Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

oscar_383's Trophy Checklist.

This is a discussion on oscar_383's Trophy Checklist. within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; there a few moments that referance the origional movies and its good for a good laugh. You might wanna find ...

Lvl 6 - Silver

there a few moments that referance the origional movies and its good for a good laugh. You might wanna find a used one at gamestop and return it within a week.

Update. I should be closing in on my LEGO HP 5-7 plat I'm at 91.7 game completion and hopefully all the remaining character tokens are in the free play levels not the hubs (knocks on wood), I know my remain gold bricks, students in peril are all free play related.

Also I went back over the weekend and finished Dead Space 2 on Zealot difficulty and I am still on teh fence about Hard Core mode. I just cant bring myself to spend 10-15 bucks on dlc guns to make it thru. And I had plenty of cheap deaths that I can see sucking the fun out of the game for me. Still undecided at this moment.
    Batman Arkham Asylum l Batman Arkham City l Bioshock l Borderlands l GoW: Chains of Olympus l God of War
    GoW: Ghost of Sparta l God of War II l God of War III l InFamous l Killzone l Killzone 3 l LEGO Batman 2 l LEGO LotR
    LittleBigPlanet l LittleBigPlanet Vita l Plants Vs. Zombies Vita l PS All-Stars Vita l R&C: Going Commando
    R&C: Up Your Arsenal l R&C: A Crack in Time l R&C: All4One l R&C: Full Frontal Assault l Resistance: Burning Skies
    The Walking Dead l Trine 2 l Uncharted: Golden Abyss

Lvl 6 - Silver

update

LEGO Harry Potter Years 5-7
    December 6th, 2011

I really enjoy the humor in the LEGO games, I have now completed the last few lvels of free play and added yet another LEGO plat to my list. I like that Hogwarts was not as big as it was in years 1-4. I didnt find myself getting lost like I did in the first game. And I loved that nearly headless nick kept track of you collectables for you after completing the game. It was actually him that notified me of my last character token, because my character token detector was not showing up on the screen.

Batman Arkham Asylum l Batman Arkham City l Bioshock l Borderlands l GoW: Chains of Olympus l God of War
    GoW: Ghost of Sparta l God of War II l God of War III l InFamous l Killzone l Killzone 3 l LEGO Batman 2 l LEGO LotR
    LittleBigPlanet l LittleBigPlanet Vita l Plants Vs. Zombies Vita l PS All-Stars Vita l R&C: Going Commando
    R&C: Up Your Arsenal l R&C: A Crack in Time l R&C: All4One l R&C: Full Frontal Assault l Resistance: Burning Skies

PRO Member

That is actually a neat looking plat image. Not the same as other lego games.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

PRO Member

Congrats on the new plat oscar!!
    THIS AWESOME AVY AND SIG BY THE ONE AND ONLY KID420247

Beast Incarnate

Congratulations on getting the plat

Lvl 6 - Silver

update, although technically not plat'd yet I'm moving it to my finished games for now. I think it deserves its spot on the list.

Dead Space 2

I'm moving this game to the finished list although not at platinum I am proud of my accomplishments in it. Only trophy left is Hardcore mode. I plan on doing it one day when I feel like spending 10 bucks on the ps store on guns and suites but that day is not today. Also I plan on playing two games at once. One on easy to familurized myself with the spawn points and tricky parts to the point that I want to save at, then switch to Hardcore and make my run to that point also. One day this plat will be mine.

Severed- awesome dlc following the story of the survivors of Dead Space: Extraction puts a good twist on where the story will go next.

The Old Guy

Congrats on the new plat - holy crap that was fast...

Lvl 6 - Silver

Its still one trophy away from play and I'm still thinking really hard about hard core mode right now. And weather or not the agrivation is worth it

EDIT unless you mean LEGO HP than thanks

Death to zombies!!

Great checklist man, loads of nice plats

Sig by djunglist
    Platboy bar by Hitmon133

My checklist
    Stu's pot of shinies

Lvl 3 - Bronze

u got a considerable amt of :plat: m8
    nice checklist and :plat: collection

Lvl 6 - Silver

Soooo close yet now soo far away

I did purchase the gunpacks for dead space 2 and I got careless with my saves, But that didn't stop me from kicking ass and taking names all the way to the end of the game. I made it thru all the tricky stuff without dieing since chapter 6. BUT I was about 4 minutes away from my plat and I got careless in a zero gravity section and killed myself. And my 3rd and final save was in chapter 11 where I really wanted my second save.

I think Im gonna reload my first save and push forward since I have a new found confidence in myself with Hard Core mode. And discovered what a great weapon the contact beam can be when upgraded.

The Old Guy

Quote Originally Posted by oscar View Post
    Its still one trophy away from play and I'm still thinking really hard about hard core mode right now. And weather or not the agrivation is worth it

EDIT unless you mean LEGO HP than thanks
    Yeah, I did mean HP, but it sounds like you're making good progress toward DS2 as well - keep it up!

Lvl 6 - Silver

Thanks man. And yeah LEGO HP is probably the least time consuming, as far as finding all the bricks and characters, out of the 5 LEGO games I have played.

Yeah it was a little heart breaking to play until 4 in the morning to die just before the final showdown and loose so much progress. But I made a couple crucial mistakes leading up to my epic failure in the zero g section, that actually made me waste all my stasis packs, sooo tonight I'm actually gonna get some sleep then saturnday, I'll be back at it.

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Great Job on DS2, Just one trophy away. I liked the first DS so ima be starting DS2 in january, just hoping I get through Hardcore without too much trouble lol.

Sig and Avatar By djunglist

My Youtube interview done by KingSuperOne(subscribe)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SAMFW-gDNs

Lvl 6 - Silver

Major fudgetastic update.

Platinum # 70 earned with Dead Space 2.

I had given up on even trying for the longest time. And even with my careless save point locations I still manages to make it to the end. My third save was only at the *spoiler alert*start of the Ishimura so without dieing I made it thru the ishimura, thru the drill ride, thru the eye poke machine thru the gauntles at the end of the game and kicked that markers ass. *end of spoiler alert*

I have never been this releaved/excited to earn a plat

PRO Member

Good job on getting the DS2 Platinum mate, ni8ce one to have in the collection, im gonna make a start on it soon.

Beast Incarnate

Congratulations on the DS2 plat dude

PRO Member

Congrats dude. You da man. I think I am just as excited for you as you are. you got me wanting to get back to it my self.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

2011 Member of the Year

Congrats on the 2 new Plats, Oscar

The Old Guy

Congrats on DS2, man! I'll get to that one someday.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast