Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Blazikiller's Undead-Reincarnated Killer Checklist

This is a discussion on Blazikiller's Undead-Reincarnated Killer Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; How's Cabela's Dangerous Hunts? I've only played Cabela's Adventure Camp so far, but am thinking about adding the others to ...

Synthwave <3

How's Cabela's Dangerous Hunts? I've only played Cabela's Adventure Camp so far, but am thinking about adding the others to my GameQ.

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

Ze Paradox Ninja Assassin

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Its not dead mate,im sure other people will be along to "CHECK" it out ...yeah not funny i know .Congrats on your progress with UC2 mate,keep it up.And if im not mistaken,i remember you saying that ill be catching up to you soon........oh wait,i have and i have passed you (even though some of my last plats are easy) but im sure you will make up the gap in no time lol.Keep up the great work man
    Haha, yes I noticed, but didnt take the time to congratulate you. Your joke... had potential haha Dont worry, Im sure Ill be able to catch up to you soon

Quote Originally Posted by bnecker717 View Post
    How's Cabela's Dangerous Hunts? I've only played Cabela's Adventure Camp so far, but am thinking about adding the others to my GameQ.
    Well, Dangerous Hunts I unfortuantely found out after I got it for like $10 is by far harder than any Cabelas game released and also longer. The Trek Galleries take a really long time and some collectibles are tricky. Also, the survival round where you have survive 7 minutes is no joke. Some Gallery parts could be related to CoD difficulty, but the Story trophies are fairly easy. Also, I've heard that the galleries are much easier if you have Move and a Sharpshooter, but Im not going to ever bother with move on my part.

95.37% Completion

Currently Playing

Sonic Unleashed
    Payday 2

Recently Finished

Call of Duty: Classic
    Crysis 3

PRO Member

Nice update man. It's never dead...maybe some people stop by and not post... Good luck with UC2. You're almost there Believe me, I know how long that one takes

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

[top]Update July 3, 2012

Not much to say trophy-wise. Except I continue to fill a backlog I can't finish. I now have 15 games I have not started at all, 10 of them having a platinum. And 7 or 8 games that I have started, but need to finish. This is getting out of hand!

So, to add to that, I put a Platbar courtesy of Thunder in the About Me section and added 4 new games... Yes 4... I added Pac-Man Championship Edition DX and inFamous Festival of Blood to my In and Out of the Portal section. As well as Killzone 3 Multiplayer and Shadow of the Colossus On the Shelf. Maybe I'll get to enjoy those some day

I have a new game plan that I will use to help knock some out. After I am done Cabelas, Battlefield and Uncharted, I will start doing a new game old game system. Where I will play say a new game, that I have never started and just play it until I am finished with the platinum. Then I will go to a backlog game that I started, but never quite finished and platinum that, then back to a new game, so on and so forth. This is of course an exception to Assassins Creed Revelations which Ill be borrowing from a friend very soon. After those, what should I start with? New or old? Which game? Let me know

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Nice update man. It's never dead...maybe some people stop by and not post... Good luck with UC2. You're almost there Believe me, I know how long that one takes
    Haha, ya I know! Im getting there... I'm almost done Plunder and Objectives, then off to Deathmatch to finish it off. Then I'm going to finish off some co-op once my friends wrist heals and he'll help me with that. But, to kind of take a break and add variety I've been playing Cabelas Dangerous Hunts and am getting pretty close
    Last edited by Blazikiller; 07-03-2012 at 06:53 PM.

95.37% Completion

Currently Playing

Sonic Unleashed
    Payday 2

Recently Finished

Crysis 3

Level 5 Esper

Good luck with your new game old game system man!! It sounds interesting ~ so are you playing a new game you've never touched then going back to an old game that you've already beaten and beating it again?

You should definitely play some KZ3 MP ~ It's pretty interesting and insanely different from typical shooters like CoD and BF3

Good luck with the rest of Cabelas
    >>>>> New Trophy Case <<<<<

Multiplayer/Old PSN

Currently Playing
    FFX-2 HD Remake (PS3) || Killzone Mercenary (PSV) || Hearthstone (PC)

My Guides

Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention
    Generator Rex: Agent of Providence

Quote Originally Posted by Frost425 View Post
    Good luck with your new game old game system man!! It sounds interesting ~ so are you playing a new game you've never touched then going back to an old game that you've already beaten and beating it again?

You should definitely play some KZ3 MP ~ It's pretty interesting and insanely different from typical shooters like CoD and BF3

Good luck with the rest of Cabelas
    Oh my mistake, I should fix that to be a bit more specific. But what I really meant, was to play a game I havent played and then platinum it. After that, I'll go to a backlog game that I already stated, but never finished and platinum that. Good way to mix things up and finish up old games, while enjoying some new ones as well Ya, I'll definitely finish the Killzone Multiplayer up quick when I start because if I remember correctly, I was already pretty close to some of the big objectvies there from the disc version. Like the 1000 kills and highest rank.

95.37% Completion

Currently Playing

Sonic Unleashed
    Payday 2

Recently Finished

Crysis 3

[top]Trophy Update July 5, 2012

Finally! After some grueling grinding and frustration, I have collected my latest platinum All with a Sixaxis controller, as the guide says, I must be a god

[top]
    Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2011 [#35]

Platinum Trophy
    100%

First Trophy Obtained: October 15th 2011 at 10:48:01PM
    Platinum Obtained: July 5th 2012 at July 5th 2012 at 3:24:43PM

Game Rating: (7/10)

Trophy Difficulty: (6/10)

PS3T Rank: 50

I was never into hunting games much and this wasn't even my choice of a game, but I thought I'd pop it in for a quick platinum. Geez, this is the only Cabela's game I haven't really heard of and that's because not very many people play it as this one is legitimately difficult. The story was not too bad, it was easy and a medium length, but A LOT of collectibles in every level, some tough to find or just collect. So overall, a decent story that takes time if you miss collectibles. There is some grinding required for platinum. With the Trek galleries, any missed collectibles and trying to earn I Will Survive. The games controls and gameplay aren't actually too bad though. This is by far the toughest Cabela's game I think there is, at least platinum-wise. I'm glad it's out of the way and would not enjoy going through some of the frusturation again. Something interesting is that the I Will Survive trophy I agree is the hardest, as it took many tries and was very annoying to attain. I kept coming close to surviving the hardest part and lasting the easier part of the time to reach 7 minutes. But, my best time for it was 7:43 and my second best was 6:16, so I think it was a pretty good improvement. Almost survived a whole minute more than required.

Toggle Spoiler

95.37% Completion

Currently Playing

Sonic Unleashed
    Payday 2

Recently Finished

Crysis 3

PRO Member

Congrats on your new plat man. I have also recently started a system like you. Only I did a new game then 2 back log now a new game. I may end up just alternating a back log then a new game like you. I probably have close to 40 games not started so I have a long ways to go.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    Congrats on your new plat man. I have also recently started a system like you. Only I did a new game then 2 back log now a new game. I may end up just alternating a back log then a new game like you. I probably have close to 40 games not started so I have a long ways to go.
    Yes, I find that it will be a good system for me, I might have to do the opposite of you, 2 new games and 1 old game as I have more unstarted games than unfinished. Also, I just need to wait for Twisted Metal to be patched and that will be a 10 minutes plat and not count it into my system.

95.37% Completion

Currently Playing

Sonic Unleashed
    Payday 2

Recently Finished

Crysis 3

Local Drunk

Congrats on the new plat mate

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

Game on....

Nice update, keep that trophy hunting going my friend

PRO Member

Congrats on numbah 35 Nice job man

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

[top]Weekly Update July 8, 2012

• New song of the week Starseed by Our Lady Peace
    • New music goal for the week Down With the Sickness by Disturbed
    • Added platinum #36 Trivial Pursuit.
    • Updated game and goal progress
    • Obviously borrowed Trivival Pursuit and finished it. Also borrowing Assassins Creed: Revelations and will be going for 100% in that. So really I have 3 games I'm working on right now. Assassin's Creed: Revelations, Battlefield 3 and Uncharted 2. Other than that, I don't have much to say

[top]
    Trivial Pursuit [#36]

Platinum Trophy
    100%

First Trophy Obtained: July 7th 2012 at 12:33:29PM
    Platinum Obtained: July 8th 2012 at 10:44:38AM

Game Rating: (3/10)

Trophy Difficulty: (1/10)

PS3T Rank: 685

A very quick platinum, for a game that is.. ehh not very good. It really is not worth anything at all except a quick platinum that you can easily get in 5-10 hours. It is an okay game for itself, but it really is not my game at all, I knew very, very little of these, so google was my god. Recommended for a borrow at most without paying a penny for it.

Toggle Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    Congrats on the new plat mate
    Quote Originally Posted by Timeless-Enigma View Post
    Nice update, keep that trophy hunting going my friend
    Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Congrats on numbah 35 Nice job man
    Thank you all!

95.37% Completion

Currently Playing

Sonic Unleashed
    Payday 2

Recently Finished

Crysis 3

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Congrats on the new plat mate,well done And down with the sickness is an awesome tune too .Im also currently playing AC:R and loving it and i wish you luck in getting that to 100%.Keep up the great work man

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Local Drunk

Congrats on plat 36 mate

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Congrats on the new plat mate,well done And down with the sickness is an awesome tune too .Im also currently playing AC:R and loving it and i wish you luck in getting that to 100%.Keep up the great work man
    Ya thanks! It sure is awesome I caught back up to you now as well Now time to stick ahead. I will be going for all multiplayer trophies in the 3 day trial, wish me luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    Congrats on plat 36 mate
    Thanks man!

95.37% Completion

Currently Playing

Sonic Unleashed
    Payday 2

Recently Finished

Crysis 3

PRO Member

Congrats on your newest plats and awesome sig A7X

Avy: apokolypz Sig: djunglist Platbar: Thunder

Level 5 Esper

Congrats on your new two new plats man!! I actually plan to borrow Trivial Pursuit soon lol Is it really that terrible??

Multiplayer/Old PSN

Currently Playing

My Guides

Quote Originally Posted by cdm-25 View Post
    Congrats on your newest plats and awesome sig A7X
    Thanks man! Yeah, it's awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Frost425 View Post
    Congrats on your new two new plats man!! I actually plan to borrow Trivial Pursuit soon lol Is it really that terrible??
    Well, it's not THAT bad for a game IF you have 3 friends and all 4 of you know lots of crazy facts that are pretty tough to figure out without google. Like, the gameplay is innovative and all for a Trivial Pursuit on console, but for the short time you play it unless you have friends to play it with, I really wouldn't want to send any money on it. I guess it really isn't just my game, even for board games

On a side note, I am done the co-op trophies in Uncharted and am down to just playing Deathmatch for a few wins / tons of kills.

95.37% Completion

Currently Playing

Sonic Unleashed
    Payday 2

Recently Finished

Crysis 3

Level 5 Esper

Quote Originally Posted by Blazikiller View Post
    Well, it's not THAT bad for a game IF you have 3 friends and all 4 of you know lots of crazy facts that are pretty tough to figure out without google. Like, the gameplay is innovative and all for a Trivial Pursuit on console, but for the short time you play it unless you have friends to play it with, I really wouldn't want to send any money on it. I guess it really isn't just my game, even for board games

On a side note, I am done the co-op trophies in Uncharted and am down to just playing Deathmatch for a few wins / tons of kills.
    then I might just blitz through it after it comes from the library since me and friends just CoD or PES whenever we game. Even if we play Trivial Pursuit, I probably won't get rhough the first round..? is that what it is? lol

Multiplayer/Old PSN

Currently Playing

My Guides

Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast