Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Blazikiller's Undead-Reincarnated Killer Checklist

This is a discussion on Blazikiller's Undead-Reincarnated Killer Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by RaveNScythE18 Congrats on the platinum dude I do agree that the scare factor in RE5 is not ...

Ze Paradox Ninja Assassin

Quote Originally Posted by RaveNScythE18 View Post
    Congrats on the platinum dude I do agree that the scare factor in RE5 is not present unlike the previous games. Its more action packed imo and its not that scary or it doesn't give any moment where you will panic. Try playing the Lost in Nightmare DLC. Its a good DLC although it is very, very, very short but at least they were trying to bring back that scare factor.
    Thanks, I was thinking of maybe finding a Gold Edition or something and just buying it for $20 to go for 100%. Since the one I used to platinum was borrowed. But, with DLC I may as well buy the game and keep it.

Quote Originally Posted by DaRe_xLw View Post
    You're getting R&C too?

Congratz on your new plat. We should maybe race for the platinums for R&C since I'm starting school pretty soon too.
    Haha, maybe, that sounds like it could be good Add me on PSN and don't start before I'm able to.

95.37% Completion

Currently Playing

Sonic Unleashed
    Payday 2

Recently Finished

Call of Duty: Classic
    Crysis 3

Royal Flush X2

Congrats on both Jak and Daxter and Resident Evil 5 both are great games. Good luck with Jak II, getting gold on those races is a doozy :/

Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    Congrats on both Jak and Daxter and Resident Evil 5 both are great games. Good luck with Jak II, getting gold on those races is a doozy :/
    Well, I've done it before, I can do it again.

95.37% Completion

Currently Playing

Sonic Unleashed
    Payday 2

Recently Finished

Crysis 3

Death to zombies!!

Congrats on the new Res 5 plat I remember Ndesu on professional taking me forever

Sig by djunglist
    Platboy bar by Hitmon133

My checklist
    Stu's pot of shinies

Quote Originally Posted by stupot00 View Post
    Congrats on the new Res 5 plat I remember Ndesu on professional taking me forever
    I chose that as one of my first professional chapters because I had heard about people having lots of trouble with him and some even giving up on the platinum just because of that level. I found a good strategy and spent maybe 10 deaths on him, but it was nice to get him out of the way and just blast through all other levels with the RPG

95.37% Completion

Currently Playing

Sonic Unleashed
    Payday 2

Recently Finished

Crysis 3

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Wow man, 2 plats, thats some awesome work right there.Congrats mate, well done. You havent been back 5 minutes and your already knocking them out. Keep up the great work man

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Wow man, 2 plats, thats some awesome work right there.Congrats mate, well done. You havent been back 5 minutes and your already knocking them out. Keep up the great work man
    lol, thanks! I hope to keep the streak up with Ratchet and Clank and some more Jak and Daxter :3

95.37% Completion

Currently Playing

Sonic Unleashed
    Payday 2

Recently Finished

Crysis 3

Local Drunk

Congrats on platting Jak & Daxter and Resident Evil 5 mate

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    Congrats on platting Jak & Daxter and Resident Evil 5 mate
    Thanks Feral! I'm going to start adding some more soon.

[top]Update August 29, 2012

• Added Ratchet & Clank and Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One to the In The System
    • Updated trophies/goals.
    Also, I am planning on getting all 4 R&C platinums within a couple of minutes. And having all 4 in my last 8 trophies I will take pictures and such, it will be a big update here when I'm done, but I'll manage. Enjoying going through the games so far and also plan on doing it without a guide, except for details on skill points. Wish me luck!

95.37% Completion

Currently Playing

Sonic Unleashed
    Payday 2

Recently Finished

Crysis 3

Local Drunk

Quote Originally Posted by Blazikiller View Post
    Thanks Feral! I'm going to start adding some more soon.

[top]Update August 29, 2012

• Added Ratchet & Clank and Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One to the In The System
    • Updated trophies/goals.
    Also, I am planning on getting all 4 R&C platinums within a couple of minutes. And having all 4 in my last 8 trophies I will take pictures and such, it will be a big update here when I'm done, but I'll manage. Enjoying going through the games so far and also plan on doing it without a guide, except for details on skill points. Wish me luck!
    You're welcome mate Nice.

I like your plan and it would be pretty cool. Good luck mate, I reckon you can do it

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

PRO Member

Congrats on the new plats especially Re 5 it's a nice plat to have in the collection.

PRO Member

Congrats on you new plats. Keep up the good work.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    You're welcome mate Nice.

I like your plan and it would be pretty cool. Good luck mate, I reckon you can do it
    Quote Originally Posted by drjackel666 View Post
    Congrats on the new plats especially Re 5 it's a nice plat to have in the collection.
    Thanks for stopping by and the congrats everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    Congrats on you new plats. Keep up the good work.

95.37% Completion

Currently Playing

Sonic Unleashed
    Payday 2

Recently Finished

Crysis 3

[top]Update August 31, 2012
    School in 4 days

So for my last few days of summer, I'm going to use them as best I can to stay ahead of DaRe_xLw as much as I can in our little competition Alas, I have a lot more time that I have to spend to beat him, as I have a whole extra platinum to do. But at least I have more experience and knowledge of the other 3 games than him So, I do stand a chance. Again, going for R & C 1-3 as well as A4O, before DaRe plats 1-3. And I will have the 4 games platinums all withing my last eight trophies when I'm done >

On other notes, before heading onto Ratchet & Clank today, I managed to finish off the Round 10 trophy in Dead Nation Road of Devastation bringing Dead Nation up to 100% Wish me luck in my battle!

Will I keep my Ratchet & Clank glory? Will I be able to wake up for supper? Who knows...

You're going down!

95.37% Completion

Currently Playing

Sonic Unleashed
    Payday 2

Recently Finished

Crysis 3

PRO Member

Nice job on that Dead Nation trophy! I just got it the other day myself. It was much easier by myself than with a co-op partner, but still tough

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

Platinum Procrastinator

Congrats on bringing Dead Nation up to 100% and good luck on your race with Dare. Its always nice to compete/compare your PSN level and trophies with other people on here who are similar level. DragonWolf, DL_Keyser, and myself have a similar competition on the go as well and it keeps things competitive when you see the other person has passed you or earned a new platinum trophy.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

[top]Weekly Update September 2, 2012
    School in two days!!

• New song of the week The Depths by Of Mice & Men
    • New music goal for the week Original Prankster by The Offspring
    • Updated trophies and goals progress.

As for my race with Dare. I am somewhat behind, somewhat ahead. As of now I am done the first Ratchet & Clank and saving the last purchase for my other games. Next I will be doing Ratchet & Clank 2, obviously it seems the most fitting With that said, I have school in two days (Tuesday, Sept.4) so my gaming will majorly slow down for clear reasons. I can't have any more late nights or day playing and evenings will be slowed down as well. Well, I still hope to reach my goals, even through school, I'm homing in on them all pretty much. The 50 platinums will take some work and hopefully Twisted Metal becomes officially fixed at some point.

I can never be stopped.

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Nice job on that Dead Nation trophy! I just got it the other day myself. It was much easier by myself than with a co-op partner, but still tough
    Same here, I found most of the game easier on your own. My friend gave me a killer strategy, and we tried it together many times, but in the end I tried it twice solo and got it the second time

Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    Congrats on bringing Dead Nation up to 100% and good luck on your race with Dare. Its always nice to compete/compare your PSN level and trophies with other people on here who are similar level. DragonWolf, DL_Keyser, and myself have a similar competition on the go as well and it keeps things competitive when you see the other person has passed you or earned a new platinum trophy.
    Ya, I don't really have to many people near me in platinum count to have much of a race with, looks like I'll have to catch up to some people that are just getting their 50's or so

95.37% Completion

Currently Playing

Sonic Unleashed
    Payday 2

Recently Finished

Crysis 3

The One and Only

Quote Originally Posted by Blazikiller View Post

[top]Update August 31, 2012
    School in 4 days

So for my last few days of summer, I'm going to use them as best I can to stay ahead of DaRe_xLw as much as I can in our little competition Alas, I have a lot more time that I have to spend to beat him, as I have a whole extra platinum to do. But at least I have more experience and knowledge of the other 3 games than him So, I do stand a chance. Again, going for R & C 1-3 as well as A4O, before DaRe plats 1-3. And I will have the 4 games platinums all withing my last eight trophies when I'm done >

On other notes, before heading onto Ratchet & Clank today, I managed to finish off the Round 10 trophy in Dead Nation Road of Devastation bringing Dead Nation up to 100% Wish me luck in my battle!

Will I keep my Ratchet & Clank glory? Will I be able to wake up for supper? Who knows...

You're going down!
    Mothafucka you gon' die!

I have summer homework to do, so you do have a chance. I'm grinding on bolts right now, and I plan on being awake for a while so I can bounce back at any time.

Oh, and congratz on Dead Nation. You're still gon' die!

**thinks of some evil plan to kill the competition and grinning very maliciously**

Siggin' since June 2012 | Sig, Avy, and Bar Made by Me | Platcard made by djunglist
    DaRe's Journey of Art
    Drawings on first post, sig showcase on second.

DaRe's Adventures v5.20
    My Trophy Checklist getting revived soon!

Free-Style Signature Request Shop
    My sig shop, currently open!

DareCity701
    My dA account.

My YouTube Channel

Please subscribe today!

Requests Due: 0
    Collabs Due: 0

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

I noticed your Dead Nation accomplishment on psn the other day mate. Very well done for that my friend and the very best of luck to you when you get back to school. Imsure you will be able to game, within reason of course and good luck in reaching 50 plats too

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Quote Originally Posted by DaRe_xLw View Post
    Mothafucka you gon' die!

I have summer homework to do, so you do have a chance. I'm grinding on bolts right now, and I plan on being awake for a while so I can bounce back at any time.

Oh, and congratz on Dead Nation. You're still gon' die!

**thinks of some evil plan to kill the competition and grinning very maliciously**
    Hah! Once I get some more time on it myself, you're going down. I am the master of number three, I can do that super fast, so dont worry.

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    I noticed your Dead Nation accomplishment on psn the other day mate. Very well done for that my friend and the very best of luck to you when you get back to school. Imsure you will be able to game, within reason of course and good luck in reaching 50 plats too
    Thanks man! I sure hope I can keep to gaming still enough, at least until I can beat Dare!

95.37% Completion

Currently Playing

Sonic Unleashed
    Payday 2

Recently Finished

Crysis 3

Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast