Page 39 of 44 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast
Results 761 to 780 of 872

Wandarer's Trophy checklist

This is a discussion on Wandarer's Trophy checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Playlist update Added Mercenary Kings to my backlog!...

  1. #761
    A plat a month!
    wandarer's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Near Chicago, IL
    Posts
    1,184
    Reputation
    65

    Playlist update

    Added Mercenary Kings to my backlog!



  2. #762
    PRO Member
    daftprophet's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    4,593
    Reputation
    345

    Glad to see you update my friend! It's been quite stagnant in this forum lately






    |
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

    |Avy - Animals As Leaders|




  3. #763
    A plat a month!
    wandarer's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Near Chicago, IL
    Posts
    1,184
    Reputation
    65

    Haven't updated in a while. Been working on some various games. Earned my 3100th trophy recently. Also I'm a stone's throw away from the platinum in InFamous Second Son.



  4. #764
    A plat a month!
    wandarer's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Near Chicago, IL
    Posts
    1,184
    Reputation
    65




    Enjoy Your Powers - Infamous: Second Son


    Platinum #48



  5. #765
    Lvl 9 - Gold
    MadMardigan_88's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Lincoln, AR
    Posts
    1,128
    Reputation
    67

    Congrats on the inFamous Second Son Plat. Starting to see a lot of people getting that one lately.


  6. #766
    PRO Member
    annare41's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    2,461
    Reputation
    80

    Congrats on Second Son!.


  7. #767
    Retired...
    Smashguy's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Out of Earth!
    Posts
    1,900
    Reputation
    318

    Congrats on the InFamous Second Son platinum. Any special plat for your shiny #50 plats?



    Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

  8. #768
    A plat a month!
    wandarer's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Near Chicago, IL
    Posts
    1,184
    Reputation
    65

    Quote Originally Posted by MadMardigan_88 View Post
    Congrats on the inFamous Second Son Plat. Starting to see a lot of people getting that one lately.
    Thank you! Was too easy!

    Quote Originally Posted by annare41 View Post
    Congrats on Second Son!.
    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    Congrats on the InFamous Second Son platinum. Any special plat for your shiny #50 plats?
    I'm guessing either bioshock inf or Dead Nation for plat #50



  9. #769
    Beast Incarnate
    DragonWolfVII's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Rowley Regis, UK
    Posts
    3,658
    Reputation
    131

    Congrats on the InFamous Second Son plat

  10. #770
    A plat a month!
    wandarer's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Near Chicago, IL
    Posts
    1,184
    Reputation
    65

    Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congrats on the InFamous Second Son plat
    Thank you!

    Trophy/game progress update

    I finished the first "red" playthru of Lone Survivor. Got the Grounded and Antagonist trophies, so I have a majoriy to earn in that game. However based on the first playthru and what I've ready, this should be easy to plat!



  11. #771
    PRO Member
    DrJackel666's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    3,285
    Reputation
    59

    congrats on second son.

  12. #772
    A plat a month!
    wandarer's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Near Chicago, IL
    Posts
    1,184
    Reputation
    65

    Huge night last night for gaming.

    Got the Sightseer trophy in Bioshock, so a few less collectibles to go!

    Also, in Lone Survivor, earned 9 trophies, completing a majority of the games misc trophies. Should definitely be my next platinum!



  13. #773
    Forget I Was Ever Here
    Yoo_Hoo_Sniper's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    4,628
    Reputation
    661

    Congrats on your latest trophy Wanderer......Were you on some BF4 last night? Highway said he seen you in the same game he was in so we were looking to add you into our game.



    It is time for me to go underground

  14. #774
    A plat a month!
    wandarer's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Near Chicago, IL
    Posts
    1,184
    Reputation
    65

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    Congrats on your latest trophy Wanderer......Were you on some BF4 last night? Highway said he seen you in the same game he was in so we were looking to add you into our game.
    Yes I was (both ps3 and PS4, and I'm assuming you were both on the PS4). I keep on getting notifications that Highway has joined a party, but I don't realize he is joining my game. Feel free to add me if you wish to your friends list, I wouldn't mind joining anyone from PS3T.com.



  15. #775
    PRO Member
    Wolverinefangirl's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    612
    Reputation
    43

    Congrats on the Infamous:Second Son Platinum



  16. #776
    PRO Member
    annare41's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    2,461
    Reputation
    80

    Are you enjoying Lone Survivor? I'm thinking about getting it since it's not in the EU Instant Collection


  17. #777
    A plat a month!
    wandarer's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Near Chicago, IL
    Posts
    1,184
    Reputation
    65

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolverinefangirl View Post
    Congrats on the Infamous:Second Son Platinum
    Thank you!

    Quote Originally Posted by annare41 View Post
    Are you enjoying Lone Survivor? I'm thinking about getting it since it's not in the EU Instant Collection
    Lone survivor is kind of weird. I enjoy the nostalgia from the 8 or 16 bit graphics from games like these. And I also get that this is a psychological survivor horror type of game. I know what I need to do, that puzzles have to be solved, to progress from area to area in Lone Survivor. I also know that as part of the story, the character is dealing with this own mental health. But the story? For me is difficult to understand.



  18. #778
    PRO Member
    annare41's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    2,461
    Reputation
    80

    Quote Originally Posted by wandarer View Post
    Thank you!



    Lone survivor is kind of weird. I enjoy the nostalgia from the 8 or 16 bit graphics from games like these. And I also get that this is a psychological survivor horror type of game. I know what I need to do, that puzzles have to be solved, to progress from area to area in Lone Survivor. I also know that as part of the story, the character is dealing with this own mental health. But the story? For me is difficult to understand.
    hmm I think I'll wait and see if it's coming to PS+ in Europe then. Thanks for the mini review.


  19. #779
    Legend...Nuff Said
    Lasombra's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Korea
    Posts
    1,535
    Reputation
    185

    Quote Originally Posted by wandarer View Post
    Thank you!



    Lone survivor is kind of weird. I enjoy the nostalgia from the 8 or 16 bit graphics from games like these. And I also get that this is a psychological survivor horror type of game. I know what I need to do, that puzzles have to be solved, to progress from area to area in Lone Survivor. I also know that as part of the story, the character is dealing with this own mental health. But the story? For me is difficult to understand.
    Is it better to play with or without the lights on? After having read my book, do you think I'd understand the story better with all the mental health issues in the game?

    L
    asombra Files Interviews and Top Trophy Tournament Commentary from Skip and Max linked in the banner.
    Checkout the Facebook page or follow me on Twitter @LasombraFiles
    My novels can be found here: The Lasombra Files: Choice and Consequence and
    Til Death Do Us Part
    Big thanks to the site for giving me my start as a writer!

  20. #780
    A plat a month!
    wandarer's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Near Chicago, IL
    Posts
    1,184
    Reputation
    65

    Quote Originally Posted by Lasombra View Post
    Is it better to play with or without the lights on? After having read my book, do you think I'd understand the story better with all the mental health issues in the game?
    The game does advise you to play w/ the lights out, and I usually only game w/ the lights out, so I can't tell if having the lights on would make it any different. However, it does provide for a deeper immersion into the game.



Page 39 of 44 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:48 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.10
Copyright © 2018 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO