Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Admiral attempt at a Awesome checklist

This is a discussion on Admiral attempt at a Awesome checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by Admiral_Awesome91 Update: Once again under construction and have found a format I am comfortable with after learning ...

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Admiral_Awesome91 View Post
    Update:
    • Once again under construction and have found a format I am comfortable with after learning the codes from a thread on the site I will be updating this daily.
    • D1mech is working on my banners right now so asap I will be taking down those temporary ones as I work on re-uploading my plat collection.
    • I will be updating my checklist with a few new features so stay tuned!
    Looking forward to it!

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

Quartercircle Forward.

Very nice checklist, neat & clean And some difficult plats in there as well, well done

Sigs & Beyond [Requests].
    Want a Sig/Banner/Avatar? Click here!

Giftage
    Thanks Guys! <3

deviantART
    Awesome Sig Gifted by Prosthetic. Epic avatar by Kid420247.

-My Soul Calibur V Match Thread!-

Nope, nothing

Congratulations on the Asura's Wrath platinum buddy

How is that game? Worth renting?

The One and Only

I like your checklist. Nice job.

Siggin' since June 2012 | Sig, Avy, and Bar Made by Me | Platcard made by djunglist
    DaRe's Journey of Art
    Drawings on first post, sig showcase on second.

DaRe's Adventures v5.20
    My Trophy Checklist getting revived soon!

Free-Style Signature Request Shop
    My sig shop, currently open!

DareCity701
    My dA account.

My YouTube Channel

Please subscribe today!

Requests Due: 0
    Collabs Due: 0

Regional Manager of War

Quote Originally Posted by D1mech View Post
    Very nice checklist, neat & clean And some difficult plats in there as well, well done
    Thanks D1 and your one of the reasons why its a nice checklist . I try to mix my games with difficulty and quality of the game, the next few games aren't going to be easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Chambers35 View Post
    Congratulations on the Asura's Wrath platinum buddy

How is that game? Worth renting?
    Its worth a play and definitely a rent but not a $60 price tag, more like $20-30 imo. As for the game its amazing and one of a kind game that reminds me of Heavy Rain because this is more like a movie than a game. Instead of being more story driven like Heavy Rain, Asura's Wrath has alot more action and jaw dropping cinematic scenes mixed in with alittle hack-n-slash. The only downside to the game is its pretty short and can be beaten in 5-6 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by DaRe_xLw View Post
    I like your checklist. Nice job.
    Thanks dare , till this day I still think how I can improve it but kinda running out of ideas..

Nope, nothing

Its worth a play and definitely a rent but not a $60 price tag, more like $20-30 imo. As for the game its amazing and one of a kind game that reminds me of Heavy Rain because this is more like a movie than a game. Instead of being more story driven like Heavy Rain, Asura's Wrath has alot more action and jaw dropping cinematic scenes mixed in with alittle hack-n-slash. The only downside to the game is its pretty short and can be beaten in 5-6 hours.
    Ah right, well it's good I was only planning on renting it then, although I do that with most games nowadays, I can't afford to pay full price for a game I complete in a day or 2.
    It does sound and look really cool, definitely seems like one of those games a gamer needs to play at some point.

Thanks

The One and Only

Thanks dare , till this day I still think how I can improve it but kinda running out of ideas..
    I know exactly how you feel, especially when I was thinking of how I could improve mine recently. :/

Siggin' since June 2012 | Sig, Avy, and Bar Made by Me | Platcard made by djunglist
    DaRe's Journey of Art
    Drawings on first post, sig showcase on second.

DaRe's Adventures v5.20
    My Trophy Checklist getting revived soon!

Free-Style Signature Request Shop
    My sig shop, currently open!

DareCity701
    My dA account.

My YouTube Channel

Please subscribe today!

Requests Due: 0
    Collabs Due: 0

Retired...

Your checklist looks amazing but looking forward to see the new feature of it as well... Keep it up man!

Platinum Streak!!! I wish I could do like your platinum hunter but GT5?!?!

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

PRO Member

Loving the layout and nice table of contents addition...plus thanks for the shout out

|
    |by Smashguy |

Regional Manager of War

Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    Your checklist looks amazing but looking forward to see the new feature of it as well... Keep it up man!

Platinum Streak!!! I wish I could do like your platinum hunter but GT5?!?!
    You will get GT5 eventually as long as you don't give up I can guarantee the plat will be in your collection eventually, congrats on BF3

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Loving the layout and nice table of contents addition...plus thanks for the shout out
    You deserve that shout out especially for explaining everything so well to me

Update: I finally reached 40 trophies with Medal of Honor Frontline, this is my first time ever reaching this goal because in my old acct I got banned after 36. It was a tough plat and a great game despite all the glithes . imo Classic is still harder just because of no health packs, and instant deaths...Anyways onward to 50!

Royal Flush X2

You will get GT5 eventually as long as you don't give up I can guarantee the plat will be in your collection eventually, congrats on BF3

You deserve that shout out especially for explaining everything so well to me

Update: I finally reached 40 trophies with Medal of Honor Frontline, this is my first time ever reaching this goal because in my old acct I got banned after 36. It was a tough plat but imo Classic is still harder just because of no health packs...Anways onward to 50!
    Congrats on reaching 40 plats plus your new plat as well. I suspect the DMC collection is next

Regional Manager of War

Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    Congrats on reaching 40 plats plus your new plat as well. I suspect the DMC collection is next
    Yup going to start with the first game and hopefully have some nostalgia moments all over again. Not to excited about DMC 2 because I hear its a terrible game . DMC on the other hand should be a treat to play since I never played it on the PS2. Good luck to you finishing NG3

PRO Member

Update: I finally reached 40 trophies with Medal of Honor Frontline, this is my first time ever reaching this goal because in my old acct I got banned after 36. It was a tough plat and a great game despite all the glithes . imo Classic is still harder just because of no health packs, and instant deaths...Anyways onward to 50!

Congrats on big number 40 Admiral
    Last edited by daftprophet; 04-03-2012 at 09:14 AM.

|
    |by Smashguy |

A plat a month!

Congrats on Medal of Honor Frontline! Thats a respectable

Gotham's Reckoning

A very impressive list and even more impressive trophy collection. I never seen a trophy collection with every game platted and almost every game with 100% too. Are you going to 100% Uncharted 2 as well?

You see, madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push

Platbar By Wadefan

Sig By Apokolypz

PPS Bar By RaveNScythE18

Regional Manager of War

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post

Congrats on big number 40 Admiral
    Thanks daft that image made my day . I felt Legen wait for it...dary after I beat the last mission in MOH Frontline in 2 mins.

Quote Originally Posted by wandarer View Post
    Congrats on Medal of Honor Frontline! Thats a respectable
    Indeed it is and a great game to play and a proud plat for a milestone. I really hope they decide to remaster Rising Sun because the game was awesome for the PS2.

Quote Originally Posted by gamelord-2007 View Post
    A very impressive list and even more impressive trophy collection. I never seen a trophy collection with every game platted and almost every game with 100% too. Are you going to 100% Uncharted 2 as well?
    UC2 eventually will hit 100% not sure when but I doubt Dante's Inferno because I don't fell like paying for the DLC. Btw Mirrors Edge and KZ2 at 100%, nice

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Congrats on plat #40 mate well done.That seems like a very good plat for your land mark plat.I too have a little land mark in the form of my 1000th post and i thought id do it here on your awesome cl.Congrats again man and keep up the great work

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Regional Manager of War

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Congrats on plat #40 mate well done.That seems like a very good plat for your land mark plat.I too have a little land mark in the form of my 1000th post and i thought id do it here on your awesome cl.Congrats again man and keep up the great work
    Thanks john, im glad my cL was part of your 1000th post . Have fun with SSX, let me know how it is since I haven't played one since the original on the Playstation.

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Thanks john, im glad my cL was part of your 1000th post . Have fun with SSX, let me know how it is since I haven't played one since the original on the Playstation.
    Im having great fun with SSX man and if you are familiair with the originals then id recommend you play this.Id recommend it to anyone who hasnt played the originals in fact and the online aspect is great fun and the trophys for online arent bad either with the exception of taking part in an event with 50,000 riders.You should try and get it man as marrcp has just organised a site competition that spans a month for SSX and i think it starts in just under a week so theres plenty of time to play and get familiar with the game

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

PRO Member

Congrats on the MoH: Frontline w00t!

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast