Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

oscar_383's Trophy Checklist.

This is a discussion on oscar_383's Trophy Checklist. within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by gokussjin I'm Batman and you are like dorknight.. You're like Gnatman because you are so annoying .....

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by gokussjin View Post
    I'm Batman and you are like dorknight..
    You're like Gnatman because you are so annoying ..
    Batman Arkham Asylum l Batman Arkham City l Bioshock l Borderlands l GoW: Chains of Olympus l God of War
    GoW: Ghost of Sparta l God of War II l God of War III l InFamous l Killzone l Killzone 3 l LEGO Batman 2 l LEGO LotR
    LittleBigPlanet l LittleBigPlanet Vita l Plants Vs. Zombies Vita l PS All-Stars Vita l R&C: Going Commando
    R&C: Up Your Arsenal l R&C: A Crack in Time l R&C: All4One l R&C: Full Frontal Assault l Resistance: Burning Skies
    The Walking Dead l Trine 2 l Uncharted: Golden Abyss

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by oscar View Post
    You're like Gnatman because you are so annoying ..
    "acting voice" I'm Batman...

Retired...

Relax, why so serious?

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

PRO Member

I just realized you got 8 plats last month. I knew you had a few last month but didn't realize it was 8.

I thought I did well with 4 last month.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

Lvl 6 - Silver

I honestly didn't realize I had gotten 8. Doing better than I thought I guess. Ratchet and Clanks seems to be a quick plat, but batman seems like its gonna take a while. I would like to see 100% in it which seems like it could take forever and a day especially if they release any more dlc's with two trophies for what looks like hours of work.
    Batman Arkham Asylum l Batman Arkham City l Bioshock l Borderlands l GoW: Chains of Olympus l God of War
    GoW: Ghost of Sparta l God of War II l God of War III l InFamous l Killzone l Killzone 3 l LEGO Batman 2 l LEGO LotR
    LittleBigPlanet l LittleBigPlanet Vita l Plants Vs. Zombies Vita l PS All-Stars Vita l R&C: Going Commando
    R&C: Up Your Arsenal l R&C: A Crack in Time l R&C: All4One l R&C: Full Frontal Assault l Resistance: Burning Skies

The Last of my Kind

What's your impressions on Batman: Arkham City oscar ;D? I'm going to get it asap as I get some spare money and I hope it'll be a fun plat... any challenges? xD

Great Checklist Btw Way better than it used to be.

Thanks to LuckayCanadianShulckayMooseackey for this Signature & Elite Guild Bar. Thanks to RaveNScythE18 & Smashguy for the PPS userbar.

Lvl 6 - Silver

So far I'm plugging away at the story on Hard. Pretty easy as far as difficulty and the few combat challenges I have beat I have beat the target score with out even trying to use quick fire gadgets or special takedowns. THere seems to be a ton of side missions that will keep you busy for a while.

Lvl 5 - Silver

Great list Oscar
    Quote of the week:
    "For a man to conquer himself is the first and noblest of all victories." - Plato

The Old Guy

So far I'm plugging away at the story on Hard. Pretty easy as far as difficulty and the few combat challenges I have beat I have beat the target score with out even trying to use quick fire gadgets or special takedowns. THere seems to be a ton of side missions that will keep you busy for a while.
    Why play on hard? There's no trophy for that...

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by iraqoz View Post
    Great list Oscar
    thanks for checking it out man

Quote Originally Posted by ONUOsFan View Post
    Why play on hard? There's no trophy for that...
    Well you still get you lightning bolt indicators, but I actually like playing Batman on hard. It's not too hard thats it starts taking the fun out of it. And it might help before NG+ mode.

Lvl 6 - Silver

I finished off the story of Batman Arkham City last night and all I have to say is .... I didn't see that coming . Great game , bravo Rocksteady for one hell of a game, bravo *slowclap*

After I finished off the story I switched to the combat challenges. I have unlocked 6 of them and I have 3 star/?'s on all of them. Only one so far that has given me trouble, but I made it.

Beast Incarnate

I finished off the story of Batman Arkham City last night and all I have to say is .... I didn't see that coming . Great game , bravo Rocksteady for one hell of a game, bravo *slowclap*

After I finished off the story I switched to the combat challenges. I have unlocked 6 of them and I have 3 star/?'s on all of them. Only one so far that has given me trouble, but I made it.
    Thats cool. I'm desperate to get back to the first game so I'm able to pick this one up. Everyone I have spoke to so far has said its amazing. Good luck with the plat

Lvl 5 - Silver

I honestly didn't realize I had gotten 8. Doing better than I thought I guess. Ratchet and Clanks seems to be a quick plat, but batman seems like its gonna take a while. I would like to see 100% in it which seems like it could take forever and a day especially if they release any more dlc's with two trophies for what looks like hours of work.
    So its more time-consuming than the B:AS ??
    Quote of the week:
    "For a man to conquer himself is the first and noblest of all victories." - Plato

PRO Member

Glad to see this CL back online

Seriously, this is one of my favorite CLs on this site... job! I totally forgot about the single game trophy card use. I think those changes were lost in my CL during Zero Hour. I intend to finish getting my CL up to date and possibly making a v2.0

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by iraqoz View Post
    So its more time-consuming than the B:AS ??
    yeah with added side quests and 400 riddler challenges instead of 240. and you dont get a map with all of them. you have to beat the locations out of certain people.

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by bmj14772 View Post
    Glad to see this CL back online

Seriously, this is one of my favorite CLs on this site... job! I totally forgot about the single game trophy card use. I think those changes were lost in my CL during Zero Hour. I intend to finish getting my CL up to date and possibly making a v2.0
    thanks man

small update:
    Been playing Ratchet and clank All 4 one the most. Had a fun couple nights with Onuosfan and Thumper__ the co-op aspect of this game isn't near as a bad idae as I thought it was at first. All I really lack is a couple of the character specefic weapon trophies. and a couple of the misc. level trophies , I've maxed out the few weapons I use (especially the critter strike) and I'm now saving my bolts for the 1 million bolt trophy before I finish off upgrading all my weapons. Should have the plat sometime this weekend I would guess.

Lvl 6 - Silver

Update.

Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One
    October 30th, 2011

I was pretty impressed how even with the 4 player co-op it still felt like a Ratchet & Clank game. But I do feel it was too short and should have been one of those games priced at 39.99 when released. However it is pretty easy and a hell of alot of fun and one of those games that I wouldn't mind throwing in to blast thru a couple levels to lend a hand to those in need in the future.

Beast Incarnate

Congratulations on the new plat

PRO Member

Congrats on the All 4 one plat.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

Lvl 6 - Silver

Well it's taken me a almost a whole week to start it, but I finally got to play InFamous Festival of Blood last night. And I like the way the story is told. Kinda opens the door for them to do a whole lot of crazy stuff with the series with out it directly impacting the story line.

I've knocked out all collectables. just need all power upgrades and to finish UGC levels and then of course take on Bloody Mary.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast