go!

    EDIT: OMG, you finally got the gold trophy!
    Last edited by Smashguy; 01-17-2012 at 11:01 AM.



    Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

  18. #78
    You weak azz niggs
    grimydawg's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Atlanta, GA (USA)
    Posts
    531
    Reputation
    52

    OK added Gran Turismo 5....... Finally It's too bad certain disgraces on here couldn't step up to the challenge. Oh well.... All I need to do for 100% on the game is to complete the B-Spec races I haven't done, which is pretty much all of them and I would like to get all cars on this game, instead of having like 100+ red NSX I think it's safe to say I won't be trying to go for that for a WHILE My next will either be Dead Space 2, Blazblue: CS or 3DDGH. Whichever game I decide will be in my "currently playing" section.
    Last edited by grimydawg; 02-05-2012 at 03:59 PM.



  19. #79
    Retired...
    Smashguy's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Out of Earth!
    Posts
    1,900
    Reputation
    318

    Quote Originally Posted by grimydawg View Post
    OK added Gran Turismo 5....... Finally It's too bad certain disgraces on here couldn't step up to the challenge. Oh well.... All I need to do for 100% on the game is to complete the B-Spec races I haven't done, which is pretty much all of them and I would like to get all cars on this game, instead of having like 100+ red NSX I think it's safe to say I won't be trying to go for that for a WHILE My next will either be Dead Space 2, Blazblue: CS or 3DDGH. Whichever game I decide will be in my "currently playing" section.
    GT5 Congratulations!!! You have got the proudest and hardest platinum ever!!! Keep it up!



    Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

  20. #80
    R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(
    john3007's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Theatre of Dreams
    Posts
    3,015
    Reputation
    237

    Big big congrats on the gt5 plat my friend well done and unlike certain others,yours was well earned.hasan (smashguy) has told me how difficult this game is,so you must be chuffed to bits.well done again mate

    Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:17 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.10
Copyright © 2018 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO