Page 15 of 44 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Wandarer's Trophy checklist

This is a discussion on Wandarer's Trophy checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by ant1th3s1s Agreed. What class are you using for Insanity? I recommend Sentinel + Liara + EDI...piece of ...

A plat a month!

Quote Originally Posted by ant1th3s1s View Post
    Agreed.

What class are you using for Insanity? I recommend Sentinel + Liara + EDI...piece of cake.
    I haven't started yet, but I had used a soldier class for the normal gameplay. I'll probably do Sentinel based on your recommendation.

PRO Member

Glad to hear you enjoy the ending. I've never played any of them, but I didn't understand why so many people became super fussed about it demanding it to be changed. Good luck with the ! By the looks of it you're not too far off.

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

illegal in 9 countries

Quote Originally Posted by wandarer View Post
    I haven't started yet, but I had used a soldier class for the normal gameplay. I'll probably do Sentinel based on your recommendation.
    I played as a Soldier for ME1 and ME2 before switching to Sentinel for my ME2 Insanity run. I did it mostly because I felt shooting shit in slow-motion didn't offer the full Mass Effect combat experience.

Sentinel's a neat hybrid between Biotics and Tech with a heap of explosive primers and detonators. Taking a pure Biotic and a pure Tech along for the ride means things go BooM! all over the place, which makes an Insanity run a shit-tonne faster and easier.

Tech Armor helps a great deal when you find yourself popping out of cover. Insanity chews you up and spits you out in seconds and the extra defensive buffer buys a little time, particularly against Banshees and other heavy enemies - they can't one-hit a Sentinel.

Don't worry about Tech Armor's cooldown penalty - I only took one weapon (M-13 Raptor Assault / Sniper hybrid) to counter it and Liara / EDI both offer cooldown recharge bonuses, alongside your own.

For your bonus power, consider Carnage or Reave. Liara's Squad Warp Ammo is sufficient for any battle, so don't waste your own points on Ammo skills. Tech Armor offers more than enough protection, don't stack it with another defensive skill. Liara does a better job of spamming Singularity and Stasis Bubble, so that's a waste. The rest of the bonus skills are trash.

Liara's Singularity combined with Sentinel's Warp/Throw will wipe out all fodder, so focus on taking out the bigger, armored enemies. 2 x Overload (Sentinel + EDI), Incinerate + Cryo Blast, and Reave / Carnage will take them out quickly. Liara's Stasis is handy for battlefield control and the occasional Geth Hunter, Cannibal or Husk that gets into your defenses.

All round, I don't think there's a better team composition in the game. The skill synergy is outstanding, survivability is the best of any class and the fun factor of Tech / Biotic explosions every couple of seconds is through the roof.

A plat a month!

Thanks Ant1th3s1s! As long as I can switch to Sentinel and keep my level, I'll do this.

Trophy update

Got a few hours to game this weekend. I was able to restart Skyrim, and ended up getting the Take Up Arms trophy.

Also played a few hours of Uncharted 3, and got the 30 Kills - Dragon Sniper and the Skilled Fortune Hunter trophies

A plat a month!

Earned a number of trophies in God of War: Ghost of Sparta. Got some of the story related trophies, such as Inner Child Abuse, Ares Who?, and Disarmed. Also got some other gameplay related trophies, such as I'd Hit That, Eye can't believe it! , and A hero's welcome

Player Hater

Keep up the good work! I loved Ghost of Sparta. Thought it was a pure God of War experience, amazing that it was originally achieved on the humble PSP!

A plat a month!

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Keyser View Post
    Keep up the good work! I loved Ghost of Sparta. Thought it was a pure God of War experience, amazing that it was originally achieved on the humble PSP!
    I'm glad they brought it to the PS3. Never had a PSP so getting into that stuff is awesome.

Trophy update

Taking advantage of PSN+, I downloaded and installed Pac-Man Championship Edition DX. Ended up getting 6 trophies. Fun stuff!

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Earned a number of trophies in God of War: Ghost of Sparta. Got some of the story related trophies, such as Inner Child Abuse, Ares Who?, and Disarmed. Also got some other gameplay related trophies, such as I'd Hit That, Eye can't believe it! , and A hero's welcome
    I remember that "A Hero's Welcome" all to well lol.Very nice work on your updates mate,keep at it and you will have the plat in no time

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

My Own Worst Enemy

Nothing wrong with that collection wandarer.
    Short on time or not you still get plenty of gaming in.
    That family of yours is the important thing though.
    Don't know what I'd do without my family.
    Great list though man, some really great titles in there.
    I hope you can continue to find time for all the things you love.

(Props to dsluckay for the sig/avy) (Trophy bar by:Thunder)

A plat a month!

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    I remember that "A Hero's Welcome" all to well lol.Very nice work on your updates mate,keep at it and you will have the plat in no time
    That was probably one of the better minigames in the GoW series. That and GoW III's minigame

Quote Originally Posted by Self_Saboteur- View Post
    Nothing wrong with that collection wandarer.
    Short on time or not you still get plenty of gaming in.
    That family of yours is the important thing though.
    Don't know what I'd do without my family.
    Great list though man, some really great titles in there.
    I hope you can continue to find time for all the things you love.
    I totally agree. Spending time with family is more important. We've agreed on "personal time" though which helps out.

Trophy update

I ended up getting the Veteran trophy in Castlevania: Lords of Shadow

Also, I ended up getting the Time Trial Cleared in Pac-Man

Made some huge progress in Ghost of Sparta as well, all the collectible trophies except for the Godly possesions, and many story related trophies.
    Last edited by wandarer; 08-01-2012 at 08:44 AM.

A plat a month!

Trophy update

Finished the story in Ghost of Sparta. Played on Hard so I got all the story related trophies. Ended up getting some other trophies. All I have to do now is collect the last Godly possession, finish the challenges, and incinerate more enemies! I should have the in a few days.

Retired...

Nice work in progress. I'm sure you will get a plat of this game end of this week! I love GoW games, more is always welcome to me!

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

Platinum Procrastinator

Trophy update

Finished the story in Ghost of Sparta. Played on Hard so I got all the story related trophies. Ended up getting some other trophies. All I have to do now is collect the last Godly possession, finish the challenges, and incinerate more enemies! I should have the in a few days.
    Congrats on beating the game on hard. If I remember correctly, the challenges aren't that bad for Ghost of Sparta and you can farm the incinerating kills easily by creating a level with weak enemies and infinite magic until you get it.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

Trophy update

Well done on your progress mate,nice work.Like you say,you will have the plat in no time.And like Dena says,if memory serves the challeneges arent bad at all on GoS or CoO for that matter but good luck all the same

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

A plat a month!

The Ghost with the Most - God of War:Ghost of Sparta

Platinum #27

Beast Incarnate

Congratulations on the GOW: Ghost of Sparta platinum man. Whats up next?

Retired...

Congrats my good friend. Way to go. Now we just have to wait until next year for the next one.
    What do you have planned next?

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

A plat a month!

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congratulations on the GOW: Ghost of Sparta platinum man. Whats up next?
    Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    Congrats my good friend. Way to go. Now we just have to wait until next year for the next one.
    What do you have planned next?
    Thanks guys. Mass Effect 3 is next. I've got 8 of the 27 missions done on Insanity, and with recommendations from ant1th3s1s, Insanity shouldn't be too bad.

The Ghost with the Most - God of War:Ghost of Sparta

Platinum #27
    Congrats on your GoS plat mate,very nice indeed and i hope you enjoyed it too

A plat a month!

Its been a little while as I've been concentrating on Mass Effect 3, but I ended up getting a few trophies, specifically the Medal of Honor and the Evolution trophies in Crysis 2.

Page 15 of 44 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast