Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Admiral attempt at a Awesome checklist

This is a discussion on Admiral attempt at a Awesome checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Good luck with vanquish mate.im not sure what this challenge 6 consists of nor do i know much about the ...

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Good luck with vanquish mate.im not sure what this challenge 6 consists of nor do i know much about the game,ive just read loads of people say this particular challeng is a knightmare.good luck man

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Regional Manager of War

Quote Originally Posted by jondeere View Post
    congrats on the new plat mate.
    Thanks , the plat is very rewarding to have and is my hardest up to date.

Quote Originally Posted by BEAMER231 View Post
    Congrats on getting prototype plat.
    It was about time lol, took me almost an hour to beat the third boss on hard , but after that it was smooth sailing through the game.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGeneral09 View Post
    Good luck with Vanquish
    Thanks General , I will definitely need to understand this game inside and out in order to beat challenge six.

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Good luck with vanquish mate.im not sure what this challenge 6 consists of nor do i know much about the game,ive just read loads of people say this particular challeng is a knightmare.good luck man
    Thank you, God knows I'll need it lol. I only know there are many cheap deaths and the last round is nearly impossible to do due to fact they throw two boss enemies when one is more than enough but I can't wait to try it out for myself
    Last edited by Admiral_Awesome91; 02-21-2012 at 09:16 PM.

Royal Flush X2

The list is looking great and I think I have said congrats for getting the Prototype plat but if I didn't then congrats on that tough plat.

Regional Manager of War

Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    The list is looking great and I think I have said congrats for getting the Prototype plat but if I didn't then congrats on that tough plat.
    You did already but a second congrats didn't hurt lol, thanks

Update:

Almost done beating Vanquish on Normal Difficulty than I will do my clean up of all miscellaneous trophies, chapter trophies, and collectibles. I will do my speed run on hard difficulty after my clean up playthrough and save the challenges for last . Also going to finish Gangsta's in Space DLC for Saints Row: The Third because I want my 100% back . Also I am going to finish Batman Arkham City DLC for Robin and Nightwing this weekend to get 100% in that aswell.

PRO Member

Good luck with Vanquish. I have the game myself. Just haven't started it yet. There are helpful theards on this site for challenge 6.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

Regional Manager of War

Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    Good luck with Vanquish. I have the game myself. Just haven't started it yet. There are helpful threads on this site for challenge 6.
    Thank you but so far its been easy as pie . I have beaten the game on normal so I can get comfortable with the controls, Beat challenges 1-5 already they were quite easy, and hopefully in the next two days I beat the game on hard. I want to have the either Sunday or latest Tuesday.

2011 Member of the Year

Congrats on beating the game and Challenges 1-5 and good luck with 6

Regional Manager of War

Vanquish Platinum #36

Finally after 10+ tries I did it with a time of 15 minutes , this is without a doubt my proudest platinum....for now
    Last edited by Admiral_Awesome91; 03-09-2012 at 09:49 AM.

Royal Flush X2

Only 10 tries thats amazing congrats on that and getting this awesome

Regional Manager of War

Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    Only 10 tries thats amazing congrats on that and getting this awesome
    Thanks I was shocked I did it around 10-14 tries, tbh I though this would take make months to get , guess I'm not as bad in video games as I thought. My next is going to be Wet, I want a challenge but something alittle easier than Vanquish.

PRO Member

In a multiverses of different bodies and souls

Congratz on your Vanquish platinum. So few people have that plat. Welcome to the brotherhood.

Regional Manager of War

Quote Originally Posted by Kerwan_Ratchet View Post
    Congratz on your Vanquish platinum. So few people have that plat. Welcome to the brotherhood.
    Thank you and I am proud to be part of the brotherhood , most people will have 49/51 trophies but I am glad I am the select few who have 51/51. Hope Raven gets it soon aswell.

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Big congrats on the vanquish plat mate,very well done.it looks like it didnt take that long either.im playing tomb raider annivesary at the mo and nearly done but ive pre ordered ssx and i was thinking of going back to wet when i finish TR:Anniversary,just to fill in some time until i get ssx but i havent played it for years and i still have it.if you play it man,let me know what you think.keep up the great work man

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Regional Manager of War

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Big congrats on the vanquish plat mate,very well done.it looks like it didnt take that long either.im playing tomb raider annivesary at the mo and nearly done but ive pre ordered ssx and i was thinking of going back to wet when i finish TR:Anniversary,just to fill in some time until i get ssx but i havent played it for years and i still have it.if you play it man,let me know what you think.keep up the great work man
    Wet is a solid game but can be cheap at times when it comes to dieing, but it shouldn't be to hard tbh. I enjoyed the game on my old account because it reminded me of Kill Bill, a great movie imo. Should only take a few days to do the game and I will definitely let you know how the game is after I it

Update

I also got Bayonetta from gamefly can't wait to try the game since I love hack n slashers
    Last edited by Admiral_Awesome91; 02-28-2012 at 07:22 AM.

Twitch.tv/liljayr4

lol look at admiral trying to act all big =]

PRO Member

Congrats on the Vanquish plat man , an awesome and hard plat to have

Regional Manager of War

Quote Originally Posted by gokussjin View Post
    Congrats on the Vanquish plat man , an awesome and hard plat to have
    Thanks Goku , Vanquish is a very underrated game imo and did not get the recognition it deserved when it came out back in 2010. Challenge six is definitely hard but not impossible to those who are serious about doing it.

PRO Member

In a multiverses of different bodies and souls

Quote Originally Posted by Admiral_Awesome91 View Post
    Thank you and I am proud to be part of the brotherhood , most people will have 49/51 trophies but I am glad I am the select few who have 51/51. Hope Raven gets it soon aswell.
    Yeah I didn't think I'd ever get the 51/51...espeicallly at my age. But I did which feels awesome.

PRO Member

Wow! Congratulations on the Vanquish You are now among the 5.73% What's next?

Regional Manager of War

Quote Originally Posted by bmj14772 View Post
    Wow! Congratulations on the Vanquish You are now among the 5.73% What's next?
    Thank you bmj, im going to clean up Batman Arkham City DLC in the next few days while I play Wet. Speaking of rare trophies I see your doing Ghost Busters good luck with goozers most wanted

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast