Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 245

Admiral attempt at a Awesome checklist

This is a discussion on Admiral attempt at a Awesome checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by Admiral_Awesome91 Thanks and don't worry if you keep trying while playing new games you will eventually beat ...

  1. #101
    Lvl 1 - Bronze
    Sidizenkain's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    23
    Reputation
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by Admiral_Awesome91 View Post
    Thanks and don't worry if you keep trying while playing new games you will eventually beat Challenge. Patience is key as soon as you get frustrated take 5 and do it again after a 15-20 minute brake.
    Definitely going to have to tackle it again soon. Now that Street Fighter X Tekken has come out though, that's pretty high on my to do list!

  2. #102
    Regional Manager of War
    Admiral_Awesome91's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Empire City
    Posts
    1,677
    Reputation
    80

    Quote Originally Posted by Sidizenkain View Post
    Definitely going to have to tackle it again soon. Now that Street Fighter X Tekken has come out though, that's pretty high on my to do list!
    I'm going to make SFxT my 40th , even though its no where near as difficult as the other SF games it will be my first fighting game .

    Update: Got inFamous as my 38th platinum, overall the game was fun but the side missions are very repetitive. The game bought a whole new experience to the sandbox genre because instead of guns you have super powers and the choices you make affect the outcome of the story.

  3. #103
    R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(
    john3007's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Theatre of Dreams
    Posts
    3,015
    Reputation
    237

    Congrats on your inFamous plat mate,very well done.Glad to see you enjoyed it too.I thought it was awesome and i wondered why i never got this game when it first came out.At some point in time inFamous 2 will be played how about you?

    Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

  4. #104
    Royal Flush X2
    omnislash's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    2,190
    Reputation
    200

    Congrats on your new plat, easy but solid game you deserved an easy after 2 tough plats. For 40 that seems like a solid choice. What is next for 39?

  5. #105
    Regional Manager of War
    Admiral_Awesome91's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Empire City
    Posts
    1,677
    Reputation
    80

    Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Congrats on your inFamous plat mate,very well done.Glad to see you enjoyed it too.I thought it was awesome and i wondered why i never got this game when it first came out.At some point in time inFamous 2 will be played how about you?
    Thanks and whenever you play inFamous 2 it is a great sequel to the first game because they fix a lot of mistakes that was in the first game. One major problem was doing the same three side missions for the whole game on three different islands . infamous 2 also improves the quality of the side missions making the entire game great. I'll say this if you enjoyed the first game you will love the second one imo .


    Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    Congrats on your new plat, easy but solid game you deserved an easy after 2 tough plats. For 40 that seems like a solid choice. What is next for 39?
    Thanks I really needed a break after Vanquish and Prototype . As for my 39th platinum I'm thinking Asura's Wrath for another quick plat so I can knock out SFxT before DMC HD collection releases.

  6. #106
    Lvl 4 - Silver
    BEAMER231's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    284
    Reputation
    10

    Congrats on getting inFamous plat mate. I still need to play that game, i have brought it when it came and i still haven''t played it.

  7. #107
    PRO Member
    daftprophet's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    4,593
    Reputation
    345

    Congrats on Infamous Admiral! You keep knocking them out! Let me know how Asura's wrath is. It looks pretty cool from what I've seen.






    |
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

    |Avy - Animals As Leaders|




  8. #108
    PRO Member
    bmj14772's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    EST (GMT -05:00)
    Posts
    500
    Reputation
    53

    Congrats on the InFAMOUS I loved all 3 of those games (well, 2 games and 1 "DLC") Keep up the great hunting

  9. #109
    Regional Manager of War
    Admiral_Awesome91's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Empire City
    Posts
    1,677
    Reputation
    80

    Quote Originally Posted by BEAMER231 View Post
    Congrats on getting inFamous plat mate. I still need to play that game, i have brought it when it came and i still haven''t played it.
    Definitely something you should look into staring asap, it is a good game with a pretty entertaining story line. Just a heads up like any other open world game it can get repetitive. Also thanks for the friend request

    Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Congrats on Infamous Admiral! You keep knocking them out! Let me know how Asura's wrath is. It looks pretty cool from what I've seen.
    Thanks daft I try to always do a game in quick fashion if its possible while enjoying the game aswell . I will definitely let you know how the game is after I finish it.

    Quote Originally Posted by bmj14772 View Post
    Congrats on the InFAMOUS I loved all 3 of those games (well, 2 games and 1 "DLC") Keep up the great hunting
    inFamous is a great series and is one of my favorite exclusives on the PS3. I loved FOB and found it to be a great game to play after finishing inFamous 2, I just wish it was alittle bit longer though

  10. #110
    A plat a month!
    wandarer's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Near Chicago, IL
    Posts
    1,184
    Reputation
    65

    Quote Originally Posted by Admiral_Awesome91 View Post
    I'm going to make SFxT my 40th , even though its no where near as difficult as the other SF games it will be my first fighting game .

    Update: Got inFamous as my 38th platinum, overall the game was fun but the side missions are very repetitive. The game bought a whole new experience to the sandbox genre because instead of guns you have super powers and the choices you make affect the outcome of the story.
    Congrats on infamous! Welcome to the club!



  11. #111
    Regional Manager of War
    Admiral_Awesome91's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Empire City
    Posts
    1,677
    Reputation
    80

    Quote Originally Posted by wandarer View Post
    Congrats on infamous! Welcome to the club!
    Thanks wandarer I am glad I have both inFamous plats and FOB at 100%, great games imo.

    Update:

    1. Saints Row The Third at 100%...again
    2. Hit a major milestone with 2000 trophies today.
    3. Added my thoughts on inFamous
    Last edited by Admiral_Awesome91; 03-22-2012 at 11:36 AM.

  12. #112
    PRO Member
    daftprophet's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    4,593
    Reputation
    345

    Congrats on your 2000th man! Your busting them shits left and right...hope you don't catch me






    |
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

    |Avy - Animals As Leaders|




  13. #113
    Regional Manager of War
    Admiral_Awesome91's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Empire City
    Posts
    1,677
    Reputation
    80

    Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Congrats on your 2000th man! Your busting them shits left and right...hope you don't catch me
    Thanks but I doubt I'll catch up to you in trophies, 600 trophies is alot to catch up to. I might catch up in plats if I don't get stuck on my next game .

    Update:

    Just got Asura's Wrath a few minutes ago, guess that puts me at #39 plats.

  14. #114
    Royal Flush X2
    omnislash's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    2,190
    Reputation
    200

    Congrats on your new plat, so what is going to be #40?

  15. #115
    PRO Member
    daftprophet's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    4,593
    Reputation
    345

    Quote Originally Posted by Admiral_Awesome91 View Post
    Thanks but I doubt I'll catch up to you in trophies, 600 trophies is alot to catch up to. I might catch up in plats if I don't get stuck on my next game .

    Update:

    Just got Asura's Wrath a few minutes ago, guess that puts me at #39 plats.
    Haha. Yeah. I mean platinums! And damn, another one! Congrats on Asura's wrath!






    |
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

    |Avy - Animals As Leaders|




  16. #116
    R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(
    john3007's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Theatre of Dreams
    Posts
    3,015
    Reputation
    237

    Congrats on your 2000th trophy and #39.Well done my friend,thats some great trophy hunting right there

    Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

  17. #117
    Platinum Procrastinator
    Denaratuck's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Newfoundland
    Posts
    3,081
    Reputation
    159

    Congrats on hitting 2,000 trophies and also having 39 plats. I still remember when I hit 2,000. Also congrats on the Asura's Wrath plat, I look forward to reading what you have to say about the game as I thought it looked interesting from the videos I've seen for it. Finally, I'm a little jealous of your trophy completion percentage. I have a decent completion rate as well, but not as high as that.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

  18. #118
    Regional Manager of War
    Admiral_Awesome91's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Empire City
    Posts
    1,677
    Reputation
    80

    Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    Congrats on your new plat, so what is going to be #40?
    I'm thinking Medal of Honor Frontline, I hear this plat gives alot of people trouble so why not make such a good milestone a difficult one to reach . I also really enjoyed playing Rising Sun but missed out on this game for the PS2.


    Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Haha. Yeah. I mean platinums! And damn, another one! Congrats on Asura's wrath!
    Thanks daft, the game was pretty fun and I will fill in my thoughts very soon. Also good luck on Shadow of the Collossus, time attack three sounds like fun


    Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Congrats on your 2000th trophy and #39.Well done my friend,thats some great trophy hunting right there
    Thanks for the kind words john, also what can I say I love playing video games and hunting trophies


    Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    Congrats on hitting 2,000 trophies and also having 39 plats. I still remember when I hit 2,000. Also congrats on the Asura's Wrath plat, I look forward to reading what you have to say about the game as I thought it looked interesting from the videos I've seen for it. Finally, I'm a little jealous of your trophy completion percentage. I have a decent completion rate as well, but not as high as that.
    Thanks, and speaking about milestones it looks like your closing in on 3000 trophies . As for Asura's Wrath its a very interesting game when you don't expect it to play like GOW but more like a interactive experience like Heavy Rain but instead of drama its action. I would definitely recommend playing the game at some point, I had a blast.
    Last edited by Admiral_Awesome91; 03-23-2012 at 12:29 AM.

  19. #119
    PRO Member
    daftprophet's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    4,593
    Reputation
    345

    Quote Originally Posted by Admiral_Awesome91 View Post
    Thanks daft, the game was pretty fun and I will fill in my thoughts very soon. Also good luck on Shadow of the Collossus, time attack three sounds like fun
    Yeop. Tough for sure, but isn't impossible. Just difficult to nail a good run. It will be mine this weekend

    Good luck and have fun with MoH






    |
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

    |Avy - Animals As Leaders|




  20. #120
    Regional Manager of War
    Admiral_Awesome91's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Empire City
    Posts
    1,677
    Reputation
    80

    Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Yeop. Tough for sure, but isn't impossible. Just difficult to nail a good run. It will be mine this weekend

    Good luck and have fun with MoH
    So far it is fun just like most military FPS games the story is ok but the sense of fighting in war is what gets me to play these kind of games.


    Update:

    • Once again under construction and have found a format I am comfortable with after learning the codes from a thread on the site I will be updating this daily.

    • D1mech is working on my banners right now so asap I will be taking down those temporary ones as I work on re-uploading my plat collection.

    • I will be updating my checklist with a few new features so stay tuned!

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:38 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.10
Copyright © 2018 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO