Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Blazikiller's Undead-Reincarnated Killer Checklist

This is a discussion on Blazikiller's Undead-Reincarnated Killer Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by Feral Just checked out your wishlist (I feel you're pain, not having money sucks), you've got a ...

Ze Paradox Ninja Assassin

Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    Just checked out your wishlist (I feel you're pain, not having money sucks), you've got a lot of awesome games there. I can tell for a fact that Uncharted 3, Infamous 2 and Resistance 3 are awesome. Batman AC and Assassin's Creed Revelations are also in my wishlist.
    Yes it does suck I don't get much money, so I usually have to borrow from a friend, get it as a present or have my dad get it for me. But, those 5 there I all really want.

I added Twisted Metal completely, and started adding a little in depth checklist for it, as I will for Need For Speed and all other games that get moved into the "In The System". I also updated the song of the week with Tears Don't Fall by Bullet For My Valentine, a beautiful song.

So I did add some stuff to Twisted Metal and Need For Speed. But now that I also have SSX I just am getting overloaded with games and everything. I will add that after I get a little into the trophies, but I want to try and finish NFS this week while of course completing the daily wins for All sales are final in Twisted Metal. Only 9 days due to an interruption where I spent a day with my grandparents originally 4 days in. Im also just going to add images for 100% DLCs in each platinum.

Roo Commander

Quote Originally Posted by Blazikiller View Post
    Yes it does suck I don't get much money, so I usually have to borrow from a friend, get it as a present or have my dad get it for me. But, those 5 there I all really want.

I added Twisted Metal completely, and started adding a little in depth checklist for it, as I will for Need For Speed and all other games that get moved into the "In The System". I also updated the song of the week with Tears Don't Fall by Bullet For My Valentine, a beautiful song.
    The only up side to not being able to afford them now is when you can, they'll be cheaper. At least you'll get them eventually mate. Btw how is Twisted Metal?

The only up side to not being able to afford them now is when you can, they'll be cheaper. At least you'll get them eventually mate. Btw how is Twisted Metal?
    That is the upside, getting them cheaper, besides right now I want to kind of gnaw off my backlog before I get into anything else. Im fairly close to finishing the story on NFS, but this week seems to have extra homework and I have a quiz and unit test tomorrow, otherwise I would at least finish that story today. But, Twisted Metal is really awesome, all around a lot of fun, but it can get frustrating at times on Twisted difficulty. I only have one real problem with the game, which is the servers. There are a lot of network server errors and problems that can frequently happen. I think once they patch those up it wouldnt be nearly a flawless gem IMO. Though, being a fan of the previous games, I would have enjoyed seeing some more story mode.

Roo Commander

That is the upside, getting them cheaper, besides right now I want to kind of gnaw off my backlog before I get into anything else. Im fairly close to finishing the story on NFS, but this week seems to have extra homework and I have a quiz and unit test tomorrow, otherwise I would at least finish that story today. But, Twisted Metal is really awesome, all around a lot of fun, but it can get frustrating at times on Twisted difficulty. I only have one real problem with the game, which is the servers. There are a lot of network server errors and problems that can frequently happen. I think once they patch those up it wouldnt be nearly a flawless gem IMO. Though, being a fan of the previous games, I would have enjoyed seeing some more story mode.
    Yeah, backlogs are annoying but it gives you something to play at least. Cool as. Ah bloody school cutting into playing games, I remember those days. A quiz and a test? They love shoving that sorta shit into the same day hey.

Excellent. Yeah, you have to expect that from Twisted difficulty though. That sucks, they'll probably fix that up soon. Not much story mode?

Yeah, backlogs are annoying but it gives you something to play at least. Cool as. Ah bloody school cutting into playing games, I remember those days. A quiz and a test? They love shoving that sorta shit into the same day hey.

Excellent. Yeah, you have to expect that from Twisted difficulty though. That sucks, they'll probably fix that up soon. Not much story mode?
    Ya, lots of work, its just going to get worse in the next few years too. Ya, there are only 3 stories, 1 for Sweet Tooth, Mr. Grimm and Doll Face. They each have 4 variants of deathmatchs, 1 race and 1 boss. I really loved the stories in Twisted Metal, not saying I dont like these, they were very, very good, also very twisted. I just wouldve liked to see a few more characters at least thrown in to the mix of stories.

I've also been working on Need For Speed and Im sure I can finish the story tomorrow, platinum on Sunday hopefully.

Roo Commander

Ya, lots of work, its just going to get worse in the next few years too. Ya, there are only 3 stories, 1 for Sweet Tooth, Mr. Grimm and Doll Face. They each have 4 variants of deathmatchs, 1 race and 1 boss. I really loved the stories in Twisted Metal, not saying I dont like these, they were very, very good, also very twisted. I just wouldve liked to see a few more characters at least thrown in to the mix of stories.

I've also been working on Need For Speed and Im sure I can finish the story tomorrow, platinum on Sunday hopefully.
    Yeah, that's high school for you. Only 3 stories? That's stingey, definitely would have expected more.

Nice one mate What part of the story are you up to?

Yeah, that's high school for you. Only 3 stories? That's stingey, definitely would have expected more.

Nice one mate What part of the story are you up to?
    Right now, I've currently finished the story once on Normal. But Im on the second boss on both my Twisted and my No death playthroughs. Other than that, I should get the platinum fooling around online, which Im going to do without boosting.

I also found some help tonight and got the one nazi zombie easter egg I have despised done, so I will now go for the 100% tomorrow as I only need 1 trophy I can do solo. I also need to get up early to do my Twisted Metal daily win before the network goes down in maintenance. Then Ill work on NFS the rest of the day, except for homework :S

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Good luck on getting the plats for NFS and Twisted Metal i hope your enjoying the games too.

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Good luck on getting the plats for NFS and Twisted Metal i hope your enjoying the games too.
    Yes I am, though NFS is becoming a little repetitive as all I have to do now is go through and finish all the races, then Ill pick up my platinum

I added 100% to Black Ops as I got the other day thanks to some help and I hope to platinum NFS today or tomorrow.

So I finally finished Need For Speed tonight and am on the 18th day of winning Twisted Metal. I hope I dont happen to break that streak by a surprise visit or something. I think the next game I will start working on beside Twisted Metal will be Resident Evil 5. I got SSX on release day, but just don't want to start it quite yet as I already have so much to get working on.

Blazikiller's Killer Checklist
    My checklist to Glory my dedication and organize my forgetfulness
    Currently Under Long-Term Renovation

Latest Accomplishment
    Mortal Kombat

Current Endeavours

Army of Two: The Devil's Cartel

Random Access Memories

Very awesome layout! Keep it up!

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |Sig by Smashguy | GDT bar by
    djunglist|
    |Avy - Daft Punk returns|

Thanks to GDT for hosting awesome competitions!

I started getting back into Batman and actually got all three medals in the first couple of missions without much problem. I hope to be getting the platinum on that soon now

Latest Accomplishment
    Mortal Kombat

Current Endeavours

So I have kind of been slowing down on trophies for a few days, but this weekend I hope to be persistent on the Batman challenges and finally earn that platinum. Other then that Ive been working on Twisted Metal a bit more and am almost complete the game on Twisted, after which I pretty much will wait for all sales are finla, clearing that out and everything that comes with it, then I will finish the online up. After which Ill start something else up

Latest Accomplishment
    Mortal Kombat

Current Endeavours

I got Twisted Gold in Twisted Metal and now I just need TMA and the rest of the online and I will have a platinum

Latest Accomplishment
    Mortal Kombat

Current Endeavours

Good luck on your trophy hunting with Batman and Twisted Metal.Is any one of them in particular going to be plat #30 ?

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Good luck on your trophy hunting with Batman and Twisted Metal.Is any one of them in particular going to be plat #30 ?
    I never really had a specific! But Batman is now my 30th platinum! I might have a special goal of making the Twisted Metal platinum something special such as my 2000th trophy. But, we'll see, I'm very glad I finally finished Batman, I found it a lot easier after I came back to it with the long break. The combat wasn't really as hard as I originally made it too be, but they were still a challenge.

Latest Accomplishment
    Mortal Kombat

Current Endeavours

Random Access Memories

Nice update! Batman: Arkham Asylum is an amazing game!

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |Sig by Smashguy | GDT bar by
    djunglist|
    |Avy - Daft Punk returns|

Thanks to GDT for hosting awesome competitions!

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Nice update! Batman: Arkham Asylum is an amazing game!
    Yes, it was! It originally came as a surprise to m, but I'm glad I finally platinumed it (I really did over-exaggerate the difficulty of the combat challenges at first) I can't wait to play Arkham City!

Latest Accomplishment
    Mortal Kombat

Current Endeavours

Congrats on your new plat man,well done.Im glad you enjoyed the game as i thought it was one of the best games i have ever played.The combat system stood out for me on this as you couldnt really button mash but instead make it nice and smooth.Congrats again man,keep up the hunt

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast