Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 260 of 350

Blazikiller's Undead-Reincarnated Killer Checklist

This is a discussion on Blazikiller's Undead-Reincarnated Killer Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; I'm on #2 now....

  1. #241
    The One and Only
    DaRe_xLw's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Inglewood, CA
    Posts
    5,332
    Reputation
    493

    I'm on #2 now.


    Siggin' since June 2012 | Sig, Avy, and Bar Made by Me | Platcard made by djunglist
    DaRe's Journey of Art
    Drawings on first post, sig showcase on second.

    DaRe's Adventures v5.20
    My Trophy Checklist getting revived soon!

    Free-Style Signature Request Shop
    My sig shop, currently open!

    DareCity701
    My dA account.

    My YouTube Channel

    Please subscribe today!

    Requests Due: 0
    Collabs Due: 0

  2. #242
    Ze Paradox Ninja Assassin
    Blazikiller's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    586
    Reputation
    25

    Quote Originally Posted by DaRe_xLw View Post
    I'm on #2 now.
    Lucky bastard, I got 10 minutes in and got kicked off Haven't got any time at all today D:


    95.37% Completion


    Currently Playing

    Sonic Unleashed
    Payday 2



    Recently Finished

    Call of Duty: Classic
    Crysis 3



  3. #243
    Ze Paradox Ninja Assassin
    Blazikiller's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    586
    Reputation
    25

    [top]Little Update September 5, 2012


    A very small update, just to say that school is getting the better of me and Dare has pulled a fair distance ahead of me in our little contest, but I'm sure I'll find a way to catch up Speaking of which, I still haven't quite gotten through the whole story of R&C yet, but I have gotten all collectibles and stuff I could up to the point I'm at, so it's not that bad at all.


    95.37% Completion


    Currently Playing

    Sonic Unleashed
    Payday 2



    Recently Finished

    Call of Duty: Classic
    Crysis 3



  4. #244
    Ze Paradox Ninja Assassin
    Blazikiller's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    586
    Reputation
    25

    [top]Weekly Update September 10, 2012
    I shall catch up

    • New song of the week Do It Now, Remember It Later by Sleeping With Sirens
    • New music goal for the week King for a Day by Pierce the Veil
    • Updated Ratchet and Clank 2 to 72%
    • Updated trophies and goals progress.
    • Updated rep and posts.

    Due to school, I have had some gaming time cutbacks, but that is fine. I'm learning to play an upright string bass for my new band class, so that's really interesting and something new. As for my race with DaRe, I think I've kept up in Ratchet and Clank 2, but overall I'll still be a little behind, but it's all fun in a little competition > Still getting the most of Ratchet and Clank


    More updates sometime


    95.37% Completion


    Currently Playing

    Sonic Unleashed
    Payday 2



    Recently Finished

    Call of Duty: Classic
    Crysis 3



  5. #245
    R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(
    john3007's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Theatre of Dreams
    Posts
    3,015
    Reputation
    237

    Quote Originally Posted by Blazikiller View Post

    [top]Weekly Update September 10, 2012
    I shall catch up

    • New song of the week Do It Now, Remember It Later by Sleeping With Sirens
    • New music goal for the week King for a Day by Pierce the Veil
    • Updated Ratchet and Clank 2 to 72%
    • Updated trophies and goals progress.
    • Updated rep and posts.

    Due to school, I have had some gaming time cutbacks, but that is fine. I'm learning to play an upright string bass for my new band class, so that's really interesting and something new. As for my race with DaRe, I think I've kept up in Ratchet and Clank 2, but overall I'll still be a little behind, but it's all fun in a little competition > Still getting the most of Ratchet and Clank


    More updates sometime
    Congrats on your progress with R&C Blazi and your right, there is nothing wrong with a little healthy competition but good luck all the same. You will also have to upload a vid of you and your band rocking out aswell to some epic tune, that would be

    Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

  6. #246
    Ze Paradox Ninja Assassin
    Blazikiller's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    586
    Reputation
    25

    Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Congrats on your progress with R&C Blazi and your right, there is nothing wrong with a little healthy competition but good luck all the same. You will also have to upload a vid of you and your band rocking out aswell to some epic tune, that would be
    Thanks john! Haha, maybe some day ;D

    Also, I have now finished Ratchet and Clank 2 I'm going to go back to All 4 One now so that I can save the best for last Last night I got to Level 18 as well One more goal down.


    95.37% Completion


    Currently Playing

    Sonic Unleashed
    Payday 2



    Recently Finished

    Call of Duty: Classic
    Crysis 3



  7. #247
    The One and Only
    DaRe_xLw's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Inglewood, CA
    Posts
    5,332
    Reputation
    493

    Quote Originally Posted by Blazikiller View Post
    Thanks john! Haha, maybe some day ;D

    Also, I have now finished Ratchet and Clank 2 I'm going to go back to All 4 One now so that I can save the best for last Last night I got to Level 18 as well One more goal down.
    Tool ya long enough, I got the plat for #2 last night.

    Congratz anyway Blazi. I think you might actually win this, but that depends on how I manage my time.


    Siggin' since June 2012 | Sig, Avy, and Bar Made by Me | Platcard made by djunglist
    DaRe's Journey of Art
    Drawings on first post, sig showcase on second.

    DaRe's Adventures v5.20
    My Trophy Checklist getting revived soon!

    Free-Style Signature Request Shop
    My sig shop, currently open!

    DareCity701
    My dA account.

    My YouTube Channel

    Please subscribe today!

    Requests Due: 0
    Collabs Due: 0

  8. #248
    Ze Paradox Ninja Assassin
    Blazikiller's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    586
    Reputation
    25

    Quote Originally Posted by DaRe_xLw View Post
    Tool ya long enough, I got the plat for #2 last night.

    Congratz anyway Blazi. I think you might actually win this, but that depends on how I manage my time.
    Same here Didn't get to play today, but I will be getting on A4O tomorrow hopefully Congrats to your platinum either way :stare:


    95.37% Completion


    Currently Playing

    Sonic Unleashed
    Payday 2



    Recently Finished

    Call of Duty: Classic
    Crysis 3



  9. #249
    Ze Paradox Ninja Assassin
    Blazikiller's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    586
    Reputation
    25

    [top]Weekly Update September 16, 2012
    This one is on time...

    • New song of the week Surprise Surprise by Billy Talent
    • New music goal for the week Hand of Blood by Bullet For My Valentine
    • Updated Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One.
    • Updated trophies and goals progress.
    • Updated rep and posts.

    I also knocked out my goal to reach level 18 and reached my 2500th Trophy! As for actually playing games and such, I was slowed down the last couple of days, but should be able to get back on today and start getting ahead of DaRe again He invited me to listen to some of his music the other day and it was very cool. And he's very talented at using LBP to make the music. That is why he should spend more time making even better music in the mean time

    Subliminal Messaging...
    Last edited by Blazikiller; 09-23-2012 at 03:08 AM.


    95.37% Completion


    Currently Playing

    Sonic Unleashed
    Payday 2



    Recently Finished

    Call of Duty: Classic
    Crysis 3



  10. #250
    The One and Only
    DaRe_xLw's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Inglewood, CA
    Posts
    5,332
    Reputation
    493

    Quote Originally Posted by Blazikiller View Post

    [top]Weekly Update September 10, 2012
    This one is on time...

    • New song of the week Surprise Surprise by Billy Talent
    • New music goal for the week Hand of Blood by Bullet For My Valentine
    • Updated Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One.
    • Updated trophies and goals progress.
    • Updated rep and posts.

    I also knocked out my goal to reach level 18 and reached my 2500th Trophy! As for actually playing games and such, I was slowed down the last couple of days, but should be able to get back on today and start getting ahead of DaRe again He invited me to listen to some of his music the other day and it was very cool. And he's very talented at using LBP to make the music. That is why he should spend more time making even better music in the mean time

    Subliminal Messaging...
    Thanks for the compliments about my music making.

    Meanwhile, since you posted this update, I'm going to continue Challenge Mode on Up Your Arsenal. I'm not far from getting the plat now.


    Siggin' since June 2012 | Sig, Avy, and Bar Made by Me | Platcard made by djunglist
    DaRe's Journey of Art
    Drawings on first post, sig showcase on second.

    DaRe's Adventures v5.20
    My Trophy Checklist getting revived soon!

    Free-Style Signature Request Shop
    My sig shop, currently open!

    DareCity701
    My dA account.

    My YouTube Channel

    Please subscribe today!

    Requests Due: 0
    Collabs Due: 0

  11. #251
    Ze Paradox Ninja Assassin
    Blazikiller's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    586
    Reputation
    25

    Quote Originally Posted by DaRe_xLw View Post
    Thanks for the compliments about my music making.

    Meanwhile, since you posted this update, I'm going to continue Challenge Mode on Up Your Arsenal. I'm not far from getting the plat now.
    :| Congrats on winning this contest. I am not even halfway through A4O, let alone starting UYA.


    95.37% Completion


    Currently Playing

    Sonic Unleashed
    Payday 2



    Recently Finished

    Call of Duty: Classic
    Crysis 3



  12. #252
    PRO Member
    daftprophet's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    4,593
    Reputation
    345

    Nice job with your goal!






    |
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

    |Avy - Animals As Leaders|




  13. #253
    Synthwave <3
    bnecker717's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In a Goldilocks Zone ...
    Posts
    1,718
    Reputation
    180

    Quote Originally Posted by Blazikiller View Post

    [top]Weekly Update September 10, 2012
    This one is on time...

    • New song of the week Surprise Surprise by Billy Talent
    • New music goal for the week Hand of Blood by Bullet For My Valentine
    • Updated Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One.
    • Updated trophies and goals progress.
    • Updated rep and posts.

    I also knocked out my goal to reach level 18 and reached my 2500th Trophy! As for actually playing games and such, I was slowed down the last couple of days, but should be able to get back on today and start getting ahead of DaRe again He invited me to listen to some of his music the other day and it was very cool. And he's very talented at using LBP to make the music. That is why he should spend more time making even better music in the mean time

    Subliminal Messaging...
    Congrats on reaching your recent goal! I agree about DaRe. He is a great music-maker!






    Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

    My trophy checklist

    Latest :

    The Last of Us

  14. #254
    Ze Paradox Ninja Assassin
    Blazikiller's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    586
    Reputation
    25

    Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Nice job with your goal!
    Quote Originally Posted by bnecker717 View Post
    Congrats on reaching your recent goal! I agree about DaRe. He is a great music-maker!
    Thanks for stopping by :Awesome:

    [top]Quick Update

    Yesterday I picked up Portal 2, due to some budging from a friend to do co-op with him, I was dying to get Borderlands 2, but didnt have the money or parent for it :/ Hopefully I can get it soon, it looks amazing and I have been stoked for it for months. Yet so far I'm enjoying Portal 2, but I haven't forgotten about Ratchet and Clank either and hope to platinum all 4 by the end of the month. I also hope to keep my streak of getting a platinum at least once a month through the end of the year. I actually just noticed that the other day. I have Friday off school, so that should give me some extra game time

    I'd add Portal 2, but I won't bother till I have platinum, I'll do the same with the rest of Ratchet & Clank. Procrastination wins again


    95.37% Completion


    Currently Playing

    Sonic Unleashed
    Payday 2



    Recently Finished

    Call of Duty: Classic
    Crysis 3



  15. #255
    The One and Only
    DaRe_xLw's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Inglewood, CA
    Posts
    5,332
    Reputation
    493

    Have fun with your new games Blazi! You've been a fun competitor these past few weeks. I'll be on LBP2 later today if you want to hear some tunes.


    Siggin' since June 2012 | Sig, Avy, and Bar Made by Me | Platcard made by djunglist
    DaRe's Journey of Art
    Drawings on first post, sig showcase on second.

    DaRe's Adventures v5.20
    My Trophy Checklist getting revived soon!

    Free-Style Signature Request Shop
    My sig shop, currently open!

    DareCity701
    My dA account.

    My YouTube Channel

    Please subscribe today!

    Requests Due: 0
    Collabs Due: 0

  16. #256
    R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(
    john3007's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Theatre of Dreams
    Posts
    3,015
    Reputation
    237

    Congrats on your 2500th trophy and the level 18 milestone mate, thats some awesome going right there. Keep up the great work as ever man

    Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

  17. #257
    PRO Member
    daftprophet's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    4,593
    Reputation
    345

    Portal 2 is so I'm sure you'll have fun with it!






    |
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

    |Avy - Animals As Leaders|




  18. #258
    Ze Paradox Ninja Assassin
    Blazikiller's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    586
    Reputation
    25

    [top]Weekly Update September 23, 2012 + Platinum #40
    New platinum!!

    • New song of the week Seize the Day by Avenged Sevenfold
    • New music goal for the week The Depths by Of Mice & Men
    • Added Platinum #40! Portal 2
    • Updated trophies and goals progress.
    • Updated rep and posts.

    So, on the biggest note, I have my 40th platinum now, which is Portal 2 I also have homed All 4 One down to the final trophy that I will save until I finish Up Your Arsenal, which I marginally started today, just getting past the sort of intro level. I hope to finish Up Your Arsenal and all 4 games by the end of the month, or at least the first week of October. Afterwards, I think I will continue Jak and Daxter Collection and switch on and off with Battlefield 3 Looking forward to lots of great gaming.

    Professor Portal

    [top]
    Portal 2 [#40]


    Portal 2 Platinum Trophy
    100%
    1
    3
    5
    42


    First Trophy Obtained: September 18th 2012 at 7:37:22PM
    Platinum Obtained: September 22nd 2012 at 11:34:19PM


    Game Rating: (10/10)

    Trophy Difficulty: (4/10)

    PS3T Rank: 1,104


    Portal 2 was an absolute blast to play online with my friend. The story was very interesting and the puzzles were fun to do. The puzzles usually took some thought, but just enough for a challenge which made the game fun, but not enough for profuse amounts of anger and frustration. Once I completely understood the game mechanics everything else was a piece of cake. Also, another awesome thing about the game was the humor, it was sometimes dry and extremely sarcastic, but that's what really made it hilarious. Trophy-wise, nothing difficult here, except some of the co-op levels can be tricky. Luckily, I had a great friend to help do the online co-op and also earn him his very first platinum at the same time. The Portal gun is an amazing tool and idea that would be quite the gadget in real life. I recommend this to anybody who enjoys a decent puzzle while still having a decent amount of action and humour.

    Toggle Spoiler


    Quote Originally Posted by DaRe_xLw View Post
    Have fun with your new games Blazi! You've been a fun competitor these past few weeks. I'll be on LBP2 later today if you want to hear some tunes.
    Thanks again DaRe! I'm moving on to Up Your Arsenal now, so you should watch your back

    Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Congrats on your 2500th trophy and the level 18 milestone mate, thats some awesome going right there. Keep up the great work as ever man
    Thanks for stopping by John!

    Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Portal 2 is so I'm sure you'll have fun with it!
    I enjoyed it a lot! A now great and quick addition to my collection


    95.37% Completion


    Currently Playing

    Sonic Unleashed
    Payday 2



    Recently Finished

    Call of Duty: Classic
    Crysis 3



  19. #259
    Local Drunk
    Feral's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5,999
    Reputation
    603

    Congrats on platting Portal 2 and reaching 40 plats mate, well done


    Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

  20. #260
    Ze Paradox Ninja Assassin
    Blazikiller's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    586
    Reputation
    25

    Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    Congrats on platting Portal 2 and reaching 40 plats mate, well done
    Thanks a lot Feral!


    95.37% Completion


    Currently Playing

    Sonic Unleashed
    Payday 2



    Recently Finished

    Call of Duty: Classic
    Crysis 3



Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:42 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.10
Copyright © 2018 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO