Page 104 of 121 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106114 ... LastLast
Results 2,061 to 2,080 of 2408

DragonWolfVII's Trophy Checklist

This is a discussion on DragonWolfVII's Trophy Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Congrats on LEGO The Hobbit!...

PRO Member

Congrats on LEGO The Hobbit!

Avy and 10K Checklist Elite Bar by DaRe

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by Icebrand1270 View Post
    Congrats on LEGO The Hobbit!
    Thanks dude, it was fun

Lvl 9 - Gold

Congrats on the Lego The Hobbit Plat.

Venire, Videre, Vince

Congrats on the latest dude!

Currently Playing:
    Cid's gaming activities

Rockstar | Bungie
    xEl_Cidx's La Conquista checklist

Unete al grupo: Jugadores Espaņol

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by MadMardigan_88 View Post
    Congrats on the Lego The Hobbit Plat.
    Thanks a lot man

Quote Originally Posted by xEl_Cidx View Post
    Congrats on the latest dude!
    Thanks dude

CHECKLIST UPDATE

First and foremost this checklist has recently reached 30,000 views, becoming the first checklist since this sites rebirth in 2011 to achieve this. I also found out yesterday that I have won this months Checklist Spotlight. I am extremely thankful and humbled to not only those who voted for me, but to those who visit this checklist and leave me comments and feedback. I never set out to be the #1 most viewed checklist and I'm almost positive I won't remain at #1, there are many, many more checklist out there that are so much better than mine. But to everyone who has helped make me #1 right at this very moment, thank you very, very much.

Now, realizing this has made me feel quite bad about not being as "on top" of my checklist as I should. For example, I still had listed on my "Currently Playing" Epic Mickey 2, which me and my wife stopped playing a looong time ago as she didn't enjoy it. So over the coming days I will be updating my checklist, making it slightly more current, and for now I have updated the following:

PLAYSTATION 3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLAYSTATION 4

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLAYSTATION VITA

Please note that Final Fantasy XIV has been on there a long time. I haven't played it for a while but it is always on my mind and I will visit it in between other games and goals until I decided to really give it 100%.

Also, in honor of the game I am soon to start, Godfather II, I have changed my browsing music to The Godfather II soundtrack:

Forget I Was Ever Here

Congratulations on the latest platinum sir and nice job with the most views and winning checklist of the month. Goodluck with the games you are playing

It is time for me to go underground

PRO Member

Your award is well-earned, and your humbleness is highly admirable. Congratulations on winning Checklist of the Month!

Avy and 10K Checklist Elite Bar by DaRe

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Congrats on winning Checklist of the month. It is well deserved and goes really good with the 30,000 views. That's makes for a really nice combo.

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    Congratulations on the latest platinum sir and nice job with the most views and winning checklist of the month. Goodluck with the games you are playing
    Quote Originally Posted by Icebrand1270 View Post
    Your award is well-earned, and your humbleness is highly admirable. Congratulations on winning Checklist of the Month!
    Quote Originally Posted by MadMardigan_88 View Post
    Congrats on winning Checklist of the month. It is well deserved and goes really good with the 30,000 views. That's makes for a really nice combo.
    Thanks a lot guys, much appreciated

Puns always intended.

One dimension short of being in a 3D game.

Congratulations on the Checklist of the Month win man! Also for that staggering amount of views!

Retired...

Congrats on the COTM. You deserve it dude but I am sure you'll reach 50,000+ views before end of this year!

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

PRO Member

Well done for winning checklist of the month mate, well deserved! I look forward to your interview.

PRO Member

Congrats on checklist of the month, dragon. And congrats on lego the hobbit.
    THIS AWESOME AVY AND SIG BY THE ONE AND ONLY KID420247

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by Larrydavidsavatar View Post
    Congratulations on the Checklist of the Month win man! Also for that staggering amount of views!
    Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    Congrats on the COTM. You deserve it dude but I am sure you'll reach 50,000+ views before end of this year!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bardas View Post
    Well done for winning checklist of the month mate, well deserved! I look forward to your interview.
    Quote Originally Posted by kingway56 View Post
    Congrats on checklist of the month, dragon. And congrats on lego the hobbit.
    Thanks a lot guys.

Forget I Was Ever Here

So what's the update bud what are you playing this week? Hows the progress with FF? Why not add a section for favorite games since PS3 launch since you have played SO MANY games that would be nice to get instant feedback for that from you bud. Still haven't gone through with LOTR War in the North huh? lol whenever you need help with anything man let me know.

It is time for me to go underground

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    So what's the update bud what are you playing this week? Hows the progress with FF? Why not add a section for favorite games since PS3 launch since you have played SO MANY games that would be nice to get instant feedback for that from you bud. Still haven't gone through with LOTR War in the North huh? lol whenever you need help with anything man let me know.
    Thanks a lot for the offer and for the idea. That would be very cool but would take some time to strategically place and explain a few of them.

As for what I've been playing....absolutely nothing lol. Its been sooo hectic at work over the past couple of weeks I've barely got a chance to sleep let alone play anything. Hopefully I can get cracking soon on Godfather II and get back to chipping away at FFXIV

Lvl 4 - Silver

Wow

No wonder your checklist got a spotlight! The banner is a little haunting knowing the scene and also loving the game myself. All of the headers and sections look great and I think it's really cool that you take time to enjoy your checklist. You have so many freaking s it's kind of insane but impressive at the same time.

It's so impressive after reading how busy your life is.

Congratulations on the baby girl coming this November. That must be really exciting. I'll be a visitor more often. Cheers Dragonwolf.

Flesh is heretic /
    My body is a witch /
    I am burning it

Hello

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by SkyMirror View Post
    Wow

No wonder your checklist got a spotlight! The banner is a little haunting knowing the scene and also loving the game myself. All of the headers and sections look great and I think it's really cool that you take time to enjoy your checklist. You have so many freaking s it's kind of insane but impressive at the same time.

It's so impressive after reading how busy your life is.

Congratulations on the baby girl coming this November. That must be really exciting. I'll be a visitor more often. Cheers Dragonwolf.
    Thanks a lot man and thanks for the visit.

Beast Incarnate

No gaming updates this week as I have been absolutely swamped with work and when I haven't been at work I've been too exhausted to even think about moving. As a few of you already know I was the undeserving winner of the most recent Checklist Spotlight. Along with that came a new site trophy which I'll be adding to my main page soon:

Trophy Checklist Spotlight

Being recognized by other members for putting many hours into making their checklist stand out from the rest by selection of the community.

Once again I am very grateful to everyone who voted for me, its amazing.

If anyone would like to check out my interview conducted by the very talented Faust, the link is below:

http://ps3trophies.com/forums/site-m...light-3-a.html

Banned

Congrats for won trophy checklist spotlight. Take care and happy trophy hunting.