Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Admiral attempt at a Awesome checklist

This is a discussion on Admiral attempt at a Awesome checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by Admiral_Awesome91 Small Update: I finished SWTFU II Endor DLC so I now have both games at 100%, ...

Platinum Procrastinator

Quote Originally Posted by Admiral_Awesome91 View Post
    Small Update:

I finished SWTFU II Endor DLC so I now have both games at 100%, next up Devil May Cry
    Congrats again then. I learned a long time ago that its better to go for the DLC right after earning the plat than to wait till afterwards because you usually either forget about it and move onto something else or never find the motivation to go back to it.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

PRO Member

I got banned for having a offensive PSN ID , which is bs because I have seen far worst names than mine. imo Sony banned me because I had the Hannah Montana trophy on that account. Anyways good luck on cleaning up a few of those games, especially Motor Storm and Wipeout HD.
    Thanks john, I actually though I was alittle slow there . I hope I can get to 50 but well see in time. Right now just focusing on one game at a time until I hit 49, than the real challenge comes in

Yeah that's not even a bad name I mean come on?!?, that would be only be offensive to like the moms of five year olds, in which case really just your kids shouldn't be playing something where there are adults if you find something like that offensive, and yeah thanks man Wipeout HD is gonna be hard , Im not getting many trophies now because of exams but afterwards in summer I'm going to start earning trophies and hopefully get some plats. Motorstorm will be hard to, not many people play it online
    And again good luck with that difficult 50

Youtube.Com/Kc1597
    Signature By Djunglist (Sigs and Beyond)

Lvl 9 - Gold

Checklist looks as great as ever, man - I agree completely with your verdict on Crysis; although it was mostly easy enough, Delta mode could be a real headache at times, especially when fighting the alien mothership at the end of the game!

Regional Manager of War

Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    Congrats again then. I learned a long time ago that its better to go for the DLC right after earning the plat than to wait till afterwards because you usually either forget about it and move onto something else or never find the motivation to go back to it.
    Exactly why I decided to do the DLC asap and not start a new game and forget about it for a few months

Quote Originally Posted by kc1598 View Post
    Yeah that's not even a bad name I mean come on?!?, that would be only be offensive to like the moms of five year olds, in which case really just your kids shouldn't be playing something where there are adults if you find something like that offensive, and yeah thanks man Wipeout HD is gonna be hard , Im not getting many trophies now because of exams but afterwards in summer I'm going to start earning trophies and hopefully get some plats. Motorstorm will be hard to, not many people play it online
    And again good luck with that difficult 50
    I was thinking the same thing, if you ever played CoD online there are names that would surprise you and good luck on your exams

Quote Originally Posted by StewartBros View Post
    Checklist looks as great as ever, man - I agree completely with your verdict on Crysis; although it was mostly easy enough, Delta mode could be a real headache at times, especially when fighting the alien mothership at the end of the game!
    Thanks for the kind words . That mothership battle was annoying and taking shortcuts in the game results in no checkpoints popping up which is the reason I didn't find the game easy.

дурак

Admiral_Awesome? More like Admiral_Average! AWWWW YEAHHH- Wait you have 41 Platinums? What the hell? Damn your fast. I still remember when you had to make a new account and shit. Goddamnit I have to get my act together and attempt to catch up. Good work, sir

EDIT: I refresh the page and you now have 42 Platinums... I hate you xD.
    Blank Friend Requests will be ignored and/or blocked
    My Checklist | My Trading Thread | My Youtube Channel
    "The oldest and strongest of emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown"

Lvl 6 - Silver

checklist looks great man, keep the plats coming you're falling behind .

Regional Manager of War

Quote Originally Posted by Vulgar View Post
    Admiral_Awesome? More like Admiral_Average! AWWWW YEAHHH- Wait you have 41 Platinums? What the hell? Damn your fast. I still remember when you had to make a new account and shit. Goddamnit I have to get my act together and attempt to catch up. Good work, sir

EDIT: I refresh the page and you now have 42 Platinums... I hate you xD.
    , thanks for the good laugh, you always know what to say. Thanks to TS and the three hours it took to get the it got me back on track. Refresh the page you might see 43

Quote Originally Posted by Frostmourne89 View Post
    checklist looks great man, keep the plats coming you're falling behind .
    Thanks frost , I was hopeing to catch up to jay or trip but I got sidetracked with work and other things . To the best of my knowledge jay is still getting trophies while away...Good luck on SOTC.

PRO Member

Hope you're enjoying the DMC collection! Yet another bundle I'd love to get my hands on.

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

PRO Member

I was thinking the same thing, if you ever played CoD online there are names that would surprise you and good luck on your exams
    Thanks man, hopefully they go well and good luck to you with your plats , no more replies or this conservation will go on forever and ever....

Youtube.Com/Kc1597
    Signature By Djunglist (Sigs and Beyond)

Bringing the PAIN

Good work Admiral! Keep it up man. Show that PPS off man!

Avi by:dsluckay
    Sig by:In2

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Damn Admiral,your on a roll at the moment.Congrats on the 100% for star wars and good luck with DMC.I hope to pick that trilogy up myself someday.

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Regional Manager of War

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Hope you're enjoying the DMC collection! Yet another bundle I'd love to get my hands on.
    Yes I am especially since I forgot how much fun the first game was, that will change when I start the second game

Quote Originally Posted by NOFORPAIN View Post
    Good work Admiral! Keep it up man. Show that PPS off man!
    You know I will and PPS 4 life

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Damn Admiral,your on a roll at the moment.Congrats on the 100% for star wars and good luck with DMC.I hope to pick that trilogy up myself someday.
    Thanks for the kind words as usual john . I will defiantly need luck for Devil May Cry, DMD mode is going to cause headaches especially for me because I suck at the DMC series

Small Update:

Closing in on the end of the game on my first playthrough and am going to speed run on Hard difficulty tonight to max out all my abilities, health, and stock on alot of items for DMD mode. Hopefully by Friday I have the if I have the time ofcourse

Regional Manager of War

A double Update, I have gotten two plats, Trine 2 and Splatterhouse . Now I'm going back to Devil May Cry series.

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Congrats on your double platinums admiral Someone else who has the Trine platinum.Im definately going to have to check this out i think.Keep up the great work mate

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Local Drunk

Congrats on the 2 new plats mate

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

Lvl 6 - Silver

nice to see the plats rolling in my friend. lucky for you, not tied down by long as grinds haha

Royal Flush X2

Nice with 2 plats at once, congrats

Platinum Procrastinator

Congrats on your two new plats and good luck on the DMC games.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

Regional Manager of War

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Congrats on your double platinums admiral Someone else who has the Trine platinum.Im definately going to have to check this out i think.Keep up the great work mate
    Thanks john its always nice to see you pass by my CL . Also Trine 2 is a must get sometime in the future because the game is simply brilliant to play and 10x better with two other friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    Congrats on the 2 new plats mate
    Thanks feral they were both fun games especially Trine 2

Quote Originally Posted by Frostmourne89 View Post
    nice to see the plats rolling in my friend. lucky for you, not tied down by long as grinds haha
    Thanks frost and yeah I am lucky that I have no time consuming plats on my quest to 50...yet lol

Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    Nice with 2 plats at once, congrats
    Thanks omni I have a plan to try to get all DMC plats on the same day so lets see if I can make that work. Good luck on SFIV

Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    Congrats on your two new plats and good luck on the DMC games.
    Thanks denaratuck , I will need all the luck I can get since I suck at the DMC series lol. Luckily for me there is a member in the PPS group who is fantastic at those games.

PRO Member

Well sir. Congrats on your latest 2. I'm glad to hear you enjoyed Trine 2. It really is such an easy platinum, but if you play the rest of the game it's actually quite fun. Much better than the first IMO. Keep on the lookout though. Just finished the campaigns in Arkham City and speed running through my NG+ just a few more trophies and that will be my 45th muahahaha. Good luck with DMC man. Can't wait to play those again

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast