Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

oscar_383's Trophy Checklist.

This is a discussion on oscar_383's Trophy Checklist. within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Its a steal now a days for 30.00 and you get two games for that. The atmosphere isnt as intense ...

Lvl 6 - Silver

Its a steal now a days for 30.00 and you get two games for that. The atmosphere isnt as intense as the first game but the gameplay is better. I'm sure you will love it.
    Batman Arkham Asylum l Batman Arkham City l Bioshock l Borderlands l GoW: Chains of Olympus l God of War
    GoW: Ghost of Sparta l God of War II l God of War III l InFamous l Killzone l Killzone 3 l LEGO Batman 2 l LEGO LotR
    LittleBigPlanet l LittleBigPlanet Vita l Plants Vs. Zombies Vita l PS All-Stars Vita l R&C: Going Commando
    R&C: Up Your Arsenal l R&C: A Crack in Time l R&C: All4One l R&C: Full Frontal Assault l Resistance: Burning Skies
    The Walking Dead l Trine 2 l Uncharted: Golden Abyss

The Old Guy

Quote Originally Posted by oscar View Post
    Its a steal now a days for 30.00 and you get two games for that. The atmosphere isnt as intense as the first game but the gameplay is better. I'm sure you will love it.
    Oh, I already have it - got it for $8.98 on clearance at Target about a week ago. Just need to find time to finish the first game and then get to that one.

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by ONUOsFan View Post
    got it for $8.98 on clearance at Target about a week ago.

Batman Arkham Asylum l Batman Arkham City l Bioshock l Borderlands l GoW: Chains of Olympus l God of War
    GoW: Ghost of Sparta l God of War II l God of War III l InFamous l Killzone l Killzone 3 l LEGO Batman 2 l LEGO LotR
    LittleBigPlanet l LittleBigPlanet Vita l Plants Vs. Zombies Vita l PS All-Stars Vita l R&C: Going Commando
    R&C: Up Your Arsenal l R&C: A Crack in Time l R&C: All4One l R&C: Full Frontal Assault l Resistance: Burning Skies

PRO Member

Congrats on plat #70 oscar.
    THIS AWESOME AVY AND SIG BY THE ONE AND ONLY KID420247

Lvl 6 - Silver

New banners added from Dsluckay of the Gimp Gurus.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by ONUOsFan View Post
    Oh, I already have it - got it for $8.98 on clearance at Target about a week ago. Just need to find time to finish the first game and then get to that one.
    Wow. You almost stole the game. I know you'll love it.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

PRO Member

Liking the banners. Brings out the checklist more.

Lvl 6 - Silver

I have found all batman Arkham city collectables that i didnt get in regular play in two sittings.

part of me liked that fact that you actually had to work to figure out how to get them. and the other part of me is saying ..... 400...... really rocksteady ...... really ........ really.

I still have a couple of the use this gadget in combat this many times ect ect riddler trophies but all puzzles/riddles are solved.

The Old Guy

I have found all batman Arkham city collectables that i didnt get in regular play in two sittings.

part of me liked that fact that you actually had to work to figure out how to get them. and the other part of me is saying ..... 400...... really rocksteady ...... really ........ really.

I still have a couple of the use this gadget in combat this many times ect ect riddler trophies but all puzzles/riddles are solved.
    Congrats, man - I think that and the campaign challenges are the big milestones on the way to the plat...

Lvl 6 - Silver

Picked up TRINE 2 last night and the trophy list is a complete disappointment. The game however is not.

The One and Only

Nice checklist oscar.

Siggin' since June 2012 | Sig, Avy, and Bar Made by Me | Platcard made by djunglist
    DaRe's Journey of Art
    Drawings on first post, sig showcase on second.

DaRe's Adventures v5.20
    My Trophy Checklist getting revived soon!

Free-Style Signature Request Shop
    My sig shop, currently open!

DareCity701
    My dA account.

My YouTube Channel

Please subscribe today!

Requests Due: 0
    Collabs Due: 0

2011 Member of the Year

Congrats on the progress in Batman.
    How would you rate Trine 2, so far? Is it worth a purchase now (or wait for a price drop)?

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by TheGeneral09 View Post
    Congrats on the progress in Batman.
    How would you rate Trine 2, so far? Is it worth a purchase now (or wait for a price drop)?
    If you just want the trophies wait for a price drop. If you actually want to play the game then I say its good enough to get now.

And for some reason the trine 2 trophies will not sync to the psn server. Everytime I look at my trophies it goes thru the sync process but they never show up on my profile anyone else experience this or is it just me.

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

If you just want the trophies wait for a price drop. If you actually want to play the game then I say its good enough to get now.

And for some reason the trine 2 trophies will not sync to the psn server. Everytime I look at my trophies it goes thru the sync process but they never show up on my profile anyone else experience this or is it just me.
    That seems to be a big prolem with the game rite now but im sure they will fix it pretty soon. What you gonna plat After you finish up Bman

Sig and Avatar By djunglist

My Youtube interview done by KingSuperOne(subscribe)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SAMFW-gDNs

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by BALLZ View Post
    That seems to be a big prolem with the game rite now but im sure they will fix it pretty soon. What you gonna plat After you finish up Bman
    Either start my final/Hardcore playthru for fallout New Vegas or start Mass Effect 2. (I hear its great but just havent started it for some reason)

PRO Member

You really need to start Mass Effect next. I can't wait to see what you think about it.

RPG Master

Mass Effect 2 is a great game, you should play it.
    Sig by JK_Blade
    Shemhazat's Trophies

Lvl 6 - Silver

Well I have earned platinum #71 today with Trine 2 but the trophies wont sync to psn. Sooo I cant make a card yet. Sad part is that I earned platinum during level 7 of the 13 levels. Good news is the game is awesome and I will continue to play it.

Gotham's Reckoning

Congrats on your new plat man and I really like your checklist too .

You see, madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push

Platbar By Wadefan

Sig By Apokolypz

PPS Bar By RaveNScythE18

PRO Member

Congrats on Plat 71. I may have to look into the trine games.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast