Page 10 of 44 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Wandarer's Trophy checklist

This is a discussion on Wandarer's Trophy checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by john3007 Congrats on reaching lvl 15 man and double congrats on all your trophy progress too.I dont ...

A plat a month!

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Congrats on reaching lvl 15 man and double congrats on all your trophy progress too.I dont think i could do what you do,playing through several games at once,id lose track on where i was at in a previous game because my memory is crap like that.keep up the shit hot work as usual mate
    Thanks man! I gotta make the most of what little time I have. If I put all my time into one game, I'd get bored fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Admiral_Awesome91 View Post
    Congrats on lvl 15 and almost any trophy in Lost Planet 2 is just evil! a true plat streak ender . btw How ME3 going?
    You're right about LP2. Gonna max out each characters level then quit. Whatever I get on the way I'll be happy with.

ME3? Love it. I do play the MP each day, to keep up the Glactic readiness. Just found out I could download the iOS app to make sure it doesn't fall further. The SP is awesome too, but I've heard a few rumors that something is not quite right about the ending... I'm sure I'll be fine and won't be disappointed! :stare:

A plat a month!

Platinum #23

HEAVY RAIN master

PRO Member

Congrats on the Heavy Rain

I really enjoyed the game considering how different it was from everything else i've played. I thought the story was cool but, it really annoyed me that you couldn't skip cutscenes I swear, I saw a few of those close to 6 times.

Retired...

Congrats on your newest #23 platinum!

I'm thinking to buy it but some days later because I already bought God of War: Origins Collection yesterday, haven't played it until I get plat of Sly 1.

What's next? BF3?

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

Platinum Procrastinator

Congrats on the Heavy Rain plat and also on hitting 1,700 trophies.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

A plat a month!

Quote Originally Posted by bmj14772 View Post
    Congrats on the Heavy Rain

I really enjoyed the game considering how different it was from everything else i've played. I thought the story was cool but, it really annoyed me that you couldn't skip cutscenes I swear, I saw a few of those close to 6 times.
    I hear ya. The only thing that bothered me about the cut scenes was that you couldn't skip the credits. I was afraid of ending out of them and loosing my endings, so I had to sit thru the credits. No biggie

Oh yea.. and when Ethan Mars yelled "Jason" in "The Mall"

Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    Congrats on your newest #23 platinum!

I'm thinking to buy it but some days later because I already bought God of War: Origins Collection yesterday, haven't played it until I get plat of Sly 1.

What's next? BF3?
    I've been playing GoW: Chains of Olympus. Seems easy

No, BF3 won't be my next plat, but I hope to have Collector soon. I'm guessing GoW: Chains of Olympus will be next.

Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    Congrats on the Heavy Rain plat and also on hitting 1,700 trophies.
    Thanks man. Funny fact, you've got more bronze trophies than I do total.

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Congrats on plat #23 mate,well done Also good luck with GOW too,its an awesome game and i think you will enjoy it.

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Platinum Procrastinator

Quote Originally Posted by wandarer View Post
    Thanks man. Funny fact, you've got more bronze trophies than I do total.
    Haha, I didn't realize that until you pointed it out. I'll see if I can give you some rep for that because I laughed when I read it.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

Regional Manager of War

Congrats on yet another plat and what a good game to choose. I'm pretty sure you saw the end scenes so many times while going for the endings

A plat a month!

Congrats on plat #23 mate,well done Also good luck with GOW too,its an awesome game and i think you will enjoy it.
    Thank you sir! GoW is more than 50% done, so that shouldn't be a problem

Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    Haha, I didn't realize that until you pointed it out. I'll see if I can give you some rep for that because I laughed when I read it.
    LoL Thanks man!

Quote Originally Posted by Admiral_Awesome91 View Post
    Congrats on yet another plat and what a good game to choose. I'm pretty sure you saw the end scenes so many times while going for the endings
    I gotta say the hardest scenes to watch were Norman's, especially if he survives and Shaun isn't saved (Smoking Mirror)

Retired...

Good choice and I'm sure you'll enjoy GoW Origins but not more than epic GoW III.

PRO Member

Congrats on Heavy Rain Wandarer!

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

A plat a month!

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Congrats on Heavy Rain Wandarer!
    Thanks daft!

Trophy update

Got a handful of trophies this weekend

Got the Stay on Target trophy in Star Wars TFU II

Also got the Prima Noyan trophy in MAG. I'm not sure what trophy I'll go for next in this game. I'm guessing I'll just grind out medals at this point

Lastly, I got three more trophies in Mass Effect 3, Sky High, Soldier, and Defender.

I also earned my 1,300th trophy

PRO Member

That's some decent progress this weekend; congrats on 1,300 bronze trophies too! Keep up the great trophy hunting

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Congrats on all your trophy hunting mate and of course your 1300th trophy.Keep up the great work as ever man

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

A plat a month!

Quote Originally Posted by bmj14772 View Post
    That's some decent progress this weekend; congrats on 1,300 bronze trophies too! Keep up the great trophy hunting
    Congrats on all your trophy hunting mate and of course your 1300th trophy.Keep up the great work as ever man
    Thank you both!

Trophy update

Played some GoW: Chains of Olympus. I got to the final boss (I think), and earned a few story related trophies, as well as the Old Softie, the Cool Story, Bro, and the You Complete me trophies.

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Thank you both!

Trophy update

Played some GoW: Chains of Olympus. I got to the final boss (I think), and earned a few story related trophies, as well as the Old Softie, the Cool Story, Bro, and the You Complete me trophies.
    Nice you should have that plat not too long from now, I still gotta pick up the last 2 gow games.

Sig and Avatar By djunglist

My Youtube interview done by KingSuperOne(subscribe)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SAMFW-gDNs

A plat a month!

Quote Originally Posted by BALLZ View Post
    Nice you should have that plat not too long from now, I still gotta pick up the last 2 gow games.
    The plat is in the bag. BTW, don't ever change your avatar!

Trophy update

Over the past few days haven't had too much time to game, but I did manage to squeak out a few trophies. I played some Uncharted 3, and ended up getting the Ride the Crocodile and the Bare Knuckle Brawler trophies. I got a little further in FFXIII-2 and got the Past Gazer trophy

But the highlight of the recent past was getting the Decorated trophy. I got most of them on my own, but I got some huge help from Smashguy obtaining the Melee ribbon and the Nemesis ribbon. Thanks bro!

PRO Member

Trophy update

Over the past few days haven't had too much time to game, but I did manage to squeak out a few trophies. I played some Uncharted 3, and ended up getting the Ride the Crocodile and the Bare Knuckle Brawler trophies. I got a little further in FFXIII-2 and got the Past Gazer trophy

But the highlight of the recent past was getting the Decorated trophy. I got most of them on my own, but I got some huge help from Smashguy obtaining the Melee ribbon and the Nemesis ribbon. Thanks bro!
    Nice! There's definitely nothing wrong with taking your time Keep on keepin' on brother XD

Retired...

Trophy update

I'm glad to help you last weekend. Time to unlock 45 rank, best choose is Conquest, I'm sure you will get 5000 points per round without killing them like I got 99 ribbons of Flag Capture!

Go wandarer Go!

Page 10 of 44 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast