Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

oscar_383's Trophy Checklist.

This is a discussion on oscar_383's Trophy Checklist. within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Assassins Creed 2 This was actually the third time I have played this game to platinum status. Still as fun ...

Lvl 6 - Silver

Jarred_450's Trophy Checklist.

Assassins Creed 2

This was actually the third time I have played this game to platinum status. Still as fun to play as it was on release. Assassins creed is one of my favorite games and I love the story.

AC: Brotherhood

Assassins Creed: Brotherhood picks up exactally as AC2 ended, in the room with Minerva. Another great story with yet another WTF/Cliffhanger ending. This is probably my favorite Assassins Creed game to date.

The Divinci Disappearance - Probably the best DLC that I have purchased for any game. Not only does it have its own story. But it added some replay-ability to the actual game its self, with a trophy for 100% game synchronization including the DLC and the main game

AC: Revelations

Another great addition to the series. Like most I didn't care for the tower defense mini game, but that is its only fault. I liked that they made 100% sync of story missions manditory for the plat. I've purchased the character pack and Subject 16 dlc. so this percentage will raise a little when I feel like it.

Batman: Arkham Asylum

I only purchased Batman after the praise it received. This game I could play over and over and over and never get bored with it. On my old account I plat'd both regions of the game and I have plat'd it once more here. And I would love to do it all over again.

Batman: Arkham City

Possibly my favorite game to date, well deserveing of the perfect 10 scored it received. I hope the series continues to thrive and run for a long time. Maybe one day I'll buy the Nightwind/Robin combat challenges and go for 100%, but its hard for me to stick to something with no story to keep my interest.

Lego Batman 2: DC Superheros
    I have found that I like the lego series. Not difficult in the least but provide hours of gaming fun. Lego Batman 2 has surpassed all other Lego games I have played with their truely open environment. I loved the level design and the giant hub for collecting. And I like the inside jokes towards Arkham City in the cutscenes.

Call of Duty: World at War

Possibly my hardest plat. I have actually earned the platinum on three accounts. Victor Reznov has to be one of the best characters in any war game. He made me feel motivated to push thru the downpour of grenades. And wipe the germans from the face of my television screen.

Call of Duty: MW 2

Third time I have platinumed this game. Spec ops are always fun to play for me. And even better when played with friends. It was a blast to play with onuosfan on my old account , and snakebit (this account) no matter how many times we failed the final breach.

God of War: Chains of Olympus

I love the God of War series, and the ported psp versions with trophies, they where a must have. I hav played them countless times on my psp and this is the second time I have platinumed Chains of Olympus.

God of War

God of War was a great game back in the ps2 days, and with the God of War collection it was great to relive this game all over again. It could have used some more weapons to choose from but it was a great stepping stone into the great franchise that is god of war.

inFamous

I am a sucker for Superhero games. And this was an origionial story and setting. I loved the powers, the characters, the controls, and everything about it, except 350 blast shards. This shall remain in my collection.

inFamous 2

Infamous 2 kept the great gameplay I loved from the first game, and continued/concluded the story of Cole Mcgrath. I am saddened at the fact there might not be a 3rd inFamous game, but it was a great ride while it lasted.

inFamous: Festival of Blood

I had a blast playing this game, and how it was told as a story from Zeke, I think that idea will let them get away with some crazy cool add ons in the future. Hope for more and hope the series isn't thru.

Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One

I was pretty impressed how even with the 4 player co-op it still felt like a Ratchet & Clank game. But I do feel it was too short and should have been one of those games priced at 39.99 when released. However it is pretty easy and a hell of alot of fun and one of those games that I wouldn't mind throwing in to blast thru a couple levels to lend a hand to those in need in the future.

Resistance: Burning Skies
    My second PS Vita game purchase. And it was ok, campaign was too short and I'm not much of an competative gamer. I played it, plat'd it and traded it. I would recomend buying it used but it does have an online pass for the one online game you need to play for a trophy.

Star Wars the Force Unleashed 2

Much improved graphics, gameplay, and controls over the first game. But too short, I think they should have left out the challenges and concentrated on making another playable level or four. Over all I enjoyed playing the game and my first play thru on hard was more challenging than my playthru on unleashed, since you get to start with you powers maxed out or close to it.

Sly Cooper

I cant beleive I had never played these games on the ps2. Pretty good platforming and the bottles are not that difficult to find. I actually had a hard time fighting the aligator with the QTE prompts but I dont have any rythm there for I avoid all music games.

Sly Cooper 2

Now i loved sly cooper 1 .... loved it. But when they added the open world aspect to the series I fell in love with it all over again. Great game and was actually pretty lengthy. Im really happy with my money's worth im getting out of the sly collection.

Sly mini games
    100% Feburary 13th, 2011

Just a few easy trophies that where added into the sly collection. This has to do down as the easiest 100% in history. The only hard part is actually earning a trophy in each of the 3 sly's to unlock all four of the games. They are so easy that I actually couldn't figure out how to shoot in of the the games and I still had enough points by the time I figured it out to actually beat the score for the trophy.

Uncharted: Golden Abyss
    My First PS Vita game, and it doesn't let down the Uncharted franchise. I might go as far to say that it ranks even with Drakes Fortune as my Favorite in the series. I would recomend to all new Vita members.

Uncharted: Drakes Fortune

Loved the game before trophies and got to enjoy it even more after the patch. Great game, beautiful graphics, and some very funny dialogue. Puzzles where lacking in difficulty compared to that other tomb robbing series of games. But definitely adds more action.

Last edited by oscar; 06-29-2012 at 03:43 PM.

Lvl 6 - Silver

I have an older backup of my checklist, gotta make some updates and it also appears floatright no longer works but hey its great to have my E-PEEN checklist back

Prayer Warrior

great list. hopefully you can get everything right soon and the way it needs to be lol

ps3trophies.com member since April 2009

Beast Incarnate

Good to see this checklist back. Keep it up.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Wow! Great list! I might have to pick some of these games up.

Royal Flush X2

This list looks great, I like how you use the trophy card look for each game with the number of trophies and %

PRO Member

Nice Checklist

1. Congratz on getting Batman: AA X2 most people can't get one of them

2. I just got Prince of Persia DLC and it is worth the money! The Trophys are harder than the main Trophys

3. Star Wars TFU DLC Trophy price are a joke, but if you can rent Star Wars TFU Ultimate Sith Edition you can get all DLC for free My copy is on the way took months to find one

Platinum Procrastinator

Nice to see you were also able to save your checklist from the black hole. However, I don't understand why the floatright code isn't working because when I copied my checklist and pasted it the floatleft code seems to have worked, weird. Anyways, good luck with updating everything again as you won't be the only one.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

PRO Member

Its great too see you have your list back Oscar..I also see you are getting close to my level and with the rate you are playing you will be over me before its too late ,

Lvl 9 - Gold

good thing you have saved it good lucky on future trophies

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Good to see this checklist back. Keep it up.
    thanks man I'm making small changes right now hopefully in a week or so I'll have be the way i want it

Quote Originally Posted by SteezeOrtiz View Post
    Wow! Great list! I might have to pick some of these games up.
    thanks man, only a cople games I have played just for trophies, mainly for a site trophy competion. play games you like the trophies are just a bonus

Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    This list looks great, I like how you use the trophy card look for each game with the number of trophies and %
    thanks man right now the individual card feature is down hopefully it returns so I dont have to redo the entire thing
    Quote Originally Posted by DRAGON1NINJA View Post
    Nice Checklist

1. Congratz on getting Batman: AA X2 most people can't get one of them

2. I just got Prince of Persia DLC and it is worth the money! The Trophys are harder than the main Trophys

3. Star Wars TFU DLC Trophy price are a joke, but if you can rent Star Wars TFU Ultimate Sith Edition you can get all DLC for free My copy is on the way took months to find one
    1. the first time i did it it was tough and a very satisfying feeling after beating the combat challenges. But playing it again was a piece of cake almost walked thru the challenges.
    2. that sucks I just traded it in
    3. Im always on the lookout at gamestop for a used copy to rent and return before a week is up.

Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    Nice to see you were also able to save your checklist from the black hole. However, I don't understand why the floatright code isn't working because when I copied my checklist and pasted it the floatleft code seems to have worked, weird. Anyways, good luck with updating everything again as you won't be the only one.
    making minor changes everything should be back within a week how i want it.
    Quote Originally Posted by gokussjin View Post
    Its great too see you have your list back Oscar..I also see you are getting close to my level and with the rate you are playing you will be over me before its too late ,
    I was on a role for a little bit there. But I picked up Demons Souls, not really planing on going for plat at the moment just wanting to play it to say i beat it once .... and it is kicking my butt hard
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowsoldier36 View Post
    good thing you have saved it good lucky on future trophies
    thanks man

and thanks to all for the comments
    Batman Arkham Asylum l Batman Arkham City l Bioshock l Borderlands l GoW: Chains of Olympus l God of War
    GoW: Ghost of Sparta l God of War II l God of War III l InFamous l Killzone l Killzone 3 l LEGO Batman 2 l LEGO LotR
    LittleBigPlanet l LittleBigPlanet Vita l Plants Vs. Zombies Vita l PS All-Stars Vita l R&C: Going Commando
    R&C: Up Your Arsenal l R&C: A Crack in Time l R&C: All4One l R&C: Full Frontal Assault l Resistance: Burning Skies
    The Walking Dead l Trine 2 l Uncharted: Golden Abyss

PRO Member

TFU Ultimate Sith Edition just came today

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by DRAGON1NINJA View Post
    TFU Ultimate Sith Edition just came today
    thats cool man, I recently was able to get a Resident Evil 5 Gold edition with move support and all dlc from a pawn shop for the same price I got from trading in my origional basic edition of RE5. I've always wanted to play the story related dlc's. So im hopeing to bump my RE5 %'s a little in the near future.
    Batman Arkham Asylum l Batman Arkham City l Bioshock l Borderlands l GoW: Chains of Olympus l God of War
    GoW: Ghost of Sparta l God of War II l God of War III l InFamous l Killzone l Killzone 3 l LEGO Batman 2 l LEGO LotR
    LittleBigPlanet l LittleBigPlanet Vita l Plants Vs. Zombies Vita l PS All-Stars Vita l R&C: Going Commando
    R&C: Up Your Arsenal l R&C: A Crack in Time l R&C: All4One l R&C: Full Frontal Assault l Resistance: Burning Skies

Lvl 6 - Silver

update #62

God of War: Ghost of Sparta
    September 29th, 2011

One of my favorite installments of God of War made its way from the psp to my ps3 with trophies. I liked the story of Chains of Olympus better, but the Arms of Sparta and some of the gameplay/fights where better in this game. My 5th and final god of war plat.

A plat a month!

I don't know if I have the patience or the time right now to start up another God of War game. Perhaps down the road I'll get hte game.

Platinum Procrastinator

Congrats on getting the last God of War plat you needed for the collection. I bought it last week but probably won't get around to playing it until I finish off a few of my older games with online trophies. Anyways, I guess you'll be concentrating on Demon's Souls a lot more now I take it? I went ahead a few nights ago and made a new character on the NA version and already beat Phalanx and the Tower Knight so I can join you online. I should be back online tonight so perhaps I'll see you on then.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    Congrats on getting the last God of War plat you needed for the collection. I bought it last week but probably won't get around to playing it until I finish off a few of my older games with online trophies. Anyways, I guess you'll be concentrating on Demon's Souls a lot more now I take it? I went ahead a few nights ago and made a new character on the NA version and already beat Phalanx and the Tower Knight so I can join you online. I should be back online tonight so perhaps I'll see you on then.
    It would be cool man. I've beat the phalanx, tower knight, Red Dragon, Flame lurker and Armor Spider

I really didnt look at a guide for this game at all just kinda jumped in it. And I think I might have screwed myself. I for the flamelurker fight 2-3 times I used the eyes of E-something to put myself back in body form but I died so I think I've screwed my world tendency up. Maybe not but who knows.

Im currently around soul level 50 right now. it would cool to have someone that knows where to go.

PRO Member

Congrats on yet another GOW plat.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

Lvl 9 - Gold

lol i just realized on assincs creed brotherhood it says you have a 118%. i didnt think that was possible lol

Lvl 6 - Silver

Not really that much progress trophy wise over the weekend. Kinda got mad/bored with Demon's Souls at the moment and switched to something more my level .... LEGO Star Wars. I beat all the main story levels and I'm trying to unlock the epilogue levels, but also Ive been going back in Free Play mode and cleaning up all the mini kits.

Is it just me or is it just a pain in the but to figure out what some of the mini kit arrows are pointing at in this game.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast