Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

oscar_383's Trophy Checklist.

This is a discussion on oscar_383's Trophy Checklist. within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Oh man, I wish I could play ME2 on PS3 but I can't because I already had done it 3 ...

Retired...

Oh man, I wish I could play ME2 on PS3 but I can't because I already had done it 3 times 'Insanity' mode on PC long time ago.

It's really tough decision which one I should buy is either Max Payne 3 or ME3 in March 2012.

Anyway, I got plat of MW3 last night!

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

PRO Member

congrats on your new plat oscar. good luck with me2. awesome game. i just need to finish my insanity run for the plat. one of the best games i have ever played.
    THIS AWESOME AVY AND SIG BY THE ONE AND ONLY KID420247

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    Anyway, I got plat of MW3 last night!
    congrats on that man, I'm still waiting for my wife to let me play MW3

Quote Originally Posted by kingway56 View Post
    congrats on your new plat oscar. good luck with me2. awesome game. i just need to finish my insanity run for the plat. one of the best games i have ever played.
    I've heard great things about it but I tend to shy away from games that say RPG. Tho most people say its more action than RPG
    Batman Arkham Asylum l Batman Arkham City l Bioshock l Borderlands l GoW: Chains of Olympus l God of War
    GoW: Ghost of Sparta l God of War II l God of War III l InFamous l Killzone l Killzone 3 l LEGO Batman 2 l LEGO LotR
    LittleBigPlanet l LittleBigPlanet Vita l Plants Vs. Zombies Vita l PS All-Stars Vita l R&C: Going Commando
    R&C: Up Your Arsenal l R&C: A Crack in Time l R&C: All4One l R&C: Full Frontal Assault l Resistance: Burning Skies
    The Walking Dead l Trine 2 l Uncharted: Golden Abyss

PRO Member

definately more action than rpg. nice third person shooter. reminds me of playing uncharted with more weapons at your disposal and some extra powers to use. insanity will definately give you a challenge. i love it!

Beast Incarnate

Awesome news about the AC Revelations platinum, congratulations!

PRO Member

definately more action than rpg. nice third person shooter. reminds me of playing uncharted with more weapons at your disposal and some extra powers to use. insanity will definately give you a challenge. i love it!

I guess the only RPG elements it has would be the choices you can make and leveling up your characters other then that it is more third person action just as kingway mentioned.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

Lvl 6 - Silver

New platinum should be incoming tonight with Back to the future the game. I have completed episodes 1-4 and just need to knock out 5 tonight for the plat. It was better the first time I played it from the psn games, since I already know the story. But its not bad for a point and click game. I should reach 70 by the end of the year now
    Batman Arkham Asylum l Batman Arkham City l Bioshock l Borderlands l GoW: Chains of Olympus l God of War
    GoW: Ghost of Sparta l God of War II l God of War III l InFamous l Killzone l Killzone 3 l LEGO Batman 2 l LEGO LotR
    LittleBigPlanet l LittleBigPlanet Vita l Plants Vs. Zombies Vita l PS All-Stars Vita l R&C: Going Commando
    R&C: Up Your Arsenal l R&C: A Crack in Time l R&C: All4One l R&C: Full Frontal Assault l Resistance: Burning Skies

PRO Member

Are you going back to Batman or MW3? Our are you still thinking of Diving into ME 2?

Lvl 6 - Silver

well my wife has called mw3 as far as trying to plat it. So I'm having to wait her out on that to get my turn to even play it. and I'm to the point I need to start getting all of the riddler collectables in batman and that does not interest me right now. so I'm going to go ahead and dive into ME2

Lvl 6 - Silver

update

Back to the Future
    November 30th, 2011

I origionally purchased the PSN games when they first released, then the disc version came out with a platinum added and it was too good to pass up. Fans of the movies will love the games.

Lvl 5 - Silver

Congrats dude. I definitely plan to pick up Back to the Future, after I finish all the other games I have purchased but have yet to play haha.

Working On:
    "Fallout: New Vegas [Ultimate Edition]" - 59%,
    "Devil May Cry 3" - 14%,
    "Dead Storm Pirates" - 52% (3/5 S Rank)

PRO Member

Congrats once again on the BTTF plat. One step closer to 70.

Beast Incarnate

Congratulations on the BTTF platinum!

Retired...

Wow, that was a fast platinum after you achieved the plat of AC: Revelations... Congratulations!

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

PRO Member

CONGRATS ON THE BTTF PLAT OSCAR!

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by the Pirate King View Post
    Congrats dude. I definitely plan to pick up Back to the Future, after I finish all the other games I have purchased but have yet to play haha.
    Its not hard at all but its got a pretty interesting story, Its very enjoyable.

Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    Congrats once again on the BTTF plat. One step closer to 70.
    I think my goal at the start of the year was to get to either 35 or 40 plats

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congratulations on the BTTF platinum!
    Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    Wow, that was a fast platinum after you achieved the plat of AC: Revelations... Congratulations!
    CONGRATS ON THE BTTF PLAT OSCAR!
    thanks guys, and thanks for checking out the list.

2011 Member of the Year

Congrats on the new plats, since my last visit, oscar

Yankees And Packers <3

Congrats on the BTTF plat

The Old Guy

Congrats on ACR and BTTF!

I might pick up BTTF at some point. The demo didn't really appeal to me, but I did love the movies and heck, an easy plat for less than $20 and a little nostalgia can't be all bad...

I can't wait to see what you think about ME2.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by ONUOsFan View Post
    Congrats on ACR and BTTF!

I might pick up BTTF at some point. The demo didn't really appeal to me, but I did love the movies and heck, an easy plat for less than $20 and a little nostalgia can't be all bad...

I can't wait to see what you think about ME2.
    I got BTTF for that reason Nostalgia as I did love the movies and like you said Onu less then 20 dollars and a plat you can't go wrong. Plus its 60 trophies all together.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast