Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Admiral attempt at a Awesome checklist

This is a discussion on Admiral attempt at a Awesome checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; coollogo.com? you got a checklist sponsor? lol...

Huge Skip Bayless fan.

coollogo.com? you got a checklist sponsor? lol

Formerly known as UrbanHellraiser

Regional Manager of War

@urban

lol I wish I was being sponsored for something I actually enjoy doing

@stewart

thx I really enjoyed play Dragon Age multiple times and the DLC saved me a few hours but made the plat easier. GOW was a ton of fun, I hope they find a way to continue the series.

Update

All those banners I got from a site are temporary, I just want to see how my checklist would look like with banners.
    Last edited by Admiral_Awesome91; 02-02-2012 at 08:13 PM.

Regional Manager of War

Update:

Just got Batman Arkham City and am slowly filling up my opinion's on each game I played. I am thinking of either Dead Space 2 or Infamous as my next game
    Last edited by Admiral_Awesome91; 02-02-2012 at 10:00 PM.

Royal Flush X2

The list is looking even better and is more filled in, I agree with Batman AC, combat challenges are easy but so much fun but some of those predators are a pain. I say go for Dead Space 2 unless you want an easy plat than infamous would be good for that role.

You weak azz niggs

How about Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3? That one is pretty easy

Regional Manager of War

Quote Originally Posted by grimydawg View Post
    How about Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3? That one is pretty easy

If it took gamer a month it might take me 6 months just because I suck at fighters especially 2D ones, I am decent at Soul Calibur but that's about it.

Regional Manager of War

Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    The list is looking even better and is more filled in, I agree with Batman AC, combat challenges are easy but so much fun but some of those predators are a pain. I say go for Dead Space 2 unless you want an easy plat than infamous would be good for that role.
    Most likely going to run through inFamous this weekend and start Dead Space 2 sometime next week

дурак

Quote Originally Posted by Admiral_Awesome91 View Post
    Most likely going to run through inFamous this weekend and start Dead Space 2 sometime next week
    I don't mean to frighten you over this, but be prepared to die from shit you never expected to kill you. It happened all the time to me. Can't wait to see you rage.

Also your title still hasn't been changed. Spelling nazi's all over the world are crying over this, please ease their suffering xDDDD
    Blank Friend Requests will be ignored and/or blocked
    My Checklist | My Trading Thread | My Youtube Channel
    "The oldest and strongest of emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown"

Regional Manager of War

Quote Originally Posted by Vulgar View Post
    I don't mean to frighten you over this, but be prepared to die from shit you never expected to kill you. It happened all the time to me. Can't wait to see you rage.

Also your title still hasn't been changed. Spelling nazi's all over the world are crying over this, please ease their suffering xDDDD

xD I am going to enjoy hardcore mode , also I don't see the spelling error and I want to ease their suffering

дурак

xD I am going to enjoy hardcore mode , also I don't see the spelling error and I want to ease their suffering
    Your sarcasm tastes exquisite. I'm sure the only thing that can top that gourmet meal would be the tears you shed after getting killed by a cyst you forgot was on the ground, sending you back to the very start of the game. Than you'll get even more pissed off that you can't skip the beginning cutscene so you just shut off your PS3 and cry for a few hours. I totally can't relate to that however

Also for clarification:
    Correct spelling: Admiral
    Title spelling: Admrial

Oh and congrats on the Batman: Arkham City plat.
    Blank Friend Requests will be ignored and/or blocked
    My Checklist | My Trading Thread | My Youtube Channel
    "The oldest and strongest of emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown"

Regional Manager of War

Quote Originally Posted by Vulgar View Post
    Your sarcasm tastes exquisite. I'm sure the only thing that can top that gourmet meal would be the tears you shed after getting killed by a cyst you forgot was on the ground, sending you back to the very start of the game. Than you'll get even more pissed off that you can't skip the beginning cutscene so you just shut off your PS3 and cry for a few hours. I totally can't relate to that however

Also for clarification:
    Correct spelling: Admiral
    Title spelling: Admrial

Oh and congrats on the Batman: Arkham City plat.
    Thank you for the correct spelling and for the congrats!!! I had to copy the correct spelling because for some reason I kept typing it the same way over 3x and yet for my PSN ID I spelled it right??? This is why I am beating the game twice before I attempt Hardcore mode and shoot myself in the foot.

Royal Flush X2

If it took gamer a month it might take me 6 months just because I suck at fighters especially 2D ones, I am decent at Soul Calibur but that's about it.
    I'm no expert at fighting games though Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom was just one game I could not grasp too well. Mortal Kombat is my game I can at least say I'm pretty good at. Dead Space 2 is hard but its not insane hard, I think you'll get through it without raging in it. I didn't rage but it was nerve racking as all it took was a suprise for game over but with the right weapons and really taking your time it won't be that bad but still one plat to be very proud of.

Regional Manager of War

@omni: you may not be a expert at fighting games but for someone who just picked up MVC3 you did a good job understanding the game and knocking out all the missions to.

Update:

1. I have finally changed the name of my checklist and spelled it correctly
    2. The kind people of trophy stats and graphs antoniosbandana and bmj14772 are working on the graphs I requested
    3. All the games I have plats in now have the "toggle spoiler bar" filled with my own mini review what I think of the game and the trophies
    4. Added a Future Games Section
    5. Added a Special Thanks Section
    6. Hopefully the people of Sigs and Beyond accept my request so I can take down these temporary banners.
    Last edited by Admiral_Awesome91; 02-04-2012 at 09:55 PM.

Retired TGT Member

your charts are ready at the shop! http://www.ps3trophies.com/forums/ar...tml#post157396

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

hey man,your cl is looking super sweet and the review side of things looks great.you can see you have put a great deal of effort into it and the banner is just .great job,keep it up

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

PRO Member

Enjoying your checklist man! Keep up the good work brah!

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

Regional Manager of War

@john3007

Thank you I am nearly done with the checklist, I can't wait to see how it all falls down together

@daftprophet

Thanks , just been slowly working on it a few hours here and there

An old-fashioned cowboy

Hey Admiral great job on the checklist, it looks good. You've come a long way since last May, 34 Platinums.

Regional Manager of War

Quote Originally Posted by SirDrRoger View Post
    Hey Admiral great job on the checklist, it looks good. You've come a long way since last May, 34 Platinums.

Thanks , I hope to have 40-50 plats by the 1 year mark. A small update I started prototype almost a week ago, beat the game last night, all events gold, and not to long ago got platinum on them aswell. Currently grinding infected kills , and going to finish the web of intrigue tonight. Depending how Hard is hard mode should have the plat by Friday since Im free today until Friday evening.

Regional Manager of War

Prototype Progress

30+ hours in

All Gold/Platinum Events
    120/131 Web of Intrigue Nodes
    20/50 Hints
    100/200 Landmarks
    Hard Mode Unlocked

Hopefully in the next 3-5 hours I should have all the collectibles done than I can start hard mode

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast