Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Blazikiller's Undead-Reincarnated Killer Checklist

This is a discussion on Blazikiller's Undead-Reincarnated Killer Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Not too much I have changed, but I did update Twisted Metal and earn a trophy there as well as ...

Ze Paradox Ninja Assassin

Not too much I have changed, but I did update Twisted Metal and earn a trophy there as well as a small Back To Entitlements below each platinum. Other then that, I was working on Twisted Metal quite a bit and am getting close to the kill trophies.

Retired...

Good luck in your pursuit of Twisted Metal's platinum, I heard it's rare platinum! Hope you can do it!

Anyway, cool checklist!

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Like Hasan says man,good luck with the TM plat as ive heard its pretty difficult and a little glitchy too.Keep up the awesome stuff bro

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    Good luck in your pursuit of Twisted Metal's platinum, I heard it's rare platinum! Hope you can do it!

Anyway, cool checklist!
    Thanks! I hope the All sales are final will pop up soon, then I will just focus on the rest of the trophies, otherwise, it is currently more of a side project then Borderlands.

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Like Hasan says man,good luck with the TM plat as ive heard its pretty difficult and a little glitchy too.Keep up the awesome stuff bro
    Yea, it has been a bit more glitchy for me then difficult. I've played the originals since I was only about 5, so I have quite a bit of experience with me I do say, yet there are still some players who I think are ridiculously good and surprise me a lot. If it doesn't glitch this time around, I should get the All sales are final next Monday.

So today, besides the daily Twisted Metal I went into Borderlands and decided to get all the action skill trophies, so that means I dont have to go and start over with any different characters later. So now I can just focus on my main way till the end with the hunter. I also plan on getting 100% since I borrowed the GOTY Edition, I have already finished Dr. Ned's Zombie Island.

95.37% Completion

Currently Playing

Sonic Unleashed
    Payday 2

Recently Finished

Call of Duty: Classic
    Crysis 3

Added a couple of descriptions (As I am being lazy) and working through Borderlands, I will start the Claptrap Revolution DLC today. That is all.

95.37% Completion

Currently Playing

Sonic Unleashed
    Payday 2

Recently Finished

Crysis 3

Regional Manager of War

First mega congrats on Wipeout HD, I still have the game from the Welcome back package and its pretty fun to play so I might give that a try. Have fun with Borderlands

Quote Originally Posted by Admiral_Awesome91 View Post
    First mega congrats on Wipeout HD, I still have the game from the Welcome back package and its pretty fun to play so I might give that a try. Have fun with Borderlands
    Thanks, it was pretty difficult, especially if you aren't the best at racing games. I am having a lot of fun with it, it really is an awesome game.

I finished the Claptrap DLC, I actually still need to find some of the collectibles, but Ill do that sometime, I also started the General Knoxx DLC. I also am closing in on all of the trophies for Twisted Metal, but I really want to wait for the All sales are final to pop... Hopefully it will become mine soon.

Also! I have requested banners and avatars and signatures in the last while, but it seems whenever I ask, the store is closed an my request is left incomplete and me all lonely with a boring signature and nothin catchy ans eye-opening at the top of my checklist. If anybody wishes to help me with these issues, pleaae send me a PM and we'll see if we can work something out.
    Last edited by Blazikiller; 04-30-2012 at 01:22 AM.

95.37% Completion

Currently Playing

Sonic Unleashed
    Payday 2

Recently Finished

Crysis 3

Point, Shoot, Kill

Total: 434/500
    Fire Missile
    Homing Missile
    Power Missile - 55
    Stalker Missile - 87
    Swarmer Missile - 92

Any car will do

Total: 800/800 ?GLITCHED?
    Death Warrant
    Roadkill
    Kamikaze
    Outlaw
    Meat Wagon
    Vermin
    Road Boat
    Shadow
    Talon
    Crimson Fury
    Junkyard Dog
    Juggernaut
    Reaper
    Sweet Tooth
    Warthog
    Darkside

Another Level

Total: 75/80
    Diesel City
    Watkyn's Harbor
    Diablo Pass
    Metro Square
    Black Rock Stadium
    Sunsprings, CA
    Thrills And Spills Park - 9
    L.A. Skyline - 6

A la Mode

Total: 63/70
    Deathmatch - 4
    Team Deathmatch
    Last Man Standing
    Team Last Man Standing
    Hunted - 9
    Team Hunted
    Nuke

As you can see, I am VERY close to all of these. Now for some reason, I am above all the vehicle kills and then trophy has not popped up... Hopefully it will pop up as I just keep playing along. Otherwise, I will earn the rest of these as I go along and I need to wait for All sales are final.

95.37% Completion

Currently Playing

Sonic Unleashed
    Payday 2

Recently Finished

Crysis 3

Good luck with the TM plat mate,you seem to be making awesome progress.Yours is not the first case i have read about regarding shit going wrong for this game but based on what i have read it seems to right itself and im sure it will do so for you.Best of luck again man

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

PRO Member

Looks like you're pretty close so good luck man. I'm sure you'll get it really soon!

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

[top]Trophy Update May 5, 2012

So as you may see, I have even made further progress with Twisted Metal below, closing in on A la mode and Point, Shoot, Kill. Yet All sales are final and Any car will do are both continuing to glitch. Other then that I reached level 40 in Borderlands and am also trying to finish the collectibles on "Claptrap's Robot Revolution". Also today, I was playing LBP2 with my friend online just for fun and obtained 2 trophies out of the "Muppets Pack DLC", which I haven't even purchased. I may someday purchase this, but as I do not have PS Move I dont think I'll get 100% on LBP2 any time soon (If ever).

I also may be lying if I were to say that adding the heading to this update was an idea stolen from DaRe_xLw

[top]Twisted Metal Progress

A la Mode
    Total: 66/70
    Deathmatch - 6
    Team Deathmatch
    Last Man Standing
    Team Last Man Standing
    Hunted
    Team Hunted
    Nuke

Point, Shoot, Kill
    Total: 476/500
    Fire Missile
    Homing Missile
    Power Missile - 78
    Stalker Missile - 98
    Swarmer Missile
    Last edited by Blazikiller; 05-06-2012 at 05:17 PM.

95.37% Completion

Currently Playing

Sonic Unleashed
    Payday 2

Recently Finished

Crysis 3

[top]Minor Update May 6, 2012

Very minor, but I found time to add descriptions to Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus, Fallout: New Vegas, and Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection. (Click the game name for direct links)

[top]Trophy Update May 6, 2012

I finally have achieved All sales are final in Twisted Metal! I also earned 2 of the collectible trophies in the Claptrap DLC of Borderlands yesterday. I just need some pizzas to be done with that >:3

[top]Twisted Metal Progress

A la Mode
    Total: 66/70
    Deathmatch - 6
    Team Deathmatch
    Last Man Standing
    Team Last Man Standing
    Hunted
    Team Hunted
    Nuke

Point, Shoot, Kill
    Total: 478/500
    Fire Missile
    Homing Missile
    Power Missile - 78
    Stalker Missile
    Swarmer Missile

95.37% Completion

Currently Playing

Sonic Unleashed
    Payday 2

Recently Finished

Crysis 3

[top]Minor Update May 8, 2012

I started changing the format for my Platinum games, you should notice it if you've visited before, otherwise look below to the unchanged ones to get the idea. The Squiggly line (~) represents an estimate beside the PS3T Rank. Also, clicking the rank takes you to the platinum club! That is all I have to say. For now..

95.37% Completion

Currently Playing

Sonic Unleashed
    Payday 2

Recently Finished

Crysis 3

PRO Member

Looking good Blaz!

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

Thanks Daft! And today... I dont really have an update... Simply because I have met the requirements forall my remaining Twisted Metal trophies, but none of them have popped up. I think I will continue to play a bit tomorrow and hope for the best. Otherwise, I'll wait for some sort of updare from David Jaffe or Eat Sleep Play.

95.37% Completion

Currently Playing

Sonic Unleashed
    Payday 2

Recently Finished

Crysis 3

[top]Update May 13, 2012

I changed the About Me section and Special Thanks as well. Credit is due, where credit is due, so here ya go DaRe_xLw The changes are very noticeable and I don't have much else to say for now. I have 3 remaining trophies in Twisted Metal, and i have met the requirements for all of them. Unfortuanetly, none of them have popped, so I am not sure whether to keep playing or wait for an update.

95.37% Completion

Currently Playing

Sonic Unleashed
    Payday 2

Recently Finished

Crysis 3

[top]Update May 16, 2012

Added a Currently Playing section higher up on my list in a table and a more detailed progress of the Uncharted 2 Mulitplayer. I also picked up a PSN card to get the last New Vegas DLC and Assassins Creed Brotherhood. I will finish those after I finish either Borderlands or Uncharted 2, or hopefully even Twisted Metal -.- If I can have the glitched trophies pop.

EDIT: Also added a new goal to learn a new song every week on guitar. It is directly below the Metal Militian section and above the Goals in the blaze.

95.37% Completion

Currently Playing

Sonic Unleashed
    Payday 2

Recently Finished

Crysis 3

Good luck with AC:B when you get to it man.Ive gone back to it to try for the plat and even though its a grind to lv 50 i am having great fun atm.Your cl is lookind pretty damn sweet too man,keep up the great work

[top]Minor Update May 19, 2012

Now, I'm still playing around with layouts a bit and keep on changing and adding new things to different sections, right now mainly the text for the specific trophies in my Platinumed games and boxing them in. I also have not had very much time to finish up these changes as lately my dad has seemingly been a huge computer hog -.- So, I have barely had anytime at all. Also, I have finished learning my goal for the week :thumsup:

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Good luck with AC:B when you get to it man.Ive gone back to it to try for the plat and even though its a grind to lv 50 i am having great fun atm.Your cl is lookind pretty damn sweet too man,keep up the great work
    Yes, getting to level 50 was a bit of a grind, but I found it to also be a load of fun at the same time, I think it is a lot better than some people made it out to be.

95.37% Completion

Currently Playing

Sonic Unleashed
    Payday 2

Recently Finished

Crysis 3

[top]Update May 20, 2012

So last night, I had some time and decided to go back and finish the 1st Sam and Max episode, described below... I also am going to do the Fallout New Vegas DLC and either finish it today or tomorrow, as well as boosting some Uncharted 2 trophies.

Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse - Episode 1: The Penal Zone
    100%

100% Obtained: May 19th 2012 at 11:00:11PM

Game Rating: (7/10)
    Trophy Difficulty: (2/10)
    Hardest Trophy: Frequent Flier

Nothing. That is what I knew about this game before-hand, I noticed it one day sitting in the PlayStation Store for free. I decided I might as well download it, I played the first act and then left it for... 9 months. A long time? Yes. I kind of left it confused and unsure, but once I went back to it, I was a little intrigued and it is actually a good game. It has a great kind of idiot cop and psychotic idiot cop idea. They aren't quite sure what they are doing, but they get it done. I found it had a good amount of humor and references. The game was all about investigating and to be honest, I did occasionally get lost and confused. It only took me a day to 100% and that was due to one of the trophies not working how they should've. Overall it was a good game for a couple hours, but unless you have extra money to pay the $8 or whole $20 for the bundle, it may not be worth it.

95.37% Completion

Currently Playing

Sonic Unleashed
    Payday 2

Recently Finished

Crysis 3

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast