Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Admiral attempt at a Awesome checklist

This is a discussion on Admiral attempt at a Awesome checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Mr. Awesome. Congratulations on braving your way through DMC2. From what I've heard and read, I'm not looking forward to ...

PRO Member

Mr. Awesome. Congratulations on braving your way through DMC2. From what I've heard and read, I'm not looking forward to it but hopefully it's not that bad

Have fun with DMC 3 Such a badass game

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

Regional Manager of War

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Congrats on the new plat Admiral well done ma friend and the best of luck to you with DMC3
    Always nice to see you stop by the cL john . The game should be great because according to people this is the best one in the series and the only one I haven't played and 100% yet.

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Mr. Awesome. Congratulations on braving your way through DMC2. From what I've heard and read, I'm not looking forward to it but hopefully it's not that bad

Have fun with DMC 3 Such a badass game
    I hope this game is amazing daft because after forcing myself to get through DMC2 I could use a game that is amazing from beginning to end . DMC2 is not that bad but compared to the other three games its a pretty weak . The only game that will probably be worst is the new "DMC" with black haired Dante

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Admiral_Awesome91 View Post
    Always nice to see you stop by the cL john . The game should be great because according to people this is the best one in the series and the only one I haven't played and 100% yet.

I hope this game is amazing daft because after forcing myself to get through DMC2 I could use a game that is amazing from beginning to end . DMC2 is not that bad but compared to the other three games its a pretty weak . The only game that will probably be worst is the new "DMC" with black haired Dante
    I agree. I was not a fan of the emofuck Dante pics at all. He should look just like he did in the originals.

|
    |by Smashguy |

Royal Flush X2

I agree, probably won't be a bad playing game but that is not Dante lol. The main character should just be called EMO lol. I wonder why they haven't made a Devil May Cry game with Sparda as the main character, that would be a true prequel.

Regional Manager of War

Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    I agree, probably won't be a bad playing game but that is not Dante lol. The main character should just be called EMO lol. I wonder why they haven't made a Devil May Cry game with Sparda as the main character, that would be a true prequel.
    haha emo. As for the prequel that would be a great idea. Look what GOW is doing with Kratos, instead of extending the events after GOW III they decided to show us how he was before he became the God of War . I guess in the prequel of Devil May Cry the last boss will be Mundus since he vanquished him in order to save the human world. Also I wonder who would voice him

Level 5 Esper

Oooo grats on finishing off DMC2!!! Have fun with DMC3!!! At least that one won't be like pulling out teeth!!
    >>>>> New Trophy Case <<<<<

Multiplayer/Old PSN

Currently Playing
    FFX-2 HD Remake (PS3) || Killzone Mercenary (PSV) || Hearthstone (PC)

My Guides

Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention
    Generator Rex: Agent of Providence

Regional Manager of War

Quote Originally Posted by Frost425 View Post
    Oooo grats on finishing off DMC2!!! Have fun with DMC3!!! At least that one won't be like pulling out teeth!!
    Sorry for the late reply, But anyways thanks frost . DMC2 isn't that bad but its pretty boring compared to DMC and DMC4 . So far DMC3 is simply amazing and I am only on mission 3 and is easily the best and my favorite from the whole series.

Level 5 Esper

Sorry for the late reply, But anyways thanks frost . DMC2 isn't that bad but its pretty boring compared to DMC and DMC4 . So far DMC3 is simply amazing and I am only on mission 3 and is easily the best and my favorite from the whole series.
    lol well at least the painful part is over and done with and now you're on your favorite game of the series XD which means I'll be checking in soon for your new plat!!

Multiplayer/Old PSN

Currently Playing

My Guides

Regional Manager of War

Small Update

• Added my thoughts on Devil May Cry 2
    • Changed the Music selection in the music sectio
    • I went back to playing Devil May Cry 3
    • My friend let me borrow the Metal Gear Solid HD Collection
    Last edited by Admiral_Awesome91; 06-02-2012 at 10:54 PM.

PRO Member

MGS HD Collection Good luck with finishing up DMC 3...off to read the recent thoughts

|
    |by Smashguy |

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Good luck with DMC 3 Admiral and you best get cracking with MGS before your friend asks for it back lol.Any particular plans on the build up to plat #50 ?

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Regional Manager of War

MGS HD Collection Good luck with finishing up DMC 3...off to read the recent thoughts
    Yeah so far its a little harder than DMC1 and makes DMC2 look like Hannah Montana in terms of difficulty.

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Good luck with DMC 3 Admiral and you best get cracking with MGS before your friend asks for it back lol.Any particular plans on the build up to plat #50 ?
    lol I lent him GOW III and inFamous 2 so he should be busy for some time but I shouldn't slack off or I may not have a chance to even beat any of the MGS games. So far the plan is

47# Devil May Cry 3
    48# Wipeout HD
    49#
    50# Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2

I'm clueless of what number 49 should be????

PRO Member

Yes. Make #49 Demon's Souls or Dark Souls But seriously, MGS 2 for a "harder" one, MGS 3 for an "easier" one. Just a suggestion

|
    |by Smashguy |

Royal Flush X2

Yeah so far its a little harder than DMC1 and makes DMC2 look like Hannah Montana in terms of difficulty.

lol I lent him GOW III and inFamous 2 so he should be busy for some time but I shouldn't slack off or I may not have a chance to even beat any of the MGS games. So far the plan is

47# Devil May Cry 3
    48# Wipeout HD
    49#
    50# Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2

I suggest what Daftprophet has said, but with MGS3 as you'll need a break from WipEout HD to recover so you can get ready for NGS2.

Regional Manager of War

Yes. Make #49 Demon's Souls or Dark Souls But seriously, MGS 2 for a "harder" one, MGS 3 for an "easier" one. Just a suggestion
    Those are great suggestions, I'm leaning towards MGS3 because its easier than the mentioned games and a great game to play. I was thinking Mirrors Edge but I don't want to do to many hard games in a row, might lose my mind...

Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    I suggest what Daftprophet has said, but with MGS3 as you'll need a break from WipEout HD to recover so you can get ready for NGS2.
    If I manage to walk away with the Wipeout HD plat it would be nice to play something easier and fun at the same time. MGS2 will be pretty damn hard and time consuming so I will save that one for later.

Game on....

Great checklist. I am looking forward to seeing those future games as platinum trophies so i can have some more to read. You are going for three seriously hard plats

PRO Member

Those are great suggestions, I'm leaning towards MGS3 because its easier than the mentioned games and a great game to play. I was thinking Mirrors Edge but I don't want to do to many hard games in a row, might lose my mind...

If I manage to walk away with the Wipeout HD plat it would be nice to play something easier and fun at the same time. MGS2 will be pretty damn hard and time consuming so I will save that one for later.
    Pffft. I recommend Mirror's Edge

|
    |by Smashguy |

Sinner and Saint

Damn man, you got a lot of hard ones coming up. Might as well go for Gran Turismo 5, Lost Planet 2, and Warhawk while you're at it! ButI agree with Daft, Demon's Souls or Dark Souls would make a good 49 and neither are THAT difficult.

Level 5 Esper

47# Devil May Cry 3
    48# Wipeout HD
    49#
    50# Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2

ooo man that's some crazy, but awesome goal you have there Make your #49 Star Ocean 4 lol

Multiplayer/Old PSN

Currently Playing

My Guides

Regional Manager of War

Its been awhile since an update but here goes

I finished Batman Arkham City DLC and Asura's Wrath DLC today. I'm currently playing DMC 3 and Wipeout HD, which I usually don't ever focus on more than one game but all the playthroughs of DMC3 would wear me out sadly . 49. Is going to be Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 since I have kept dragon waiting for along time . Hopefully on my days off I can put a dent into Wipeout HD and another 2-3 playthroughs of DMC3.

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast