Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

oscar_383's Trophy Checklist.

This is a discussion on oscar_383's Trophy Checklist. within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; You always have a solid checklist. Good job....

PRO Member

You always have a solid checklist. Good job.

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Allenbird View Post
    You always have a solid checklist. Good job.
    thanks allen

As far as updates, I'm slowly chipping away at Lego Star Wars 3 I'm around 70% game completion, I feel a little silly because I had to use Youtube this morning to figure out what I'm supposed to be doing in the Bounty Hunter missions.

I also recently traded my copy of Batman to a pawnshop and used the same money to get a GOTY edition Batman from another pawnshop. I wanted to try the 3d glasses, they do add a little depth to the game but nothing special. I did however find out that the games saves are not compatible. So I lost my challenges that i unlocked and gadgets I was wanting to practice a little before AC comes out. But now I cant

If I can Plat Lego SW3 in the next few days I think I'll have enough time to squeeze in Socom 4 plat before Batman comes.
    Batman Arkham Asylum l Batman Arkham City l Bioshock l Borderlands l GoW: Chains of Olympus l God of War
    GoW: Ghost of Sparta l God of War II l God of War III l InFamous l Killzone l Killzone 3 l LEGO Batman 2 l LEGO LotR
    LittleBigPlanet l LittleBigPlanet Vita l Plants Vs. Zombies Vita l PS All-Stars Vita l R&C: Going Commando
    R&C: Up Your Arsenal l R&C: A Crack in Time l R&C: All4One l R&C: Full Frontal Assault l Resistance: Burning Skies
    The Walking Dead l Trine 2 l Uncharted: Golden Abyss

Lvl 6 - Silver

*oscar stars the countdown to his next platinum

100% true jedi all levels
    all 220 mini kits found
    all characters unlocked
    all bounty hunter missions completed.

15/18 red bricks obtained
    1/16 republic battle ground missions completed
    0/16 seporatist battle ground missions completed
    1/16 space combat mission completed (not sure how to unlock teh other 15
    Batman Arkham Asylum l Batman Arkham City l Bioshock l Borderlands l GoW: Chains of Olympus l God of War
    GoW: Ghost of Sparta l God of War II l God of War III l InFamous l Killzone l Killzone 3 l LEGO Batman 2 l LEGO LotR
    LittleBigPlanet l LittleBigPlanet Vita l Plants Vs. Zombies Vita l PS All-Stars Vita l R&C: Going Commando
    R&C: Up Your Arsenal l R&C: A Crack in Time l R&C: All4One l R&C: Full Frontal Assault l Resistance: Burning Skies

A plat a month!

I've never really gotten into the lego games. How fun are they? I got one for the DS a while back, but didn't care much for it.

Lvl 6 - Silver

They are not hard and require you to play the game once, then play it again in free play mode where you can cycle different characters with different abilities to access different parts of the level that werent available before. I like them so I can play something at night while my son is winding down for bed time after we read a few books. I actually dont recomend going for the plat in lego star wars. It has a bunch of side missions with no real story just blowing stuff up for 10 mins at a time and there are 32 of them. If I wasnt this close to the plat I probably would give up from boredom. The other 3 (with trophies and especially Lego Indy 2) where fun and if you have ever watched the movies, the cutscenes will give you a good laugh.

I'm also gonna pick up the Lego Batman game, it doesnt have trophies but I love Batman and the games are fun.

As far as the status of my platinum. I only have to beat a level without loosing a life without the invincibility brick active and only 11 more space combat (spin in circles spamming ) missions left then I will be done with it. The story levels of the game where fun, but this extra stuff they threw in here are just annoying.

PRO Member

Hey oscar. Yeah i hated the space missions also. I really didnt care for the battles to make all systmes republic or seperatist either. Your almost there. I have batman also. My sons and i had a blast playing it. I wish it had trophy support because i would have that plat also. Which would be good because for the life of me i can't get the plat for arkham asylum. I just can not beat the combat challenges.
    THIS AWESOME AVY AND SIG BY THE ONE AND ONLY KID420247

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by kingway56 View Post
    Hey oscar. Yeah i hated the space missions also. I really didnt care for the battles to make all systmes republic or seperatist either. Your almost there. I have batman also. My sons and i had a blast playing it. I wish it had trophy support because i would have that plat also. Which would be good because for the life of me i can't get the plat for arkham asylum. I just can not beat the combat challenges.
    to be honest i was terrible at the combat challenges for AA at the beginning. Shock and Awe (extreme) took 6 hours alone for me to beat. But once I slowed down with the button imputs. When I got my hands on the JP copy of batman I actually beat the same challenge of the first try. so slowing down is very important.

Lvl 6 - Silver

update

LEGO Star Wars 3
    October 6th, 2011

Well After completing HP, Indy2, and PotC plats, my new found love of the lego games took me to LEGO Star Wars 3. I like the story levels of the game and played just like the 3 previous titles. Star Wars however added (32) Ground Combat missions and (16) Space Combat missions, which I felt the game could have done without or atleast the ground combat levels. But another plat down and I'm eagerly awaiting the the next harry potter game, or a JPN copy of Indy 2.

A plat a month!

Congrats on your Lego SW III

The Old Guy

Nice! Bet you're glad to finally have that one done - I haven't been able to make myself take it seriously yet.... just letting my kids slowly get things done until it gets close enough that I actually want to jump in and finish it off.

Lvl 6 - Silver

I didnt mind doing the story levels and the things around the hub (like the other 3 lego games I have played) but the ground combat side missions where just boring ... I mean on two seporate nights I fell asleep doing them. But other than those it was enjoyable.

Beast Incarnate

Congratulations on getting the LEGO Star Wars plat out the way.

The Old Guy

Quote Originally Posted by oscar View Post
    I didnt mind doing the story levels and the things around the hub (like the other 3 lego games I have played) but the ground combat side missions where just boring ... I mean on two seporate nights I fell asleep doing them. But other than those it was enjoyable.
    Yeah, you're right - I hate those things.

2011 Member of the Year

The list still looks great, oscar

Congrats on the Lego Star Wars 3

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by TheGeneral09 View Post
    The list still looks great, oscar

Congrats on the Lego Star Wars 3
    thanks General.

I picked up the ico/SotC collection and mass effect 2 yesterday(since it has got so much praise from my fellow gamers) but the dlc code was missing so its going back to gamstop today.

Before batman comes out next week, I want to finish 1 of 3 possible games. Socom 4, Tomb Raider Anniversary or PoP the sands of time. Probably leaning towards PoP since its the easiest of the three. But I know my ps3 will see nothing but batman for a long time after the 18th

A plat a month!

You won't regret your decision to get ME2. I can't get enough of it!

PRO Member

are you going to get another copy of Mass effect 2? Surprizingly my used copy of La noire had 2 download codes in it and they both worked.

Hope you do get another copy of Mass effect 2. I think you will really enjoy it.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    are you going to get another copy of Mass effect 2? Surprizingly my used copy of La noire had 2 download codes in it and they both worked.

Hope you do get another copy of Mass effect 2. I think you will really enjoy it.
    Yeah I'm taking it back. mine was actually a new copy that didnt have a code in it. But its going back today at lunch and it will get its turn AFTER the fall game rush.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by oscar View Post
    Yeah I'm taking it back. mine was actually a new copy that didnt have a code in it. But its going back today at lunch and it will get its turn AFTER the fall game rush.
    A new copy didn't have the code. Thats one thing I don't like about gamestop. Opened new games.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Nice list but you should go 100% RE5. Id help you out but i traded the game last year. The dlc is fun but it can get challenging and tough if you do it with someone that doesnt understand working together.

Sig and Avatar By djunglist

My Youtube interview done by KingSuperOne(subscribe)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SAMFW-gDNs

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast