Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sidizenkain's Trophy Checklist: Evidence of an Addiction

This is a discussion on Sidizenkain's Trophy Checklist: Evidence of an Addiction within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; About Me I am a 21 year old gamer and I have yet to mix drinking with gaming. My addiction ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Sidizenkain's Trophy Checklist: Evidence of an Addiction

About Me

I am a 21 year old gamer and I have yet to mix drinking with gaming. My addiction is trophies. I've been playing Video Games as far back as I can remember; mostly playing Street Fighter, Castlevania, Mario and Zelda titles early in release. I had took about a year break in gaming until I bought myself a Playstation 3, where I had discovered the joys and challenges in acquiring 100% completion when completing a game in its entirety didn't used to be that important to me before. Trophies have revived and put new life into my love of gaming.

When I am not gaming, i'm creating artwork both Digitally and Traditionally, mostly macabre and I hope to oneday be a great Graphic Designer where my ideas and illustrations can be of use. Below are samples of my work, you can find more on my Facebook at: Corey Baker | Facebook or my Deviant Art page: YukiRamaro on deviantART

Platinums & 100%'s

Date of Completion: August 30th 2010 - 100%
    This game was a fun little break inbetween trying to platinum other games. It was quirky, humorous and ridiculous, but fun. It easily kept me entertained and I loved the style the opening cartoon was done in. I may just have to play Thongs of Virtue to see how the Deathspank series plays out.

Difficulty Rating:
    Enjoyability Rating:

Date Received: September 2nd 2010 - 100%

For the longest time I had become uninterested in games. My Playstation 2 wasn't doing it for me, so I took a long break from gaming. This is the game that finally made me buy a Playstation 3. I've been a long time Street Fighter fan since I could talk so I couldn't pass this game up after I had already missed the Vanilla version. I had no knowledge of trophies before my purchase of the game, but conquering it in its entirety would be the start of my trophy addiction that has revived my interest in gaming. By far Trial Athlete will be the biggest Plat blocker for most players. From C to Shining C gets the award for most time consuming, it was my last trophy.

Difficulty Rating:
    Enjoyability Rating:
    DLC Difficulty Rating:

Date Received: October 17th 2010 - 100%

Here's when peer pressure from friends to get a multiplayer game pays off. Before the PS3 I hadn't been very familiar with shooting games. Army/Soldier/War themed games sort of bored me. However, Red Dead Redemption opened me up to the shooting genre and felt like a unique take that created memorable experiences both in its story and gameplay, such as finally conquering my first cougar only to be immediately mauled by a second one behind me, in addition to The Red Dead Undead DLC. (HERBERT MOON!) As for the challenge aspect, it felt pretty easy to plat for the most part. The DLC trophies however is where you'll run into the most difficulty.

Difficulty Rating:
    Enjoyability Rating:
    DLC Difficulty Rating:

Date Received: November 5th 2010 - 100%

Fighting games have always been one of my favorite genres and the first and last Tekken game I played before this one was the 3rd, which I remember liking, so I borrow this one from a friend. This game was VERY hard for me to love. Other than the cutscenes the graphics didn't feel up to par, especially in the adventure mode which felt a little repetitive. Thankfully I didn't have to play online much because this game felt like a chore. Sorry Tekken fans.

Difficulty Rating:
    Enjoyability Rating:

Date Received: November 13th 2010 - 100%

The Castlevania series has been a big part of my childhood. So young in my childhood in fact that I used to call the floating Medusa heads in Super Castle Vania IV Flying Broken Heads and the Grim Reaper boss The Green Beeper. I had always been a huge fan of the quirky, off the wall monsters in these games and never knowing what to expect. These games could very well be a leading factor of why I do the macabre art I do today. I was very disappointed to find though that all the bosses and enemies seemed a tad bit unoriginal. Dragons, trolls, ogres, and the classic werewolves and vampires. However, the graphics were beautiful and the gameplay quite enjoyable, and the ending a huge surprise as well. Hopefully setting up a future installment that'll lead to the originality I crave.

Difficulty Rating:
    Enjoyability Rating:
    DLC Difficulty Rating:

Date Received: November 20th 2010 - 100%

I had remembered playing this when it first came out for the PS2, so when I saw God of War one and two on PSN and was interested in getting God of War III I figured I should replay this to re-familiarize myself with everything. It's funny what seemed like amazing graphics back then doesn't seem as beautiful now. Nevertheless this is a start to a very enjoyable series.

Difficulty Rating:
    Enjoyability Rating:

Date Received: November 21st 2010 - 100%

By the time I plat the first game I immediately started the second and finished platting within a day. Of the end of this installment I remember being really excited about finding out what will happen to Kratos and how the story will conclude. Even though completing this game was incredibly easy, it was still very enjoyable.

Difficulty Rating:
    Enjoyability Rating:

Date Received: December 13th 2010 - 100%

Finishing the second game, I ordered this immediately. After playing on the PS2 quality graphics, seeing everything in PS3 quality looked great. By this time I was really involved in the story which is rare for me anymore in a game, so I really enjoyed this. Taking down all the gods one by one felt rewarding. The ending though I felt was a tad bit unsatisfying. Challenge-wise this game was pretty easy, except I had problems with the Zeus fight on Titan mode when going for Unhuman. When you get things down though even he wasn't too hard. Overall, great series.

Difficulty Rating:
    Enjoyability Rating:

Date Received: December 22nd 2010 - 100%

Often what stands out most for me about the Final Fantasy series other then the amazing cut-scenes and strategic battles is incredibly iconic characters, heroes and villains alike. I don't think i've been thoroughly impressed with a Final Fantasy game since Final Fantasy IX. A villain was supremely lacking and the heroes were average. The only characters I found interesting were Lightening and Fang. The battle system for most the game almost felt like it was playing the game for me as well. All I had to to is keep pressing one button and I got through most the battles. The after game is where the fun starts happening, if you can hold out for that then this starts getting enjoyable. I'm just thankful I got the plat on my first playthrough though. With how time consuming this game is already I think i'd die if I had to play it again.

Difficulty Rating:
    Enjoyability Rating:

Date Received: December 29th 2010 - 100%

Dante's Inferno was pretty cool, I just wasn't hugely impressed with it. It largely felt repetitive in stage and enemies even though they were interesting, and the gameplay felt like a God of War knock-off. This game had loads of potential to be a lot more amazing, but to me it remains average. Achieving the plat isn't too difficult, but achieving the 100% was a bit of a bitch. By far It's in the Trial was the biggest pain in the butt, luckily I had my skilled partner godhand2k to finish those with me, trophy was not for n00bs.

Difficulty Rating:
    Enjoyability Rating:
    DLC Difficulty Rating:

Date Received: January 4th 2011 - 100%

Excellent way to start off the year of 2011. American economy was plunging more and more in the shitter but I had Batman, and with how this game was done, it made me as giddy as a little schoolgirl at a Jonas Brothers concert. This game was pretty much nothing but fun, only tedious butt pain were the Riddler trophies, but otherwise I enjoyed every minute, even the stealth and combat trials which provided a good challenge and felt rewarding once I got the fighting system down.

Difficulty Rating:
    Enjoyability Rating:

Date Received: January 4th 2011 - 100%

The game Bayonetta itself played very well in my opinion and provided a challenge. This game brought something new and I really enjoyed my experience with it. Something fell flat though. The character Bayonetta was awesome and everything she does being either badass or outlandishly awesomely badass. It's just a bit disappointing that all the other characters sort of fail at feeling significant. Bayonetta definitely stole the show, and so when it was time for someone else to shine in the plot, they didn't.

Difficulty Rating:
    Enjoyability Rating:

Date Received: January 24th 2011 - 100%

With this game I didn't feel involved with very much of a story, but it didn't really need it. I loved seeing what creatures and bosses I had to face next. (didn't love dying by them and having to replay a level over again) When I completed a level though, it felt rewarding. This game actually provided a good challenge and created interesting environments and enemies to go up against. Credit goes to the420pros for helping me out with Soldier's Trophy!

Difficulty Rating:
    Enjoyability Rating:

Date Received: February 22nd 2011 - 100%

When I borrowed this game from a friend I had no idea what to expect. I was pleasantly surprised when I popped this in. It was just my style! Dismembering humans with alien zombie infection and seeing the amount of gore it created was a great experience. The way Issac moved felt right and the stages felt very creepy, never know what will pop out at you or when. Even though this wasn't TOO challenging, it was AMAZING. I am now a Dead Space fan.

Difficulty Rating:
    Enjoyability Rating:

Date Received: April 16th 2011 - 100%

The graphics and gameplay felt rather lacking and due to the average and sometimes frustrating gameplay, it made the already difficult parts in the game even more difficult. For the most part I felt like this game was more of a chore than it was enjoyable, which is sad, because it seemed like it could have had some potential.

Difficulty Rating:
    Enjoyability Rating:
    DLC Difficulty Rating:

Date Received: May 13th 2011 - 81%

I borrow this from a friend and it being my first Fallout game I didn't know what to expect. I got to say my first impressions weren't great at all. The movement of the character didn't feel that realistic, like it just sort of glided around. The graphics and environment seemed bland, and with all the random items the game seemed tedious and I had no idea if anything I picked up would be of any use later. I pushed onward though and the game grew on me and created some pretty interesting moments coming across interesting NPC's and enemies at the most random moments and learning about random characters stories. I wouldn't say i'm sold as a Fallout fan though.

Difficulty Rating:
    Enjoyability Rating:
    DLC Difficulty Rating:

Date Received: May 16th 2011 - 100%

I had heard a lot of this game before purchasing it and with how cheap it was to buy I decided to give it a shot. I'm glad I did! Discovering the story of Rapture bit by bit mixed with shooting and bludgeoning mutated enemies or unleashing wrath with random powers was great fun, and the whole Big Daddy/Little Sister concept was just cool. There was never a dull moment in this game, and even offered a bit of a challenge going for I Chose the Impossible. Don't miss this game!

Difficulty Rating:
    Enjoyability Rating:
    DLC Difficulty Rating:

Date Received: June 10th 2011 - 100%

I've always been a big Spidey fan so this game was pretty cool to me, the graphics didn't bother me at all. The symbiote and noire levels were quite incredible and I love a Spiderman game with Carnage in it. The original Spiderman and Spiderman 2099 levels started feeling a little lacking and repetivie after awhile and the repetitiveness felt maximized when I had to keep replaying levels to get maximum level rating and find all the collectibles. Overall this is a fun game and worth a look if you like Spiderman. Going for the plat feels like a chore though.

Difficulty Rating:
    Enjoyability Rating:

Date Received: June 27th 2011 - 100%

"It's a me, Mario!" When downloading this game on the PSN I thought it was just going to be a straight up renaissance game about an assassin. The whole Matrix thing and the ending took me for a loop and has got me a little intrigued at what will happen in later installments. The gameplay and environment however felt like a lot of the same throughout and deters me from continuing the series. The game was extremely easy, though In Memory of Petruccio was just a big pain in the butt. Could have done without the feather hunting, may have been more entertaining if I had to chase down chickens for the feathers, or throw knives at some eagles/obliviate them with a shot of my assassiny gun, at least. Then perhaps i'd remember Petruccio a little more.

Difficulty Rating:
    Enjoyability Rating:

Date Received: July 14th 2011 - 85%

Welcome back, me! Without the Welcome Back package I never would have come across this game. The art in between gameplay is incredible along with the actual gameplay itself. The games simple but very effective and thrilling once you face off against a new zombie creature. The game wasn't super challenging but challenging enough so that the plat doesn't feel handed to you. Enjoyed every moment of this game!

Difficulty Rating:
    Enjoyability Rating:
    DLC Difficulty Rating: ------------------------

Date Received: July 19th 2011 - 100%

Finally after a decade they release a new Marvel vs Capcom game! As trailers for this were coming out, I was a little put off by the graphics. Hardly any textures and the colors looked flat and outlines very dark. As I played it when it came out it seemed to work. Everything felt distinctive and unique both visually and in gameplay. (however I still think the game could look better) Another complaint would be the roster. Having less characters than in the previous title feels like a downgrade. Even though they took out a lot of the characters from MvC2, they introduced plenty of new ones, and it's still a great fighting game.

Difficulty Rating:
    Enjoyability Rating:

Date Received: August 14th 2011 - 100%

First i'll start by saying I think the graphics on this game look quite beautiful and each character very unique from any of the others in the roster and are very interesting. Playing this game casually is pretty fun, but playing against Experts or the Score Attack is a nightmare. The minute long combos that get pulled off I find incredibly frustrating. Playing ranked matches to achieve Ding Ding! was brutal due to the fact of having to face players who can memorize and pull off these kinds of long combos over and over again. I could literally take a sip of Soda and grab a piece of gum before a combo gets finished. The trials were a pain as well because you had to pull off a lot of those kinds of combos with a lot of different characters. This game has potential to be very fun, but just a warning to newcomers, prepare to get whooped.

Difficulty Rating:
    Enjoyability Rating:
    DLC Difficulty Rating:

Date Received: August 22nd 2011 - 100%

These game looks and feels a lot like the first game, so it's good that they added extra elements to keep up the interest by bringing something new to the table. There's some new enemies, you're now a charging Big Daddy, and now there's online. With the new additions I didn't feel disappointed and I enjoyed Bioshock 2 as much as (or if not a little more than) the first. If you were a fan of the first game, then don't be shy in getting this game either!

Difficulty Rating:
    Enjoyability Rating:
    DLC Difficulty Rating:

Date Received: September 17th 2011 - 100%

Rockstar tried something new with this game, did it pay off? I didn't feel this game was very challenging, and I felt it was averagely entertaining. It was cool to see and try something new but the game didn't feel satisfying. There was really no point in the free roam once you completed the game. In free roam it's a goodie goodie version of a GTA game, which makes you feel very held back. Not to mention Auto Fanatic felt like a needle in a haystack once you go after your last car, I literally spent hours driving around trying to find the dang thing. Despite the complaints, it was a fairly enjoyable game over all, but not when you're going for the platinum.

Difficulty Rating:
    Enjoyability Rating:
    DLC Difficulty Rating:

Date Received: October 20th 2011 - 100%

My one complaint about this game would be the collectible trophies, otherwise every minute of this game was enjoyable to me. The graphics were beautiful, the characters were all unique, there was character development, a wide variety in gameplay. (though each component could be improved a little but) There was just so much to offer with this game. Even the DLC was unique from the main game and fun to play. I'd say this game is definitely underrated and worth a look to gamers out there.

Difficulty Rating:
    Enjoyability Rating:
    DLC Difficulty Rating:

Date Received: November 10th 2011 - 100%

What drew me into this game were the stylish and beautiful cutscenes in the trailers and talk of how challenging this game was. When I played it I was a little disappointed about the graphics and the story was sort of plain. Pretty cool character and boss designs though, except for fighting some of them which can either be very cheap or very easy. The hardest part about this game will be the quicktime events which in the hardest difficulty level they pop up fast, second is enduring having to play through the game and certain levels multiple times. If you can do this then the platinum shouldn't be too far out of reach.

Difficulty Rating:
    Enjoyability Rating:

Date Received: November 23rd 2011 - 100%

Being able to choose between male or female and customize their faces quite drastically and have the graphics still be beautiful and the cutscenes be very involved is astonishing to me. I didn't love the gameplay at first but it grew on me over time to the point where I did end up loving it a lot. This game does a great job at story telling and giving the player a sense of control getting to choose their own fate and the fate of their crew whether it be directly or indirectly. Every action has its consequence and it's interesting to see how roles play out based on the actions you make. Great game and I look forward the the 3rd. Female Shep all the way!

Difficulty Rating:
    Enjoyability Rating:
    DLC Difficulty Rating:

Date Received: January 1st 2012 - 100%

Never did I think i'd actually get a platinum on a Rock Band game. Every title seems to have a incredible insane trophy that blocks me from getting the 100% I so desire. This is probably one of the easier Rock Bands, but I'm not that great of a drummer, so The Beat Goes On was my biggest obstacle. What a nice way to start off the New Years to finally conquer this game. Even though the platinums for these games seems so far out of reach, the journey is still fun, especially with friends.

Difficulty Rating:
    Enjoyability Rating:

Date Received: January 13th 2012 - 100%

Playing Dead Space 2 almost made me forget about Dead Space one. This was a very intense game, and I imagine more extremely so if you're naturally a jumpy kind of person. (which luckily i'm not) The addition of the new enemies like the exploding baby necromorphs, the mob of necromorph children and the "clever girls" made for amazing new inclusions that added to the creep factor and intensity of the game. Having to replay the game on Hardcore mode with only 3 possible saves felt like a challenge I was willing to accept, but dread at the same time. Even though the story and character development wasn't great, I didn't care. The experience I got through the gameplay surviving the enemies was more than enough. Dismembering humans with alien zombie infection never felt so good.

Difficulty Rating:
    Enjoyability Rating:
    DLC Difficulty Rating:

Date Received: January 21st 2012 - 100%

After playing so many visually amazing games I felt spoiled so when I started InFamous I wasn't pleased at first glance. However the graphics were small potatoes to being able to enjoy this game. The voice acting was great, the gameplay got better each time I received a new ability, and being able to choose actions based on good and evil alignment was intriguing. My only real complaint would be that I expected the endings to be drastically different finishing the game on opposite spectrums of morality. The story didn't change much at all throughout the game. Just some dialogue, visual appearance of Cole, a couple abilities and missions. However this was a great game and I look forward to playing part 2 and Festival of Blood.

Difficulty Rating:
    Enjoyability Rating:

Date Received: February 15th 2012 - 100%

It seems like Namco fighting games doesn't try to be extremely difficult to plat unlike Capcom fighting games. This platinum was mostly a grind, especially between the trophies Soul FulFilled and Wind of Battle. Even the challenging trophies could probably be achieved with a bit of luck if you don't quite have the skill. However, the Custom Character system in this game is remarkable compared to previous games, and even though bonus single player modes are lacking, this is a really fun game and worth the look.

Difficulty Rating:
    Enjoyability Rating:

Date Received: March 1st 2012 - 100%

The biggest hassel about this game was having no control over the camera or the characters movement which made the collectible trophies a real pain. Replaying levels I found myself wanting to skip through some of the dialogue and non-action sequences but being incapable of doing so hurt the trophy hunting experience a bit. Nonetheless I am still a huge Dead Space fan and the different approach to the game was still very cool making for a great arcade styled 1st person shooter.

Difficulty Rating:
    Enjoyability Rating:

Date Received: March 14th 2012 - 100%

I had been anticipating this game for a VERY long time since hearing about it. I'm pleased to say for me it doesn't disappoint. I loved SSFIV but now I think going back to that might feel a little slow compared to this game. Before release things like juggling, pandora and gems made me worry about this game but it doesn't make or break it at all. It's still a great game. Tekken fans may feel disappointed it's not Tekken'y enough, but just wait for Tekken x Street Fighter, lol. Even though I got the plat i'll be playing much more of this, getting familiar with the Tekken side because I have barely scratched the surphace of this game. For trophies most this was a grind and almost made me want to buy a turbo controller, hardest trophy you'll run into is Mission Specialist.

Difficulty Rating:
    Enjoyability Rating:

Work In Progress
    Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3: 94%
    Rock Band 3: 84%
    The Beatles - Rock Band: 65%
    Green Day - Rock Band: 90%
    Mortal Kombat: 27%
    Vanquish: 91%
    LEGO Rock Band: 36%
    DC Universe Online: 0%
    Star Wars: Force Unleashed 2: 27%
    Batman Arkham City: 9%

PSN Games
    Plants vs. Zombies: 90%
    Scene It? Movie Night: 19%
    Marvel vs. Capcom 2: 52%
    Super Stardust HD: 81%

Last edited by Sidizenkain; 03-19-2012 at 01:49 PM.

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Hey man,that is a sweet looking cl and the layout is very cool and simple to navigate and you seem to have something stuck to your tongue too.you have an awesome collection of plats and you can tell from the amount of plats you have,this took a fair bit of time to prepare.congrats on the list man,its a great start and i shall be visiting here more often to see your cl grow

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Change is mediocre

I checked out your dA account and you have a lot of nice work
    As for the checklist, your list is pretty hefty, you have a lot of difficult plats imo. Nice layout as well

The One and Only

Very nice list. I recommend using the [divide] tags to divide the different platinum trophies and info you've put if you're not using [box] tags. It makes the list looks neater. Still, this is an awesome start, so keep up the good work you're going.

Siggin' since June 2012 | Sig, Avy, and Bar Made by Me | Platcard made by djunglist
    DaRe's Journey of Art
    Drawings on first post, sig showcase on second.

DaRe's Adventures v5.20
    My Trophy Checklist getting revived soon!

Free-Style Signature Request Shop
    My sig shop, currently open!

DareCity701
    My dA account.

My YouTube Channel

Please subscribe today!

Requests Due: 0
    Collabs Due: 0

Heavy Metal Rules!!!!!

Nice start on your checklist. Keep up the good work
    ****My Trophy Card****

Toggle Spoiler

Awesome Sig made by iGame
    Backblast's Platinum List

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Hey man,that is a sweet looking cl and the layout is very cool and simple to navigate and you seem to have something stuck to your tongue too.you have an awesome collection of plats and you can tell from the amount of plats you have,this took a fair bit of time to prepare.congrats on the list man,its a great start and i shall be visiting here more often to see your cl grow
    Thanks for your kind words and interest John! Around 9 Platinums ago I was considering making a CL put i've kept putting it off. Since the website got rebooted I figured i'd finally give this a go. And yes I do have something stuck to my tongue, haha. My tongue seems to be on the things i'm most passionate about. Bayonetta rules by the way!

Quote Originally Posted by dsluckay
    I checked out your dA account and you have a lot of nice work
    As for the checklist, your list is pretty hefty, you have a lot of difficult plats imo. Nice layout as well
    Thank you for checking out my artwork, I appreciate it! Thank you for the kind words on my Checklist as well.

Quote Originally Posted by DaRe_xLw
    Very nice list. I recommend using the [divide] tags to divide the different platinum trophies and info you've put if you're not using [box] tags. It makes the list looks neater. Still, this is an awesome start, so keep up the good work you're going.
    Great suggestions! Thank you for pointing them out. As you can see I tried them out and thanks to you my Checklist already looks neater and more professional. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by backblast
    Nice start on your checklist. Keep up the good work
    Thanks man, you too! Those online racer games seem really challenging.

You weak azz niggs

So close to Green Day Rock Band. Come on dude. You can do it. It's easy

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by grimydawg View Post
    So close to Green Day Rock Band. Come on dude. You can do it. It's easy
    Haha, oh yeah right! That Tré Cool drum trainer thing is absolutely peanuts.
    Maybe when I figure out how to be a wizard that platinum can be mine.

Local Drunk

Excellent start to your checklist mate and you've got some sweet plats.

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

La Mano de Dios

I knew almost all your your trophies because I got you on my friends list , but let me tell you it doesn't matter how many times I look at it, it's a very impressive checklist. I'm proud to have you among my PSN friends

Achieving the plat isn't too difficult, but achieving the 100% was a bit of a bitch. By far It's in the Trial was the biggest pain in the butt.
    Yeah, I remember this is actually where we met

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by godhand2k View Post
    I knew almost all your your trophies because I got you on my friends list , but let me tell you it doesn't matter how many times I look at it, it's a very impressive checklist. I'm proud to have you among my PSN friends

Achieving the plat isn't too difficult, but achieving the 100% was a bit of a bitch. By far It's in the Trial was the biggest pain in the butt.
    Yeah, I remember this is actually where we met
    Haha, i know a lot of your impressive list as well. It'll be a goal of mine to catch up to you in Plats/Trophy level! Equally proud to have you on mine. How's FEAR 3? Looks cool but don't like the fact there's so many online trophies! D:
    Can't believe its been a little over a year since playing Dante's Inferno and achieving that trophy with you! Couldn't have done it with no noob, I was lucky to have a skilled buddy such as you. I'll have to give you proper credit for your help.

Quote Originally Posted by Feral
    Excellent start to your checklist mate and you've got some sweet plats.
    Thanks man! I've been meaning to look into Heavy Rain, looks like you need to get cracking on your other games!

Mista J

love the start on the cl man. keep it up

Awesome Sig by:Beam|Aka bar by:Athena
    Gifts From Friends:
    Alison | Beam & Kid | TG09

Check out the shop- Deja View Sigs

Local Drunk

Quote Originally Posted by Sidizenkain View Post
    Thanks man! I've been meaning to look into Heavy Rain, looks like you need to get cracking on your other games!
    Yeah, you should definitely play it's awesome. Ha ha ha yeah I know, so many games so little time. They'll get there eventually.

La Mano de Dios

Haha, i know a lot of your impressive list as well. It'll be a goal of mine to catch up to you in Plats/Trophy level! Equally proud to have you on mine. How's FEAR 3? Looks cool but don't like the fact there's so many online trophies! D:
    Can't believe its been a little over a year since playing Dante's Inferno and achieving that trophy with you! Couldn't have done it with no noob, I was lucky to have a skilled buddy such as you. I'll have to give you proper credit for your help
    Thanks for the praise . Of course you'll catch up to me soon . You don't have anything to fear about F3AR, lol. Most trophies can be done coop offline and the online ones are not that though as in FEAR 2.

Yeah, it's been a while we haven't been in the 9 Circles of Hell . Hope you can help me with SoulCalibur V, got my copy yesterday.

Player Hater

Excellent checklist, looks fantastic. Some great plats too! Well done. I'll keep an eye on your checklist... great job.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by godhand2k View Post
    Thanks for the praise . Of course you'll catch up to me soon . You don't have anything to fear about F3AR, lol. Most trophies can be done coop offline and the online ones are not that though as in FEAR 2.

Yeah, it's been a while we haven't been in the 9 Circles of Hell . Hope you can help me with SoulCalibur V, got my copy yesterday.
    I'll have to give F3AR a shot then. I was going to borrow FEAR 2 from a friend but the online was very dead and hell-like for trophy hunting, lol. As far as SCV, it's been a pretty easy game so far. The challenging parts are single player parts. Easy to Rank up to D1 and ranked matches aren't boostable at the moment and the boostable trophies you can kind of go for pretty easily while you do all 240 Quick battles against the computer. I can help out with any trophy you need though or just battle for fun at any point.

Quote Originally Posted by jondeere
    love the start on the cl man. keep it up
    Thanks man, I most definitely will!

Quote Originally Posted by Feral
    Yeah, you should definitely play it's awesome. Ha ha ha yeah I know, so many games so little time. They'll get there eventually.
    No worries man, I know exactly how you feel! Sometimes I wish there was more hours in the day or I just never had to sleep, haha.

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Keyser
    Excellent checklist, looks fantastic. Some great plats too! Well done. I'll keep an eye on your checklist... great job.
    Thank man! Yours too. You got quite a hefty list there!

Local Drunk

Quote Originally Posted by Sidizenkain View Post
    No worries man, I know exactly how you feel! Sometimes I wish there was more hours in the day or I just never had to sleep, haha.
    It would help if they stopped making so many awesome games for a little while so I could get through what I've got. Hell yeah, more hours would be awesome. No sleeping is the way to go especially now that Mass Effect 2 has sucked me in.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    It would help if they stopped making so many awesome games for a little while so I could get through what I've got. Hell yeah, more hours would be awesome. No sleeping is the way to go especially now that Mass Effect 2 has sucked me in.
    Yeah, there's a lot of good titles coming out and ones that have been out for awhile. I got a huge wishlist going of around 20 something games and who knows when i'll have the time for them all! It seems never ending, haha. Baby steps.
    And Mass Effect 2 is definitely a time consuming awesome game, by the time you're finished with that, Mass Effect 3 will be here!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Platinum #30

Date Received: February 15th 2012 - 100%

It seems like Namco fighting games doesn't try to be extremely difficult to plat unlike Capcom fighting games. This platinum was mostly a grind, especially between the trophies Soul FulFilled and Wind of Battle. Even the challenging trophies could probably be achieved with a bit of luck if you don't quite have the skill. However, the Custom Character system in this game is remarkable compared to previous games, and even though bonus single player modes are lacking, this is a really fun game and worth the look.

Difficulty Rating:
    Enjoyability Rating:

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Congrats on your newest plat my friend,well done/Glad to see you enjoyed the game too.i wouldnt like to meet you in an online fight,id definately get my arse handed to me big time,after having another look at some of them fighting games you have done.Great stuff man,keep it up

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast