Page 8 of 44 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Wandarer's Trophy checklist

This is a discussion on Wandarer's Trophy checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; are you starting me3 on insane? it seems to be pretty tough so far, i was just curious. congrats on ...

Since Aug. 09

are you starting me3 on insane? it seems to be pretty tough so far, i was just curious. congrats on all ur progress recently bud.

Dominate!

A plat a month!

Quote Originally Posted by Admiral_Awesome91 View Post
    Congrats on uc2 and welcome to the club
    Thanks Bro!

Quote Originally Posted by kiona05 View Post
    are you starting me3 on insane? it seems to be pretty tough so far, i was just curious. congrats on all ur progress recently bud.
    I'm starting on normal. I love the ME series, so I'm not concerned with getting the in one playthru. I'll concentrate on the other trophies while enjoying the story the first time. The Insanity playthru will be for the 2nd playthru.

PRO Member

Congrats on your newest plat!

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

Platinum Procrastinator

Congrats on the Uncharted 2 platinum and good luck on ME3. I look forward to starting the game eventually as I loved the first two Mass Effect games.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

A plat a month!

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Congrats on your newest plat!
    Right on!

Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    Congrats on the Uncharted 2 platinum and good luck on ME3. I look forward to starting the game eventually as I loved the first two Mass Effect games.
    Thanks man! Although I'm seeing a lot of hate for the game in the Mass Effect 3 thread, I'm not worried. Looking forward to it!

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Congrats on the uncharted 2 plat man,well done ;thumbsup:.I actually got this game a little bit ago and may get to it eventually.Im led to believe that a particular difficulty is a little frustrating at times.
    Last edited by john3007; 03-17-2012 at 07:57 AM.

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

A plat a month!

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Congrats on the uncharted plat man,well done ;thumbsup:.I actually got this game a little bit ago and may get to it eventually.Im led to believe that a particular difficulty is a little frustrating at times.
    Uncharted or Uncharted 2? I thought Uncharted 1 was harder. Sure, there are a few troublesome spots on the hardest difficulty, but overall it was easier. Also I found a trick to beating the last boss relatively easily.

A plat a month!

Major RAGE!!! Finished up what was supposed to be my Perfect Crime trophy run in Heavy rain, but it didn't pop
    I had Hassan die at the beginning, was able to clear all the prints from Manfred's shop, Ethan was arrested a 2nd time. Madison died in the killers apartment, Jayden made it to the warehouse but was killed. . I don't know where I wen't wrong.

Played some God of War Chains of Olympus and ended up getting, and ended up getting 5 trophies and 3 trophies.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by wandarer View Post
    Major RAGE!!! Finished up what was supposed to be my Perfect Crime trophy run in Heavy rain, but it didn't pop
    I had Hassan die at the beginning, was able to clear all the prints from Manfred's shop, Ethan was arrested a 2nd time. Madison died in the killers apartment, Jayden made it to the warehouse but was killed. . I don't know where I wen't wrong.

Played some God of War Chains of Olympus and ended up getting, and ended up getting 5 trophies and 3 trophies.
    Where I lost it , is at the shop..I kept forgotting one fingerprint and the scene was not ending with me at the car , but at the police department..Maybe there?

A plat a month!

Quote Originally Posted by gokussjin View Post
    Where I lost it , is at the shop..I kept forgotting one fingerprint and the scene was not ending with me at the car , but at the police department..Maybe there?
    Nope. I made sure that I got them all. The scene went directly to the car, not the police dept.

PRO Member

Nope. I made sure that I got them all. The scene went directly to the car, not the police dept.
    Did you make 1 playthrough or tried to do it through chapter selection?

PRO Member

I'm pretty sure I read that you must let Madison die in that hidden room. If you escape the room and let her die in the fire or by jumping out the window it doesn't work for some reason. I can't verify this because I chose to never left that room and it worked out for me.

Also, congratulations on the UC2 Feels good right?

A plat a month!

Did you make 1 playthrough or tried to do it through chapter selection?
    I had already completed one playthru. I restarted at Hassan's shop, then let him die and continued.

Quote Originally Posted by bmj14772 View Post
    I'm pretty sure I read that you must let Madison die in that hidden room. If you escape the room and let her die in the fire or by jumping out the window it doesn't work for some reason. I can't verify this because I chose to never left that room and it worked out for me.

Also, congratulations on the UC2 Feels good right?
    I kept Madison in the room, until she died. I didn't leave, I didn't jump out the window, etc. What I'm going to try next is Kerwan's method under the Trophy guide. Hopefully with killing off the characters off earlier it won't take much time.

And about UC2, yea feels great! I found an easy way to beat the last boss, so it didn't take much time!

PRO Member

I had already completed one playthru. I restarted at Hassan's shop, then let him die and continued.

I kept Madison in the room, until she died. I didn't leave, I didn't jump out the window, etc. What I'm going to try next is Kerwan's method under the Trophy guide. Hopefully with killing off the characters off earlier it won't take much time.

And about UC2, yea feels great! I found an easy way to beat the last boss, so it didn't take much time!
    Damn! I was hoping that was your "Ace in the hole", haha.

I, for some reason, thought you were talking about UC1 originally... that's the one where I thought the last boss was easier on Crushing than Hard. I'm pretty sure I recall using the "easy method" on the UC2 boss as well. It took some effort still and wasn't a walk in the park but, much easier than doing it completely legit

Gotham's Reckoning

When Madison is tied up at the killer's house, don't do anything and just let her die.

Also with Jayden, have him die when he confronts Mad Jack. Let him beat you and when you wake up in the car, do nothing.

That's what I did and I got the trophy.

EDIT: Did you let Michelle (not sure if that's her name) die too when she and Scott where in the car that gets pushed in the lake? When you try to escape don't go near her and just escape and the fella after that section (I forget his name), you need to walk away instead of giving him his pills.

Congrats on platting UC2 btw .

You see, madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push

Platbar By Wadefan

Sig By Apokolypz

PPS Bar By RaveNScythE18

A plat a month!

Quote Originally Posted by bmj14772 View Post
    Damn! I was hoping that was your "Ace in the hole", haha.

I, for some reason, thought you were talking about UC1 originally... that's the one where I thought the last boss was easier on Crushing than Hard. I'm pretty sure I recall using the "easy method" on the UC2 boss as well. It took some effort still and wasn't a walk in the park but, much easier than doing it completely legit
    Same here, but guess that there was something just not quite right with my playthru

I don't consider my "easy" method of completing UC2 as not legit. It was just taking advantage of the last bosses inability to throw me that allowed me to win quicklly

Quote Originally Posted by gamelord-2007 View Post
    When Madison is tied up at the killer's house, don't do anything and just let her die.

Also with Jayden, have him die when he confronts Mad Jack. Let him beat you and when you wake up in the car, do nothing.

That's what I did and I got the trophy.

EDIT: Did you let Michelle (not sure if that's her name) die too when she and Scott where in the car that gets pushed in the lake? When you try to escape don't go near her and just escape and the fella after that section (I forget his name), you need to walk away instead of giving him his pills.

Congrats on platting UC2 btw .
    I'm starting where Jayden did the last set of analysis to determine who the killer is. I'm purposely failing it to get a few more endings. After that, I'll go back to "The Doc" and allow Jayden and Madison die early.

As far as Lauren (not Michelle) I did allow her to die when she and Scott where in the car, so thats not the issue. Didn't give Kramer the meds either.

A plat a month!

I got it!!!! Perfect Crime

I actually prevent Ethan from getting arrested, and that seemed to fix the issue. Apparently you can't have Jayden killed while shaving Shaun. You need to have Jayden killed on the conveyor belt (found this elsewhere)

I checked my endings, and all I think I need now is one or two more endings, and I'll have the last and the

PRO Member

I actually prevent Ethan from getting arrested, and that seemed to fix the issue. Apparently you can't have Jayden killed while shaving Shaun. You need to have Jayden killed on the conveyor belt (found this elsewhere)

I checked my endings, and all I think I need now is one or two more endings, and I'll have the last and the
    great Job man , congrats..I remember I had issues with the trophy myself a couple of time and it was really pissing me off that I had to start over every single time.. !!!

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Glad it all worked out for you in the end man,you sounded like you were mega pissed off but then i think anyone else would be too.Well done on your recent progress to with GoW:Chains of Olympus.Keep up the great work man

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

A plat a month!

great Job man , congrats..I remember I had issues with the trophy myself a couple of time and it was really pissing me off that I had to start over every single time.. !!!
    Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Glad it all worked out for you in the end man,you sounded like you were mega pissed off but then i think anyone else would be too.Well done on your recent progress to with GoW:Chains of Olympus.Keep up the great work man
    Thanks! It was a huge relief. I just checked, and I've got about 3-4 more endings, then I'll have the

Trophy update

I started playing the campaign for UC3. Played through the first 5 chapters, and got 3 trophies, all collectible related.

Page 8 of 44 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast