Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

oscar_383's Trophy Checklist.

This is a discussion on oscar_383's Trophy Checklist. within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; I am 14 UGC missions shy of 100% completion I went ahead and added it to the list, pretty good ...

Lvl 6 - Silver

I am 14 UGC missions shy of 100% completion I went ahead and added it to the list, pretty good DLC, hope they make more.

InFamous: Festival of Blood

Almost at 100% but I'm bored so its getting added to the list. I had a blast playing this game. I like how it was told as a story from Zeke, I think that idea will let them get away with some crazy cool add ons in the future. Hope for more and hope the series isn't thru.

Batman Arkham Asylum l Batman Arkham City l Bioshock l Borderlands l GoW: Chains of Olympus l God of War
    GoW: Ghost of Sparta l God of War II l God of War III l InFamous l Killzone l Killzone 3 l LEGO Batman 2 l LEGO LotR
    LittleBigPlanet l LittleBigPlanet Vita l Plants Vs. Zombies Vita l PS All-Stars Vita l R&C: Going Commando
    R&C: Up Your Arsenal l R&C: A Crack in Time l R&C: All4One l R&C: Full Frontal Assault l Resistance: Burning Skies
    The Walking Dead l Trine 2 l Uncharted: Golden Abyss

PRO Member

You cold search for Assassin missions and breeze thru the rest of your UGC missions. Thats what I did.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

I hopefully will be playing the infamous games after my current games which im playing at the mo.i also have it on good authority that the dlc is very good so i look forward to the games and then maybe the dlc if i like the games.

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    I hopefully will be playing the infamous games after my current games which im playing at the mo.i also have it on good authority that the dlc is very good so i look forward to the games and then maybe the dlc if i like the games.
    I personally love the inFamous games. Can't go wrong with them.

Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    You cold search for Assassin missions and breeze thru the rest of your UGC missions. Thats what I did.
    I was trying that and I kept getting missions that spawned me in the middle of a group, and they all had guns. But Ill get them done eventually.
    Batman Arkham Asylum l Batman Arkham City l Bioshock l Borderlands l GoW: Chains of Olympus l God of War
    GoW: Ghost of Sparta l God of War II l God of War III l InFamous l Killzone l Killzone 3 l LEGO Batman 2 l LEGO LotR
    LittleBigPlanet l LittleBigPlanet Vita l Plants Vs. Zombies Vita l PS All-Stars Vita l R&C: Going Commando
    R&C: Up Your Arsenal l R&C: A Crack in Time l R&C: All4One l R&C: Full Frontal Assault l Resistance: Burning Skies

2011 Member of the Year

Quote Originally Posted by oscar View Post
    Update.

Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One
    October 30th, 2011

I was pretty impressed how even with the 4 player co-op it still felt like a Ratchet & Clank game. But I do feel it was too short and should have been one of those games priced at 39.99 when released. However it is pretty easy and a hell of alot of fun and one of those games that I wouldn't mind throwing in to blast thru a couple levels to lend a hand to those in need in the future.

Congrats on the new Plat, Ocsar

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by TheGeneral09 View Post
    Congrats on the new Plat, Ocsar
    thanks man its a pretty fun game, and amazon finally sent me my code to change my critter strike to a dinosaur instaed of a pig ohhh well.

Any who I almost had another plat to report for today. Ran thru socom 4 on easy grabbing all collectaibles and toroco's, pick up vorpal for 25 melee kills, 45 silent takedowns playing as 45, killed 10 chickens, and finally upgraded a shotgun to level 5 for shiny. I only need to find a C9MM to spawn for my plat. but its not in the usual location as according to other sites.

Lvl 6 - Silver

UPDATE

SOCOM 4
    November 3rd, 2011

Never really played the socom series before this, and I was pretty impressed with the gameplay, soundtrack, and the multiplayer. On regular difficulty the levels seem pretty short, but then you switch to Elite they seem like they just wont end. This is one of the tougher games that I have played in a while, definately recommend this to any and all to try.

Beast Incarnate

Congratulations on the SOCOM 4 plat

PRO Member

Congrats dude/ A well deserved plat. Elite was deffinantll no walk in the park and I agree that the levels seemed to go on forever on elite. Except the last mission.

Lvl 6 - Silver

small update.

still on my first playthru of uncharted 3, made it to stow away. I'm really liking the game, it might even push the first uncharted to second as my favorite in the series. My wife wants to see the story of unchatred so when she goes to bed I quit and play something else.

So I've went back to batman, started new game plus, but have been working getting the riddler trophies. out of the way and doing side quests as they come along. And picking the ocassional fight or seven, when I see fit. I've not really had that much of a problem making the switch from hard to NG+. Seems about the same, less the attack indicators.

PRO Member

comgrats on the plat for socom 4 oscar. i have been playing batman also but i am trying to get all the riddler trophieds done first. i just rescued the fifth hostage and have just over 100 riddler trophies left and i have two more side missions to finish. then i am going to go to new game +.
    THIS AWESOME AVY AND SIG BY THE ONE AND ONLY KID420247

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by kingway56 View Post
    comgrats on the plat for socom 4 oscar. i have been playing batman also but i am trying to get all the riddler trophieds done first. i just rescued the fifth hostage and have just over 100 riddler trophies left and i have two more side missions to finish. then i am going to go to new game +.
    I heard you had to do the side missions again in NG+ so I went ahead and started.

Lvl 6 - Silver

I finished off my first/hard playthru of uncharted. Pretty good game, possibly pushes uncharted drakes forture down to my second favorite uncharted game. I was hopeing for a little bit more of a boss fight at the end. But that is my only complaint, I liked the varying gameplay from gunfights to stealth to puzzles to flashbacks to hallucinations.

The string of new games keeps coming so my crushing playthru will have to wait until a downtime possibly after assassins creed revelations plat is out of the way.

The Old Guy

Quote Originally Posted by oscar View Post
    I finished off my first/hard playthru of uncharted. Pretty good game, possibly pushes uncharted drakes forture down to my second favorite uncharted game. I was hopeing for a little bit more of a boss fight at the end. But that is my only complaint, I liked the varying gameplay from gunfights to stealth to puzzles to flashbacks to hallucinations.

The string of new games keeps coming so my crushing playthru will have to wait until a downtime possibly after assassins creed revelations plat is out of the way.
    I actually preferred this "boss fight" to Lazarevich - I hated that guy - but it wasn't as good as Navarro.

Congrats on getting through it - the good news is that Crushing isn't much harder than Hard - in fact, I had an easier time with several sections because I knew what to do.

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by ONUOsFan View Post
    Congrats on getting through it - the good news is that Crushing isn't much harder than Hard - in fact, I had an easier time with several sections because I knew what to do.
    I'm finding that out myself. like the part where you come out of the well at the old mansion, I died there a ton on hard made it thru in three deaths on crushing.

Lvl 6 - Silver

updated:

Uncharted 3: Drakes Deception

Liked this one way more than 2, Crushing still wasnt as hard as 1 but still a few tricky spots. I'm still not that fond of the multiplayer but it will keep its place my my ps3 collection. Look forward to uncharted 4 and beyond.

[/center]

PRO Member

Congrats on UC3. I got this one yesterday morning as well. For me, the hardest part on crushing was the cruise ship ballroom, second part. I was dreading the flamehead guys towards the end but surprisingly got through that after 3 attempts.

PRO Member

Congrats dude. I believe your going to go past 70 before the year ends.

Beast Incarnate

Congratulations on the UC3 plat, I'm still yet to do the 1st one, so I'm looking forward to the series.

The Old Guy

Congrats, my friend!

Now for some spec ops

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast