Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

oscar_383's Trophy Checklist.

This is a discussion on oscar_383's Trophy Checklist. within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; NICE JOB OSCAR! CONGRATS ON THE NEW UC3 PLAT!...

PRO Member

NICE JOB OSCAR! CONGRATS ON THE NEW UC3 PLAT!
    THIS AWESOME AVY AND SIG BY THE ONE AND ONLY KID420247

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by MatCauthon View Post
    Congrats on UC3. I got this one yesterday morning as well. For me, the hardest part on crushing was the cruise ship ballroom, second part. I was dreading the flamehead guys towards the end but surprisingly got through that after 3 attempts.
    much to my suprise I actually cleared that part first try. and the flame heads in the open room with the fountains gave me the most trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    Congrats dude. I believe your going to go past 70 before the year ends.
    thats my goal so far, hopefully batman Assassins Creed , lego harry potter and mw3

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congratulations on the UC3 plat, I'm still yet to do the 1st one, so I'm looking forward to the series.
    they are great games, you are sure to enjoy them

Quote Originally Posted by ONUOsFan View Post
    Congrats, my friend!

Now for some spec ops
    Sent you a PM

Lvl 6 - Silver

not much progress but I did finish year 5 of lego harry potter. And I must say after playing indy2, hp 1-4, star wars 3, and pirates these game just keep getting better and better. Yes they all follow the same format. But I'm loving the new additions to the game such as the dueling. Crosses fingers for a new Lego Batman game.

I did finally dive into MW3's multiplayer and I love the kill confirmed mode I played for about 2-3 hours last night and ranked up to level 17-18 I forget. But today is the day I have been waiting for assassins creed Revelations is here. I cant wait to go pick it up at lunch today.
    Batman Arkham Asylum l Batman Arkham City l Bioshock l Borderlands l GoW: Chains of Olympus l God of War
    GoW: Ghost of Sparta l God of War II l God of War III l InFamous l Killzone l Killzone 3 l LEGO Batman 2 l LEGO LotR
    LittleBigPlanet l LittleBigPlanet Vita l Plants Vs. Zombies Vita l PS All-Stars Vita l R&C: Going Commando
    R&C: Up Your Arsenal l R&C: A Crack in Time l R&C: All4One l R&C: Full Frontal Assault l Resistance: Burning Skies
    The Walking Dead l Trine 2 l Uncharted: Golden Abyss

The Old Guy

Quote Originally Posted by oscar View Post
    I did finally dive into MW3's multiplayer and I love the kill confirmed mode I played for about 2-3 hours last night and ranked up to level 17-18 I forget. But today is the day I have been waiting for assassins creed Revelations is here. I cant wait to go pick it up at lunch today.
    I was going to say we should play some kill confirmed together - I liked that mode, too... but I guess you'll be busy for a while.

Lvl 6 - Silver

I was going to say we should play some kill confirmed together - I liked that mode, too... but I guess you'll be busy for a while.
    If I'm in the AC MP feel free to send me a message ill switch to MW3.
    Batman Arkham Asylum l Batman Arkham City l Bioshock l Borderlands l GoW: Chains of Olympus l God of War
    GoW: Ghost of Sparta l God of War II l God of War III l InFamous l Killzone l Killzone 3 l LEGO Batman 2 l LEGO LotR
    LittleBigPlanet l LittleBigPlanet Vita l Plants Vs. Zombies Vita l PS All-Stars Vita l R&C: Going Commando
    R&C: Up Your Arsenal l R&C: A Crack in Time l R&C: All4One l R&C: Full Frontal Assault l Resistance: Burning Skies

The Old Guy

If I'm in the AC MP feel free to send me a message ill switch to MW3.
    Well, I'm kind of busy with Dead Space and Batman anyway, so no worries, but we can hook up for it sometime for sure.

2011 Member of the Year

Congrats on the new plats, Oscar

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by TheGeneral09 View Post
    Congrats on the new plats, Oscar
    thanks general, love you new avi by the way

Well, I'm kind of busy with Dead Space and Batman anyway, so no worries, but we can hook up for it sometime for sure.
    hope you are enjoying dead space

Well i brought home Assassins Creed Revelations and jumped into the MP and got stuck with every roog top runner out there. So i just had to stick with knocking them off of the sides of building with my throwing knives and sitting on benches next to the chase breakers to catch them off guard. they ruin the game

Lvl 6 - Silver

Well last night I reached level 20 in the assassins creed Revelations MP. And I also finished the first DNA sequence I find the MP fun and addictive, and since I'm just at level 20 I just now unlocked the smoke bombs and charge attack (my hideing setup for manhunt mode) and just unlocked the throwing knives and hidden gun at level 17 (my hunting setup for manhunt) . I cant' find the map pack/ character pack in the ps store. I deffinately be picking them up.

PRO Member

Long time since my last post here..grats on your new plays and 22 level Oscar, keep doing a great trophy hunting work how's AC so far??I could never get into the series, I believe you like them a lot..

PS : by the way, I'm Batman!!!

Lvl 6 - Silver

Well I've only completed the first DNA sequence of the game. My wife wants to watch the story but falls asleep so I've been sticking to the MP so far. Its a great game so far, and the new MP modes are kinda cool. But some of the maps are reused from Brotherhood. But I love it

2011 Member of the Year

thanks general, love you new avi by the way

hope you are enjoying dead space

Well i brought home Assassins Creed Revelations and jumped into the MP and got stuck with every roog top runner out there. So i just had to stick with knocking them off of the sides of building with my throwing knives and sitting on benches next to the chase breakers to catch them off guard. they ruin the game
    Thanks man, D1 hooked me up with that sweetness

Good luck with Revelations

Lvl 6 - Silver

small update.

My wife likes watching Assassins Creed and wants to see the story.....But.... she doesnt stay up after my son is asleep like I do so I have done everything in the game that I can up to this point, except play the story line.

I actually threw in COD4 for a little while last night for some MP action. I havent played it on my new account so I wasn't a level 55 anymore but I managed to own some ass nicely. Worst round 11-6 K/D and best match was 27-7 K/D ratio. Only took 3 games to get some hate messages from a sore looser, who I dominated 7 matches in a Row. So here's to you ASYLUMDEATHMETAL, U Mad Bro?

The Old Guy

I actually threw in COD4 for a little while last night for some MP action. I havent played it on my new account so I wasn't a level 55 anymore but I managed to own some ass nicely. Worst round 11-6 K/D and best match was 27-7 K/D ratio. Only took 3 games to get some hate messages from a sore looser, who I dominated 7 matches in a Row. So here's to you ASYLUMDEATHMETAL, U Mad Bro?
    LOL...

Unfortunately, I'd be the one on the other end of the scoreboard, going 7-27 in that game.

Lvl 6 - Silver

Made great progress in Assassins Creed Revelations over the weekend, finished the game and got 100% synch in all the campaign levels. and all collectables thruout the world. Only thing left to do is the bomb missions and save up enough money for buying all the books in the game.

Lvl 6 - Silver

update

Assassins Creed: Revelations
    November 29th, 2011

Best in the series by far. Same great gameplay as 2 and Brotherhood. New bombs are a great additional to let you tackle missions your way. I thought it was a very fitting ending to Ezio and Altiar's story. I am kind of sad that the next one might be the end of the series but all good things have to come to an end I guess.

PRO Member

Awesome. Congrats On AC revelations plat.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

PRO Member

LOL...

Unfortunately, I'd be the one on the other end of the scoreboard, going 7-27 in that game.
    I am with you on that one ONU.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

Retired...

Congrats on your new plat of AC: Revelations and what is gonna be your next platinum?

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    Congrats on your new plat of AC: Revelations and what is gonna be your next platinum?
    Well I'm currently borrowing Back to the future so I think I'm gonna hurry and finish that off tonight or possibly tomorow, then I think its time to finally play Mass Effect 2.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast