Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Admiral attempt at a Awesome checklist

This is a discussion on Admiral attempt at a Awesome checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by Admiral_Awesome91 Thanks and don't worry if you keep trying while playing new games you will eventually beat ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Admiral_Awesome91 View Post
    Thanks and don't worry if you keep trying while playing new games you will eventually beat Challenge. Patience is key as soon as you get frustrated take 5 and do it again after a 15-20 minute brake.
    Definitely going to have to tackle it again soon. Now that Street Fighter X Tekken has come out though, that's pretty high on my to do list!

Regional Manager of War

Quote Originally Posted by Sidizenkain View Post
    Definitely going to have to tackle it again soon. Now that Street Fighter X Tekken has come out though, that's pretty high on my to do list!
    I'm going to make SFxT my 40th , even though its no where near as difficult as the other SF games it will be my first fighting game .

Update: Got inFamous as my 38th platinum, overall the game was fun but the side missions are very repetitive. The game bought a whole new experience to the sandbox genre because instead of guns you have super powers and the choices you make affect the outcome of the story.

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Congrats on your inFamous plat mate,very well done.Glad to see you enjoyed it too.I thought it was awesome and i wondered why i never got this game when it first came out.At some point in time inFamous 2 will be played how about you?

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Royal Flush X2

Congrats on your new plat, easy but solid game you deserved an easy after 2 tough plats. For 40 that seems like a solid choice. What is next for 39?

Regional Manager of War

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Congrats on your inFamous plat mate,very well done.Glad to see you enjoyed it too.I thought it was awesome and i wondered why i never got this game when it first came out.At some point in time inFamous 2 will be played how about you?
    Thanks and whenever you play inFamous 2 it is a great sequel to the first game because they fix a lot of mistakes that was in the first game. One major problem was doing the same three side missions for the whole game on three different islands . infamous 2 also improves the quality of the side missions making the entire game great. I'll say this if you enjoyed the first game you will love the second one imo .

Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    Congrats on your new plat, easy but solid game you deserved an easy after 2 tough plats. For 40 that seems like a solid choice. What is next for 39?
    Thanks I really needed a break after Vanquish and Prototype . As for my 39th platinum I'm thinking Asura's Wrath for another quick plat so I can knock out SFxT before DMC HD collection releases.

Lvl 4 - Silver

Congrats on getting inFamous plat mate. I still need to play that game, i have brought it when it came and i still haven''t played it.

PRO Member

Congrats on Infamous Admiral! You keep knocking them out! Let me know how Asura's wrath is. It looks pretty cool from what I've seen.

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

PRO Member

Congrats on the InFAMOUS I loved all 3 of those games (well, 2 games and 1 "DLC") Keep up the great hunting

Regional Manager of War

Quote Originally Posted by BEAMER231 View Post
    Congrats on getting inFamous plat mate. I still need to play that game, i have brought it when it came and i still haven''t played it.
    Definitely something you should look into staring asap, it is a good game with a pretty entertaining story line. Just a heads up like any other open world game it can get repetitive. Also thanks for the friend request

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Congrats on Infamous Admiral! You keep knocking them out! Let me know how Asura's wrath is. It looks pretty cool from what I've seen.
    Thanks daft I try to always do a game in quick fashion if its possible while enjoying the game aswell . I will definitely let you know how the game is after I finish it.

Quote Originally Posted by bmj14772 View Post
    Congrats on the InFAMOUS I loved all 3 of those games (well, 2 games and 1 "DLC") Keep up the great hunting
    inFamous is a great series and is one of my favorite exclusives on the PS3. I loved FOB and found it to be a great game to play after finishing inFamous 2, I just wish it was alittle bit longer though

A plat a month!

I'm going to make SFxT my 40th , even though its no where near as difficult as the other SF games it will be my first fighting game .

Update: Got inFamous as my 38th platinum, overall the game was fun but the side missions are very repetitive. The game bought a whole new experience to the sandbox genre because instead of guns you have super powers and the choices you make affect the outcome of the story.
    Congrats on infamous! Welcome to the club!

Regional Manager of War

Quote Originally Posted by wandarer View Post
    Congrats on infamous! Welcome to the club!
    Thanks wandarer I am glad I have both inFamous plats and FOB at 100%, great games imo.

Update:

1. Saints Row The Third at 100%...again
    2. Hit a major milestone with 2000 trophies today.
    3. Added my thoughts on inFamous
    Last edited by Admiral_Awesome91; 03-22-2012 at 11:36 AM.

PRO Member

Congrats on your 2000th man! Your busting them shits left and right...hope you don't catch me

|
    |by Smashguy |

Regional Manager of War

Congrats on your 2000th man! Your busting them shits left and right...hope you don't catch me
    Thanks but I doubt I'll catch up to you in trophies, 600 trophies is alot to catch up to. I might catch up in plats if I don't get stuck on my next game .

Update:

Just got Asura's Wrath a few minutes ago, guess that puts me at #39 plats.

Royal Flush X2

Congrats on your new plat, so what is going to be #40?

PRO Member

Thanks but I doubt I'll catch up to you in trophies, 600 trophies is alot to catch up to. I might catch up in plats if I don't get stuck on my next game .

Update:

Just got Asura's Wrath a few minutes ago, guess that puts me at #39 plats.
    Haha. Yeah. I mean platinums! And damn, another one! Congrats on Asura's wrath!

|
    |by Smashguy |

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Congrats on your 2000th trophy and #39.Well done my friend,thats some great trophy hunting right there

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Platinum Procrastinator

Congrats on hitting 2,000 trophies and also having 39 plats. I still remember when I hit 2,000. Also congrats on the Asura's Wrath plat, I look forward to reading what you have to say about the game as I thought it looked interesting from the videos I've seen for it. Finally, I'm a little jealous of your trophy completion percentage. I have a decent completion rate as well, but not as high as that.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

Regional Manager of War

Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    Congrats on your new plat, so what is going to be #40?
    I'm thinking Medal of Honor Frontline, I hear this plat gives alot of people trouble so why not make such a good milestone a difficult one to reach . I also really enjoyed playing Rising Sun but missed out on this game for the PS2.

Haha. Yeah. I mean platinums! And damn, another one! Congrats on Asura's wrath!
    Thanks daft, the game was pretty fun and I will fill in my thoughts very soon. Also good luck on Shadow of the Collossus, time attack three sounds like fun

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Congrats on your 2000th trophy and #39.Well done my friend,thats some great trophy hunting right there
    Thanks for the kind words john, also what can I say I love playing video games and hunting trophies

Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    Congrats on hitting 2,000 trophies and also having 39 plats. I still remember when I hit 2,000. Also congrats on the Asura's Wrath plat, I look forward to reading what you have to say about the game as I thought it looked interesting from the videos I've seen for it. Finally, I'm a little jealous of your trophy completion percentage. I have a decent completion rate as well, but not as high as that.
    Thanks, and speaking about milestones it looks like your closing in on 3000 trophies . As for Asura's Wrath its a very interesting game when you don't expect it to play like GOW but more like a interactive experience like Heavy Rain but instead of drama its action. I would definitely recommend playing the game at some point, I had a blast.
    Last edited by Admiral_Awesome91; 03-23-2012 at 12:29 AM.

PRO Member

Thanks daft, the game was pretty fun and I will fill in my thoughts very soon. Also good luck on Shadow of the Collossus, time attack three sounds like fun
    Yeop. Tough for sure, but isn't impossible. Just difficult to nail a good run. It will be mine this weekend

Good luck and have fun with MoH

|
    |by Smashguy |

Regional Manager of War

Yeop. Tough for sure, but isn't impossible. Just difficult to nail a good run. It will be mine this weekend

Good luck and have fun with MoH
    So far it is fun just like most military FPS games the story is ok but the sense of fighting in war is what gets me to play these kind of games.

Update:

• Once again under construction and have found a format I am comfortable with after learning the codes from a thread on the site I will be updating this daily.

• D1mech is working on my banners right now so asap I will be taking down those temporary ones as I work on re-uploading my plat collection.

• I will be updating my checklist with a few new features so stay tuned!

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast