Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Blazikiller's Undead-Reincarnated Killer Checklist

This is a discussion on Blazikiller's Undead-Reincarnated Killer Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Under Construction... Still... Thanks to Bladia for the awesome banner! [top] Table Of Contents Metal Militian - Trophy Round-Up - ...

Ze Paradox Ninja Assassin

Blazikiller's Undead-Reincarnated Killer Checklist

Under Construction... Still...

Thanks to Bladia for the awesome banner!

[top]
    A Little Self-Bio
    The stuff about me that isn't really all that important to any of you.

Blazikiller
    Living the Scrub Life

Total Awards: 9

Sig and Avatar by myself. Platbar by Thunder

Hobbies: Next To Gaming and other stuff online, I like to listen and play music [Electric Guitar, Electric Bass, Clean Vocals, Unclean Vocals, Upright Double Bass]
    A Quick Bio: My real name is Justin, but in the gaming community, you might as well stick to "Blazikiller" or "Blaze". I'm currently living in the cool Albertan climate of Canada. I enjoy metal and hard rock music and am an avid Avenged Sevenfold and Three Days Grace fan. I'm a self-taught electric guitar and electric bass player, just learning and getting better everyday. I am also looking to do some stuff with computer coding and graphics, but looks like I am going to need some better software (including an up-to-date system) to help learn. I consider myself pretty smart and have honor roll grades in school (Surprising to most with my attitude and persona I present).
    Gaming History: Some history of my gaming experiences. I started gaming when I was about 4 years old, right after the beginning of the year 2000. I started out playing games on the PS1 such as, Crash Bandicoot, Spyro the Dragon, and Twisted Metal. A couple years later, when I had a PS2 I started playing Ratchet and Clank, Jak and Daxter, and other recognizable PS2 titles. I also played Pokemon quite a bit. Just a few more years later I was playing lots of variety of games on the PS2 and GameCube, namely a big time when I loved Guitar Hero. I got my Playstation 3 back in Mid-February of 2010. I've tested out playing many different games in my PS3 times, from RPGs to First-Person Shooters to Racing games. And here I am. I enjoy almost all genres of games and am a pretty talented video game player.

My Sigs Put to the Past!

Toggle Spoiler

[top]
    Metal Militian
    My Musical Love And Song of the Week

I love music, music is becoming as much my life as anything. I'm listening to music most of the day. I have been playing electric bass guitar since late 2008, I started not much into it, but then, the guitar and music became my life really. I was playing in my school band and had taught myself most of what I knew with a little basic help from my band teacher. I wasn't able to get a guitar until October of 2011. But I was so excited that I now actively play my electric guitar. I have also self-taught myself 100% of guitar and am always improving. I also have been singing for quite a while, just kind of singing along to music, not really working on my vocals or anything until sometime in the past year (2011-2012). I also have really been into hardcore music with the unclean vocals (screams) So I have also been working on those. Since October 2012 I have starting learning how to play the upright double bass and it has been going well. And that is my chronicling of my musical playing experiences. My favorite genre of music is metal or any style of rock, from classic rock, to nu and hardcore metal, I have a fairly wide variety when it comes to anything I consider musical (leaning more to the metal side of things really though). I have only been to 2 different concerts so far in my life, with hopes of going to many more, if not, some day in a few years, my own. In November 2009, I went to a Three Days Grace concert, supporting their latest album Life Starts Now. And lastly in September 2011, I was at the annual Rockstar Energy Drink UPROAR Festival Featuring 4 of my favorite bands, it was likely the greatest experience in my life. So speaking of favorite bands, my top 5 (in no particular order) are Avenged Sevenfold, Three Days Grace, Bullet For My Valentine, Escape the Fate, and Disturbed. The biggest reason for this section honestly is to post a video weekly of a song, just if it is currently my mood, or at the time just happens to be a favorite.

Palisades - Your Disease

Link to Youtube

[top]
    Trophy Round-Up
    An up-to-date Count of my Total Trophies Thus Far

21 16%
    57 235 787 2,287

Goals In The Blaze

Goal Magnitude Progress
    Earn Platinums 75 57
    Earn overall trophies 4,000 3,366
    100% Games 85 62
    Total Completion 93% 85%
    Backlog Platinum/DLC Clean-Up Amount (Excluding 0%'s and PSN) Platinums
    DLC's

Trophy of the Month
    Month Image Trophy Trophy Description
    April 2013 Mortal Kombat
    My Kung Fu Is Stronger
    Gain Mastery of All Fighters
    May 2013 Borderlands (JP)
    Ding! Overleveled to 11
    Reached Level 61

Latest Platinum Trophy Earned:
    May 29th 2013 in Ratchet And Clank: Full Frontal Assault

The Collector
    Collect all trophies.

[top]
    Platinum EnSEALment
    My Precious Presentations That I Have Ensealed in This Case

#1 Rock God
    Get all trophies

100% 2 10 47
    First Trophy Obtained: March 22nd 2010
    Platinum Obtained: June 2nd 2010

Game Rating

Trophy Difficulty

PS3T Rank
    ~125
    Trophy Guide | Trophy List

The main character is played by Jack Black, you cant not like it! I love this game, especially since its all about Metal, Guitar, and Slaying demons, which are some things I do best. Transporting the fictions and tales of the wondrous metal and all it's about, the music and the history, it puts it all together. You can never kill the metal. I loved this game, just by the originality and creativity of the game. I'm sure any gamer can easily immerse themselves into the world and live the metal.

Toggle Spoiler

#2 Platinum Trophy
    Collect all other 50 Trophies for this Trophy

100% 7 24 41
    First Trophy Obtained: May 20th 2010
    Platinum Obtained: June 26th 2010

Game Rating

Trophy Difficulty

PS3T Rank
    ~1,000

This game is simply an amazing game. An RPG game that I am sure you have all played. The post-apocalyptic world of Fallout is set in the D.C. region after nuclear war engulfs the planet in flames and into the holocaust, which most of society take refuge in underground shelters, or "Vaults". You emerge after your dad, to witness the hell everything has gone to in "The Capital Wasteland". I just can not describe the feelings when I first played this, I was overwhelmed with amazement and every detail absolutely astounded me. The gameplay, the story, the detail, every little itch of detail thrown in the game. I just can't describe the amazement. The first experience I had in the RPG genre and I can say, Im not looking back after this. The nostalgia I get when I think back to my first encounters with the game just make me feel great. I absolutely recommend this to anyone in an instant, no regret, I love everything about this game.

Toggle Spoiler

Insert Banner
    #3 Is That All You Got?
    Earn all available Trophies for Modern Warfare® 2.

100% 2 10 38
    First Trophy Obtained: February 21st 2010
    Platinum Obtained: July 5th 2010

Game Rating

Trophy Difficulty

PS3T Rank
    ~2,100

The first real experience I had with playing a first-person shooter game's campaign or online multiplayer. I have to say that I loved it very much. The campaign was a great experience, centered around the beginning of what is really World War 3. You take missions all across the world as multiple different operatives,for different agencies and branches of army. The story is compelling and leads you to continue and have revenge. The multiplayer was a great experience for the first time and I enjoyed it a lot. The Special Ops were a lot of fun while challenging. Again, another game I would recommend to nearly anyone.

Toggle Spoiler

Insert Banner
    #4 More Than Meets The Eye
    Earn ALL Trophies

84% 5 4 32
    First Trophy Obtained: July 12th 2010
    Platinum Obtained: August 6th 2010

Game Rating

Trophy Difficulty

PS3T Rank

I am not sure how much I have to put here for this game. I like Transformers just because of the ideas and the effects in the live movies were pretty astounding seeing them the first time. The game itself is still quite lacking, though. Some good controls and good gameplay, but lots of it I thought was quite easy and some of the game did not work very well. I still though the game was good, decent graphics, decent story (definitely different from the movie) and good as well as bad gameplay, with one or two online trophies a bit glitchy. The online was okay, but not that great and just due to the games popularity there were not many people online, which was not surprising. But still, I found the trophies pretty easy and had no struggle.

Toggle Spoiler

Insert Banner
    #5 100% Complete
    Earn all LittleBigPlanet™ trophies to unlock this platinum trophy

100% 3 12 54
    First Trophy Obtained: August 21st 2010
    Platinum Obtained: September 7th 2010

Game Rating

Trophy Difficulty

PS3T Rank
    ~1,000

This game really came as a surprise to me, I wasn't quite sure how this game would feel and appeal to me. It was really a toss-up for me, but when can a 13 year old argue when the case says "Comes with over $30 of Bonus Content," And it only costs $30 at Wal-Mart? It of course, was not a bad choice at all, the game was ultimately very enjoyable, arguably a great game for all ages. Sure, at some moments it was very kiddish, but the game was intended to address younger audiences, so it was very fitting. Playing the Sackboy and exploring really what is a large world with endless possibilities is a lot of fun. The amount of creativity put into the game is astounding, especially doing so without having something die every minute.

Toggle Spoiler

Insert Banner
    #6 Platinum
    Awarded when all other trophies have been unlocked.

100% 2 18 44
    First Trophy Obtained: February 13th 2010
    Platinum Obtained: September 19th 2010

Game Rating

Trophy Difficulty

PS3T Rank
    ~900

This was the first game I owned and ever played on a PS3, also the first first-person shooter I have ever played. And I was introduced to it all through Nazi Zombies. The infamous mode, that brought me on to the PS3. Nazi Zombies is a great mode and it's a great idea for a survival mode in any game. I was impressed with how addicted to shooting up some zombies I was after my first round. Other than that I found the game well rounded. The story was, again, compelling though the difficulty and grenade spam could sometimes make it unbearable. Besides the spamming of explosives and enemies, the game was very fun when I wasn't getting blown to pieces. The multiplayer I had only played a bit at first, but after playing MW2, I decided to go a bit more into this multiplayer. Overall it was okay, but I think the guns weren't very well ordered and could've been a lot more equal. Still, a great game.

Toggle Spoiler

#7 Platinum Trophy
    Unlocked when all trophies collected.

100% 2 14 51

First Trophy Obtained: August 27th 2010
    Platinum Obtained: October 9th 2010

Game Rating

Trophy Difficulty

PS3T Rank
    ~200

A fun, mobster, mafia, shoot-up game. An entertaining story line, with lots of characters, betrayals and so forth, as in say a real mafia. It was really fun to play the "bad guy" for once, even though it is again, a kind of back and forth battle with betrayals. The gameplay and game style are a lot of fun and highly enjoyable all around. The graphics are good and the world is wide and fun to run around in, committing crimes and such. And not a hard platinum all the while.

Toggle Spoiler

Insert Banner
    #8 Master Assassin
    Unlock all trophies.

100% 1 15 34
    First Trophy Obtained: October 26th 2010
    Platinum Obtained: November 1st 2010

Game Rating

Trophy Difficulty

PS3T Rank
    ~2,500

A game centered around the idea of killing without being seen. I loved my first adventure with Assassin's Creed, everything was great. The graphics were awesome, the story was very well written and the world amazingly immersive. The controls and gameplay were just amazing adding even greater to the already awesome characters and settings and story. The motions flow through the world nearly flawlessly, from climbing, to assassinations, to regular combat. Everything fits together perfectly for a jigsaw of amazement.

Toggle Spoiler

Insert Banner
    #9 Determinated
    Collect all other Trophies

100% 11 0 0
    First Trophy Obtained: November 2nd 2010
    Platinum Obtained: November 4th 2010

Game Rating

Trophy Difficulty

PS3T Rank
    ~1,500

Really, when I borrowed this game from my friend I was being a trophy whore, thinking, "I have the opportunity for an easy platinum, so I might as well." The game... Just was not very good though. BUT I do believe it is a bit better than most people make it out to be "absolute shit" If the game had a bit more length and some gameplay improvements, it could actually be a good game. But, with that, it had a short story with barely decent gameplay. The graphics weren't very good and the story itself was short-lived. The only problem I had with the game was it froze two or three times. But the levels were fairly short and easy, just one quick playthrough on Hard and 'Bing!'

Toggle Spoiler

Insert Banner
    #10 Platinum
    Awarded when all other trophies have been unlocked

100% 1 18 51
    First Trophy Obtained: November 10th 2010
    Platinum Obtained: November 30th 2010

Game Rating

Trophy Difficulty

PS3T Rank
    ~200

After playing through Call of Duty: World at War and Modern Warfare 2, I could not pass up the next game in the series. My favorite part of the Treyarch releases in Call of Duty are the zombies. So the first thing I played in this naturally, was the zombies. I was a little overwhelmed by the new map of zombies by the design, the size and some new features and I had a lot of fun. The multiplayer was okay, but it could have used some changes and improvements. In the technical, the graphics were not much of an improvement over Modern Warfare 2, but they were still okay. The zombies were a bit more detailed and so were the guns and enemies. The story was set over quite a few years playing as Mason through the Cold War and Vietnam and through to saving the world from NOVA Gas. The campaign was a lot of fun and the gameplay felt a little smoother to me then its predecessor. Overall it was a great game and it was not very difficult trophy wise.

Toggle Spoiler

Insert Banner
    #11 The Lombax Triumphant
    Collect all trophies in the game.

100% 5 6 25
    First Trophy Obtained: December 16th 2010
    Platinum Obtained: December 19th 2010

Game Rating

Trophy Difficulty

PS3T Rank
    ~1,300

Ratchet and Clank is one of the greatest video gaming series ever, from the first game, all the way to the Future series. Controlling this little Lombax on his journey across the universe with the smart little sidekick, Clank, the spunky little robot that can be used as a little hoverpack and all sorts of things. The game was amazing, the weapons, the gameplay, the enemies, the level design and just I love everything about the game. The graphics were awesome and the story of going through to destroy Dr. Nefarious (AGAIN, for those of you who have played the previous games). The weapons are very creative and fun. This is another one of the games that are simple and not too difficult, but purely amazing, off the chart fun and amazement.

Toggle Spoiler

#12 Platinum Trophy

100% 6 22 47
    First Trophy Obtained: October 20th 2010
    Platinum Obtained: December 24th 2010

Game Rating

Trophy Difficulty

PS3T Rank
    ~200

Since I suddenly fell in love with Fallout 3, this was released the same year after I finished my most amazing journey of the Capital Wasteland. This is also the only game I have ever gotten a Collector's Edition for and my first pre-order. I instantly fell in love again, except it was different... It felt like it was missing something, it was the same as Fallout 3, I just didn't get the same feel from it as Fallout 3, the amazement and overwhelmedness of the world. Nevertheless, this was still an absolutely amazing game, living the footsteps of the Courier, a dead-man walking, you look to discover your role in a battle for the control of power in the "Mojave Wasteland". Every element was similar to 3, just some new features, such as gun mods, reloading benches, new weapons and most importantly a story that was more dependent on your decisions then anything, there are hundreds of possible endings. The story was great and the new characters were also great. Overall, I felt it was another amazing game to continue the series.*

Toggle Spoiler

Insert Banner
    #13 True Thievius Raccoonus
    Unlock all trophies for Sly Cooper's first outing

100% 5 8 22
    First Trophy Obtained: January 17th 2011
    Platinum Obtained: January 17th 2011

Game Rating

Trophy Difficulty

PS3T Rank
    ~900

My absolute favorite thing about this is how they can make something so simple so amazing. This truly can be played by anybody, the gameplay is very simple and easy to learn. Yet to go with it they create great game mechanics and elements that really define it. I for some reason have always had a great fascination for stealth and being a master thief, not that I plan it in my future... The story has great characters and a showing of some history in every level. I have loved this game ever since it's release on PS2. I recommend this to anyone and everyone.

Toggle Spoiler

Insert Banner
    #14 Unlikely Bandit
    Unlock all Sly Cooper and the Band of Thieves Trophies

100% 5 9 21
    First Trophy Obtained: January 17th 2011
    Platinum Obtained: January 20th 2011

Game Rating

Trophy Difficulty

PS3T Rank
    ~750

To be honest, this was the game I played the least back on the PS2. I still enjoyed it, the story continuing from the first obviously, it worked great. New enemies and a very intriguing goal. To steal parts of a broken mecha-owl (Clockwerk) and avoid an eerie surprise. This sequel brought back all the skills and gameplay that made the first game awesome, but also added some new features such as multiple gadgets and the ability to play more in-depth with Bentley and Murray. With various new locations that had amazing graphics for PS2 and still great on PS3, the world was brought to life.

Toggle Spoiler

Insert Banner
    #15 inFamous Platinum Trophy
    Collect all other inFamous trophies.

100% 1 11 37
    First Trophy Obtained: December 19th 2010
    Platinum Obtained: January 21st 2011

Game Rating

Trophy Difficulty

PS3T Rank
    ~3,500

Electricity and a badass character can only lead in a positive direction. An open sandbox game puts you in the feet of Cole who was twisted after what was a simple delivery into a complete conductor of electricity during the chaos over-taking the city. You act almost as a god, shooting electricity at your will, having complete control over it, not to mention other benefits, such as falling from pretty much any height without sustaining any injury whatsoever. Aspects, such as climbing walls and the landscape make this similar to games such as Assassins Creed, but it still is very different. You unlock a world of possibilities through your various powers and it all depends on how you play the game. The evil route, or the typical hero. Nothing hard trophy-wise, all fairly simple. This is an amazing game, everything fits and it is really smooth, there are some flaws, but of course there would be for somebody pursuing a new idea. I highly recommend this to anyone who has not played this yet.

Toggle Spoiler

Insert Banner
    #16 Master Thief
    Unlock all trophies for Sly Cooper's final outing. . . final? Really?

100% 5 8 22
    First Trophy Obtained: January 28th 2011
    Platinum Obtained: January 23rd 2011

Game Rating

Trophy Difficulty

PS3T Rank
    ~750

The last of the PS2 games to one of my favorite series, and, honestly it was one of the games I have played most in my life when I was 8 and such back on the PS2. This brought a lot more depth in the game by adding a lot more playable characters, all with different skills, as with the other games I can't add much to this, but I do remember most levels pretty vividly. Very similar to the other games, it's just bigger. More areas and things to do, with more gadgets and characters. It's highly enjoyable, but not overly difficult or complicated, I still think it is pretty amazing taking a simple idea and executing it so perfectly.

Toggle Spoiler

Insert Banner
    #17 HEAVY RAIN™ Master
    Unlock all trophies.

100% 2 4 50
    First Trophy Obtained: January 15th 2011
    Platinum Obtained: January 31st 2011

Game Rating

Trophy Difficulty

PS3T Rank
    ~2,000

I would sometimes question earning a platinum for a movie, but I guarantee it is a game. It just plays like a movie, with many, many endings and possibilities, actually 18 to be exact. And you have to see all of them for this shiny piece of origami. The quick-time events were all through the game, other than walking around and investigating, there was not too much else. I really found it a kind of game where you can just sit back, relax, and enjoy for the most part. Though some areas, as the 'Origami Killer's' challenges may have made you cringe a little at the thought of the pain. The story is very immersive and though the gameplay just isn't really all the best for me, the controls worked great, but I just feel like something was missing... The graphics were also very good and the characters developed really well with you earning feelings for them and feeling for them (At least for the first couple endings.)

Toggle Spoiler

Insert Banner
    #18 Platinuminary (NA)
    Earn all other trophies for Sonic's Collection.

100% 4 13 17
    First Trophy Obtained: March 18th 2011
    Platinum Obtained: March 20th 2011

Game Rating

Trophy Difficulty

PS3T Rank
    ~700

I can't say much about this, it was a great nostalgiac game of SEGAs best games from the Genesis. It is so much better if you have played some of the games inthe past, even if you haven't it teaches you about some gaming history. The trophies in the collection were not by all difficult and only took a day.
    This is a stacked version of the EU version of this game which I also have platinum. Sega Mega Drive Collection (EU)

Toggle Spoiler

#19 Platinum
    Collect all Killzone 3 trophies

88% 3 16 46
    First Trophy Obtained: March 15th 2011
    Platinum Obtained: April 6th 2011

Game Rating

Trophy Difficulty

PS3T Rank
    ~400

This game takes a long walk from any other first person experience on the PS3. It is a great deal different from your average shooter. It has lots of different elements added to gameplay, from jetpacks, to Giant Exo-Skeletal Suits to use as your weapon. The weapons are also very unique and offer quite a variety. The story was very well done and it created a unique environment to play in that take various environments within itself. Jungles, spaceships, what appear to be rugged wastelands, all sorts of different areas in the vast planet of the Helgast. It also has some unique trophies that require you to do a few unorthodox things, but it adds to the fun of snatching those trophies up. Also, it had co-op, which unfortunately was not compatible for online play, it only worked with a buddy on split screen. I also had lots of fun and enjoyed the Multiplayer, but I'll save that for that platinum.

Toggle Spoiler

Insert Banner
    #20 Platinum
    Platinum

100% 3 8 36
    First Trophy Obtained: January 20th 2011
    Platinum Obtained: April 21st 2011

Game Rating

Trophy Difficulty

PS3T Rank
    ~3,700

I can't believe how long it took me to actually play this game. I absolutely loved it, it was a great mix of adventure and action in a well controlled environment of gameplay. Scaling the walls of the islands ruins and unlocking the dark secrets Marco Polo could never reveal to the world. Playing as Nathan Drake, I really felt he was a great character. Balanced explorer/treasure hunter/part-time killer when needed. You kill lots of bad guys, find lots of treasure, save the girl numerous times, while she saves you a couple and unlock a secret that should never be freed. An amazing game, if you have not played this, you definitely have to.

Toggle Spoiler

Insert Banner
    #21 100% Complete
    Earn all LittleBigPlanet™2 trophies to unlock this platinum trophy

87% 4 10 50
    First Trophy Obtained: March 27th 2011
    Platinum Obtained: April 25th 2011

Game Rating

Trophy Difficulty

PS3T Rank
    ~500

A sequel to one of the greatest family-friendly games I have played on PS3. It is very similar to the first comparing the graphics and gameplay. But, they added so much and made the world so much more creative, already adding on to the vast possibilities of the original. The return of the Sackboy was great, especially with all new characters and gadgets. A very fun story mode with an always growing multiplayer community of vast amazement and creativity.

Toggle Spoiler

Insert Banner
    #22 Platinum
    Platinum

100% 3 10 57
    First Trophy Obtained: April 25th 2011
    Platinum Obtained: May 15th 2011

Game Rating

Trophy Difficulty

PS3T Rank
    ~4,700

After playing the first I got this from a friend for $25 with unused codes to GOTY content >:3 So I had some extra content for multiplayer that went unused for a year. As with the first one this game has a great story, amazing graphics and gameplay with a wonderful flow and clarity. Except this time it adds a multiplayer mode with cooperative and competitive, both are fun but the DLC trophies take longer than the platinum Overall an amazing game still

Toggle Spoiler

Insert Banner
    #23 Julius Caesar
    Win every trophy.

100% 1 18 41
    First Trophy Obtained: March 18th 2011
    Platinum Obtained: June 4th 2011

Game Rating

Trophy Difficulty

PS3T Rank
    ~600

Running on the rooftops, jumping in hay bales, stabbing all the people I can, oh the joys of an assassin. Introduced multiplayer, continuing the compelling story of assassinating anybody that stands in the way of redemption and stopping the Templars. The controls and gameplay are of course just like the 2nd, with some changes and improvements. The graphics are great and really let you dwell into old Rome in the 1400s to be immersed into such a realistic environment. Scaling the walls and rooftops across Roma is a lot of fun and is really a lot of what the game is about. I also think that all the voice acting and characters fit well in the setting. The multiplayer was a lot of fun, though sometimes a bit of a grind, it still had enough to keep me entertained through the most of it. Their is quite a bit to do in the game to actually complete it to 100%, but not as much for the trophies.

Toggle Spoiler

#24 Platinum Trophy
    Obtain all Gold, Silver, and Bronze Trophies in Resistance 2™

100% 4 8 26
    First Trophy Obtained: July 12th 2010
    Platinum Obtained: September 5th 2011

Game Rating

Trophy Difficulty

PS3T Rank

Kill, Kill, Kill. Must Kill. Oh, the feelings exerted through the online play of the game are just wondrous. Countless hours playing online through a fairly inactive online (since the game was released 4 years previous my run for Killing Machine) with the only goal of killing everybody I saw, which wasn't always easy. Since the game had been out so long, their were some pretty hardcore players to face off against. But, moving past that, I did highly enjoy the game, even through the late nights of online play for the massive extent of killing, killing, killing. I have to admit, the online still was a lot of fun when it didn't feel like a grind. The story was great and created an amazing environment in the fictional past of the world. The co-op was also fun if you have good teammates to get through the tougher levels. Overall the game awesome, not overly hard, but it may take a long time to platinum.

Toggle Spoiler

Insert Banner
    #25 Concodrance Officer
    Collect all Trophies

100% 3 4 41
    First Trophy Obtained: September 7th 2011
    Platinum Obtained: October 12th 2011

Game Rating

Trophy Difficulty

PS3T Rank
    ~1,900

Usually, I am easily frightened and scared shitless, but clearly I've killed enough zombies that I fairly easily have gotten over that. At first, it was a little scary for about the first two chapters, but then you really get used to it and can usually guess where the next enemies are coming from. As most, this game gets progressively difficult as your proceed. I didn't find the hardest difficulty to actually be too difficult with most parts, and always an eerie setting. But, next to that I really think this game was executed wonderfully and the gameplay was very smooth most of the time. The graphics were great and made the Necromorphs just the right sense of reality, not too much, not too little. But I found the game a lot of fun and was executed greatly with Issac's insane hallucinations that carried him to the end. This was highly enjoyable and not as scary as I had expected. I highly recommend this to anybody that is mature (as the Necromorphs are pretty vivid and are quite gruesome with your death and theirs as well) and can handle some fright in space.

Toggle Spoiler

Insert Banner
    #26 All In
    Earn all available Trophies for Modern Warfare® 3.

72% 1 16 39
    First Trophy Obtained: November 9th 2011
    Platinum Obtained: January 8th 2012

Game Rating

Trophy Difficulty

PS3T Rank
    ~1,050

The gameplay in this, I feel has improved upon it's predecessor. It has a smoother movement and just overall feel while running on rooftops and running across cities and shooting up whoever your enemy may be. The story has so many spoilers and so many changes that it really is bizarre and makes me feel that this is the last installment of the Modern Warfare sub-series in Call of Duty. The story itself is okay, I don't think it was as good as previous games, but it still had it's appealing factors to me. The Special Operation missions were a lot easier this time around, but most of them took their time to finish properly. The Survival Mode was a great addition, that I had always thought they should've added to MW2 and such, since it's counter-part survival mode, Zombies has always been one of my favorite gaming experiences. Finally the Multiplayer, which I can't say much about, it has it's ups and its downs in forms of changes and such.

Toggle Spoiler

Insert Banner
    #27 Platinum Trophy

96% 1 19 52
    First Trophy Obtained: December 31st 2011
    Platinum Obtained: February 4th 2012

Game Rating

Trophy Difficulty

PS3T Rank
    ~1,100

I have to say, this is possibly now one of my favorite games of all time. Definitely in Top 10, if not Top 5. If you have not already, go pick this game up now... Or else I hadn't had the chance to play any of the previous Elder Scrolls, but I'm glad I got this brand new cheap and even at a higher price it is still a great deal. It brings amazing graphics, with an amazing, endless world that makes the impossible past of another world live and breathe inside your TV screen as you play through the legendary events of the Tamriel province. Words can not describe my first thoughts and final thoughts through the game. From having my head on the chopping block to killing huge dragons and packs of bandits, giant spiders and many other uncountable creatures. The game is amazingly clean and has great controls, gameplay, story and so, so many hours of fun and missions that just keep going on with no end. Which makes the game as great as it is, one of the greatest RPGs of our time. With all that said I love this game and could never truly finish it in all of it's greatness.

Toggle Spoiler

Insert Banner
    #28 Burnout Paradise Elite
    Awarded for successfully collecting all trophies from Burnout Paradise (excluding Additional Content trophies)

77% 3 18 59
    First Trophy Obtained: July 14th 2011
    Platinum Obtained: February 24th 2012

Game Rating

Trophy Difficulty

PS3T Rank
    ~2,500

This is actually a really good open-world racing game. The gameplay and different racing types and modes are all great. The online is even good with good servers and generally good players. The game is very enjoyable and I would recommend it to anybody who does not mind a game where you drive a car(or motorcycle) around. My only problem with gameplay itself is how easy it is too get wrecked or taken down, such as near scratches sometimes and my only problem with getting the platinum here, is the ONE trophy where you require a USB camera that is compatible with the PS3. Luckily, I was able to borrow a PlayStation Eye after the game sitting there for about 6 months needing just that for this platinum. Still, if you are looking for a good open-world racing/driving game, I'd recommend this, a great game to play online with some friends.

Toggle Spoiler

Insert Banner
    #29 Platinum Trophy
    Platinum Trophy

100% 3 1 46
    First Trophy Obtained: October 15th 2011
    Platinum Obtained: March 8th 2012

Game Rating

Trophy Difficulty

PS3T Rank

A good racing game, I never really was too big on Need For Speed or even racing games for that matter. The story here, was a bit interesting, but it seemed too much like your typical agency, undercover driver story. The gameplay itself was okay, yet it seemed to have quite a few rendering issues. The cars are fun and I enjoy the open-world concept in any game and it's nice to have some detailed customization in the game. All around a good game, but nothing near perfect. Also, the trophies are pretty much just to finish every event in the game, sit in an online room for a few hours and some easy unrelated trophies that you'll likely get while doing the others.

Toggle Spoiler

Insert Banner
    #30 Platinum Trophy
    Platinum Trophy

100% 1 18 28
    First Trophy Obtained: March 14th 2011
    Platinum Obtained: March 18th 2012

Game Rating

Trophy Difficulty

PS3T Rank
    ~1,875

This game came unexpected to me, I was not ready for what I thought would be just an okay, mediocre game. This game overwhelmed me just because I wasn't ready for it. The gameplay and mechanics are very well made and well played out. It all works out very well together fitting in this creative world of Batman's worst nightmares. The story is surprisingly well developed considering the small space and the basic "hero-villain-chase" it all fits together nicely with the little plot twists and mishaps the Joker throws at you via many of the other most popular Batman villains. The game was great with personally, the hardest trophies being spawned out of the Combat Challenges. Very good game, little glitches, great story, great combat, highly recommended.

Toggle Spoiler

Insert Banner
    #31 Transcendence
    Earn all the trophies in the game (excluding additional content trophies).

100% 5 7 38
    First Trophy Obtained: June 5th 2011
    Platinum Obtained: April 9th 2012

Game Rating

Trophy Difficulty

PS3T Rank

This game, this game I found very difficult to overcome at times. WipEout is a futuristic racing game with various modes, such as Races, Time Trials and Elimination modes. I got the game along with the DLC with the "Welcome Back Package" after Sony's down time. I honestly think this is a great racing game, but very difficult and I wouldnt have been able to platinum it or stand trying without having the DLC. Without DLC this is an over the top crazy difficult platinum, especially if you arent the greatest at racing games. Beat Zico took me many, many tries and lots of time and I actually didn't seem to have as much trouble as I would have thought with Elite Campaign Legend. Now with that said, I have to say again, it still is a good game. It has good graphics and really is an original game according to the play style and all the modes and ideas. I would recommend this to anybody looking for a good, but challenging racer. If you buy this i strongly recommend to do so only with the DLC.

Toggle Spoiler

Insert Banner
    #32 Master of the Wastelands
    Earn all 50 Trophies

86% 2 10 38
    First Trophy Obtained: March 31st 2012
    Platinum Obtained: April 17th 2012

Game Rating

Trophy Difficulty

PS3T Rank

I really was not sure what to expect from this game, all I knew was the trailer looked really awesome and reminded me of Fallout. I spent the week at a friends right after he bought it and I was watching him, I became hooked and had to buy it as soon as I headed home. I honestly LOVED this game, the story was compelling, though a little underdeveloped, it still was fairly well made and thought out. The gameplay and graphics were both really awesome, at first the controls and playing can seem a little fast or clunky, but after a couple levels it really turns out to be really fun. Now the weapons are also simple, but they work well and really are fun. My favorite parts of the game would have to be Mutant Bashing (on and off the TV) and the Wingsticks, which are simple yet for some reason really cool and fun, probably because it's something new to me. The first-person shooter mixed with a sort of RPG style world and Car Combat and Races really fit well to create an awesome game. The Road RAGE matches were fun and the Legends were also awesome to play with my friend. NOW, the biggest reason this does not get 10, is because, after you have gotten the Obsessive Compulsive, there is really not much replay value at all, it would be repetitive.

Toggle Spoiler

#33 Borderland Defender (NA)
    You have defeated all bosses and are a powerful force to be reckoned with

100% 4 17 59
    First Trophy Obtained: March 31st 2012
    Platinum Obtained: May 27th 2012

Game Rating

Trophy Difficulty

PS3T Rank

What an awesome game! Combination of an RPG with a kind of cartoony-FPS. It was extermely fun and worked well, combining the RPG elements with the FPS gameplay and the cartoony graphics that kind of make this game it's own. There is really not too much I can say for the game, it is really a game you have to actually play yourself. It has many different characters and a lot of different missions and "looting" to do. The world is large and has lots of things to explore and kill. The DLC is also very fun, adding on with funny narrating and great new gameplay and continuations of the sort of story. Again, this is another game I highly recommend.
    This is a stacked version of the JP version of this game which I also have platinum. Borderlands (JP)

Toggle Spoiler

Insert Banner
    #34 Romero Would Be Proud
    Collect All Trophies

100% 6 10 24
    First Trophy Obtained: June 5th 2011
    Platinum Obtained: June 3rd 2012

Game Rating

Trophy Difficulty

PS3T Rank

Another "Welcome Back" game delivered from Sony. This game was no joke for difficulty, it is ridiculous at some points in Morbid. Yet that is what this game was all about, it was made obviously to be a challenge and something one would have to think about and remember different things such as spawns, paths or special loots. It actually made for a great twin-stick shooter. I usually am not to big of a fan of bird's eye-top down cameras, but they made a good use with gameplay and various elements of play. All in all, a good challenge that was really a lot easier than it took the time to show, I just got caught up in other games and such. The graphics and effects with the light and interactive objects fit well into the game, giving that eerie feeling and that fright of protecting yourself from the swarms of the undead.

Toggle Spoiler

Insert Banner
    #35 Platinum Trophy
    Get all trophies.

100% 8 6 5
    First Trophy Obtained: October 15th 2011
    Platinum Obtained: July 5th 2012

Game Rating

Trophy Difficulty

PS3T Rank

I was never into hunting games much and this wasn't even my choice of a game, but I thought I'd pop it in for a quick platinum. Geez, this is the only Cabela's game I haven't really heard of and that's because not very many people play it as this one is legitimately difficult. The story was not too bad, it was easy and a medium length, but A LOT of collectibles in every level, some tough to find or just collect. So overall, a decent story that takes time if you miss collectibles. There is some grinding required for platinum. With the Trek galleries, any missed collectibles and trying to earn I Will Survive. The games controls and gameplay aren't actually too bad though. This is by far the toughest Cabela's game I think there is, at least platinum-wise. I'm glad it's out of the way and would not enjoy going through some of the frusturation again. Something interesting is that the I Will Survive trophy I agree is the hardest, as it took many tries and was very annoying to attain. I kept coming close to surviving the hardest part and lasting the easier part of the time to reach 7 minutes. But, my best time for it was 7:43 and my second best was 6:16, so I think it was a pretty good improvement. Almost survived a whole minute more than required.

Toggle Spoiler

Insert Banner
    #36 Platinum Trophy
    Earn all other trophies

100% 2 14 28
    First Trophy Obtained: July 7th 2012
    Platinum Obtained: July 8th 2012

Game Rating

Trophy Difficulty

PS3T Rank

A very quick platinum, for a game that is.. ehh not very good. It really is not worth anything at all except a quick platinum that you can easily get in 5-10 hours. It is an okay game for itself, but it really is not my game at all, I knew very, very little of these, so google was my god. Recommended for a borrow at most without paying a penny for it.

Toggle Spoiler

Insert Banner
    #37 The Conqueror
    Get Every Trophy

100% 1 23 45
    First Trophy Obtained: July 12th 2012
    Platinum Obtained: July 18th 2012

Game Rating

Trophy Difficulty

PS3T Rank

I don't understand why it seems so many people were so upset with this game and disliked it so much more than it's predecessors. I really loved this game pretty much as much as the others. It was just a bit shorter and I ran into a couple more glitches. The gameplay was still awesome and included some new items and features to defend and attack in combat. The graphics were also improved a little from Brotherhood. The multiplayer was better, for a few things, it was a bit smoother and funner as they did make the gameplay itself a bit harder I felt, like there was more ways to see and be seen and added a new element to the online gameplay, I'm glad the trophies were shorter and easier though. Back to the story, it continued the game with lots of new twists and some confusion that will hopefully be cleared up in AC3. In the end, I'm very glad I finally was able to play the game (And get 100% which I find to be fairly rare) and have some more assassination fun

Toggle Spoiler

Insert Banner
    #38 Top of the Heap
    You have mastered the game and collected all there is to collect!

100% 4 12 22
    First Trophy Obtained: August 25th 2012
    Platinum Obtained: August 27th 2012

Game Rating

Trophy Difficulty

PS3T Rank

Ahhh, my childhood, well part of it. This is one of the games from one of the series that I played countless hours of on PS2. Always loved it all. This game was really the first game I had with a bigger world that didn't just focus on one main story path without anything else to do. There is a decent amount of game time in this, especially for it's time, but it's also very easy now. But besides that I love this game, it has awesome gameplay and a pretty good story. As well as comedic factors brought by Daxter mostly. The collectibles are easy, missions are easy and it has a good checkpoint and health system that rarely screws you over. The only thing I found was that sometimes the camera angles were a bit wonky, but not bad enough to harm my rating. I recommend this to one and all.

Toggle Spoiler

Insert Banner
    #39 RESIDENT EVIL 5 Platinum Trophy
    Congratulations! You've overcome all your fears in RESIDENT EVIL 5!

79% 1 11 44
    First Trophy Obtained: September 6th 2011
    Platinum Obtained: August 27th 2012

Game Rating

Trophy Difficulty

PS3T Rank

Never being able to play the original RE's, this was a nice opportunity to try the series, but then I was told that this is very much different with a reduced scare factor to the preceding games. But, it did focus more on the action and was a fairly fast-action game that made you think fast and check your surroundings, though the enemy usually revealed itself. At first, I found the game tough to play and get around the controls, so I put it down for a while, but afterwards I got into it and found it really enjoyable. Getting used to the controls and gameplay makes it easier to get through and once you earn some infinite ammo weapons, the rest of the game is a breeze. The biggest problem on the first playthrough, was the lack of ammo. The biggest problem on Professional was the computer Sheva repeatedly going off on her own and dying. Though I found it all really easy, but somethings took some time. Especially upgrading all the weapons requires lots of money farming. Still, a good enough game for it not to be to much of a hassle.

Toggle Spoiler

Insert Banner
    #40 Portal 2 Platinum Trophy
    Collected all other Portal 2 trophies

100% 3 5 42
    First Trophy Obtained: September 18th 2012
    Platinum Obtained: September 22nd 2012

Game Rating

Trophy Difficulty

PS3T Rank

Portal 2 was an absolute blast to play online with my friend. The story was very interesting and the puzzles were fun to do. The puzzles usually took some thought, but just enough for a challenge which made the game fun, but not enough for profuse amounts of anger and frustration. Once I completely understood the game mechanics everything else was a piece of cake. Also, another awesome thing about the game was the humor, it was sometimes dry and extremely sarcastic, but that's what really made it hilarious. Trophy-wise, nothing difficult here, except some of the co-op levels can be tricky. Luckily, I had a great friend to help do the online co-op and also earn him his very first platinum at the same time. The Portal gun is an amazing tool and idea that would be quite the gadget in real life. I recommend this to anybody who enjoys a decent puzzle while still having a decent amount of action and humour.

Toggle Spoiler

Insert Banner
    #41 CS:GO Platinum Trophy
    Collected all other CS:GO trophies

100% 9 6 3
    First Trophy Obtained: September 29th 2012
    Platinum Obtained: September 29th 2012

Game Rating

Trophy Difficulty

PS3T Rank

This is a really fun game on PC, especially how it is simple, yet tons of fun all the time. And while porting over to console, they didn't lose much of the simplicity or fun. Unfortunately, the trophies leave a very short and little experience, but it left it very doable I guess. For what I've played of the game I've had an absolute blast though! I hope to be able to find some time to relax and just play this online with some friends some day. The controls and games' design is a bit different from your typical shooter today, but that makes it unique. The weapon selection and system of how matches run is actually really neat and makes you pay attention to what you're doing. In my opinion I think the trophies should've been a little tougher and longer than they are, but, it is what it is. I recommend you get this, whether for the quick trophy boost or just to enjoy the great online gameplay.

Toggle Spoiler

Insert Banner
    #42 4 Play
    Get all of the Trophies in the game.

100% 4 6 34
    First Trophy Obtained: August 28th 2012
    Platinum Obtained: October 13th 2012

Game Rating

Trophy Difficulty

PS3T Rank

Unfortunately for me being a long-time Ratchet & Clank fan, this turned out to be a bit of a disappointment. I think some reviews it has earned were a little harsh, I did actually enjoy the game and found it to be fun. There is just something about the game that they took away a bit from the classic R&C I knew and loved. The whole co-op and working together with Dr. Nefarious, while not bad, wasn't a great idea. Luckily, the game still keeps to the unique and destructive weaponry and the fairly great humour, while some of the jokes were toned down as this is aimed even more as a family game than the others. I don't think it's up to par with any other R&C game, but it was still fun to play alone and with friends. If you have PS+ I believe it is still free at time of writing, so you could pick it up, which I would recommend while it's free.

Toggle Spoiler

Insert Banner
    #43 Gadget Master
    Obtain All Ratchet & Clank Trophies

100% 5 10 19
    First Trophy Obtained: August 29th 2012

Game Rating

Trophy Difficulty

PS3T Rank

Of all the time I put into R & C on the PS2, this is the one I remember the least of and played the least of. Though, it was quite nostalgic to play again and remember the parts that I did and just getting the feeling of knowing what you're doing and replaying an amazing game that you have played lots before. Now this game is not perfect, very understandable, it's older and for PS2 at the time was an absolutely amazing game in every way. The graphics were really good and still look great on this HD remake. The gameplay was innovative and fun, while keeping it simple without adding too much data that you get confused and fed up by it all. It has an arsenal of weapons and gadgets just big enough to satisfy any of your needs. Which speaking of are all awesome, destructive, creative or just badass. This game mixes some comic relief with simple gameplay and great action. You haven't played it before? Go and get it!

Toggle Spoiler

Insert Banner
    #44 He Went Commando
    Obtain all Ratchet & Clank 2: Going Commando trophies

100% 5 9 20
    First Trophy Obtained: September 1st 2012

Game Rating

Trophy Difficulty

PS3T Rank

The second game brings you to battle the ProtoPet and this was again, a top game, one of the best of all time. More great gameplay and wonderfully planned story line with tons of things to do from upgrading weapons to battling it out at the Arenas and battling the strangest enemies to collect rare gems and crystals. Just another great reason that I can't describe in words to pick up the collection today.

Toggle Spoiler

Insert Banner
    #45 Hero of the Galaxy
    Obtain all Ratchet & Clank 3: Up Your Arsenal trophies

100% 5 9 18
    First Trophy Obtained: September 24th 2012

Game Rating

Trophy Difficulty

PS3T Rank

This is one of my all-time favorite games and I have beaten this game tons of times in every aspect, so to platinum it this time was no different than the many times I beat this on PS2. This game is simply amazing, it defines the Ratchet & Clank series for what it is and I don't think you can argue with how great it is. With the great gameplay, large arsenal of weapons and gadgets as well as a great storyline and more of the great humour the series is known for. I can't go into more detail of how amazing this game is without you playing it, so I advise you to go and play this now.

Toggle Spoiler

Insert Banner
    #46 Pandora Master
    Unlock all trophies.

100% 3 12 24
    First Trophy Obtained: July 13th 2010
    Platinum Obtained: November 3rd 2012

Game Rating

Trophy Difficulty

PS3T Rank

I can say that this is one of the best movie tie-in games that I have played. Overall it's an okay game, but I don't have much else to say about this mainly because I dont remember. But the story is a fair size, especially including both sides to playthrough. The trophies in this are fairly easy if you have a boosting partner for the online to run through quickly. Maybe good for a rent or a borrow or a cheap price.

Toggle Spoiler

Insert Banner
    #47 Platinuminary (EU)
    Earn all other trophies for MEGA DRIVE Collection.

100% 4 13 17
    First Trophy Obtained: December 13th 2012
    Platinum Obtained: December 14th 2012

Game Rating

Trophy Difficulty

PS3T Rank

This is a stacked version of the NA version of this game which I also have platinum. Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection (NA)

Toggle Spoiler

Insert Banner
    #48 Bad Company Elite
    Obtain all Campaign and Online trophies

100% 2 12 58
    First Trophy Obtained: June 3rd 2010
    Platinum Obtained: January 1st 2013

Game Rating

Trophy Difficulty

PS3T Rank

Toggle Spoiler

Insert Banner
    #49 Perfect Aim
    Earn all trophies.

100% 1 16 32
    First Trophy Obtained: January 29th 2013
    Platinum Obtained: January 29th 2013

Game Rating

Trophy Difficulty

PS3T Rank

Toggle Spoiler

#50 Platinum Trophy
    You've unlocked all Trophies!

100% 1 15 34
    First Trophy Obtained: August 25th 2011
    Platinum Obtained: April 12th 2013

Game Rating

Trophy Difficulty

PS3T Rank

Toggle Spoiler

#51 Platinum Trophy
    For collecting all trophies

100% 6 7 14
    First Trophy Obtained: April 12th 2013
    Platinum Obtained: April 13th 2013

Game Rating

Trophy Difficulty

PS3T Rank

Toggle Spoiler

#52 You've Gone Platinum
    Complete all Death Mode and Beat School levels.

100% 1 62 0
    First Trophy Obtained: April 13th 2013
    Platinum Obtained: April 14th 2013

Game Rating

Trophy Difficulty

PS3T Rank

Toggle Spoiler

#53 Platinum Trophy
    Earn all Army of TWO™ The Devil's Cartel Trophies

100% 3 8 35
    First Trophy Obtained: April 16th 2013
    Platinum Obtained: April 28th 2013

Game Rating

Trophy Difficulty

PS3T Rank

Toggle Spoiler

Insert Banner
    #54 The Walking Dead
    Earn all trophies in: "The Walking Dead"

100% 5 5 30
    First Trophy Obtained: October 28th 2012
    Platinum Obtained: May 5th 2013

Game Rating

Trophy Difficulty

PS3T Rank

Toggle Spoiler

#55 Platinum Trophy
    For collecting all trophies

100% 5 8 18
    First Trophy Obtained: May 5th 2013
    Platinum Obtained: May 6th 2013

Game Rating

Trophy Difficulty

PS3T Rank

Toggle Spoiler

#56 Borderland Defender (JP)
    You have defeated all bosses and are a powerful force to be reckoned with

100% 4 14 52
    First Trophy Obtained: January 22nd 2013
    Platinum Obtained: May 15th 2013

Game Rating

Trophy Difficulty

PS3T Rank

This is a stacked version of the NA copy of which I also have platinum. Borderlands (NA)

Toggle Spoiler

#42 The Collector
    Collect all trophies.

100% 7 7 8
    First Trophy Obtained: May 18th 2013
    Platinum Obtained: May 29th 2013

Game Rating

Trophy Difficulty

PS3T Rank

Toggle Spoiler

Last edited by Blazikiller; 06-09-2013 at 01:29 AM.

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Hey man,even though this is still under construction,i have to say it looks friggin sweet.the layout is cool and simple to read,its neat with some great pics and the bio is a very interesting read.you have a great collection of plats and i like your plat entitlemenst part too.this list can only get more awesome with time and i for one shall be visiting very often to give your cl the credit it well and truly deserves.great job man,really great i look forward to the end product

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

The One and Only

This checklist is off to a nice start. Can't wait to see your near-final product.

Siggin' since June 2012 | Sig, Avy, and Bar Made by Me | Platcard made by djunglist
    DaRe's Journey of Art
    Drawings on first post, sig showcase on second.

DaRe's Adventures v5.20
    My Trophy Checklist getting revived soon!

Free-Style Signature Request Shop
    My sig shop, currently open!

DareCity701
    My dA account.

My YouTube Channel

Please subscribe today!

Requests Due: 0
    Collabs Due: 0

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Hey man,even though this is still under construction,i have to say it looks friggin sweet.the layout is cool and simple to read,its neat with some great pics and the bio is a very interesting read.you have a great collection of plats and i like your plat entitlemenst part too.this list can only get more awesome with time and i for one shall be visiting very often to give your cl the credit it well and truly deserves.great job man,really great i look forward to the end product
    Thanks! The only things really missing are some of the games that I have incomplete need to be added to the list and obviously descriptions for almost every game. I also might want to play around with some layout for some things such as the wishlist. And I want to add some new categories to the Trophy Accolades. Feel free to leave suggestions

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Quote Originally Posted by Blazikiller View Post
    Thanks! The only things really missing are some of the games that I have incomplete need to be added to the list and obviously descriptions for almost every game. I also might want to play around with some layout for some things such as the wishlist. And I want to add some new categories to the Trophy Accolades. Feel free to leave suggestions
    if you need any help or ideas with your cl,id recommend speaking to thuderstick as he is a very helpful chap who has his own awesome cl and is full of great ideas from what ive read

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Nope, nothing

Nice start, this is looking really cool. Nice set of trophies as well

PRO Member

1) I love coming across checklists to see that the owner has spent and dedicate a lot of time to it just to make it what it is! I love your checklist and you have made a great work so far with it..!!
    2) You have some hard plats and some others I have myself and know how hard they were and how fun they were!! Brutal Legend is one of my all time favorite games
    3) You should definitely get back to Batman and finish it..I can provide you with tips and make you get the plat in no time
    4) I am also glad when I see that I have helped in some way , another member in the forum ..So I have to thank you for mentioning me in your special 'Thank You' Section

5 ) Keep up your great work with your plats and your checklist

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    if you need any help or ideas with your cl,id recommend speaking to thuderstick as he is a very helpful chap who has his own awesome cl and is full of great ideas from what ive read
    Thanks for the tip! Ill check him out.

Quote Originally Posted by Chambers35 View Post
    Nice start, this is looking really cool. Nice set of trophies as well

Quote Originally Posted by gokussjin View Post
    1) I love coming across checklists to see that the owner has spent and dedicate a lot of time to it just to make it what it is! I love your checklist and you have made a great work so far with it..!!
    2) You have some hard plats and some others I have myself and know how hard they were and how fun they were!! Brutal Legend is one of my all time favorite games
    3) You should definitely get back to Batman and finish it..I can provide you with tips and make you get the plat in no time
    4) I am also glad when I see that I have helped in some way , another member in the forum ..So I have to thank you for mentioning me in your special 'Thank You' Section

5 ) Keep up your great work with your plats and your checklist
    Thanks! You are part of the previous list of special thanks all the way back before the little site apocalypse. You had given me some tips and helpful information before. And I would appreciate some good tips for Batman. I just need to do the Combat Challenges, which I need quite a bit of help on. I had absolutely no trouble with the Predator challenges as I guess Im just naturally good with those and the rest of the game was a breeze. I just could not for the life of me do those Combat Challenges for some reason. Maybe since I havent tried since the summer I could get it now. But I have a pretty huge backllog right now, so I'll need to get on that.

Besides that, I should update my checklist a few times a week, that will all depend on homework and other thiings in my life. Yet, I will definitely update every Sunday, that will be when I change the song of the week and just kind of make sure everything is up to date.
    Last edited by Blazikiller; 02-21-2012 at 01:13 AM.

PRO Member

In a multiverses of different bodies and souls

Great to see this started up again. Can't wait to see the end result.

And I got a mention!

Heavy Metal Rules!!!!!

Nice checklist and plats
    keep up the good work
    ****My Trophy Card****

Toggle Spoiler

Awesome Sig made by iGame
    Backblast's Platinum List

2011 Member of the Year

Great list so far. You have a really nice collection

I added some of my unfinished games to there. I just need to add Twisted Metal and I think Im going to add some sort of more in-depth checklist system to games "In The System". Other than that I MIGHT play with a bit of the layout and add hopefully I can get some banners and other stuff. I obviously need to also add descriptions for most of the games and such above, which I should get to hopefully this weekend. Other than that, I'm off to finish some work/study.

Local Drunk

Very nice start to your checklist. Nice set of plats, mate I'll definitely keep an eye on this checklist.

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

PRO Member

In a multiverses of different bodies and souls

Another thing, don't even bother with the complete and utter fail that R&C A4O is. You'll hate yourself for even having entered the game in your system.

Regional Manager of War

Nice checklist and Terminator Salvation FTW

Hack the Planet!!

Nice CL. I really like the Accolades and wishlist. Nicely done.

Quote Originally Posted by Kerwan_Ratchet View Post
    Another thing, don't even bother with the complete and utter fail that R&C A4O is. You'll hate yourself for even having entered the game in your system.
    Okay, I guess I'll just stay away I guess xP

Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    Very nice start to your checklist. Nice set of plats, mate I'll definitely keep an eye on this checklist.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Admiral_Awesome91 View Post
    Nice checklist and Terminator Salvation FTW
    ftw? :3

Quote Originally Posted by WyldGunMan View Post
    Nice CL. I really like the Accolades and wishlist. Nicely done.
    Thanks

So, today trophy wise I also got the BURNOUT PARADISE PLATINUM!! I was FINALLY able to borrow a camera compatible with the PS3 (A PS Eye itself actually) And pick that platinum up after about 6 months (if not more) of needing a camera. SO That takes one of the games off of my Backlog Now, Im still mostly focused on playing Twisted Metal because the franchise is one of my all-time favorite and I just love the game. I also need to go back to quickly finish Need For Speed Undercover.

Local Drunk

Just checked out your wishlist (I feel you're pain, not having money sucks), you've got a lot of awesome games there. I can tell for a fact that Uncharted 3, Infamous 2 and Resistance 3 are awesome. Batman AC and Assassin's Creed Revelations are also in my wishlist.

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

Mista J

Very nice checklist, looking forward to see it grow

Awesome Sig by:Beam|Aka bar by:Athena
    Gifts From Friends:
    Alison | Beam & Kid | TG09

Check out the shop- Deja View Sigs

2011 Member of the Year

Congrats with the Burnout Paradise Platinum

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast