Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast

Blazikiller's Undead-Reincarnated Killer Checklist

This is a discussion on Blazikiller's Undead-Reincarnated Killer Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by Blazikiller [top] Weekly Update November 4th, 2012 I've been busy, okay people x3 New song of the ...

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Quote Originally Posted by Blazikiller View Post

[top]Weekly Update November 4th, 2012
    I've been busy, okay people x3

• New song of the week and music goal of the week Not the American Average by Asking Alexandria
    • Platinum #46 Avatar
    • Making good progress on Payday and should have the guide generally done sometime tomorrow
    • Updated trophies and goals progress.
    • Updated rep and posts.

Pandora Master
    100%

First Trophy Obtained: July 13th 2010 at 1:23:14AM
    Platinum Obtained: November 3rd 2012 at 10:47:48PM

Game Rating: (7/10)

Trophy Difficulty: (4/10)

PS3T Rank: 326

I can say that this is one of the best movie tie-in games that I have played. Overall it's an okay game, but I don't have much else to say about this mainly because I dont remember. But the story is a fair size, especially including both sides to playthrough. The trophies in this are fairly easy if you have a boosting partner for the online to run through quickly. Maybe good for a rent or a borrow or a cheap price.

Toggle Spoiler

Congrats on the new plat Blazi, well done mate. I hope you have a little more time to yourself over the next few weeks but I wish you all the best with your work. Congrats on your cl passing 5000 views aswell mate, there is a reason for that and thats because it's awesome. Good luck reaching 10000 views

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Ze Paradox Ninja Assassin

[top]Weekly Update November 10th, 2012
    My timing is despicable

• New song of the week Ambrosia by Alesana
    • New music goal of the week Surprise Surprise by Billy Talent
    • 100% LBP2
    • Updated rep and posts.

I don't have too much going on up there^ The biggest thing is that I borrowed the PS Move from my friend and managed to get LBP2 to 100%, which I had never thought I would do. Again, still been busy, not much time for much of anything, but I was able to cook up a coupe of quick banners, which are seen below I also am VERY excited for Black Ops 2 and was hoping that would be my next game, but financial issues suck and I still really want BL2, so I'm in a rut. The new zombies modes look pretty sweet, but it will be at least a week or two before I can play them it looks like

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Congrats on the new plat Blazi, well done mate. I hope you have a little more time to yourself over the next few weeks but I wish you all the best with your work. Congrats on your cl passing 5000 views aswell mate, there is a reason for that and thats because it's awesome. Good luck reaching 10000 views
    Thanks a lot John! It means a lot and you've always been stopping by and being great, so I tahnk you for that

95.37% Completion

Currently Playing

Sonic Unleashed
    Payday 2

Recently Finished

Call of Duty: Classic
    Crysis 3

-i- love myself.

Congrats on the 100% for LBP2, Blazi! I'm going for the LBP2 plat should have it by the end of the week. I wish you luck with the financial issues, hope it all gets better!

PRO Member

Congrats on LBP2 , I'm still trying to make my through LBP

Meant to comment on this before, the edited sig looks really smooth, great work

Perfect Platinum Streak Bar by RaveNScythE18

Platinum Bar by dsluckay

PRO Member

Gratz on the 100% on LBP2! Some of those mini games were a bit tough when you first start. Nice job man!

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

[top]Weekly Update November 25th, 2012
    A quick summary, I need to be more proficient.

• New song of the week The End of Prom Night by Snow White's Poison Bite
    • 100% Sackboy's Prehistoric Move
    • Updated rep and posts.

Okay, a very quick update, to sum it all up I earned 100% in Sackboy's Prehistoric Moves, started playing Black ops 2 and am borrowing Battlefield Bad Company 2 and hope to plat/100% that eventually and I'm also close to earning 100% in Mafia 2. I moved some games around that are incomplete, putting some in backlog, some in currently playing. I've been very busy lately with not very much time on the computer and tons of homework as well as stuff I have been doing with my new band. Everything is all good, I won't be disappearing off the face of the earth yet. I also will not be doing any Photoshop for a while until I find time to download a cracked version as my trial expired, but I should have more coming over the next couple of weeks to you guys.

95.37% Completion

Currently Playing

Sonic Unleashed
    Payday 2

Recently Finished

Crysis 3

-i- love myself.

Battlefield Bad Company 2 is a great game, having fun going after the . Good luck earning 100% in Mafia 2, it's such an awesome game.

PRO Member

Congrats on Sackboy

Enjoy BO2 and BF3, I heard they're both really enjoyable and good luck with Mafia 2

Perfect Platinum Streak Bar by RaveNScythE18

Platinum Bar by dsluckay

[top]Super, Super Busy Update
    Sorry I've been so busy guys!

I don't have much time, I have lots to work on, final projects, studying, a song I'm writing, family, so many things have been coming up lately that I unfortunately have had a shortened time on the site here. I also have pretty much come to a dead stop unfortunately on my Photoshop workings. I'm going to visit family for a week of Christmas, but after that I should be back to schedule, studying for finals and then will have most of January with no school at all So I'll be able to jump on here much more often and chat with you guys, work on my list and everything else I don't know what I need to update, I believe I am behind on some things, but I think I have updated all my latest 100%s and stuff, which I believe is only Mafia II and my new platinum, which is an imported stack platinum version I will also try to update my list as much as I can, even if I dont post to let you guys know.

[top]
    Sega Mega Drive Ultimate Collection [#47]

Platinuminary
    100%

First Trophy Obtained: December 13th 2012 at 8:26:23PM
    Platinum Obtained: December 15th 2012 at 12:34:53AM

Trophy Difficulty: (3/10)

PS3T Rank: 1,147

Toggle Spoiler

95.37% Completion

Currently Playing

Sonic Unleashed
    Payday 2

Recently Finished

Crysis 3

The One and Only

Quote Originally Posted by Blazikiller View Post

[top]Super, Super Busy Update
    Sorry I've been so busy guys!

I don't have much time, I have lots to work on, final projects, studying, a song I'm writing, family, so many things have been coming up lately that I unfortunately have had a shortened time on the site here. I also have pretty much come to a dead stop unfortunately on my Photoshop workings. I'm going to visit family for a week of Christmas, but after that I should be back to schedule, studying for finals and then will have most of January with no school at all So I'll be able to jump on here much more often and chat with you guys, work on my list and everything else I don't know what I need to update, I believe I am behind on some things, but I think I have updated all my latest 100%s and stuff, which I believe is only Mafia II and my new platinum, which is an imported stack platinum version

[top]
    Sega Mega Drive Ultimate Collection [#47]

Platinuminary
    100%

First Trophy Obtained: December 13th 2012 at 8:26:23PM
    Platinum Obtained: December 15th 2012 at 12:34:53AM

Trophy Difficulty: (3/10)

PS3T Rank: 1,147

Toggle Spoiler

No school on January? Lucky!

Congratz on your latest platinum, and Happy Holidays BlaziCat!

Siggin' since June 2012 | Sig, Avy, and Bar Made by Me | Platcard made by djunglist
    DaRe's Journey of Art
    Drawings on first post, sig showcase on second.

DaRe's Adventures v5.20
    My Trophy Checklist getting revived soon!

Free-Style Signature Request Shop
    My sig shop, currently open!

DareCity701
    My dA account.

My YouTube Channel

Please subscribe today!

Requests Due: 0
    Collabs Due: 0

Local Drunk

Congrats on the new plat and have a good holiday

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

Quote Originally Posted by DaRe_xLw View Post
    No school on January? Lucky!

Congratz on your latest platinum, and Happy Holidays BlaziCat!
    Ya, there are so many students and exams to do at the end of the first semester that we only have 3 days of school plus whenever our scheduled exams are, so lucky me I will only have 5/6 days of school in all of January, 3 of which will be exams in which Im only there for a couple of hours. Happy Holidays for you too Dare!

Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    Congrats on the new plat and have a good holiday
    Thanks Feral, you too!

95.37% Completion

Currently Playing

Sonic Unleashed
    Payday 2

Recently Finished

Crysis 3

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on the new plat dude

-i- love myself.

Congrats on the new !

PRO Member

Good to see you poop back in here!

Congrats on the new plat as well!

|
    |by Smashguy |

PRO Member

Congrats on the sega plat ..ahhh bad memories that darn mean bean machine....

[top]Weekly Update December 30th, 2012
    I shall be back for good!

Hey everyone! I know I have taken a break from my checklist the last couple of weeks, but now I think I will be bringing it back to life and try and bring it back better than ever For Christmas I got a new laptop and I have it now setup with everything I need as well as Photoshop Now that I will have computer access whenever I want I will definitely be on here a lot more and working hard to make my checklist look better than ever with some brand new banners (I will be starting over) and maybe start coming up with some new layouts soon. These updates will be over the next couple of weeks, but I assure you it will start coming together I know I missed Christmas, but I hope you all had a great Christmas and great holidays and hope you have a great new year as well! Thanks everyone for stopping by!

And for those of you still interested in my gaming at all, I will give a bit of an update here.
    After platting Sega Mega Drive, I did a bit of Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 and as of the last time I played it I had finished the Multiplayer trophies and most of the zombies, but just couldn't get into the campaign and only played the first mission, as for now I have moved it into my Backlog

I've also been working lots on Battlefield: Bad Company 2 and hope to get that to 100% as I am not too far Only a few more gold stars and some help on Onslaught will get me to 100% while I get the platinum by reaching level 22 along the way.

Thanks to some great friends over on another site I've been frequenting (To let you know the site has also been the source of lots of games I've completed lately) I've been able to get lots of work done on Payday: The Heist (In the next couple weeks that gold will mean something to you ;D) and have now gotten the most difficult trophies finished, I will be buying the DLC for it as well since I have found out I absolutely love the game and plan on getting it to 100%

Finally, today I started working on Mortal Kombat for the second time and let me tell you that it will be quite the battle. Thanks again to another great friend I was able to get a majority of the online trophies and we will be finishing the KOTH Respect together as well (We both made lots of progress thanks to a wonderfully random glitch in the system ) and I think I will be going for the platinum in it (Wish me the greatest luck, this will be a lengthy coming)

And finally I am sad to say that a couple of my goals will not be reached, I was hoping to reach 50 platinums, but now I was really thinking I wanted plat 50 to be something special (I really think I want it to be Payday: The Heist now. )

Oh, I also updated my posts and overall trophies, but not any specific games, it's late now, but I will get to that later

But to leave you off, I added a new song of the week, Ghost in the Mirror by Memphis May Fire which I suggest you check out because it's a really cool song.
    I will also be bringing back the guitar song of the week for my weekly learning so I focus more on new songs instead of just writing my own (Wait, Did I just type that out loud? )

Thank you everyone for all the support you always give, with over 6000 views, you guys give me a reason to keep updating this, you guys have given me an awesome near year! Happy New Years to all!

I need to motivate myself to update this more often so I never have to type that much again
    Last edited by Blazikiller; 12-30-2012 at 04:19 AM. Reason: Holy Typos

95.37% Completion

Currently Playing

Sonic Unleashed
    Payday 2

Recently Finished

Crysis 3

I have a new platinum to add to the collection! I think this is going to be the basic outline for all my platinums, It will take some setting up, but I will get it done and might do some tweaking here and there. I will be starting to tear apart my checklist and renovating it over the next couple weeks.

Bad Company Elite #48
    Obtain all Campaign and Online trophies

84% 2 7 53

First Trophy Obtained: June 3rd 2010
    Platinum Obtained: January 1st 2013

Game Rating (8/10)
    Trophy Difficulty (4/10)
    PS3T Rank:

Trophy Guide | Trophy List

COMMENTS

Toggle Spoiler

95.37% Completion

Currently Playing

Sonic Unleashed
    Payday 2

Recently Finished

Crysis 3

PRO Member

Haha. Nice large update and congrats on BFBC2 Blazi! Glad to see you around again!

|
    |by Smashguy |

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Haha. Nice large update and congrats on BFBC2 Blazi! Glad to see you around again!
    It was quite a long update, but I have lots of work to do now, I started changing my checklist and tore some of it down so I could load faster and such, but I'm slowly making process on my platinums making changes as I go along.

95.37% Completion

Currently Playing

Sonic Unleashed
    Payday 2

Recently Finished

Crysis 3

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast