Page 102 of 121 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112 ... LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,040 of 2408

DragonWolfVII's Trophy Checklist

This is a discussion on DragonWolfVII's Trophy Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Nice update. You've certainly have it all planned out how you want to finish. Can't wait to see that wonderful ...

Lvl 9 - Gold

Nice update. You've certainly have it all planned out how you want to finish. Can't wait to see that wonderful shiny Plat in your list. How many hours do you have into it so far?

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by MadMardigan_88 View Post
    Nice update. You've certainly have it all planned out how you want to finish. Can't wait to see that wonderful shiny Plat in your list. How many hours do you have into it so far?
    Thanks man. I'm about 70 hours into it at the moment and probably have at least another 70 to go

Notorious K.I.D.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    FINAL FANTASY X UPDATE

I have literally spent all of my gaming time on this, loving every second of it. I have recently penetrated Sin, just so I have Demonolith available for bribes in the Monster Arena. I have no interest in venturing any further in at the moment as I am leaving monsters from Inside Sin due to obtaining 99 Dark Matters (I've already captured 10 monsters from every other area and I have 30+ Dark Matters I don't want to waste). I'm about to start covering the Sphere Grid with Tidus, Wakka and Rikku (Penance team). Then I'll start the stat maxing process with every character. I'm also going to be farming for Dark Matters in between to complete Wakka's Ultimate Armor (Break HP Limit, Auto Phoenix, Auto Haste, Ribbon) before I collect all enemies from Inside Sin for the other 99 Dark Matters.

I have fully upgraded every Celestial Weapon except for Wakka's World Champion. I have 2 full season's of Blitzball left to play in order to get his Sigil. I could just reset team data and get it in 1 season, but losing everything I've done so far in Blitzball would grieve me to death, so I'm more than happy to play the extra season. I have 8 players and I rotate them often depending on need and leveling. My team is:

LF - Tidus
    RF - Wedge/Larbeight
    MF - Brother
    LD - Ropp
    RD - Zalitz/Wedge
    GL - Nimrook/Jumal

I use Jumal when Nimrook falls behind in level and I need to bring him out to gain exp.

The trophies I have left are:

The Destination of Hatred

Obviously I'll get this when I decide to venture into Sin to collect all of the Monsters within, due to more of the powerful one's appearing in the area after him.

Messenger from the Past

I have every sphere except the one in Besaid. Unfortunately I need to get past Dark Valefor in order to retrieve it. I won't be powerful enough for that until I start maxing.

Sphere Master

Self explanatory. I'll get this once I'm done stat maxing.

Learning!

I only have one left to learn and its from Omega Weapon, so once I decide to take him out I'll receive it then.

Perfect Sphere Master

See Sphere Master

Perseverance

The big one. Honestly Penance isn't hard, its just a very long fight. One of the last trophies I'll get.

Overcoming the Nemesis

Another very easy boss once the Sphere Grid has been maxed, again one of the last trophies I'll get.

The Eternal Calm

The trophy for finishing the game. This will be the last trophy I earn as I'm determined to finish everything before finishing off the story.
    I'll have Lulu's grid finished in the next couple hours or so, and I'd rather have to do all the trophies you have left than the 2 I need. Stick to your plan, this is gonna be one hell of a plat to have.

Edited when I saw your playtime... my current time is 169:14:31
    Avatar by Djunglist---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Signature by Beam

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by K.I.D. View Post
    I'll have Lulu's grid finished in the next couple hours or so, and I'd rather have to do all the trophies you have left than the 2 I need. Stick to your plan, this is gonna be one hell of a plat to have.

Edited when I saw your playtime... my current time is 169:14:31
    Yeah the one's I have left are easy enough, just time consuming. As for playtime, I maxed out Tidus, Wakka and Rikku and defeated Penance on the PS2 in around 120 hours. I've never maxed every character though, so that will add some time

Beast Incarnate

FINAL FANTASY X UPDATE

Trophies earned since last update:

The Destination of Hatred

I earned this trophy purely because I needed the monsters from the second area of Sin.

Every single Celestial Weapon is now fully upgraded meaning I'm completely finished with Blitzball.

I have collected all of the stat+ spheres I need (through very intricate workings out) except HP Spheres and Luck Spheres. I have now started the stat maxing progress. With all of the sphere farming I managed to get 99 Dark Matter so Wakka's Ultimate Armor is finished. Tidus only needs Break HP Limit for his to be completed also.

When I get bored I'll venture into the Omega Ruins and finish up the Monster Collecting and make the Weapons my bitches.

99 hours in and counting. I reckon it will be at least 150 hours of gaming in total before the plat pops.

PRO Member

Awesome update on FFX

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverinefangirl View Post
    Awesome update on FFX
    Thanks a lot. I'm loving every second of it but the Fortune Sphere farming is starting to get old. Still got 4 characters to farm for

Beast Incarnate

FINAL FANTASY X UPDATE

Trophies earned since last update:

Messenger from the Past

Sphere Master

Learning!

DARK VALEFOR - OWNED
    DARK SHIVA - OWNED

Maxed out and completed the sphere grids for Tidus, Wakka and Rikku. Managed to get 62k HP too. Working on Yuna and Lulu now, but I'm getting seriously bored of farming Earth Eater for Fortune Spheres.

Next up is fighting Shinryu so I can put Break HP Limit on Tidus and Rikku's Ultimate Armor. Nearly have my 3rd lot of 99x Dark Matters for Ribbon on Rikku's Armor. Earth Eater and Shinryu should allow me to max out those.. In between maxing I'll be owning the Dark Aeons and Nemesis.

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

So how many more hours before you get that FFX plat

Sig and Avatar By djunglist

My Youtube interview done by KingSuperOne(subscribe)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SAMFW-gDNs

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by BALLZ View Post
    So how many more hours before you get that FFX plat
    I don't think I'm too far away. Maybe another 20 hours or so. Maxing stats is whats taking the time as I have maxed out luck (out of personal preference rather than necessity, I like to see all those 255's), and Fortune Sphere farming is time consuming.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Nice update. Your getting closer to that Plat. Keep it up.

Puns always intended.

One dimension short of being in a 3D game.

Kudos on the extensive Plat list and a detailed checklist man. I'm also fortunate that my wife understands my love of gaming!

Beast Incarnate

Nice update. Your getting closer to that Plat. Keep it up.
    Thanks a lot. Not long to go but in past week I've been extremely busy through the week so haven't really been able to get on muc until the weekend. I'd have had the platinum ages ago if I could have got more time on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Larrydavidsavatar View Post
    Kudos on the extensive Plat list and a detailed checklist man. I'm also fortunate that my wife understands my love of gaming!
    Thanks a lot for the visit. She is very understanding but I do feel bad at times when I'm hogging the TV

PRO Member

thats why you should own your own games room like i do heh..but anyway nice work on ffx gonna play that again sometime down the line seeing i wont be getting a ps4 for another 2-3 years
    Last edited by DrJackel666; 06-20-2014 at 07:39 AM.

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by DrJackel666 View Post
    thats why you should own your own games room like i do heh..but anyway nice work on ffx gonna play that again sometime down the line seeing i wont be getting a ps3 for another 2-3 years
    Thanks man, its one of my all time favourites. I'd love my own games room, but in a 2 bedroom house with a baby on the way I'm shit out of luck!

Beast Incarnate

I was going to give my weekly FFX report yesterday, but I only had the Dark Aeons and Penance left. So I figured I'd wait and lo and behold:

UPDATE: PLATINUM #120

Final Fantasy X HD Remaster
    Completion
    22/6/2014
    1/1 5/5 8/8 20/20 - 100%

Game Rating -

Trophy Difficulty -

Toggle Spoiler

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have also updated my rarity table, which can be found at the top of my platinum list.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Congrats on your Final Fantasy X Plat. An excellent addition to your collection.

Platinum Procrastinator

Congrats on the FFX platinum man. One of my favorite games of all time. One day I plan on going for the platinum but with limited gaming time it probably won't be until after the summer when I finish college. What do you have planned next? Maybe X-2?
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on your Final Fantasy X Plat. An excellent addition to your collection.
    Thanks a lot man

Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    Congrats on the FFX platinum man. One of my favorite games of all time. One day I plan on going for the platinum but with limited gaming time it probably won't be until after the summer when I finish college. What do you have planned next? Maybe X-2?
    Thanks dude. Its definitely worth it to play it, loved it all over again. As for next I'll probably try to finish off LEGO Hobbit with my wife or start Godfather 2 as I'm having a race with a work mate to the plat

PRO Member

Congrats on Final Fantasy X HD Remaster!

Avy and 10K Checklist Elite Bar by DaRe

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.