Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

oscar_383's Trophy Checklist.

This is a discussion on oscar_383's Trophy Checklist. within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by BALLZ Nice list but you should go 100% RE5. Id help you out but i traded the ...

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by BALLZ View Post
    Nice list but you should go 100% RE5. Id help you out but i traded the game last year. The dlc is fun but it can get challenging and tough if you do it with someone that doesnt understand working together.
    I dont have any intention playing the VS. mode, but I did trade my origional RE5 for a Gold Edition, Next time my nephew comes over we'll tackle the story add ons.

EDIT: returned from gamestop with a cerburus add on code
    Batman Arkham Asylum l Batman Arkham City l Bioshock l Borderlands l GoW: Chains of Olympus l God of War
    GoW: Ghost of Sparta l God of War II l God of War III l InFamous l Killzone l Killzone 3 l LEGO Batman 2 l LEGO LotR
    LittleBigPlanet l LittleBigPlanet Vita l Plants Vs. Zombies Vita l PS All-Stars Vita l R&C: Going Commando
    R&C: Up Your Arsenal l R&C: A Crack in Time l R&C: All4One l R&C: Full Frontal Assault l Resistance: Burning Skies
    The Walking Dead l Trine 2 l Uncharted: Golden Abyss

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by oscar View Post
    I dont have any intention playing the VS. mode, but I did trade my origional RE5 for a Gold Edition, Next time my nephew comes over we'll tackle the story add ons.

Thats good you got your code.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

The Old Guy

Yay, you.

The second playthrough thing isn't that big of a deal, because you'll probably want to do two playthroughs anyway, but the comic is great to get yourself up to speed on the story, and Zaaed is a pretty cool character.

Lvl 6 - Silver

Had some serious gamer A.D.D.

Started ICO last night , not overly impressed with it but it might grow on me as I get further into it.
    I forgot wher I put my collectable guides for tomb raider and prince of persia so I just finished off the campaign of socom 4
    Batman Arkham Asylum l Batman Arkham City l Bioshock l Borderlands l GoW: Chains of Olympus l God of War
    GoW: Ghost of Sparta l God of War II l God of War III l InFamous l Killzone l Killzone 3 l LEGO Batman 2 l LEGO LotR
    LittleBigPlanet l LittleBigPlanet Vita l Plants Vs. Zombies Vita l PS All-Stars Vita l R&C: Going Commando
    R&C: Up Your Arsenal l R&C: A Crack in Time l R&C: All4One l R&C: Full Frontal Assault l Resistance: Burning Skies

PRO Member

You can replay the last mission to get the other ending trophy in stead of waiting to replay it on elite.

Lvl 6 - Silver

Plugging away at Socom 4 on elite, and I've run into what seems to be a brick wall. I'm in chapter 7 and I'm at a spot with no good cover. I actually made it thru the second time I attempted it and one of my team said area all clear so I leave cover BAM sniper shot to the face, then I failed for the next hour or so. Probably gonna take a break from it and move on to finish off my Prince of Persia plat.

Also my 2 year old son found my christmas present from my wife, and brought it out. So I got christmas early last night. And I must say the new sony headsets are F*(&%^& amazing. As a late night gamer who has to be quite while the wife and son are asleep playing with little to know volume. This is amazing, they are like haveing a surround sound system all to your self. Many times I would take them off just to make sure I was being quite.

When I put them on my jaw literally dropped, I have never been this excited to play a game before. Also I found out the Amazon made a mistake and actually sent her two of them, so looks like I have a backup if Aidan breaks this one.

The Old Guy

Plugging away at Socom 4 on elite, and I've run into what seems to be a brick wall. I'm in chapter 7 and I'm at a spot with no good cover. I actually made it thru the second time I attempted it and one of my team said area all clear so I leave cover BAM sniper shot to the face, then I failed for the next hour or so. Probably gonna take a break from it and move on to finish off my Prince of Persia plat.

Also my 2 year old son found my christmas present from my wife, and brought it out. So I got christmas early last night. And I must say the new sony headsets are F*(&%^& amazing. As a late night gamer who has to be quite while the wife and son are asleep playing with little to know volume. This is amazing, they are like haveing a surround sound system all to your self. Many times I would take them off just to make sure I was being quite.

When I put them on my jaw literally dropped, I have never been this excited to play a game before. Also I found out the Amazon made a mistake and actually sent her two of them, so looks like I have a backup if Aidan breaks this one.
    Nice. I've been thinking about getting a headset myself...

You weak azz niggs

When I put them on my jaw literally dropped, I have never been this excited to play a game before. Also I found out the Amazon made a mistake and actually sent her two of them, so looks like I have a backup when Aidan breaks this one.
    There. Fixed it for you

Lvl 6 - Silver

you're probably correct Grimy

Lvl 6 - Silver

Not a big update but I finally finished Elite difficulty on Socom 4. Some area where easy enough but other took several hours to pass. Babysitting chung and 45 was also a pain in the arse. I still havent even started to thing about collectables. I'll go back and grab them on easy sometime but no real rush to finish it at this point. Especially since tomorow is the 18th ....

Lvl 6 - Silver

Started playing Socom 4 on Easy to pick up collectables, working on getting a shotgun to level 5..... and then it was Midnight and I picked up my copy of Batman AC and it is amazing. There are slight changes to the combat system that has been hard to get my brain to recognize. But other than that its amazing

The Old Guy

Started playing Socom 4 on Easy to pick up collectables, working on getting a shotgun to level 5..... and then it was Midnight and I picked up my copy of Batman AC and it is amazing. There are slight changes to the combat system that has been hard to get my brain to recognize. But other than that its amazing
    I am extremely jealous. I am getting the game today, I think, but I really want to wait to play it until I know I can concentrate on it from beginning to end, and that's probably not going to be until December.

Retired...

Your checklist looks very impressive. Looking forward to seeing what else you do with the place as well man!

Quote Originally Posted by ONUOsFan View Post
    I am extremely jealous. I am getting the game today, I think, but I really want to wait to play it until I know I can concentrate on it from beginning to end, and that's probably not going to be until December.
    I agree with you bro!

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by ONUOsFan View Post
    You could always let Batman cut infront of that Drake fella.

Lvl 5 - Silver

nice list of games and plats
    PERFECT PLATINUM STREAK

PRO Member

You could always let Batman cut in front of that Drake fella.

I don't think you have that to worry about with Onu.

PRO Member

Did you try to zip-line into my apartment???

Lvl 6 - Silver

If I tried to zip-line into your apartment, then I would be in your apartment.

The Old Guy

You could always let Batman cut infront of that Drake fella.
    Even if I wanted to, I'm committed to writing two different guides over the next month, so Mr. Wayne will just have to wait...

PRO Member

If I tried to zip-line into your apartment, then I would be in your apartment.
    I'm Batman and you are like dorknight..

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast