Page 101 of 121 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,020 of 2408

DragonWolfVII's Trophy Checklist

This is a discussion on DragonWolfVII's Trophy Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Another shiny Platinum, and a good game as well! I'm playing South Park: The Stick of Truth myself (I'm not ...

PRO Member

Another shiny Platinum, and a good game as well!
    I'm playing South Park: The Stick of Truth myself (I'm not a big fan of the show so my knowledge of the inside jokes is... limited at best to what I know from friends and relatives); just the same, it has a good quality about it that is not usually seen in movie/TV games that you have to respect, fan or not. I know that it is a tricky Platinum with a lot of missable trophies, so congratulations on knowing what to do to minimize your playthroughs.
    Keep up the great hunting!

Avy and 10K Checklist Elite Bar by DaRe

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by Icebrand1270 View Post
    Another shiny Platinum, and a good game as well!
    I'm playing South Park: The Stick of Truth myself (I'm not a big fan of the show so my knowledge of the inside jokes is... limited at best to what I know from friends and relatives); just the same, it has a good quality about it that is not usually seen in movie/TV games that you have to respect, fan or not. I know that it is a tricky Platinum with a lot of missable trophies, so congratulations on knowing what to do to minimize your playthroughs.
    Keep up the great hunting!
    Thanks a lot dude. I literally just skimmed through the trophy guide before I started so I had a bit of knowledge about the trophies. If I hadn't missed the 2 I did I'd have done it in a single playthrough (plus a small reload for the respective Kyle/Cartman trophies). The biggest tip I can give is search everywhere, thoroughly. And when you are in an unlocked area (school, space ship etc) don't leave an area without searching everywhere.

PRO Member

congrats on south park mate..so is the game worth getting now or should i wait for a goty edition later this year?

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by DrJackel666 View Post
    congrats on south park mate..so is the game worth getting now or should i wait for a goty edition later this year?
    Thanks a lot dude. If you are a South Park fan I definitely recommend it. Loads of little references to the show that make this game a pure gem. The one and only disappointing thing about the game is its length, a little over 17 hours casual play got me the platinum. If I hadn't forgot 2 trophies and been able to do it in one run I'd have done it in 15 hours no problem.

Banned

Nice CL, about "Will Never Platinum", that sux for you unable to try plat any older games. I made my own like your Will Never Platinum but I don't copy your idea. Take your time and check out of my checklist. I made its link on my signature. Okay, have fun and happy trophy hunting.

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by ScaryAbel210 View Post
    Nice CL, about "Will Never Platinum", that sux for you unable to try plat any older games. I made my own like your Will Never Platinum but I don't copy your idea. Take your time and check out of my checklist. I made its link on my signature. Okay, have fun and happy trophy hunting.
    Thanks for the visit. As for the 'Will Never Platinum' section, the only games that ever make it in there are games will closed servers or glitched trophies. Every other game I will always go for the platinum on

PRO Member

wow dude sorry I missed this, congrats on the SP platinum.

I have a strange relationship with South Park, sometimes I watch it and it's the funniest thing ever and sometimes it's the most disgusting thing ever, that's why I haven't played the game yet lol.

Butters is one of favorite cartoon characters of all time though, love that little guy.

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by annare41 View Post
    wow dude sorry I missed this, congrats on the SP platinum.

I have a strange relationship with South Park, sometimes I watch it and it's the funniest thing ever and sometimes it's the most disgusting thing ever, that's why I haven't played the game yet lol.

Butters is one of favorite cartoon characters of all time though, love that little guy.
    Not a problem dude, thanks for the visit. I have a twisted sense of humour so the show is perfect for me. As for Butters you'll be pleased to know he is the first partner you get in the game and one of the most useful ones throughout, meaning he'll be in your party a lot.

Beast Incarnate

Right then, since I haven't posted any kind of update for nearly 2 weeks I figured I'd put a small one up now.

Started playing PlayStation Home last week, got all trophies except the 50 day log in one, 40 more days to go for that.

Also picked up a camera for my PS4 and started The Playroom, however I need a 2nd control pad to get some of the trophies.

Finally, most of my time has been spent on one of my favourite games of all time, FFX. I am currently in Bevelle in the story and obviouly haven't really started going for any trophies yet due to my location, but some of that will change once I get to the Calm Lands. I am, however, a bit gutted I didn't get the Tournament Win trophy for Blitzball for winning the first game you play in Luca. It is a Tournament after all.

Venire, Videre, Vince

Congrats on South Park dude!

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by xEl_Cidx View Post
    Congrats on South Park dude!
    Thanks dude

Royal Flush X2

Congrats on the new plat dude

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    Congrats on the new plat dude
    Thanks dude

Over the past 2 days I've managed to get to the Calm Lands and have been collecting monsters ready for endgame. One of my main goals though, was to finish all of the chocobo trophies before moving on. I have read horror stories so far about how difficult the 0:0:0 second trophy is so I instantly thought they had increased the difficulty as I never remember it being that difficult on the PS2. Lo and behold I got it on my 3rd attempt. Whether or not experience from doing it countless times in the past helped or not I don't know, but it wasn't really difficult at all. I had more trouble with the 5 chests in the Remiem Temple than I did with the 0:0:0 trophy, as it took me around 10 attempts to grab all 5 and win the race.

For anyone having trouble with Catcher Chocobo, all I can really say is try to grab 4-5 balloons BEFORE you turn the corner onto the main stretch of Calm Lands. Use the D pad and avoid the birds at all cost. Remember if you get hit you need that extra balloon to counter the difference, so avoiding them is key.

PRO Member

Congrats on the SP Platinum

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverinefangirl View Post
    Congrats on the SP Platinum
    Thanks a lot

Notorious K.I.D.

Meant to come by earlier, sorry.

Nicely done with South Park, great game but drastically short. I would have gone for the plat, but I wanted to play other shit and for me that means selling games I consider done.

Sounds like you're tearing FF X a new one. I'm just pushing along trying to fill my teams grids. Wakka and Rikku are at 255 for all the important stats, working on HP and Luck right now. Tidus, Yuna, and Auron are working on their grids, Wakka and Rikku have 99 sphere levels saved up waiting til I farm what I need. My prediction is you'll have the plat before me, my current game time is around 120 hours.
    Avatar by Djunglist---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Signature by Beam

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by K.I.D. View Post
    Meant to come by earlier, sorry.

Nicely done with South Park, great game but drastically short. I would have gone for the plat, but I wanted to play other shit and for me that means selling games I consider done.

Sounds like you're tearing FF X a new one. I'm just pushing along trying to fill my teams grids. Wakka and Rikku are at 255 for all the important stats, working on HP and Luck right now. Tidus, Yuna, and Auron are working on their grids, Wakka and Rikku have 99 sphere levels saved up waiting til I farm what I need. My prediction is you'll have the plat before me, my current game time is around 120 hours.
    Thanks a lot dude. South Park was such a fun game but you are right, it was way too short.

I very much doubt I'll have the platinum before you. I'm currently 37 hours in and I'm at the second part of Gagazet, just after Seymour. Going to finish Zanarkand and then start the endgame grind. Not sure if you have ever faced or defeated Penance before but he isn't too difficult. Its very long winded but his attacks are easy to read

PRO Member

I see you are continuing to do well with FFX. There's a game I did not get into in the PS2 era.
    I actually did better with 12 (don't hate me for liking the "black sheep of the family"). Oh well.

Oh, and one other thing:
    I just checked the "checklist view" records and:

YOU ARE NOW THE MOST VIEWED TROPHY CHECKLIST IN THE HISTORY OF PS3TROPHIES.COM!!!

As the founder of 10K Checklist Elite, I hereby salute the NEW CHAMPION OF THE CHECKLIST!
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Avy and 10K Checklist Elite Bar by DaRe

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by Icebrand1270 View Post
    I see you are continuing to do well with FFX. There's a game I did not get into in the PS2 era.
    I actually did better with 12 (don't hate me for liking the "black sheep of the family"). Oh well.

Oh, and one other thing:
    I just checked the "checklist view" records and:

YOU ARE NOW THE MOST VIEWED TROPHY CHECKLIST IN THE HISTORY OF PS3TROPHIES.COM!!!

As the founder of 10K Checklist Elite, I hereby salute the NEW CHAMPION OF THE CHECKLIST!
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!
    I wouldn't call FFXII the black sheep, it was a great game. FFX however is borderline perfection, one of my all time favourites.

I haven't checked myself yet but I'll take your word for it lol. It's very humbling, but I still believe omni's checklist is and always will be the standard bearer on this site

Beast Incarnate

FINAL FANTASY X UPDATE

I have literally spent all of my gaming time on this, loving every second of it. I have recently penetrated Sin, just so I have Demonolith available for bribes in the Monster Arena. I have no interest in venturing any further in at the moment as I am leaving monsters from Inside Sin due to obtaining 99 Dark Matters (I've already captured 10 monsters from every other area and I have 30+ Dark Matters I don't want to waste). I'm about to start covering the Sphere Grid with Tidus, Wakka and Rikku (Penance team). Then I'll start the stat maxing process with every character. I'm also going to be farming for Dark Matters in between to complete Wakka's Ultimate Armor (Break HP Limit, Auto Phoenix, Auto Haste, Ribbon) before I collect all enemies from Inside Sin for the other 99 Dark Matters.

I have fully upgraded every Celestial Weapon except for Wakka's World Champion. I have 2 full season's of Blitzball left to play in order to get his Sigil. I could just reset team data and get it in 1 season, but losing everything I've done so far in Blitzball would grieve me to death, so I'm more than happy to play the extra season. I have 8 players and I rotate them often depending on need and leveling. My team is:

LF - Tidus
    RF - Wedge/Larbeight
    MF - Brother
    LD - Ropp
    RD - Zalitz/Wedge
    GL - Nimrook/Jumal

I use Jumal when Nimrook falls behind in level and I need to bring him out to gain exp.

The trophies I have left are:

The Destination of Hatred

Obviously I'll get this when I decide to venture into Sin to collect all of the Monsters within, due to more of the powerful one's appearing in the area after him.

Messenger from the Past

I have every sphere except the one in Besaid. Unfortunately I need to get past Dark Valefor in order to retrieve it. I won't be powerful enough for that until I start maxing.

Sphere Master

Self explanatory. I'll get this once I'm done stat maxing.

Learning!

I only have one left to learn and its from Omega Weapon, so once I decide to take him out I'll receive it then.

Perfect Sphere Master

See Sphere Master

Perseverance

The big one. Honestly Penance isn't hard, its just a very long fight. One of the last trophies I'll get.

Overcoming the Nemesis

Another very easy boss once the Sphere Grid has been maxed, again one of the last trophies I'll get.

The Eternal Calm

The trophy for finishing the game. This will be the last trophy I earn as I'm determined to finish everything before finishing off the story.