Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

oscar_383's Trophy Checklist.

This is a discussion on oscar_383's Trophy Checklist. within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by snakebit10 Congrats on Plat 71. I may have to look into the trine games. They are fun ...

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    Congrats on Plat 71. I may have to look into the trine games.
    They are fun and the graphics are amazing. The first one is on psn for 9.99 i think, and every once in a while its on sale for 4.99. The added online coop of trine 2 is amazing tho.

Quote Originally Posted by gamelord-2007 View Post
    Congrats on your new plat man and I really like your checklist too .
    thanks man, and thanks for checking out my list.
    Batman Arkham Asylum l Batman Arkham City l Bioshock l Borderlands l GoW: Chains of Olympus l God of War
    GoW: Ghost of Sparta l God of War II l God of War III l InFamous l Killzone l Killzone 3 l LEGO Batman 2 l LEGO LotR
    LittleBigPlanet l LittleBigPlanet Vita l Plants Vs. Zombies Vita l PS All-Stars Vita l R&C: Going Commando
    R&C: Up Your Arsenal l R&C: A Crack in Time l R&C: All4One l R&C: Full Frontal Assault l Resistance: Burning Skies
    The Walking Dead l Trine 2 l Uncharted: Golden Abyss

Beast Incarnate

Congratulations on the Trine 2 plat dude

Platinum Procrastinator

Congrats on the Trine 2 plat. Like you already mentioned, I read that you can get the plat on level 7 of 13 which is a pretty big disappointment but good for trophy whores I guess. Anyways, put the Mass Effect 2 disc into your PS3 and I'm sure it won't leave for awhile.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

Lvl 6 - Silver

I got Sniper ghost warrior for xmas. and was kinda sad that it only took me 4 hours to beat the story on hard. still gotta do a run on easy for intel. But the MP is a ton of fun. One game with MP trophies that I don't mind doing. the 250 pistol kills might be annoying since its a sniping game but what are you gonna do.
    Batman Arkham Asylum l Batman Arkham City l Bioshock l Borderlands l GoW: Chains of Olympus l God of War
    GoW: Ghost of Sparta l God of War II l God of War III l InFamous l Killzone l Killzone 3 l LEGO Batman 2 l LEGO LotR
    LittleBigPlanet l LittleBigPlanet Vita l Plants Vs. Zombies Vita l PS All-Stars Vita l R&C: Going Commando
    R&C: Up Your Arsenal l R&C: A Crack in Time l R&C: All4One l R&C: Full Frontal Assault l Resistance: Burning Skies

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by oscar View Post
    I got Sniper ghost warrior for xmas. and was kinda sad that it only took me 4 hours to beat the story on hard. still gotta do a run on easy for intel. But the MP is a ton of fun. One game with MP trophies that I don't mind doing. the 250 pistol kills might be annoying since its a sniping game but what are you gonna do.
    When are you going to update man???

Lvl 6 - Silver

On my oscar_383 account I reached 73 plats, and ran out of games that I wanted to play/plat. I created a new account to try and replay/plat as many in my current collection as possible. In about 5 months time I have reached 21 plats 4 are from games I have never played before. The others are replats. Should be 22 but LEGO Hp 5-7 glitched a trophy on my vita leaving it at 88 %

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910