Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

bmj14772's Trophy Catalog

This is a discussion on bmj14772's Trophy Catalog within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by wandarer Congrats on Sly Cooper! Originally Posted by Beam Congrats on the new plat, this list is ...

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by wandarer View Post
    Congrats on Sly Cooper!
    Quote Originally Posted by Beam View Post
    Congrats on the new plat, this list is looking great. Your thoughts on games are definitely enjoyable to read, keep up the great work
    Thanks fellas

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    I feel like I was just here Congrats on Sly! Great game!
    Yeah, I started Sly Cooper about a week ago but, Penguins arrived from GameFly... I ran through Penguins and then finished up Sly Cooper. You really were just here, haha. Thanks for dropping by again

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Congrats on the sly plat mate,well done.I thought it was really good fun and since i never played any on ps2,i bought the trilogy and played the lot and it was good old back to basics platforming fun,i really enjoyed them.I also agree with everything you said in your review from not knowing where to go to the part with the lava stage.I strongly suggest you play the others as they are just as good if not better and the 3rd installment is a little fresh as the first two installments may seem a little repetative.All in all great fun,congrats again man

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

PRO Member

-----Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs

---Platinum Trophy
    ---Unlock all the trophies.
    ---03/25/2012 08:00:20 PM

Earned by 883 (89.1%) of 991 game owners.
    Trophy Difficulty: Piece of Cake

I signed back up for GameFly with the sole intention of grabbing some "Kiddie" games to boost my PSN level and platinum count. This is the 4th game in that series. I'm really diggin' these PG-rated games I love the play style and the fact that they utilize 3rd person perspective. This game was pretty fun and added a little extra story to the movie which I thought was pretty cool. The gameplay is easy and the progression is pretty fast. Most of the trophies were of the variety that you don't need to worry about them. There were a couple exceptions to that and I have noted them in the full write-up (see below).

I ended up playing the last half of the game in co-op with my daughter so progression got a little slower but, she had a ton of fun, haha.

I definitely recommend this game for the fun and easy

-----Spare Parts

---Platinum Trophy
    ---Earn all other trophies
    ---03/25/2012 01:56:31 AM

Earned by 852 (75.33%) of 1,131 game owners.
    Trophy Difficulty: Novice

I have been curious about this game for quite some time now. I remember when I started really checking out other CLs I saw this game everywhere. Recently, I read a post about the EA servers for several games are shutting down April 13, 2012. Well, that was just enough to take my spark of interest right up to flame, haha. I picked it up in the PS Store for $9.99.

This game was pretty decent. I have no idea where it came from (whether a TV show or Movie or some other 3rd place) but, the storyline wasn't bad. None of the levels were all that difficult especially since you respawn in almost the exact same place when you die. The only penalty for death is a loss of 300-500 coins (didn't pay that much attention to it as it didn't happen often).

I really loved the fact that there were no stupid mini-games or unrelated BS for this platinum. Play the game, collect the stuff, ding! Sweeeeet!

I definitely recommend this game for the fun and easy
    Last edited by bmj14772; 03-26-2012 at 12:56 PM.

A plat a month!

Congrats on Platinum #48!

Regional Manager of War

Congrats again on yet another plat and your collecting them like your in a trophy competition . Have anything special planned for your 50th ?

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Admiral_Awesome91 View Post
    Congrats again on yet another plat and your collecting them like your in a trophy competition . Have anything special planned for your 50th ?
    LOL... yeah, i'm going nuts lately. As for #50... i'm thinking Mass Effect 3

PRO Member

Congrats on number 48 man! Have fun with ME3

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

PRO Member

LOL... I totally forgot about the Spare Parts this weekend... I added it to the original update post here: Post #103

I'll be slowing down a bunch as i'm approaching #50 and will be working on Mass Effect 3 for it. #49 will be whatever inconsequential easy game GameFly sends me next.

Ahhhhh yes,some more great trophy hunting going on right here.Congrats on 2 MORE plats man,very well done.Keep up the awesome work as ever

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Chuck Norris Approved.

Man, you just keep out doing your self. Keep up the great work my friend.

Avy, Chambers35 Sig, dsluckay

The One and Only

DAMN! That checklist looks epic! And you got a whole lot of trophies in the first three months of this year alone!

Keep it up bmj, I'll be keeping an eye on this checklist.

Siggin' since June 2012 | Sig, Avy, and Bar Made by Me | Platcard made by djunglist
    DaRe's Journey of Art
    Drawings on first post, sig showcase on second.

DaRe's Adventures v5.20
    My Trophy Checklist getting revived soon!

Free-Style Signature Request Shop
    My sig shop, currently open!

DareCity701
    My dA account.

My YouTube Channel

Please subscribe today!

Requests Due: 0
    Collabs Due: 0

Retired...

Great checklist with a good calculation using an excel right?
    I'll keeping an eye on this checklist as well, 2 more to go!!!

Good luck in your pursuit of ME3's platinum! Way to go my man!

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    Great checklist with a good calculation using an excel right?
    I'll keeping an eye on this checklist as well, 2 more to go!!!

Good luck in your pursuit of ME3's platinum! Way to go my man!
    Thanks man and yes, I definitely use Excel for my stats and graphs.

-----Kung Fu Panda 2

---Platinum Trophy
    ---Earn all Memorabilia
    ---04/05/2012 11:16:08 PM

Earned by 355 (81.8%) of 434 game owners.
    Trophy Difficulty: Piece of Cake

---
    I signed back up for GameFly with the sole intention of grabbing some "Kiddie" games to boost my PSN level and platinum count. This is the 5th game in that series.

The gameplay was pretty decent but just about everything else was horrid. The graphics were very fuzzy and just not good. The voice acting was out of sync and substandard. It felt like they threw this pile of shit together for trophy whores and kids young enough not to care about HD (or quality games for that matter). The game probably would have looked ok on a Standard definition TV In addition to terrible sound and graphics, the levels "repeated" to lengthen the game. You literally had to about 5 areas for each Master's path. However, in order to make the path take longer than 10 minutes, they made you circle back around the same areas for more enemy fights lol. Truly pathetic and unfortunate as I really like the Movies and TV show.

I'm not sure if I would recommend this game for fun but, it's definitely an easy

Congrats on the Kung Fu Panda 2 plat man and good luck in getting the plat for ME3

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Congrats on KFP2, i just got this plat not too long ago but i think i enjoyed it more than you did lol. I guess it was fun for me cause it was a stress free platinum. Whats going to be next.

Sig and Avatar By djunglist

My Youtube interview done by KingSuperOne(subscribe)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SAMFW-gDNs

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by BALLZ View Post
    Congrats on KFP2, i just got this plat not too long ago but i think i enjoyed it more than you did lol. I guess it was fun for me cause it was a stress free platinum. Whats going to be next.
    Without a doubt Mass Effect 3. I will be making it my #50

I may have been a little harsh on this game but, it really was terrible in regards to quality (for me anyway). I have been playing my fair share of easy games lately and they all have been pretty darn good IMO. This one just felt really cheesy and developmentally rushed. It's a shame honestly because I really like Po's adventures.

A plat a month!

Congrats on your Kung Fu Panda 2

I've got a few of those Kiddie s myself. No shame

Platinum Procrastinator

Congrats on the KFP2 plat and like Ballz, it seems you disliked it less than I did. Anyways, good luck on ME3 and hitting 50. What are you planning on playing after that?
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

PRO Member

Congratz on #49 Bmj! Mass Effect 3 will be a nice #50

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

PRO Member

-----Mass Effect 3

---N7 Elite
    ---Acquire all trophies.
    ---04/30/2012 07:57:49 AM

Earned by 286 (19.43%) of 1,472 game owners.
    Trophy Difficulty: Brutal

This was a great continuation of the Mass Effect Series. I would say "conclusion" but, I believe I read somewhere that Bioware denied that this will be the final game in the series. We may end up seeing some sort of branch-off I guess.... who knows.

I rather enjoyed this game. The difficulty of Insanity was not near as difficult as the 2nd game. The AI was definitely smarter and employed strategy against you but, that is easily thwarted with a little common sense and battlefield management. I enjoyed the fact that not all enemies were loaded up with shields, armor, barriers, and health (as they were in ME2). The story was a great continuation IMO and I rather enjoyed the Ending(s). The overall feel of the game was much better too... I didn't feel like I was grinding for materials for hours on end via a boring planetary scanner interface. The only pet-peeve I really have/had about the whole experience was the cover system. I hate the fact that you use X for everything from cover to run, dodge, etc... I get hung up on cover and walls all the time and it's pretty frustrating

This was not all that difficult of a Platinum but, it did take me almost 70 hours of SP time between my 2 playthroughs. Plus I have countless hours of MP logged, haha. This will be one of those games that I will continue to play (especially MP). I would definitely recommend this game for a great story, experience, and very doable

My Ratings:
    Overall Game Like
    Platinum Difficulty
    Last edited by bmj14772; 04-30-2012 at 09:12 AM.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast