Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

grimydawg's Checklist

This is a discussion on grimydawg's Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by grimydawg OK added Gran Turismo 5....... Finally It's too bad certain disgraces on here couldn't step up ...

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by grimydawg View Post
    OK added Gran Turismo 5....... Finally It's too bad certain disgraces on here couldn't step up to the challenge. Oh well.... All I need to do for 100% on the game is to complete the B-Spec races I haven't done, which is pretty much all of them and I would like to get all cars on this game, instead of having like 100+ red NSX I think it's safe to say I won't be trying to go for that for a WHILE My next will either be Dead Space 2, Blazblue: CS or 3DDGH. Whichever game I decide will be in my "currently playing" section.
    Even though it seemed less difficult to you , plus you can have in plats in harder games , still HUGE congrats on this! Way to go Grimy , keep on building your awesome collection!

Royal Flush X2

Congrats on earning this plat even though it was easy for you, oh wait you actually gave this game 10 difficulty rating

Lvl 7 - Gold

Congratulations on every single Platinum, you really went for that Quality not Quantity factor. Even though you have a lot of Platinums, they are all either difficult or not many people have them. To that, congratulations, and hope to see even more platinum trophies from you!
    Currently Playing:|Mass Effect 2/Insanity Run|

|Thanks Alison for the Signature.| My Youtube.

PRO Member

Congrats on adding the GT5 to your collection.

Sig and Avy made by djunglist
    My Trophy Checklist

PRO Ninja

i can dig it i like your 's

check my awesome plat list if you dare: CLICK ME!

You weak azz niggs

Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    GT5 Congratulations!!! You have got the proudest and hardest platinum ever!!! Keep it up!

Thanks dude

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Big big congrats on the gt5 plat my friend well done and unlike certain others,yours was well earned.hasan (smashguy) has told me how difficult this game is,so you must be chuffed to bits.well done again mate
    Yeah it's certainly a challenge. At least you can laugh at the n00bs

Quote Originally Posted by gokussjin View Post
    Even though it seemed less difficult to you , plus you can have in plats in harder games , still HUGE congrats on this! Way to go Grimy , keep on building your awesome collection!
    Well with these updates for the game, I was definitely more motivated to do it. I was so glad there was a chance to suspend the endurance races. There was also some GREAT opportunities on the special events. There was the Ferrari one in which you only had to race a few laps on Sarthe. That greatly helped my A-Spec level. There was also a wonderful B-Spec event in which you got to win a lot of money as well as experience for your B-Spec recently and I raced that as much as I can to get all of that money and I bought a lot of cars that way. I got tired of it eventually doing it. So I bought like 100+ red Acura NSX Also the ABS off on Vettel helped me somehow...

Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    Congrats on earning this plat even though it was easy for you, oh wait you actually gave this game 10 difficulty rating
    There are very few games that are real difficult for me and this is one of them. I may not be the "greatest hunter" around, but I believe I'm versatile and I take some pride in that. Like I said earlier, the Vettel challenges were pretty hard for me and they were the reason it took so long for me to get this I was like 'HELL YEAH' when I did it and the wife came to my gaming area/office and was like This is no doubt the best platinum I've done and I've done some of the "hardest plats" out there.

Quote Originally Posted by iToxicityHD View Post
    Congratulations on every single Platinum, you really went for that Quality not Quantity factor. Even though you have a lot of Platinums, they are all either difficult or not many people have them. To that, congratulations, and hope to see even more platinum trophies from you!
    I appreciate the compliment, but I don't consider the Sly Collection to be hard In all seriousness, I try to get the for games that I personally enjoy, whether them being easy or not. The games I enjoy just happen to be really hard sometimes With GT5 out of the way, you'll definitely see more When I do Mortal Kombat, it's going to be a piece of cake I already have the hours required for everyone. So it's just of matter of clean up really. I'm almost at 40 ATM. I'm going to try for 75 by the end of the year. That's sounds reasonable

Quote Originally Posted by Javro_07 View Post
    Congrats on adding the GT5 to your collection.
    Hell yeah, Darkwing Duck

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoNinjaKen View Post
    i can dig it i like your 's
    Thanks dude I get a lot of compliments

I've decided what game I'm going to do and it looks like it's going to be Dead Space 2 Now I just need to figure a time to play it because I have kids. I don't mind playing it with my oldest because he's ten, but my two daughters are 'daddy's little girls' So they like to be around me a lot when I work and/or play games. I'll figure it out I don't expect to take 650-700 hours like GT5 though I won't stop until I get 100% on the games that I have left
    Last edited by grimydawg; 02-06-2012 at 03:25 AM.

Regional Manager of War

I have said once but might aswell say it twice, congrats on a monster plat and it sucks that certain people exploited the game but atleast you have the satisfaction of earning it legitimately.

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Bout damn time lol, stay away from these grinding games for a while so you dont burn out and get bored, Good Job!!

Sig and Avatar By djunglist

My Youtube interview done by KingSuperOne(subscribe)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SAMFW-gDNs

The One and Only

Damn grimy, your checklist looks so awesome! Keep it up and I like your racing game s!

Siggin' since June 2012 | Sig, Avy, and Bar Made by Me | Platcard made by djunglist
    DaRe's Journey of Art
    Drawings on first post, sig showcase on second.

DaRe's Adventures v5.20
    My Trophy Checklist getting revived soon!

Free-Style Signature Request Shop
    My sig shop, currently open!

DareCity701
    My dA account.

My YouTube Channel

Please subscribe today!

Requests Due: 0
    Collabs Due: 0

You weak azz niggs

It looks like Dead Space 2 will be a weekend only type game So I've decided to add more games to work on on my list, and those are Street Fighter 4, Blazblue CS, and 3DDGH

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Great list! You have some challenging ones completed that i'm currently getting close to! (Vanquish, UMvC3) I really love the image banners you have for each game and I like reading your descriptions. Keep up the good work, m8!

You weak azz niggs

Updated my list with my newest It's some game called Street Fighter 4

Nope, nothing

Quote Originally Posted by grimydawg View Post
    Updated my list with my newest It's some game called Street Fighter 4
    Congratulations man!

\(^o^)/ (・。・)

Congrats on Street Fighter IV... no one else makes that look as easy as you! ^o^
    | Avatar by In2 | | Sig by Athena |

PRO Member

Already??you are the man-play machine!!!

Regional Manager of War

Congrats on SFIV and 6/10 for difficulty , im not surprised lol. I see 3DDGH is next, shouldn't take you that long especially the recent patches made a certain event alot easier by adding 5 seconds to it . Im surprised your not doing BlazBLue CS since the online is dieing.

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Nice job Gdawg, I preordered street fighter vs tekken yesterday. Im hoping this game lives up to the hype.

I also found a Pic of you

Toggle Spoiler

Sig and Avatar By djunglist

My Youtube interview done by KingSuperOne(subscribe)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SAMFW-gDNs

Beast Incarnate

Congratulations on the SFIV platinum man

PRO Member

Congrats on your latest one man. What's the count for that one now? Two or Three? Lol. Great list btw. Keep having fun!

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

Platinum Procrastinator

Congrats on getting the SFIV plat, again lol. I still can't believe you made a new account after all of the trophies you had before but it looks like your new one is catching up in terms of number and difficulty with the plats.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast