Page 10 of 121 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast

DragonWolfVII's Trophy Checklist

This is a discussion on DragonWolfVII's Trophy Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by TheGeneral09 Congrats on 48 & 49 Thanks man Originally Posted by Denaratuck Congrats on hitting #49. I ...

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by TheGeneral09 View Post
    Congrats on 48 & 49
    Thanks man

Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    Congrats on hitting #49. I just got the Dark Souls plat tonight for number 50. Now I'll probably go back to trying to finish the 10k kills for the Resistance 2 plat so like you, I won't be earning very many trophies, if any for quite some time.
    Thanks dude. Yeah I saw your Dark Souls plat, thats awesome for number 50. Resistance 2 will be a nice plat if you can get through the 10,000 kills, I'd probably get annoyed and start playing something else.

Beast Incarnate

Went and swapped WWE '12 today and added to my ever growing backlog with the following 2 games:

Lvl 6 - Silver

I think you will love Portal 2, just a fun game.
    Batman Arkham Asylum l Batman Arkham City l Bioshock l Borderlands l GoW: Chains of Olympus l God of War
    GoW: Ghost of Sparta l God of War II l God of War III l InFamous l Killzone l Killzone 3 l LEGO Batman 2 l LEGO LotR
    LittleBigPlanet l LittleBigPlanet Vita l Plants Vs. Zombies Vita l PS All-Stars Vita l R&C: Going Commando
    R&C: Up Your Arsenal l R&C: A Crack in Time l R&C: All4One l R&C: Full Frontal Assault l Resistance: Burning Skies
    The Walking Dead l Trine 2 l Uncharted: Golden Abyss

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by oscar View Post
    I think you will love Portal 2, just a fun game.
    I've heard so many great things about it, I've wanted it for a while but I just couldn't find it for a reasonable price as a trade in. It was 16 today and I had a 26 trade in for WWE '12, so I went for it.

Royal Flush X2

Nice with Portal 2, I can't seem to find that game at a good price.

PRO Member

CONGRATS ON #49 DRAGON. YOU SHOULD LIKE PORTAL 2. I PLATTED THAT IN A WEEK WITH DR_MAYUS' HELP ON CO-OP.
    THIS AWESOME AVY AND SIG BY THE ONE AND ONLY KID420247

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Hey bro ive been away a little but last time i looked you was on 47 so congrats on the new plats and good luck for #50.great job dude.

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    Nice with Portal 2, I can't seem to find that game at a good price.
    No I was the same, but I saw it for a reasonable price and decided to get it.

Quote Originally Posted by kingway56 View Post
    CONGRATS ON #49 DRAGON. YOU SHOULD LIKE PORTAL 2. I PLATTED THAT IN A WEEK WITH DR_MAYUS' HELP ON CO-OP.
    Thanks man, Tintin was a lot more difficult than anticipated. The main game I'd give a 1/10 for difficulty, but the challenges were very annoying. I've also heard good things about Portal 2 so I'm looking forward to playing it, I've just got to be careful not to earn a platinum before I have the FFXIII plat.

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Hey bro ive been away a little but last time i looked you was on 47 so congrats on the new plats and good luck for #50.great job dude.
    Thanks man, appreciate you keeping up with my checklist. #50 shouldn't be too long hopefully, but having to start FFXIII again has added some time onto it.

Beast Incarnate

After 4 days of blasting through FFXIII, I'm finally back to where I was before, Orphans Cradle. I've missed A LOT of stuff though, as I've just blasted through it, but I have kept tabs on what accessories I have missed and know I can get them through upgrading. It might mean the end game stuff may take a little longer, but I'm just glad to be back where I left off.

Local Drunk

Excellent checklist mate, I just want to know how you have such a massive backlog it's crazy lol.

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    Excellent checklist mate, I just want to know how you have such a massive backlog it's crazy lol.
    Thanks man. Tell me about it, it keeps growing too. I seem to buy new releases that I really want, finish them and then trade them in for 3 or 4 cheaper and older games, thats probably how my backlog has got so big.

Beast Incarnate

After a week on FFXIII I have now completed the game and mastered all but the Synergist role. Now its time for the grindfest for Treasure Hunter, getting most other trophies along the way.

2011 Member of the Year

Good luck with the rest of FFXIII

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by TheGeneral09 View Post
    Good luck with the rest of FFXIII
    Thanks man. I'm not worried about anything but Treasure Hunter. I've been keeping a list though so hopefully everything will run smoothly.

Beast Incarnate

I'm making decent headway with FFXIII now. I'm about 1.6 million cp from maxing out everyones Crystarium. I've also upgraded every single accessory I can thus far, minus ones that need Dark Matter. I'm making good progress with upgrading weapons, and I'm selling most of the Tier 2 weapons straight away to help fund other weapon upgrades (other than the weapons I plan to take to "Ultimate" status, and of course the Dragoon Lance if its needed for traps).

I'm honestly not sure when this platinum will come, if everything goes well with Treasure Hunter then it could be within the week. I still have a good 40ish missions left to do, but most shouldn't take too long, and most should be 5 starred the first time.

I have 2 new games to add to my backlog. My mate let me borrow NCIS, so as soon as I am done with FFXIII I'll be popping that in as I've heard its a 5 hour plat max. I also got brought this for Xmas:

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    I'm making decent headway with FFXIII now. I'm about 1.6 million cp from maxing out everyones Crystarium. I've also upgraded every single accessory I can thus far, minus ones that need Dark Matter. I'm making good progress with upgrading weapons, and I'm selling most of the Tier 2 weapons straight away to help fund other weapon upgrades (other than the weapons I plan to take to "Ultimate" status, and of course the Dragoon Lance if its needed for traps).

I'm honestly not sure when this platinum will come, if everything goes well with Treasure Hunter then it could be within the week. I still have a good 40ish missions left to do, but most shouldn't take too long, and most should be 5 starred the first time.

I have 2 new games to add to my backlog. My mate let me borrow NCIS, so as soon as I am done with FFXIII I'll be popping that in as I've heard its a 5 hour plat max. I also got brought this for Xmas:

Im playing NCIS at the monent, I have played almost 2 hours and Im halfway there..The game is better than CSI even though its pretty easy..I would also like to know what you think about Captain America, cause I want to get this sometime within the holidays..

Also, have patience and good luck with FFXIII

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by gokussjin View Post
    Im playing NCIS at the monent, I have played almost 2 hours and Im halfway there..The game is better than CSI even though its pretty easy..I would also like to know what you think about Captain America, cause I want to get this sometime within the holidays..

Also, have patience and good luck with FFXIII
    Didn't notice you commented on my checklist, as I've just commented on yours lol. Yeah I'm looking forward to NCIS, haven't watched the show for years but I have heard the game is quite good, even if its ridiculousley easy. I'll let you know about Captain America as soon as I have played it, but I've heard its very enjoyable.

Beast Incarnate

I've updated my checklist with some new music.

FFXIII seems to be taking forever at the moment. I'm currently farming for Trapezohedrons but have got just 1 in about 30 fights so far. I know theres a trick through upgrading, but its costs around 1.4million and most of the cash I have I need for further upgrading. I also have 0 Dark Matters, and need 5 of them in total for some upgrades. Apparantly they have the same drop rate as Traps do, so It will be a while before I get those too.

Literally all I have left to do is Treasure Hunter and about 30 missions, which I'll need to 5 star. The missions won't take too long, but these Traps just don't want to appear!

Beast Incarnate

I have now removed my goals for last year. I achieved them all, and even exceeded my own expectations. My target was to get to 40 platinum, which was 21 more than I had at the end of 2010. I ended the year getting a total of 30 platinum trophies, which I thought was quite good.

As most know my goal for 2012 is to achieve 100 total platinums. This is a huge task for me, as I need to earn 51 more platinums this year. If I don't succeed, then this will be my goal until I have achieved it, but hopefully this time next year I'll be sitting here with 100 nice and shiny platinum trophies.

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Congrats on acheiving so many plats mate,well done and good luck getting those traps too.they are a pain in the arse but you will get there in the end.good luck on reaching 100 plats too

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Page 10 of 121 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast